Artcow Life of Bria / Sabrina Barker Fairley Symington / Stephen Symington - Creator of the longest running Halloween Special

Trombonista

そう絶対☆もう絶対☆100%負けらんないっ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New photos, including a new tattoo:
twobaldeagles.jpgsideboob.jpgkamenrideramazontattoo.jpg
I rolled that guy in the Puzzle & Dragons collab.

whs1954

kiwifarms.net
Why do all of these arsewipes assume that, if you haven't had the vaccine, you must by default have COVID? An unvaccinated person poses no threat to anyone else so long as they don't have COVID. Which 99% of them don't. COVID is not a CCTV camera, waiting to see who hasn't had the vaccine, and swooping down on them as punishment.

The Fatriarchy

kiwifarms.net
Someone should tell them that vaccines don't actually prevent the spread and only reduce symptoms. Also someone should tell them that you can't flip the "my body my choice" thing around because it's these fuckers who started it. If people say "my body my choice" for vaccines it's because they're PLAYING BY YOUR RULES.

Monolith

NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SHITPOST
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly didn't know that Bria posted any more since January until I saw this comic in the AssMale thread.

strawmen redux.png