Logan Paul, top YouTuber, showcases Suicide Forest corpse - and is now perpetually fucking up - Like and subscribe if you think suicide is bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Youtube released another statement today.
5CF5F35F-0CB1-4AF2-8A0C-DB3275BFC71C.jpeg
22D4C4D9-1818-4E38-AD73-6EAC82E02D61.jpeg

That’s some revisionist bullshit, like holy crap.
2157AB2E-3D72-4963-8F06-A9FBD43820A3.jpeg

AA4B16C9-D845-4BF6-82C9-B0DE11DCAD6E.jpeg

It was fucking trending and only got taken down by Paul himself after the backlash.

Last edited:

Robotron

Still hoping for that Robot Revolution someday
kiwifarms.net
So Youtube released another statement today.
View attachment 352958 View attachment 352957

That’s some revisionist bullshit, like holy crap.View attachment 352959
View attachment 352960
It was fucking trending and only got taken down by Paul himself after the backlash.
When they say "They have more steps to assure a video like that is never circulated again", they probably mean it for the people who aren't popular, rich as fuck, and fall within youtube's political guidelines like Logan Paul.

Pixichick

kiwifarms.net
I never liked the weasel...
I thought it was a real prick trick what he did...and that ridiculous fucking hat!!

He's a piece of shit..him and his tacky ass Gucci jacket...

No respect for anyone let alone himself its all about views & $$

As for his "2" apologies they were fake as hell..he got ragged on so he made an apology to try to save himself & boo hoo...

Maybe he should go back to Suicide Forest & tie a rope around his neck...

Karmas such a bitch & I knew eventually he would get his....
As far as I'm concerned he can take that moronic hat & shove it straight up his ass!!

Munchingonfish

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure what Youtube could do to keep independent speds from being speds.

I guess they could lock video uploads to approved members and then screen them for objectionable content. I'm sure that would go over well.

Pixichick

kiwifarms.net
He deserves it...
Bad enough he uploaded a video of a suicide victim.. but did he have to dress like a Gronk, at a super bowl parade too!!?!?

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
well it seems YouTube isn't completely dickless, but then, yeah, the Paul brothers won't suffer as badly as poor PewDiePie did

YouTube is completely dickless. This move was a fucking no brainer and it took them forever to do it because they were waiting for it to blow over.

My bet is they will still pass him lucrative ads in the next few weeks and months once people stop paying attention. The pewds reaction was nearly immediate. It's obvious because pewds spoke out against YouTube and the Paul's never will.

But yeah it will hurt in the short term because the Paul brothers don't seem the type to be smart with money or have a financial advisor.

Status
Not open for further replies.