Lolcow crossovers: Questions and speculation deathfat edition - For all the things you want to know that don’t quite fit in a thread.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this deserves to be on the first page, god bless you
I know signups are temporarily suspended, but not only should registration require identifying the name being shouted in a certain video, but also clicking through a "Worst of Kiwi Farms" image gallery and multiple-choice identification of the subject matter of each image (so nobody can click past without looking). Zack/Zinnia Jones with a horse dildo up his ass; Kelly Lenza's vulva gape; Ashley Isaacs in full lich splendor; Kelly Ronahan's rotting legs; Nick's hairy, busted asshole--if we've had to see them, so should newfags.

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
Chantal, as she has a fascination for macabre shit and true crime. She'd do a really disturbing "tee hee!" laugh as soon as she said it, and Nick would do one of those faggy shrieklaughs in response.

Chantal, Jen, Amber, and Nick vote for Amy, because even in that rotten company, and despite whatever grudges there may be, Amy is the loudest, and most annoyingly stupid, offensive, and deranged.

Kelly will want to vote for Nick because he's a white, able-bodied male and therefore an oppressor, but she's also a parasite and will know that attaching herself to him is her best chance of survival. And she can't vote for Amy, because Muslims are victims of oppression. So she votes for Chantal, as the smallest, most-ambulatory, and therefore least oppressed of the remaining women (conveniently ignoring that Kelly herself is the smallest and thus least-oppressed fatgirl in the bunch).

Nick. As a male who only started wrecking himself with food and packing on weight in adulthood, he still has the most lean muscle mass by far, and would provide the most protein. Unless, of course, they all decided to do radical keto and subsist on nothing but blubber, in which case...Jen. She has the highest blubber yield, and arguably the least shitty diet (since she doesn't have the means to do chain restaurant/fast food binges), so the quality of that blubber might be a tad better.
The only thing is Fat Jen does eat fast food. She admits it intermittently but as recently as her latest video. She must have access to delivery. She just tries to pretend she doesn’t.

Cat_Piss_and_Vinegar

Full of it.
kiwifarms.net
Gotta say, I've always found Chantal more entertaining than ALR. Maybe because she's not as dumb in a sense. It takes at least some brain power to manipulate everyone around you for free food and housing for years on end- and to figure out you can trade the services of your holes for these things too. Or maybe because I really enjoy Toad McKinley's videos on the subject. Or maybe because she's just so volatile and vile a person. ALR has that little bit of sad feeling going for her at very least. If Chantal came out with a "I have cancer" video, I really don't think anyone would feel the slightest bit bad for her. She's been digging her own grave for years now, one sloppy spoonful at a time.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I don't follow the fat threads but congrats, this is the second big beetus admission this year, right? I think Amberlynn was the first? These whales ignore anything 250 lbs+ but suddenly care when they get an actual diagnosis and organ failure. Hope it leads to many entertaining twists and turns as they forget to shoot their insulin or refill on strips.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't follow the fat threads but congrats, this is the second big beetus admission this year, right? I think Amberlynn was the first? These whales ignore anything 250 lbs+ but suddenly care when they get an actual diagnosis and organ failure. Hope it leads to many entertaining twists and turns as they forget to shoot their insulin or refill on strips.
The first was Amy's Life Journey, though I think she's walked that back a bit to claim she's just got a bit of the beetus. Amberlynn still claims to not have it.

Watching Chantal try to follow a diabetic diet should be interesting.

DongMiguel

kiwifarms.net
Gotta say, I've always found Chantal more entertaining than ALR. Maybe because she's not as dumb in a sense. It takes at least some brain power to manipulate everyone around you for free food and housing for years on end- and to figure out you can trade the services of your holes for these things too. Or maybe because I really enjoy Toad McKinley's videos on the subject. Or maybe because she's just so volatile and vile a person. ALR has that little bit of sad feeling going for her at very least. If Chantal came out with a "I have cancer" video, I really don't think anyone would feel the slightest bit bad for her. She's been digging her own grave for years now, one sloppy spoonful at a time.

Definitely more enjoyable but Chantal is absolutely just as dumb as ALR. I mean, your reasoning for Chantal being smart with her grifting is basically what ALR has done since she became an adult: jump from barely functioning Chris Griffin-resembling morons for housing, food and support (remember, her current roommates were Becky's friends at first, not her's).

The only difference between the two is that ALR has always been more secretive about her shit than Chantal. With Chantal, she pretty much puts everything on the table and that's what makes her enjoyable. She's a manic mess who will eat a shit-ton of food on camera. ALR conceals most of what she eats, so, while you always saw the ballooning of her weight, you didn't have the video evidence of how she exactly got there like you get with Chantal.

Cat_Piss_and_Vinegar

Full of it.
kiwifarms.net
Definitely more enjoyable but Chantal is absolutely just as dumb as ALR. I mean, your reasoning for Chantal being smart with her grifting is basically what ALR has done since she became an adult: jump from barely functioning Chris Griffin-resembling morons for housing, food and support (remember, her current roommates were Becky's friends at first, not her's).

The only difference between the two is that ALR has always been more secretive about her shit than Chantal. With Chantal, she pretty much puts everything on the table and that's what makes her enjoyable. She's a manic mess who will eat a shit-ton of food on camera. ALR conceals most of what she eats, so, while you always saw the ballooning of her weight, you didn't have the video evidence of how she exactly got there like you get with Chantal.
Excellent point. ALR might be the trainwreck you can't look away from, but Chantal is the trainwreck you bust out the popcorn with extra butter for.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chantal is bisexual
Maybe amber and Chantal can date.
Combine their channels and be a deathfat power couple.
People (me) have been speculating for a while now that we would finally see amberlynns laaayyyyygggsss in an onlyfans debut. As a power couple they could make hella cash.

(Would Peetz wank in the other room or the closet meanwhile?)

deputydogshit2.0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been thinking about our big three beheems. One of the shared traits is their spectacular stupidity. I know one death fat, and she’s not particularly bright. I’ve only seen 600 lb Life a few times. The few people I’ve seen on that show were not intelligent.

Do people become deathfats due to stupidity or do they become stupid due to the garbage they constantly eat?

Recovering_Roadkill

Chonk at every size
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been thinking about our big three beheems. One of the shared traits is their spectacular stupidity. I know one death fat, and she’s not particularly bright. I’ve only seen 600 lb Life a few times. The few people I’ve seen on that show were not intelligent.

Do people become deathfats due to stupidity or do they become stupid due to the garbage they constantly eat?

There is some correlation between lower IQ and obesity.

Boot Liquor

kiwifarms.net

I think its more stupid people eating until full retardation

NoExcuses1

kiwifarms.net
What is it about the fats and cheese? Specifically Fat Jenny of Lifebygen and Guntal, of Foodie Beauty fame. Not even quality cheese, cheap industrial cheddar. By the pound. Per sitting.

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
I don't watch any of these people's videos except through clips here-- does the "laayyg" thing come from the way ALR pronounces the word leg, or from that 600 Pound Life guy who screamed about MAH LAYYG?

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
Given that she's leaning into the gluttony and indignation so hard this time, does anyone think think she'll finally break the usual predictable cycle and not follow it up with the sheepish "I need to lose weight and get healthy and be held accountable" phase?
Nah. Not until January. Any realizations or desires to get healthy/lose weight can easily be erased with, "But it's nearly November - I'll start fresh in January!"

She really is manic with all this posting. I guess she needs to keep her fingers busy while her $300 in UberEats is on the way.
View attachment 1676076
I'll never understand why Deathfats have a morbid fascination with Trisha Paytas.
Trisha is the original somewhat successful personality-disordered YouTuber. They relate to her chimpouts, crying on the kitchen floor episodes, binges, breakdowns, and general insanity. All of the fat PD cows have these things in common. Trisha, however, has a decent fan base despite all of the ridiculous things she's said in her manic states. She has money, she's attractive, she is able to hook up with reasonably attractive men, she always has a relationship, her family is close to her, etc. She is able to claim things like being a chicken nugget, transgender, gay, etc. and still not be canceled. Hell, she recently did a series of videos in brownface as Selena and received mostly positive feedback for it. She's basically the most successful that any of the borderline/histrionic cows could ever hope to be.

Nikocado is another personality-disordered YTer that has surpassed her in popularity and YT earnings, but he lacks the lifestyle Trisha portrays. She lives in LA in a beautiful apartment, has her makeup and hair done professionally, has plastic surgery whenever she feels like it, has access to all of the famous YouTuber lifestyle venues, fancy restaurants, socializing, blah blah. But Nik is visually a trainwreck and has lost any decent outward appearance he may have once had. Trisha can pull off the facade of being fairly normal and attractive. Nik cannot.

Basically, Trisha is what Chinny wishes she was. Trisha is as successful as Chins could ever hope to be.