Logan Paul, top YouTuber, showcases Suicide Forest corpse - and is now perpetually fucking up - Like and subscribe if you think suicide is bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funnybone

Needs her password stapled to her forehead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad Youtube fucked him up a bit. Not so much because of the corpsing stuff, but being an asshole and breaking laws in Japan. You shouldn't break laws anywhere, but that's just my humble opinion. Also BOO wasting dead fish, not cool bro.
I think his fame is gonna swell up for a couple more months. and then everyone will get collectively bored and move on.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
h3h3 just posted a video covering the controversy. Ethan actually goes back through all of Logan's Japan videos, showing that Logan was being a disrespectful and annoying prick the entire time:

Puar

It's been fun here. Taking my leave.
kiwifarms.net
h3h3 just posted a video covering the controversy. Ethan actually goes back through all of Logan's Japan videos, showing that Logan was being a disrespectful and annoying prick the entire time:

Considering Logan's fanbase think it was "okay" I don't think throwing soft toys at random Japanese people or waving around a fish and a tentacle is even okay.

1911JD

Still tired of this shit but slightly less so
kiwifarms.net

I love Ethan and all, but he's kinda late with all of that. He didn't say a single thing in that video that hasn't been said or pointed out by countless others already.

Also, was that twerking at the end, "ironic" or not, really necessary? lmao

Gyps

kiwifarms.net
Considering Logan's fanbase think it was "okay" I don't think throwing soft toys at random Japanese people or waving around a fish and a tentacle is even okay.
Never saw the thing with the fish, honestly it irks me so fucking much when people treat dead animals like toys. I'm not a vegetarian or anything, but at least have the respect to eat the meat you buy, it's just another corpse that he desecrated for no reason on the trip

I love Ethan and all, but he's kinda late with all of that. He didn't say a single thing in that video that hasn't been said or pointed out by countless others already.

Also, was that twerking at the end, "ironic" or not, really necessary? lmao
In fairness to Ethan I haven't seen any major videos covering the rest of the dumb shit he did in Japan, although I may have just missed something

1911JD

Still tired of this shit but slightly less so
kiwifarms.net
In fairness to Ethan I haven't seen any major videos covering the rest of the dumb shit he did in Japan, although I may have just missed something
Keemstar, Philip DeFranco, and most YT "drama news" channels have talked about the dumb shit he did in Japan already, so I'd say it's safe to assume most people knew about all of that before going in to Ethan's video. Even if they didn't, the shit that Logan did in Japan was old news that's been through a bunch of exposés. Ethan was far too late to the party, even if he was on vacation. He must've only really did it for the shekels.

Anyway, back on topic...

Logan Paul is dumb

samuraicrack

General Coughing Cyborg Man
kiwifarms.net
He’s baaaaaack.....
seems pretty artificial, but to be honest if a guy donated a million bucks to a charity that i ran i'd probably absolve him of all his sins on the spot. only time will tell if he's a better person.

also anyone still trying to make this about the japanese culture/people and how much logan is a meanie for throwing stuffed animals at people is an ass-hurt weeb.

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: ono and HamaBau

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does Logan Paul look like some weird plasticy doll or action figure..? Did he like have extensive work done or something? Something about him is just so uncanny valley to me.
To quote a game series:
“It’s amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe.”

• TMI
Reactions: ono
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None