Lolcow crossovers: Questions and speculation deathfat edition - For all the things you want to know that don’t quite fit in a thread.

Nicotine Fetish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Heres optimistic Question, but which Deathfat could you see actually no longer being a huge deathfat, like actually loss weight and diet and shit?

I know its kinda a dumb question, but its sometimes nice to hold hope.

People will probably disagree but I think nick, if he wanted too, could actually lose weight. I feel like he’s only this massively fat because he’s so immersed in mukbang money and because of his YouTube. His drug is the attention that being a disgusting fat ass gives him - not the food itself. Chantal, lifebyjen, Amberlynn, ect... I feel like they actually want to lose weight but are shitty crash dieters and have been crash dieting their entire lives and don’t know how to escape their behavioral cycles. Even if they tried their hardest without professional help they will never escape their cycles. Nick, however, I feel like he’s not really trapped in a cycle like that - he’s more of a narcissistic that gets off on being fat and gross and if for whatever reason actually wanted to lose weight and left the mukbang shit show he would easily lose weight. Where with amber and them even without YouTube I feel like they’d still be fatasses stuck in a cycle. I don’t feel like nick would be this fat without outside motivation (money ect...)

Easy Peasy

It's a shark. That's on land. Motherfuckers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chantal has the biggest knockers.

Who is the most smug deathfat? My nominations are Amber, Kelly Lenza and Judy the mermaid.
Most of these fatties I can just sit back and chuckle at, but kelly and jude actually have the capacity (lol) to make me so moti. I'll often just go read about the trannies to calm down so I dont sperg out and make an ass of myself

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious as to who has serious health problems that they are in denial about, or not uttering one word about. Nik is still pretty young, but won't be for long. Amber, I'm not sold on anything she ever says, but she has been up-front about her alleged cancer. My money is, as usual, on Chantal. She looks ill. It is astonishing that she isn't in palliative care right, based on her grotesque "lifestyle" and diet. I think her organs are failing her in a very real way.

Anna might be up there, too. I have never seen someone so obese look like such a death-warmed-over meth addict.
Amber has a grey complexion, major dark circles under her eyes and black knuckles. I don’t believe she has cancer but her body is shutting down.

Amy looks extremely unhealthy, just an ugly head on top of a huge lump.

Watching Chantal walk in that drive video is horrifying that a person can get that way. She’ll drop dead soon.

Someone is bound to kill Nickocado just to shut him up.

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
People will probably disagree but I think nick, if he wanted too, could actually lose weight. I feel like he’s only this massively fat because he’s so immersed in mukbang money and because of his YouTube. His drug is the attention that being a disgusting fat ass gives him - not the food itself. Chantal, lifebyjen, Amberlynn, ect... I feel like they actually want to lose weight but are shitty crash dieters and have been crash dieting their entire lives and don’t know how to escape their behavioral cycles. Even if they tried their hardest without professional help they will never escape their cycles. Nick, however, I feel like he’s not really trapped in a cycle like that - he’s more of a narcissistic that gets off on being fat and gross and if for whatever reason actually wanted to lose weight and left the mukbang shit show he would easily lose weight. Where with amber and them even without YouTube I feel like they’d still be fatasses stuck in a cycle. I don’t feel like nick would be this fat without outside motivation (money ect...)
IMO, Nick suffers from a personality disorder just like the rest of them and that is the core of all of their issues. Food just happens to be the drug they chose to cope. The difference between Nick and the girls is that his PD is histrionic flavor.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
IMO, Nick suffers from a personality disorder just like the rest of them and that is the core of all of their issues. Food just happens to be the drug they chose to cope. The difference between Nick and the girls is that his PD is histrionic flavor.

I kind of agree with both. Logistically, I think it would be easier for Nik to lose a lot of weight quickly. He's a guy in his 20's and the weight gods tend to favor men, especially young men who are fat, but not binge eaters (nik binges on camera, but I have no doubt he doesn't eat poorly when not mukbanging). If he stopped the mukbangs and just ate like a normal person, and used his treadmill more, he'd be regular sized or even on the thinner side in 6 months. But as both indicate, the mukbanging and attention and shock value from it is his drug of choice, not the actual food eaten, as it is for chantal. Also, if you really watch nik's mukbangs (gross and boring, I know), you'll see that there's some sleight hand/mouth/display going on and he doesn't really eat as much as his display would have you think. He definitely overeats, but it's nowhere near what his grandiose displays would imply.

BUT, and here's where I'm kind of adding on to what @chantalisfat is saying. Nik was originally a fruitarian/raw vegan/vegan. IMHO, these things, ESPECIALLY fruitarianism and raw veganism is an eating disorder by a fancier name. So this may mean nik has had disordered eating for a very long time. It's also possible that he got off on the uniqueness of these diets, rather than it being a front for an eating disorder, which would play to his PD. But I'm going to assume it was an eating disorder, he got really thin, so he wasn't eating regular shit off camera, did he just swap one eating disorder with another? That would put him with the chantal and ambers of the eating world.

Honestly, I really can't narrow down the puzzle that is nik's eating/weight. It's one thing to gain and lose, and eat crap on some days and not others, and if he wants to look fat, even flaunt post-meal protrusion. But STRETCH MARKS ARE FOREVER FOLKS!!! That's the very baffling thing to me. I want to say his vanity will kick in at some point, but he's already gotten himself a road map on his stomach, where do you go from there?

deputydogshit2.0

My spaghetti eatin’ video
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here’s a thought/question for my fellow kiwis...

As we’ve all noticed, the big 3 beheems do not have discerning palates, they will eat just about ANYTHING in huge quantities (well, ok, maybe they eat the healthy stuff in tiny quantities). Don’t get me wrong, I like McD’s, BK, Popeye’s, etc. on occasion. I got to wondering what exactly I would GORGE myself with if I had to become a deathfat. It sure as fuck would not be fast food. My ‘deathfat smorgasbord’ would include the following:

Homemade Fettuccine Alfredo (fuck Marie callendar)
Sirloin steak extra rare
Chocolate Chocolate chip ice cream
Extra crispy tater tots
Homemade Spanakopita with lots of dill
Homemade Stuffing with sausage
Homemade baked macaroni and cheese
Grilled asparagus with lots of olive oil

I was surprised that most of my choices are homemade things. I’m glad I cant understand eating enough fast food food to become 400+ elbees. I just don’t get it.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here’s a thought/question for my fellow kiwis...

As we’ve all noticed, the big 3 beheems do not have discerning palates, they will eat just about ANYTHING in huge quantities (well, ok, maybe they eat the healthy stuff in tiny quantities). Don’t get me wrong, I like McD’s, BK, Popeye’s, etc. on occasion. I got to wondering what exactly I would GORGE myself with if I had to become a deathfat. It sure as fuck would not be fast food. My ‘deathfat smorgasbord’ would include the following:

Homemade Fettuccine Alfredo (fuck Marie callendar)
Sirloin steak extra rare
Chocolate Chocolate chip ice cream
Extra crispy tater tots
Homemade Spanakopita with lots of dill
Homemade Stuffing with sausage
Homemade baked macaroni and cheese
Grilled asparagus with lots of olive oil

I was surprised that most of my choices are homemade things. I’m glad I cant understand eating enough fast food food to become 400+ elbees. I just don’t get it.
You just joined on Wednesday, and clearly have no idea how things work here.

Lurk more, faggot. Nobody cares about you, or how superior your palate is to those of the fatties we mock here.

deputydogshit2.0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You just joined on Wednesday, and clearly have no idea how things work here.

Lurk more, faggot. Nobody cares about you, or how superior your palate is to those of the fatties we mock here.
Relax man..... this is the thread for this kind of shit. I’m not shoving my food likes down anyone’s throat.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Let's say Chantal, Amberlynn, Haram Amy, Jen, Nikocado, and kelly are stranded on an island with no fruit trees, no shrubbery at all, and no fish. No option for food other than each other. This is a multi-parter

1. Who do you think would be the first one to make a general suggestion that one of the castaways would have to be eaten?

2. They decide to take a vote, who does each one vote for

3 Given the situation, who would be the wisest to eat (or eat first)?

My answers (I don't follow jen or kelly, so add or subtract cows based on who you follow)

1 Nik - might not even be because he wants food, he's just a ratty shit stirrer
2. Chantal would vote for amber, amber would vote for either chantal or amy, amy and nik would vote for Amber
3. I'm going to say Chantal, she's diseased and likely a lesser human to feast on, but she'd be annoying as shit, singing day-o and drawing cats in the sand and speaking to them with her sham voice.

Proginoskes

kiwifarms.net
Amy has the stinkiest house, no two ways about it:

Semi potty trained kids
Kids always look filthy
Older kid expected to do the housework
Couch and recliner used as beds
Pet (I think Sebastian uses a litter box— how often is it cleaned ?)
We’ve seen the kitchen
Portable toilet (gone from van is it now in the house?)
Overall lack of hygiene
And the famous “cooter stank like fish”

I rest my case.

I'm not so sure. Remember that ALR has Pillow Mountain, on top of which she has bled as well as likely shit and pissed herself when she couldn't get up in time. If she couldn't be arsed to change her leggings or wipe completely I doubt she's stripping sheets and cushion covers. The cushions themselves are probably impregnated with bodily waste and fluids. The smell must be like a wall as soon as you step in from outside. No wonder the gays booked it out of there.

deputydogshit2.0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not so sure. Remember that ALR has Pillow Mountain, on top of which she has bled as well as likely shit and pissed herself when she couldn't get up in time. If she couldn't be arsed to change her leggings or wipe completely I doubt she's stripping sheets and cushion covers. The cushions themselves are probably impregnated with bodily waste and fluids. The smell must be like a wall as soon as you step in from outside. No wonder the gays booked it out of there.
Whoa, hold on..... I am not 100% current on ALR. Did Eric & Ricky move out!!???

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's say Chantal, Amberlynn, Haram Amy, Jen, Nikocado, and kelly are stranded on an island with no fruit trees, no shrubbery at all, and no fish. No option for food other than each other. This is a multi-parter

1. Who do you think would be the first one to make a general suggestion that one of the castaways would have to be eaten?
Chantal, as she has a fascination for macabre shit and true crime. She'd do a really disturbing "tee hee!" laugh as soon as she said it, and Nick would do one of those faggy shrieklaughs in response.

2. They decide to take a vote, who does each one vote for
Chantal, Jen, Amber, and Nick vote for Amy, because even in that rotten company, and despite whatever grudges there may be, Amy is the loudest, and most annoyingly stupid, offensive, and deranged.

Kelly will want to vote for Nick because he's a white, able-bodied male and therefore an oppressor, but she's also a parasite and will know that attaching herself to him is her best chance of survival. And she can't vote for Amy, because Muslims are victims of oppression. So she votes for Chantal, as the smallest, most-ambulatory, and therefore least oppressed of the remaining women (conveniently ignoring that Kelly herself is the smallest and thus least-oppressed fatgirl in the bunch).

3 Given the situation, who would be the wisest to eat (or eat first)?
Nick. As a male who only started wrecking himself with food and packing on weight in adulthood, he still has the most lean muscle mass by far, and would provide the most protein. Unless, of course, they all decided to do radical keto and subsist on nothing but blubber, in which case...Jen. She has the highest blubber yield, and arguably the least shitty diet (since she doesn't have the means to do chain restaurant/fast food binges), so the quality of that blubber might be a tad better.