• "Oh, My Gosh! What the hell has been screwing your mind up? Weed? Basement Loneliness? WTFH is Wrong with You?!"

Let's talk mouse

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by エボラちゃん, May 16, 2018 at 11:50 AM.

Forum Guidelines
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
?

What is your favorite grip?

1. Palm grip

12 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Claw grip

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  3. Fingertip grip

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
  1. What are kiwis favorite mouses and mouse grips?

I'm 80% fingertips 20%clawgrip pjooX6d.png
    and I use a G403
    68468846834.jpg
    Before I had an MX518 and a G400s
    6843884645.jpg
    [​IMG]

エボラちゃん

エボラちゃん ♥~No cure for Love~♥

kiwifarms.is
  2. Logitech G502.
    [​IMG]

I used to have it filled with the weights you get with the mouse but I've since removed them, with my DPI roughly between 1k-3k depending on what I'm doing.

• Like Like x 1
    Cuddly Pirate

Cuddly Pirate hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. That's a lot of DPI!

I'm used to medium-low sensitivity usually around 800-1200

The mouse looks a e s t h e t i c.

エボラちゃん

kiwifarms.is
  4. Logitech G Pro

[​IMG]

I guess I use fingertip grip most of the time.

• Like Like x 2
    Shaftie

Shaftie Don't want a shot at life, just want a distraction

kiwifarms.is
  5. Can you adjust the weight and what's your favorite sensitivity?
    Nice mouse desu.

エボラちゃん

kiwifarms.is
  6. Just a B100 optical usb mouse
    Logitech_910_001439_B100_Optical_USB_Mouse_758677.jpg

• Feels Feels x 1
    ICameToplaY

ICameToplaY Wriggle, wriggle, little fish.

kiwifarms.is
  7. I don't feel the need for a fancy gaming mouse. I just use a seafoam green wireless one I found at Wal-Mart. It was like, $10 or less, and works great. The ones that are tagged as gaming mice are so much more expensive, and I'm doubtful that I'd feel a difference. Wired mice feel fucking weird and clunky to me, though. Like they have a bit of lag in them when they're used.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Reynard

Reynard Alpha (She)Male

kiwifarms.is
  8. If you are used to that mouse and it's easely replaceable it's a good thing.
    Gaming mouse models tend to be replaced really fast so if you're used to a model and they stop the production you have to start all over again with a new model.

However I disagree with your wireless preference.
    The only factors that would make a wired mouse feel wired to you is the captor type applied to the surface or the cord traction.

• Informative Informative x 1
    #8 エボラちゃん, May 16, 2018 at 1:45 PM
    Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 1:52 PM
    エボラちゃん

kiwifarms.is
  9. No weight adjustment, and usually I like to keep it super high so 3200. I'm thinking about getting a wristpad for it to make it more comfortable though.

I agree for the most part, most gaming mice are just for the same market who buy ROG laptops that become obsolete after like a year. I wouldn't even have my asthetic mouse if it wasn't for an amazing amazon deal.

Shaftie

kiwifarms.is
  10. It's the same thing with computers. I don't need something that's top of the line. If it can run what I want it to at high at the least, I'll be happy. I see no reason to upgrade until something comes out that pretty much requires you to do so. I don't get the mindset the "PC Elite" have of wasting money on something that will be outdated in a few months whenever it comes out. Just upgrade as you need to, meaning that once you can't run a game at reasonable settings on what you have, then you upgrade. you save money, time, and effort.
    I mean, I personally love to play games, but I also prefer laptops for the mobility. As such, ROG laptops are a good fit for me. I've had mine for a few years and it still runs everything I want it to. People can mock me for not preferring a desktop like a normal gamer, but being able to bring your games on vacation and other places where you wouldn't be able to bring a console or desktop is really nice.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Reynard

Reynard Alpha (She)Male

kiwifarms.is
  11. I'm on board with you for the laptop. I bought an MSI laptop that costed an arm but I think it's worth it because I move around quite often. I still have an old desktop but I don't use it that often..

In the end it boils down to your mobility and what you can afford. You can have a very powerful rig for a medium-low budget if it's a desktop, for a laptop on the other hand it literally costs an arm if you want a GTX1080 with a good SSD and a decent processor.

• Agree Agree x 1
    エボラちゃん

kiwifarms.is
  12. Like you said, given that I move around a lot as well, it helps a lot to have a laptop. Sure, it's more expensive for something powerful, but that's essentially what you're paying for the ability to take it and play your games anywhere.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Reynard

Reynard Alpha (She)Male

kiwifarms.is
  13. Depends the mouse I'm using I have different ones at different computers because I'm not picky. Palm grip aside the one I have on my TV emulator box that is tiny af so finger tip it. But that's really only to open ROMs and fire up netflix.

Bassomatic

Bassomatic Scribe of the loveshies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  14. I use a cheap mouse, logitec or something. Still have it after 5 or so years.
    Here’s a picture of the ancestor. Kids, be shocked.
    B7A33217-3B13-4510-90B6-BF0431BB3D75.jpeg

• Sieger Sieger x 6
    Kevin Spencer

Kevin Spencer 7/24/18
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  15. [​IMG]
    The greatest mouse ever made: The Wheel Mouse Optical.

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Coconut Gun

Coconut Gun He's the gun member of the coconut crew

kiwifarms.is
  16. Palm grip. My hands are about the size of the mouse so I don't really have another choice.

And here's my bad boy, the Logitech M510.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    Sylvie Paula Paula

Sylvie Paula Paula Running at 500 "bi"s per minute

kiwifarms.is
  17. The mouse I use is Mionix Castor I managed to get for like 20 euros or so off from sale, with 1200 dpi and big honking desk mat. It's pretty okay for 20 euro mouse.
    castor.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    obliviousbeard

obliviousbeard Will Photoshop for asspats
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  18. Logitech g600. It's meant for mmos, but I've found it pretty useful for shooters, and it can also be useful for programs with a lot of key bindings.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

It has three mouse buttons, a four directional scroll wheel, 12 thumb keys + two additional middle click keys for a total of twenty buttons.
    All of it's keys can be rebound using the Logitech Gaming Software, and it can store up to three binding profiles in onboard memory, or an unlimited number set on a per program basis. Each profile can also have a different chroma color and pattern set.

One of it's primary features is the "g-shift" which is a special key that allows you to change the function of all keys on the mouse; meaning you can effectively have 38 different keys bound to the mouse at any one time! If you include the ability to switch between up to three different key binding profiles at once this potentially brings the total number of logical keys to a whooping 111 different keys! which might I add is complete overkill and is mostly just for bragging rights
    It has adjustable dpi, and furthermore dpi adjustments use a customizable curve that can be different for each profile.

It is sold on Amazon for the relatively low price of $60 CDN, though it semi-regularly goes on sale for $40 CDN.

Honestly it's complete overkill; but it has high quality construction, it is relatively cheap, and it is a very comfortable --if large-- mouse.

Real nerd shit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    ConcernedAnon

ConcernedAnon Concerned and hopefully anonymous

kiwifarms.is
  19. It is really nice, that's why I got the desktop build at home for main experiences and then an Acer windows tablet I picked up for like 50 bucks to run emulators/smaller games/2D stuff on the go. ROG Laptops can be okay as long as you know what you're getting into, I just can't go back after having this dual desktop tablet setup where I can breakout Geometry Wars 3 or Vice City anywhere I want while enjoying Dark Souls 3 in great quality at home.

Also I forgot I have a second mouse technically, I use this rarely as a shitty mouse inbetween some games

[​IMG]

Shaftie

kiwifarms.is
  20. Trust me, I know what I’m getting into with this stuff. I just personally like being able to play whatever wherever. But that’s also just me.

Reynard

Reynard Alpha (She)Male

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.