Lunatics who attack a mentally handicapped person - "Your name here"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puar

It's been fun here. Taking my leave.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1108268

Lots of people including me would like to see new Sonichu comics but spamming boring messages like
this closeted brony/clopper is doing isn't helping any and could be considered failtrolling.
How do you know that they are a brony/clopper? Is it because someone having a horse mask automatically makes them a brony?

I mean, kid, you're no better by supporting lost cause people who have threads on here.

On topic.

Is that pseudo Liquid trying hard or something? Whats next, an Alec fake?

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its funny, @Tikbalang has been posting up a fucking storm in the Chris Chan forum ever since he appeared here, never quite seems to veer off into weeenage and generally follows the prevailing opinions of a given thread, but there always seems to be something just a little bit 'off' with his posts, and I've never gotten the feeling that his contributions are really liked.

I'm now wondering if he's more actively disliked then I ever thought.

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Faggotchu
kiwifarms.net
Its funny, @Tikbalang has been posting up a fucking storm in the Chris Chan forum ever since he appeared here, never quite seems to veer off into weeenage and generally follows the prevailing opinions of a given thread, but there always seems to be something just a little bit 'off' with his posts, and I've never gotten the feeling that his contributions are really liked.

I like most of his posts. To me he is like American Hedgehog Jr. Except, he tries to get under Chris’s skin way too Much.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net

What's off is simply English as a second language imho. That's not rare. The point of where's the comics is that people pay money to Chris for them and then he rips the people off by never sending any. Granted, if you give money to Chris for anything, you are a tard, but he's still ripping people off which is despicable.

Reactions: spillmilk

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's off is simply English as a second language imho. That's not rare. The point of where's the comics is that people pay money to Chris for them and then he rips the people off by never sending any. Granted, if you give money to Chris for anything, you are a tard, but he's still ripping people off which is despicable.
Ya I figured ESL had to be the majority of it, but still could not help noticing the much lesser amount of rates the guy gets. He's clearly not a weeen, even if he WAS dumb enough to give Chris so much as a single red cent. So that's good, maybe my concerns are unfounded. I hope so.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Ya I figured ESL had to be the majority of it, but still could not help noticing the much lesser amount of rates the guy gets. He's clearly not a weeen, even if he WAS dumb enough to give Chris so much as a single red cent. So that's good, maybe my concerns are unfounded. I hope so.
I can imagine myself trying to make jokes and bag on Chris in a really funny way in another language. It would end poorly. I would get rated dumb and autistic at the very least.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought @Tikbalang was only considered a horsefucker because the merge turned him into an actual horse. Did it not?

Reactions: HOMO FOR LIFE

Argh My Cigar

Knoxville World's Fair 1983
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saga? It's just some failtroll faggot trying to relive the Liquid Chris storyline 10 years after it was original and funny.
Not only that, but he’s trying to do a retread of the Liquid Saga using a version of Chris that he no longer associates himself with. Chris has loooooong since abandoned the idea of his self-image being the rugby-wearing, striped shirted, sweetheart-stalking autist we’ve come to know and love/hate. Even if this little faggot managed to get OPL’s attention, the latter wouldn’t even give enough of a shit to acknowledge it over Twitter.

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only that, but he’s trying to do a retread of the Liquid Saga using a version of Chris that he no longer associates himself with. Chris has loooooong since abandoned the idea of his self-image being the rugby-wearing, striped shirted, sweetheart-stalking autist we’ve come to know and love/hate. Even if this little faggot managed to get OPL’s attention, the latter wouldn’t even give enough of a shit to acknowledge it over Twitter.
He also obsessively prunes his comments deleting any posts mocking him for being an unoriginal faggot too. Dude is so out of touch it's almost cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
die null