Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / goldenl1oness / Lynn Brooks / @truthtigress - 🚨SEASON FINALE PAGE 873 🚨#T R A M S _ C R O W _ F U N D *buys 12 iPads* "Anyone got $600 they can spare?" *spits on cancer patient*

It's October 8th, 2020. Foot amputation when?

• Total voters

Theophilus Thistler

it was the heat of the money
kiwifarms.net
Remember when yesterday after getting the funds for his new phone, Lou promised to try to hold out to next week to beg for more money?
trytilnextweek.jpg

Well colour me suprised.
just75.jpg

E0jMBvpXsAYX-cJ.jpg

Yeah Lou, sure it hurts you a lot.

Last edited:

Orc Girls Make Due

Will likely suck your dick, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"My wound doc said it's impossible to cut carbs!" Try talking to keto folks, moron. As a diabetic, your objective isn't to remove carbs completely from your diet, it's to reduce consumption of carbs because they break down to sugar.
In type 2 diabetics particularly, what they want to do is make themselves more insulin sensitive. So a protein with a meal, and *counting* carbs (for fatty a goal of 35-45 per meal max) and activity throughout the day would not only help, but might actually have him shed some pounds. But no, that's too much work and he couldn't have pasta. And oh no, he might actually feel hunger. The actual fucking horror.

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I hate doing this..." but not really, which is why he continues to do it. It's not like his mother is sitting there with a gun against his head, threatening to blow his fat head off if he doesn't grift more money from rubes. As a matter of fact, I think Louie really enjoys taking advantage of people's generosity. I think he gets a sick satisfaction out of it.

Lou's Spaghetti

Intake currently being monitored
kiwifarms.net
"I hate doing this..." but not really, which is why he continues to do it. It's not like his mother is sitting there with a gun against his head, threatening to blow his fat head off if he doesn't grift more money from rubes. As a matter of fact, I think Louie really enjoys taking advantage of people's generosity. I think he gets a sick satisfaction out of it.
He is absolutely sitting there rubbing his hands together like a kid on Christmas morning waiting for the bux to roll in. If he hated doing it as much as he claims, he would be making efforts to find a job or be more prudent with his money so he could at least do it less.

Mountain Dew

Trapped at 9990 Beech Drive Wadsworth Ohio
kiwifarms.net
Lou specifically said that the "cheapest phone" that he could find on Amazon was an iPhone SE from 2020. Basically implying that no other phones would suit him, despite the fact that he has "everything else on iOS" (which do everything except call and text.)

Here's how much it is for a 2020 iPhone SE:
1620149288487.png

Here's how much it is for an iPhone 7:
1620149333757.png

And now, after presumably spending 340 dollars on a phone, he begs for food. Because needs before wants, right?

kevin

kiwifarms.net
I had no idea what Steak-Umms were and had to look them up. there is something really pathetic about a manchild like Lou who clings to being a Philadelphian as a crucial part of his identity eating shitty imitation philly cheese steaks.

Of he ever stops running and temporizing and excusing, he'll be crushed under the pure weight of how much of his life he's wasted. It might actually kill him.
it's been said before, but I cannot imagine how dull and unfulfilling Louis' life is. people keep mentioning it because he is spectacularly boring and the sheer amount of nothing in his life defies comprehension. what on earth does he do all day long? he has no friends, no family commitments, no job. he never leaves the house, he does no work around the house. despite his claims to be a "writer" "artist" and "gamer" he clearly does not write, draw, or play video games. there is nothing to suggest that he is edifying himself by studying anything at home or trying to teach himself things for the fun of it. he really does nothing but eat, sleep, and stare at the computer. I think everyone has had a day like that, when they don't feel well or don't have the energy to do much else. but can you imagine doing that every single day, week in and week out, for years on end? truly horrifying. and he has nobody to blame for it but himself.

Punished Spoon

I'll beat you bad at basket ballsy
kiwifarms.net
Assuredly Lou and his hefty weight at 5 XL will not go hungry. It tickles the shit out of me when he whines about starving. Starving to a death fatty means not eating constantly, which is something Lou loves to do. :story: he might not eat sandwiches often but when he does it's 5! And when the penguins play he only eats 3 plates of spaghetti!!

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
kiwifarms.net
And when the penguins play he only eats 3 plates of spaghetti!!
Lou's explanation of when he's allowing himself spaghetti is another little tell, just like his not realizing what his shopping list looks like to adults.

"I only eat spaghetti on the days I take my long walk" -- still fat logic, but it's logic. Exercise --> food intake are things that are often connected, so on the face of it, this is a first step towards improvement, or a credible lie.

"Sports team means spaghetti night!" -- Complete toddler thought process. Sitting in front of a televised program means carb-loading... why? And Lou, who is 100% in control of what he presents to the world, thinks this shows virtue and restraint.

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
kiwifarms.net
Lou's explanation of when he's allowing himself spaghetti is another little tell, just like his not realizing what his shopping list looks like to adults.

"I only eat spaghetti on the days I take my long walk" -- still fat logic, but it's logic. Exercise --> food intake are things that are often connected, so on the face of it, this is a first step towards improvement, or a credible lie.

"Sports team means spaghetti night!" -- Complete toddler thought process. Sitting in front of a televised program means carb-loading... why? And Lou, who is 100% in control of what he presents to the world, thinks this shows virtue and restraint.
I don't think he has any regular people to compare himself to. So it's one part compulsive lying and one part detachment from "reality as most of us know it".
Eating 3 sloppy joes instead of 5 is an improvement to him because he doesn't know normal people wouldn't eat nearly as many (Eurocuck here so I have no idea how many are considered normal so I'd be grateful for some clarification on this matter) and he doesn't realize what his dietitian means when talking about cutting carbs.

I guess he'd be the one-in-a-million individual who actually benefited from regular contact with furries and was elevated to their levels.

Taylor Swift's Ghostwrite

2016 Oppression Olympics Bronze Medalist
kiwifarms.net
(Eurocuck here so I have no idea how many are considered normal so I'd be grateful for some clarification on this matter)
1 for the average person, 2 for maybe a big (not fat but really tall/buff) person who works outside.

EDIT: For the theoretical big person working outside who eats 2, would also depend on what else they're eating.

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
kiwifarms.net
1 for the average person, 2 for maybe a big (not fat but really tall/buff) person who works outside.

EDIT: For the theoretical big person working outside who eats 2, would also depend on what else they're eating.
Thank you kindly. So it's comparable to a Big Mac or a Whopper, both of which could be considered a whole meal by themselves.
No wonder he's so fat, then, and I suspect his servings of spaghetti are much larger than the average as well. That should be better than the sloppy joes, assuming he's eating some proper spaghetti with sauce made of real meat, tomatoes, and spices - but he isn't. It's canned sauce with lots of sugar, salt, and preservatives.

RE: "my 'beetus doctor told me I should eat lotsa red meat" that was probably lean chicken breast and fish instead juicy steaks full of fat.

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
kiwifarms.net
RE: "my 'beetus doctor told me I should eat lotsa red meat" that was probably lean chicken breast and fish instead juicy steaks full of fat.
Hearing everything through Lou Filter makes the world a magical place.

Considering he's been working to fold diabetes into his begging repertoire, it's weird that he never shows screencaps from his online patient portal/his paper instruction handouts from doctor visits.

It'd be pretty easy to just circle where the doctor dictated "red meat diet" under the summary of visit, right next to "move your body as little as possible" and "patient will remain a useless NEET for the rest of his life--shit, is DragonSpeech still capping this?"

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You would think that finally being rid of the beard that kept you from feeling like a TRUE AND HONEST WOMAN would make you smile. Not cause you to glare into the camera like the Apple Store is taking your photo for a 'refuse to serve' poster.
I think it speaks more to his mental disposition then anything else. His face is that of a person, with type 2, whose only consistent friend who hasn't abandoned him and that he hasn't alienated only *huuuuuuuuugs* him and does the bare minimum to keep him company. He has nothing going for him beyond constant grifting for money, and knows a job is not possible at his age with his attitude. He knows once mama Gags finally keels over he'll be having to grift money for renting the cheapest shittiest motel room in Pittsburgh and hope no one finds out how much bullshit he's holding onto.
Spaghetti sauce has a fuck ton of sugar, and don't even get me started with PB and J. The lunch meat is a toss up pending it's not just honey ham, ether way, none of this helps to fight off Lord Beetus, Lou.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So many issues that come with healthy eating/weight loss can be solved by just learning to cook from scratch.

Make your own spaghetti sauce and cut out the sugar. Onion, garlic and sieved tomato + herbs of your choice. Ez. Use chopped tomatoes if you want extra texture, personally not a fan but still anything is better than the stuff from a jar.

Learning to cook allows you to know exactly what you're eating. If you have to count carbs by the gram then it's even more important. But who am I kidding it's never gonna happen lmao, even if it could be twisted into a new grift source I doubt Lou would ever even attempt cooking on his own :story:

All this good talk got me hungry at 2am tho :c