Logan Paul, top YouTuber, showcases Suicide Forest corpse - and is now perpetually fucking up - Like and subscribe if you think suicide is bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ono

total fuckwit
kiwifarms.net
That's beyond blatant but it'll work 100%
What really does it for me is this shot right here:
look at me petting this puppy.png

"Look, a dog! Now you can forget about everything. ✌"

At this point the only thing that would serve as a final punishment would be officials outright saying he is banned from Japan, but that is pure optimism at best. It also assumes he'd have any reason to go back when he already seems to have accomplished what he wanted there.

Bonus late salt,
butchered.png

Maggots on a Train

kiwifarms.net
Why does Logan Paul look like some weird plasticy doll or action figure..? Did he like have extensive work done or something? Something about him is just so uncanny valley to me.
He's got the face of a late twenties trust fund jock, with the hair of a 16 year old school shooter who tried to copy Luke Skywalker and ended up Princess Diana instead.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He and his brother are also trying to call out a boxer named KSI? I don’t really follow boxing so I don’t know who he is, but here’s the video.

And the only reason I bring this up is because KSI responsded back to the video in the most brutal way possible.

Seriously, just skip the above vid and watch this.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i really want to believe this, but since it's super easy to fake twitter accounts, it's probably bullsh- nvm it's real, okay.
Hahaha good job YouTube. In hitching yourself to such vapid, narrsassitic, r€tarded children you have completely fucked yourself. You didn't want them thinking for themselves, you got it. Too bad they're too fucking stupid and brain dead to know when to stop.

You booted Pewdiepie for a guy that films suicide victims and laughs at them and plays with dead animals. Your CEO is a stupid fucking cunt, holy shit.

"Temporarily"? Cmon YouTube are you that whipped by your balding wonder boys?
They have no choice. They pushed off Pewdiepie who still has more views and more popular. They rejected him and made them their 'face'. They push their videos on everyone. They made their bed with these poor excuses for humans and now they get to reap the reward.

Jaimas

A Terrible Case of Explosions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
YouTube is realizing Logan Paul is one of the worst things to happen to their site in a while.
View attachment 379308
https://archive.fo/YXqAz
The motherfucker's a problem they themselves created when they fucking decided to throw the fucking biggest and best channels on Youtube under the bus on behalf of the Washington Post. Their CEO is a braindead sociopath and every last one of their major updates come into hilarious new focus with the Damore Lawsuit. Google brought this shit on themselves and deserves nothing but ridicule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None