Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / goldenl1oness / Lynn Brooks / @wyldstripez - #T R A M S _ C R O W _ F U N D *buys 12 iPads* "Anyone got $600 they can spare?" *spits on cancer patient*

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

It's October 8th, 2020. Foot amputation when?

• Total voters

BananaSlamma

kiwifarms.net
Lou continues
1634162284999.png
1634162330785.png

1634162348295.png

https://archive.md/OaKMw

An invite and an account on the Farms so he could sperg here in prime time before taking in to Shitter to cry about farmers being goose-stepping nazis for not giving him money.
Nah he's already done that, and it ended the exact way. Lou might be exceptional but he's probably not exceptional enough to do this twice.

Sintharia

kiwifarms.net
"Could you kidding me"
also Lou apparently has enough to get birthday art and eventually get a Doctor Who video game, revealing that he either actually does have a tugboat to earn money from, or somebody was actually dumb enough to give him money.
View attachment 2622495

Lou and the Deltarune Orbiter also debated what kinda of diabetic-friendly pizzas there are, glossing over options such as:
- Pizzas with plant based crust like Cauliflower or something cheese based
- Pizzas designed for people that can't eat gluten and utilize rice, coconut or almond flour
- Smaller pizza sizes
- Pizzas sold specifically for weight loss diets like Keto or Atkins.
- Not eating the entire pizza in one sitting
- Not buying pizza
View attachment 2622513
These are all great, viable options for pizza consumption if diabetic or otherwise trying to watch the carb intake. And still not the entirety of possible options, which honestly include things like chicken or pork rind based crusts, using whole grain pitas, just fucking cooking at home, etc. But you know, none of this feeds Lou’s desperate need for a quick fix, so it’s not an option.

I will say, as someone who dines out often, for various reasons, I often get the smallest possible portions and STILL have leftovers. Portion control from takeout isn’t hard to do, unless you’re a lardass named Lou.

BananaSlamma

kiwifarms.net
Lou unfortunately continues
1634164973889.png

1634165036323.png

https://archive.md/8opQJ

Lou is also getting mad that he can't figure out how to get the xbox deluxe edition of this Doctor Who game, after apparently getting a $50 Xbox Giftcard. To whoever gave him that, smart thinking on doing it through a giftcard, but why give it to Lou of all people?
1634165155662.png
1634165245934.png

1634165313179.png

1634165356779.png

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Could you kidding me"
also Lou apparently has enough to get birthday art and eventually get a Doctor Who video game, revealing that he either actually does have a tugboat to earn money from, or somebody was actually dumb enough to give him money.
View attachment 2622495

Lou and the Deltarune Orbiter also debated what kinda of diabetic-friendly pizzas there are, glossing over options such as:
- Pizzas with plant based crust like Cauliflower or something cheese based
- Pizzas designed for people that can't eat gluten and utilize rice, coconut or almond flour
- Smaller pizza sizes
- Pizzas sold specifically for weight loss diets like Keto or Atkins.
- Not eating the entire pizza in one sitting
- Not buying pizza
View attachment 2622513
"I'm only human," says the person who makes an honest mistake when doing paperwork, forgetting to correct a few spelling errors and adding up a few bad totals.

"I'm only human," says the person who is 300 pounds with diabetes as he orders an entire pizza he shall eat by himself in one sitting.

One of these is not like the other.

Lou gets into more arguments with transphobes on twitter on what it means to define 'Lesbian' and the existence of anti-trans group the LGB Alliance.
View attachment 2622731View attachment 2622736View attachment 2622741
View attachment 2622744

Lou also retweets this, befitting for him because we all know how much he loves kids.
View attachment 2622746
I always find these MtF's arguing with lesbians about how if they were a "real" lesbian they would have sex with them extremely pointless. Good for you, just redefine the word "lesbian" or change the term you use to label a lesbian who won't sleep with an MtF. Still doesn't change the fact they won't have sex with you.

You're arguing about etymology, not morality, so you're just wasting everyone's time. You know that arguing about the simple definition is is the avenue you have to take, because it's blatantly obvious you're demanding a lesbian sleep with you against her will. So not only is this stupid, it's transparent.

But yeah, keep calling a woman who won't have sex with you a "Nazi." I'm sure that's a fantastic way to convince people to agree with you.

Spoonomancer

Boo! Haunted spoons
kiwifarms.net
He already had an account here @lougagliardi1. Remember we don't touch the freaks in the freak show.
shit when did Lou lock down that account? I remember being able to see his user page, wonder what made Lou remember he had an account on this "Terrorist" website.
Lou continues
View attachment 2622829View attachment 2622831
View attachment 2622833

Nah he's already done that, and it ended the exact way. Lou might be exceptional but he's probably not exceptional enough to do this twice.
I wonder what made Lou decide he suddenly wasn't asexual? :story:
Lou is also getting mad that he can't figure out how to get the xbox deluxe edition of this Doctor Who game, after apparently getting a $50 Xbox Giftcard. To whoever gave him that, smart thinking on doing it through a giftcard, but why give it to Lou of all people?
1634165155662.png
1634165245934.png

1634165313179.png

1634165356779.png

Doing research, the developers of this new game don't even have the game listed outside of Steam or PSN yet lmao

BananaSlamma

kiwifarms.net
Doing research, the developers of this new game don't even have the game listed outside of Steam or PSN yet lmao
Lou is getting antsy about this and the fact that his tactic of repeatedly tagging somebody doesn't work when that account isn't automated specifically for that kind of thing. Imagine if the digital deluxe edition is only available on Playstation and PC.
1634169944058.png

https://archive.md/zcbYH

RonRiot

trans punx fucking shut up
kiwifarms.net
These are all great, viable options for pizza consumption if diabetic or otherwise trying to watch the carb intake. And still not the entirety of possible options, which honestly include things like chicken or pork rind based crusts, using whole grain pitas, just fucking cooking at home, etc. But you know, none of this feeds Lou’s desperate need for a quick fix, so it’s not an option.

I will say, as someone who dines out often, for various reasons, I often get the smallest possible portions and STILL have leftovers. Portion control from takeout isn’t hard to do, unless you’re a lardass named Lou.
He’s determined to stupid himself to death. If the foot thing didn’t wake him up (on a substandard mattress no less!) then nothing will.
“I just wish doctors understood!” he whines about treating himself to yet another pizza. Does he think doctors control the big diabetes tap? Like they can turn it off on his birthday for a day if they want to? It sounds like he genuinely believes doctors are telling him not to guzzle junk to be big meanies. They’re trying to stop you killing yourself, Lou.

Spoonomancer

Boo! Haunted spoons
kiwifarms.net
Lou is getting antsy about this and the fact that his tactic of repeatedly tagging somebody doesn't work when that account isn't automated specifically for that kind of thing. Imagine if the digital deluxe edition is only available on Playstation and PC.
View attachment 2623205
Lou be patient you dumb childfucker the game just got announced
Lou also laughs at the idea of not having to worry about money, having emotionally and financially stable parents, and not having to worry about a part of you failing or medical expenses related to said failing is a privilege in this current era, before admitting that these very things are things he doesn't have and completely glossing over the fact that just because something SHOULD exist for everybody doesn't mean it does or will.
1634135708708.png
FBlgKrlXIAYDq_h

Lou "I don't use Reddit anymore" Gagliardi

toilet_rainbow

like a floof bomb in your face
kiwifarms.net
"Yeah, well thanks for proving me correct...uhhh
Ummm....
looks at list of known and prolific Nazis
H-HEINRICH HIMMLER."

God what a fucking insufferable troglodyte. The fact he has anyone that puts up with him is a testament to the patience of human-kind.
Lou’s calling people prominent Nazis has happened so often that the names don’t even feel like anything anymore. It’s like a Kindergartner calling someone butthead. That the best you can do, boy? It’s all just Nazis and very occasionally the Klan for this oversized piece of decaying blubber.

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
Lou also retweets this, befitting for him because we all know how much he loves kids.
View attachment 2622746
Occasional reminder that Jimmy Radich abandoned his children and disabled wife to live out his fetish. Lou's lazy ass could only aspire to be that much of a vile bastard. I guess Jimmy's kids were just stupid cissies that didn't validate his love for cock, so they didn't deserve a father.

And what did William Shatner ever do to Lou, other than being a well-loved public figure who's served as an inspiration to millions of people all over the world for more than 50 years?
Twitter told Lou that Shatner is problematic because he is a white man who became famous through an old tv show that wasn't woke enough. There's no way Lou actually watched something Shatner was in. Star Trek the Original series is old and it doesn't even look like a superhero movie!

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love when Lou’s mask slips and he starts calling people stuff like ’exceptional individual’ and ‘bitch.’ He can’t even hold it together anymore long enough to look like he’s trying to change, he just seethes so hard at internet slapfights that he abandons all of his new morals.

You just know that every time it happens, Louie is sitting/laying there on his triple stack of mattresses, red in the face with rage, huffing and puffing with anger, nearly on the verge of tears because he's a child who can't control his emotions. And while Louie nearly strokes out in seething rage on his end, the person he's slap fighting with is just rolling their eyes and chuckling at the bumblefuck exceptional individual making himself look like a fool.

And no matter how large of a tantrum the troons and transtrenders make, no matter how many changes to words and their definitions they try to make stick, it will never change the fact that actual lesbians (lesbians who are real women born with vaginas, wombs, and have XX chromosomes) will never want to fuck them or be attracted to them because they were born with a dick and balls. You can't force people to have sex with you. That's called rape, even if you use coercion instead of force to accomplish it.

And I'm sure Louie's doctor would "understand" Louie having a pizza to celebrate his birthday if Louie actually made an attempt to eat healthy and take care of himself the rest of the year. But Louie doesn't do that. He eats nothing but garbage and junk food ALL...THE...FUCKING...TIME. His doctor isn't an idiot. He actually went to college for many years and undertook a lot of specialized training to become a doctor. And you don't need to be a doctor with years of college and medical school to be able to see that Louie is an unhealthy person who eats unhealthy food. One look at Louie's bloated 500lbs of morbid obesity is enough for anyone with more brains than a houseplant to realize Louie is the type of 'Beetus patient who eats anything he wants, then drinks diet soda and thinks that makes it all healthy. This is why when Louie dies his early death, all he's going to be is a torso with a head and four stumps where his limbs used to be.

Norman B. Normal

This site needs a "Fucking Weeb" sticker.
kiwifarms.net
I love when Lou’s mask slips and he starts calling people stuff like ’exceptional individual’ and ‘bitch.’ He can’t even hold it together anymore long enough to look like he’s trying to change, he just seethes so hard at internet slapfights that he abandons all of his new morals.
The misogyny is never far from the surface with this one, is it?

Dusk

Our charge is sacred.
kiwifarms.net
Occasional reminder that Jimmy Radich abandoned his children and disabled wife to live out his fetish. Lou's lazy ass could only aspire to be that much of a vile bastard. I guess Jimmy's kids were just stupid cissies that didn't validate his love for cock, so they didn't deserve a father.

Twitter told Lou that Shatner is problematic because he is a white man who became famous through an old tv show that wasn't woke enough. There's no way Lou actually watched something Shatner was in. Star Trek the Original series is old and it doesn't even look like a superhero movie!
Star Trek has always been a very progressive show and iirc Kirk had one of the first interracial kisses on TV, even if they later retconned it (more of a Picard stan myself, call me a fucking hall monitor if you want, but that was what I watched as a kid). Just more retardation about how if a show from the literal seventies wasn't 1000000% up to date about all the xenofaespecial genders that you learned about 5 minutes ago, it's basically the equivalent of Der Sturmer.