Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

Krathnami

kiwifarms.net
I think his handlers know trying to get Lucas to change is a wasted effort. They probably know it is a big waste of resources to put Lucas in the nuthouse. He will just come out and return to his Lolcow ways. They just have to do some damage control and give him his tardbucks and flophouse room and make sure he doesn't go to far off the rails and become violent.
I don't think any reasonable person thinks Lucas can change at this point. It's been two and a half years since the Starbucks incident. For most people, I would think or hope, after receiving that kind of negative attention and humiliation, that would a real wakeup call. They'd get help and try and get their mental illness under control. But Lucas didn't and won't, and imo he's about as bad as he's ever been.

Maybe this is just a failure of the systems that are put in place to keep the rest of us safe, but if I were a young woman in Spokane, I would not like the idea of Lucas roaming the streets unmedicated and unsupervised. I keep hearing he's being watched and he's being monitored, but if this is what monitored looks like, I'm unimpressed. I understand the reticence of some who don't like the idea that people can be unvoluntarily locked up in a mental facility, but he's going to continue to go downhill. Some folks say he's too much of a coward to be violent toward anyone. Maybe that's true, but given his instability, is that really something that should be taken for granted?

Edit: typos

moseph.jartelli

kiwifarms.net
Well holy shit. He's going off the rails like his "I need a chick on my 37 year old dick right now right now RiGhT NoW" phase that sealed his fate for over a year at ESH. His anger is starting to get our of control. Lucky for his tard squad, he records it. I have to drive by Lucas' "apartment" twice daily. Am I allowed to post a pic of it or is it against the rules?
Make that pic sexy.

Nips and Hips

wolf link

awoo
kiwifarms.net
I don't think any reasonable person thinks Lucas can change at this point. It's been two and a half years since the Starbucks incident. For most people, I would think or hope, after receiving that kind of negative attention and humiliation, that would a real wakeup call. They'd get help and try and get their mental illness under control. But Lucas didn't and won't, and imo he's about as bad as he's ever been.

Maybe this is just a failure of the systems that are put in place to keep the rest of us safe, but if I were a young woman in Spokane, I would not like the idea of Lucas roaming the streets unmedicated and unsupervised. I keep hearing he's being watched and he's being monitored, but if this is what monitored looks like, I'm unimpressed. I understand the reticence of some who don't like the idea that people can be unvoluntarily locked up in a mental facility, but he's going to continue to go downhill. Some folks say he's too much of a coward to be violent toward anyone. Maybe that's true, but given his instability, is that really something that should be taken for granted?

Edit: typos
I'm very surprised that Lucas hasn't escalated to the point of violence. I mean, that would be the fastest way to secure his "juicy womb". I take it as he wants a lifelong home with a wife to do everything for him, and I doubt Lucas has dreams of being a prison wife. But, what if his mind does change? What if he decides if he has nothing to lose? I wouldn't exactly put it past him, and as you said, I think we're just on borrowed time.

Begemot

It's still 187 on an undercover cuck
kiwifarms.net
I'm very surprised that Lucas hasn't escalated to the point of violence. I mean, that would be the fastest way to secure his "juicy womb". I take it as he wants a lifelong home with a wife to do everything for him, and I doubt Lucas has dreams of being a prison wife. But, what if his mind does change? What if he decides if he has nothing to lose? I wouldn't exactly put it past him, and as you said, I think we're just on borrowed time.
Out of all the major lolcows he appears to be the most erratic and delusional. This guy is going to end up in jail like @Autphag

Am_Shaegar

kiwifarms.net

Ever notice Lucas does not know the difference between projection and gas-lighting? I wanted to talk about this in an earlier video, but I could not find an earlier example of this.

WhiskerBiscuit

kiwifarms.net
I agree that he isn’t headed for commitment. The only way he would be is if he were a danger to himself or others, including unable to care for himself. From a lay perspective, he seems dangerous and like he’s not caring for himself well, but the legal requirements are far higher. He would have to be actively endangering himself or others and he isn’t.

Logistically, inpatient commitment is incredibly complex. It requires multiple ongoing court hearings, continued assessments, and then there’s the housing issue. Once he gets out they’d have to find him housing again and turn his benefits back on. It’s a huge process and unless the state believes there is no way to manage him outpatient, they will always go with the least restrictive means necessary.

since his mom helped get him admitted last time, i am guessing he was acting out in his housing situation and she was given the choice to take him with her, commit him, or let him be homeless. Just a theory though.

TheUnsafeOne

kiwifarms.net
One of the most amusing things I find on this website is when lolcows act as though their creepy traits are society wide issues.

It's honestly hilarious when they try to treat anyone who doesn't support their horrible behaviors as them being an outdated bigot.
And this guy's whole "We still haven't gotten over the societal taboo of women dating men old enough to be their father" Thing is a purely perfect example.

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree that he isn’t headed for commitment. The only way he would be is if he were a danger to himself or others, including unable to care for himself. From a lay perspective, he seems dangerous and like he’s not caring for himself well, but the legal requirements are far higher. He would have to be actively endangering himself or others and he isn’t.
This right here. John S. Bulla was committed because he was starting to threaten people with weapons (sexually)

Mushroom Soup

https://youtu.be/b7Pez_Fu8Mc
kiwifarms.net
If you want him to get his clothes on, use reverse psychologie (see the chewing-gum video). If you tell him to put a shirt on, he will go full nude.
You now, just like little kids he does the opposite of what you tell him.
Lucas if you could make your next videos totally naked and completely unmedicated, that'd be great.

Reactions: Rokko and Krathnami

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino