Localization - Deutsch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I want to try localizing our forum to a different language. English is by far the most popular language we have, about 2% of our users come from Germany. This is an experiment, for science Wissenschaft.

If you speak German and want to help translate the forum, PM me.

KatsuKitty

Stone-Cold Bitch
kiwifarms.net
The site is basically all user-generated content. Are you planning on automated machine translation or something?

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Seems kinda pointless, doesn't it? If people can't God's Language, they're not gonna be able to read any posts anyway.

Himawari

Nigga that's kawaii
kiwifarms.net
I can sing some German drinking songs my mom taught us when we were kids, does that help?

Arkangel

Computer Science and Computer Violence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As long as we're translating the site into other less used languages, can we also do it in Icelandic? Think of all the simple fishermen and farmers on that one lonely isle who want to learn more about autistic man children but can't read English.

Germanicus

kiwifarms.net
I want to try localizing our forum to a different language. English is by far the most popular language we have, about 2% of our users come from Germany. This is an experiment, for science Wissenschaft.

If you speak German and want to help translate the forum, PM me.

Braucht doch kein Mensch. Wer hierher kommt, der sollte der englischen Sprache mächtig sein.

Trombonista

ここからこう
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As long as we're translating the site into other less used languages, can we also do it in Icelandic? Think of all the simple fishermen and farmers on that one lonely isle who want to learn more about autistic man children but can't read English.
Italian and Japanese plz

Status
Not open for further replies.