Artcow Luna Tiny / Sara Elizabeth O'Hern / Anonymous-Asexual / AnonymousArtist - Fake tranny, fake asexual, possible art thief

• DDoS is active again.

Sì.

kiwifarms.net
New comic:
1599205685056.png

1599205692956.png

1599205705778.png

1599205720176.png

1599205731991.png

1599205742270.png

1599205767044.png
My personal coming out journey with my mother. Needless to say, it never really went well...
Didn't she say she only drew the evil mean transphobes as gray anons because she didn't want them to have features that made them look like any particular person? So why is her mom still gray? She also doesn't need that "MOM" shirt, it was already made pretty clear who she is by Luna herself referring to her as mom. But I digress.
Poor Luna has a bigot mom who doesn't understand Tumblr lingo, look how shaken up she is. 1 Like = 1 Prayer.

threebeanrice

kiwifarms.net
New comic:

Didn't she say she only drew the evil mean transphobes as gray anons because she didn't want them to have features that made them look like any particular person? So why is her mom still gray? She also doesn't need that "MOM" shirt, it was already made pretty clear who she is by Luna herself referring to her as mom. But I digress.
Poor Luna has a bigot mom who doesn't understand Tumblr lingo, look how shaken up she is. 1 Like = 1 Prayer.
A polyamorous asexual who isn't chaste. My brain hurts.

Filbert

kiwifarms.net
New comic:

The "MOM" shirt is the best part of this comic.

I wonder if we're going to get a second part where she tells her mom about her vore kink.