• ”There was no reason in Hell for you to post on Kiwifarms. Nothing good could come of it.”

Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George SchnozThe Alphabet of Cuckoldry

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by TakeDownMan, Sep 26, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Maddox
  1. They're calling him "Mister" right before fucking him up his asshole.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #1541 AnOminous, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  2. Patreon posted their response to the lolsuit.

Unfortunately, it's pretty dry and no more than expected, but no less either. All in all we're still pretty lucky to have received the great response we did from Weber Schandwick.

• Informative Informative x 4
    Alec Benson Leary

Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.is
  3. Why would you expect hysterics? This is just something bouncing off their shields.

• Agree Agree x 6
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what

kiwifarms.is
  4. Maddox's $20mil lolsuit could even be a response to that lawsuit. I'm surprised he didn't mention the fight over TBPITU Trademarks in this one, as the way it was written, he could have easily used it to say Dick was trying to shaft him.

Goofy Logic

Goofy Logic Is this thing working right?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. If I'm remembering correct, Dick was using the lolsuit to help him with the trademark dispute. Something about how Maddox references Dick as a co-host prominently in the lolsuit, thus proving that he's part owner of the brand.

I'm sure I'm butchering it but that's the general idea

• Informative Informative x 6
    Fleeb

Fleeb Lenny = White; Carl = Black

kiwifarms.is
  6. So did Maddox pick New York because he stupidly thought "I'll just fly over on the court date, nobody else will, and I'll get my $20 million!"? Did he not think everybody would challenge that?

kiwifarms.is
  7. Methinks he didn't read the Patreon TOS and decided to throw them in to pressure them to pull Dick's Patreon. I think his real goal here in suing in NYC is because he assumed Weber would immediately roll over, fire Asterios, and settle with him.

I've also heard something (can't remember where) that his lawyer is only licensed in Michigan and New York but I have no idea if I'm remembering that correctly.

Russtard

Russtard I have the right to fuck 9's and 10's

kiwifarms.is
  8. California also has stronger legal protections against frivolous lawsuits (like this shit) than New York does.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Don Kang

Don Kang #soulmates

kiwifarms.is
  9. Maybe. Really, that whole thing with WS makes Maddox look like the harasser because he contacted someone's employer posing as a journalist to get him fired. If they didn't take the bait immediately, they certainly weren't going to later. He should have cut his losses and moved on.

Yeah, that part about the lawyer being licensed in Michigan and New York is true, it's plainly obvious that guy just signed off on whatever Maddox wrote up for a few bucks.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.is
  10. The document basically btfo of Maddox. Saying that you cannot claim to be non public figure then boast about being an "internet personality and New York Times best-selling author". Just read the footnotes alone will make you chuckle.
    He has a point.
    HesGotAPoint.JPG
    Hard to beat that.
    StillNot Wrong.JPG
    This is about the canceled sponsorship with Harry's. Think this should be called the Spacey Defense.
    TheWienstienDefense.JPG

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  11. The only lolyer he could find was Dogbite Landau, who is licensed in both Michigan and New York. So they wangled their way into a seriously jurisdictionally weak attempt to sue the Biggest Non-New York Defendants in the Universe in one of the two states their loser lawyer is licensed to practice.

• Informative Informative x 3
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what

kiwifarms.is
  12. Oh I wouldn't, and didn't. I meant more it was shocking how willing WS was to call Maddox on his shit in their response. Patreon's was boilerplate as I expected.

I wonder if Landau might just be one of George's 7 remaining fans, kind of like how one of Dick's fans is a California lawyer who offered to take the restraining order case pro bono.

• Like Like x 3
    Alec Benson Leary

Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.is
  13. Maybe it's because they're a PR company and these allegations could hurt their reputation

• Like Like x 3
    Fleeb

kiwifarms.is
  14. This is definitely it. Remember that in Maddox's complaint, he alleges that Asterios was billing clients while he was fucking around.

Weber hitting back hard is probably their way of reassuring their accounts that they don't employ exceptional individuals to work on their billion-dollar advertising materials.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Russtard

kiwifarms.is
  15. I'm loving it.

We always hear those little news blurbs, "X company sued by Y plaintiff for Z offense, settled out of court for unspecified amount". I'm pretty sure George didn't think beyond that. He really thought you could just sue any company for an exorbitant sum and their first reaction would be to pay to make it go away. He didn't think that companies which settle suits actually have reason to fear in their cases.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Alec Benson Leary

Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.is
  16. I don't see anyone counter suing for damages, except for WS. Everyone (aside from Patreon) are small fish, they'd just want the legal bullshit to be over with. Patreon probably wouldn't want the bad press of suing a patron but in the case of a PR firm, it's way more justifiable to sue a guy for trying to tarnish your company with blatant lies. WS doesn't have an average consumer-base, they could go as savage as they want and still come out looking like the good guys

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Fleeb

kiwifarms.is
  17. I've been "studying" Maddox for a while, and it truly is incredible how much of a one-step thinker he is.
    He could have secured his future by monetizing his website in the 90's, but instead he built his brand around telling advertisers to go fuck themselves; now he's hurting for cash and suing for lost sponsorships.

He could have wrote in his complaint "I posed as a journalist to inform Weber Shandwick of their employee's conduct," or even emailed them personally; instead, he made up a transparently bullshit journalist and chimped out when they asked for credentials.

He could have written in his complaint that his last book tanked and that's where the numbers are coming from; instead, his narcissism caused him to murder his own case by playing up how much of a celebrity he is.

Maddox, since you clearly read the farms, put the gun down. You are all out of feet.

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Russtard

kiwifarms.is
  18. There's still a head.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    LordKaT

Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  19. Is it too late to say hi to the legal interns forced to browse this thread

I'll give Maddox credit, forcing a respectable law firm to write in earnest about the recording of "Santacuck" (sic) is the funniest piece of performance art he's pulled in his entire career

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  20. Oh shit, anyone else blocked on twitter by maddox? I am.

The possibilities are:
    • I tweeted something vulgar at him (possible that I got trashed and then later forgot about it)
    • I retweeted or liked something that dogged on him (likely, but very petty on his part)
    • Some sort of SJW blocklist (I'm on quite a few of these, so the big story isn't that I'm blocked, so much as maddox is indulging in petty snowflake politics)
    pickle_hater.png
    You talking about Maddox' part of the lawsuit? He wrote that shit himself. Or do you mean the respondents?

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.