Artcow Luna Tiny / Sara Elizabeth O'Hern / Anonymous-Asexual / AnonymousArtist - Fake tranny, fake asexual, possible art thief

• DDoS is active again.

{o}P II

A man deprived of his chat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A28AE019-7EA1-4DF5-B211-F1A2F9073A50.jpeg09590633-604A-4992-8C0E-74DCCFDE9629.jpeg8C87FAE9-486E-4D9B-A00B-60E5337C5924.jpegA7739EA9-E080-48AD-A532-EDE9EBB805C8.jpeg

Filbert

kiwifarms.net
I haven't particularly seen any type of feminism that didn't include, well, women. Now trans women don't need feminism, because feminism is based on women's rights/issues to be treated equally seriously as a men's would so why would a biologically men need it? Where is he oppressed as a woman based on their sex?

And I though non-binary was neither a woman or man. Of course the meaning changes whenever you can get a benefit from it.

Notice how Luna didn't draw any of those people she listed off.

Just herself.
That's just laziness.

Lion

steven universe propaganda
kiwifarms.net
i’m still trying to figure out what she’s wearing, is it a sweater? a jacket? luna why can’t you draw other outfits

Local Coyote

Hey man, got any cats?
kiwifarms.net
i’m still trying to figure out what she’s wearing, is it a sweater? a jacket? luna why can’t you draw other outfits
I think it's supposed to be a Lindsay Amer style buttonup. The uniform for frumpy lesbians that have given up.

I thought comics were supposed to be funny or entertaining. She's been doing this for so long and she hasn't found a sense of humor at all, it's still just her avatar talking at strawman for years worth of content. For someone who is such a clown she takes herself way too seriously.

Sonya-chan

Don't deadname me!!!
kiwifarms.net
Not to sperg much but her point is debatable, since when feminism "exclude" disabled women? And intersex people aren't just intersex, they are men or women respectively, so an intersex woman isn't less excluse than any others, same for "neurodivergent" (whatever does that mean) women and black women. I love how they always use Disabled/Intersex/Neurodivergent/Black women as token for their politics, I've never seen trans activists care about intersex people if not just use them as "proof transgender is valid" and being openly racist. Shame Luna didn't talk about it heh?

how the fuck can you draw for so long of a time and yet regress this hard

If only she puts more effort than detailed nose.

Sì.

kiwifarms.net
Not to sperg much but her point is debatable, since when feminism "exclude" disabled women? And intersex people aren't just intersex, they are men or women respectively, so an intersex woman isn't less excluse than any others, same for "neurodivergent" (whatever does that mean) women and black women. I love how they always use Disabled/Intersex/Neurodivergent/Black women as token for their politics, I've never seen trans activists care about intersex people if not just use them as "proof transgender is valid" and being openly racist. Shame Luna didn't talk about it heh?
Expanding on your point because I feel like it:
People only mention those groups to virtue signal: online pseudo-feminists will more than gladly throw any of those under the bus for whatever argument they're trying to make in favor of trans women - for example, using black women and intersex women as an excuse to claim trans women are REALLY women, which ends up being very racist and completely ignores the challenges intersex people face.
In fact, I think people only mention those groups to give more credibility to trans women: by implying all those groups are intrinsically tied, it also implies that anyone who does not consider trans women female does not consider disabled and/or black women as needing feminism.
I'm not even going to touch on the "nonbinary folx" argument. If you're SO going to insist you're not female, why would you want feminism to defend you? Not to say nonbinary people can also be male. It's just wanting to have your cake and eat it too.
(Sniped) By the way, "Neurodivergent" just means anyone who has a form of mental illness or mental disability (anything from bipolar or schizophrenia, to depression or dyslexia).

sarcasticslipandslide

the womb wizard hexed my cock
kiwifarms.net
I love how they always use Disabled/Intersex/Neurodivergent/Black women as token for their politics, I've never seen trans activists care about intersex people if not just use them as "proof transgender is valid" and being openly racist.

It really does end up boiling down to "if black/disabled/intersex/etc. women are women, then men with fetishes/gender identities are women!" and they always fail to understand how racist/ableist/offensive that is. They take one look at feminism including various groups of women regardless of their disabilities, ethnicity/race, religion, etc. and think why are we excluding men?

Luna is so deep into the liberal feminist hivemind that if she were to suddenly realize how stupid their talking points are, how little sense they make in the scheme of things, and how ass backwards they are in terms of actually achieving anything in the name of feminism, she would go nuclear.

creamy cookies

mogu mogu
kiwifarms.net
more comics
1601472956964.png
1601473916997.png
1601474157305.png

I don’t think my unpopular opinion about gender reveal parties is so unpopular now…

But in all seriousness, while the fires in California were not originally caused by the gender reveal party, it certainly didn’t help the situation. This situation is a big deal for me and Diamond, as she lives near where the fires are taking place, as are several of my other friends. If you DO decide you want to have a party like this, that’s fine, but PLEASE do so with extra precautions for the environment. You never know what sort of effect you could have on the surrounding area. This isn’t just a trans issue, and it never was- this is not the first wildfire started by a gender reveal party, nor is it the worst. We all need to do our parts to keep the world we live in safe for everyone. Try to avoid balloons, smoke bombs, and ESPECIALLY pyrotechnics- just cut a cake. PLEASE.
1601474617012.png
1601474712438.png

That nonbinary struggle.

nigga just put down that you prefer not to say if it makes you uncomfortable, i'm pretty sure no one gives a shit other than you

also a really weird thing, has she always watermarked her tumblr name as anonymousasexual? the correct one is with a - and the one in the watermark leads to a completely empty blog, so i'm confused as to why she'd misdirect herself in her own comics