Lolcow crossovers: Questions and speculation deathfat edition - For all the things you want to know that don’t quite fit in a thread.

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
For those who don't follow Amber, she announced yesterday that she will be getting a hysterectomy in a few week's time. It will be interesting to see if Chantal has any words of wisdom for her about the surgery, forced menopause, etc.

ALR was also told she was too fat for the MRI and PET scans. It's interesting that Chinny had no problems when she's only <88 pounds lighter and a couple of inches shorter.

ALR seems very motivated to lose weight and eat "clean" these next few weeks leading up to surgery. ALR inadvertently shaded Chinny by saying she couldn't imagine gorging on fast food before the surgery, and that she felt she had to be as healthy as possible before going under the knife. So the complete opposite of what Chins did. IMO, it seemed like ALR was just simply stating the obvious and not deliberating trying to shade Chantal.

It will be interesting to see Jabba's reaction, if any - both to the fact that ALR's getting a hysterectomy soon and to the drastically different approach ALR seems to be taking pre-surgery. Amber also spoke about wanting children if she ever got healthy, and mourning the loss of that possibility. That could trigger Chinny also. We all know how she likes to copy Amber, after all.

Amber getting the hysterectomy, taking all of this as a wake-up call, losing a chunk of weight, and taking a completely different path than Chantal seems like it would push Chinny over the edge.

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
I assume also that this stylist was regaled with stories about all the men who have definitely lusted after Chantal and all the random dudes she fucked on rocks, in alleys, and in un-air-conditioned apartments.
And that she's a famous youtuber.
ALR seems very motivated to lose weight and eat "clean" these next few weeks leading up to surgery. ALR inadvertently shaded Chinny by saying she couldn't imagine gorging on fast food before the surgery, and that she felt she had to be as healthy as possible before going under the knife. So the complete opposite of what Chins did. IMO, it seemed like ALR was just simply stating the obvious and not deliberating trying to shade Chantal.

It will be interesting to see Jabba's reaction, if any - both to the fact that ALR's getting a hysterectomy soon and to the drastically different approach ALR seems to be taking pre-surgery. Amber also spoke about wanting children if she ever got healthy, and mourning the loss of that possibility. That could trigger Chinny also. We all know how she likes to copy Amber, after all.

Amber getting the hysterectomy, taking all of this as a wake-up call, losing a chunk of weight, and taking a completely different path than Chantal seems like it would push Chinny over the edge.
ALR can say she's highly motivated but come on, it's ALR. She lahs and has never cared about what doctors tell her she needs to do.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
Amber has always been better at weight loss than Chantal. She actually did lose weight in the past and had a way more active lifestyle than Chinny. As far as I know, Chantal has never managed to successfully lose any substantial amount of weight in her entire life. Amber is a liar and a troll, but she’s no Chantal. I don’t really give a shit about the Big A anymore, but I hope she loses the weight if only for the massive chimpout that will ensue in Canuckland,

A borscht-on

He'll tap my ass if he needs air, and that's it.
kiwifarms.net
Nick Avocado

His ass and Asshole are completely fucking blown out
Who would look at that thing, up close and in person, and think, "Yes, I absolutely want to put my mouth on that, and then stick my cock in there"? Has Orlin suffered a head trauma we don't know about?

Big Meaty Claws

What did you say, punk?!
kiwifarms.net
Who would look at that thing, up close and in person, and think, "Yes, I absolutely want to put my mouth on that, and then stick my cock in there"? Has Orlin suffered a head trauma we don't know about?
Maybe He just wants Nick's disgusting Youtube money and has been bribed it.
Also could be he has shit tastes in human beings, considering how much of a terrible person Nick has become over the years

A borscht-on

He'll tap my ass if he needs air, and that's it.
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious as to who has serious health problems that they are in denial about, or not uttering one word about. Nik is still pretty young, but won't be for long. Amber, I'm not sold on anything she ever says, but she has been up-front about her alleged cancer. My money is, as usual, on Chantal. She looks ill. It is astonishing that she isn't in palliative care right, based on her grotesque "lifestyle" and diet. I think her organs are failing her in a very real way.

Anna might be up there, too. I have never seen someone so obese look like such a death-warmed-over meth addict.

deputydogshit2.0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amy has the stinkiest house, no two ways about it:

Semi potty trained kids
Kids always look filthy
Older kid expected to do the housework
Couch and recliner used as beds
Pet (I think Sebastian uses a litter box— how often is it cleaned ?)
We’ve seen the kitchen
Portable toilet (gone from van is it now in the house?)
Overall lack of hygiene
And the famous “cooter stank like fish”

I rest my case.

deputydogshit2.0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only that, but why would Nik look at this video and think “oh yeah, this looks good”? I realize he loves attention, but surely this asshole has to know THAT is not a normal asshole.