Skitzocow Mai-Trang Nguyen / Trang / Starsucks1

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How long will it take Brad Watson to find out there's a new Jesus in town?

Edit: Just noticed this is an old thread and Brad never commented on the New Jesus after all this time? Damn

That being said, her old Twitter account
https://twitter.com/godfemalebuddha

Last edited:

Scented Candle

Pumpkin spiced urethral sounding
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some quality advertising
I mean how else are you going to prove that you're both heterosexual and cool
tumblr_of1x0uwl7N1vs4ju8o1_1280.jpg

Also note the disclaimer on the bottom about it being terrible

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yellow Yam Scam

✞I praise the LORD, SAVIOR and KING Jesus Christ✞
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2017-7-27_19-38-7.png

Keep your babies away from Trang.

Trang explains that she uses Vaseline on her face to prevent wrinkles. She did not start using Vaseline until she was crippled by a "Young Muslim dyke" who "got jealous that [Trang] would not flirt with her." Trang did not want to "bump breasts" with her, and then Trang bent over to get a sandwich in a freezer, injuring her lower back. So, yeah.

"It was a Muslim young dyke that did not report my backstrain injury which led me me to use tons of oil to cover my face to prevent wrinkles - because that is exactly what they want, a beauty like me to age into something ugly."

Here is what I think is a video of her masturbating. Okay.

Obviously, Trang is crazy, fortunately, she documents most of her insanity. Here is an hour long video, the first 3-4 minutes are of her sitting in her car, accusing people of staring at her while she records them on her phone. Eventually, a cop comes up to her and asks her some questions, clearly trying to figure out her mental state... she eventually gets out of the car to talk to the cop, most of which happens off-camera. She is eventually taken to a police department or a hospital where she is asked questions about her mental health history. She mentions that she was previously "slammed in a mental ward" a year and a half before this video.

Edit: Here is the apparent aftermath of the previous video. She is now in a mental ward, for the crime of "telling white girls to stop staring [her] with hatred."

(Read from bottom to top.)
upload_2017-7-28_7-25-43.png

upload_2017-7-28_7-24-50.png

I spent a long time watching Trang videos last night. Here are some details I've gleaned:

She was raised in Vietnam by a single mother. Her father was away fighting in the Vietnam War.

She had a condo, but sold it when she injured her back. Her only source of income is social security, as of 2012.

She, as God, supports the Church Of England, because "White White people" with "English" last names saved Vietnam.

She has had 2 abortions and 5 "no signature husbands." One of them is Jim Simonson, a Native-American/White man. She says: "Don't make me fall out of love with you Jim. If I fall out of love with you it will be the end of you and your kind."

At the age of 19 she had cosmetic surgery on her eyelids, which she now regrets.

There will be an Earthquake in San Francisco because the gays made fun of her, but the areas she has traveled to in her "wheelcar" (Her name for her car, for some reason) are blessed and will not be damaged.

She thinks Latinos are ugly on their own, but attractive when they are mixed with other races. "I can only eat so many burrito and fuck so many burrito ass," she says.

She is the reincarnation of Hitler, Thomas Jefferson and Coco Chanel, and the female Asian Bruce Lee.

She believes that abortion after the second month is murder, and that her injuries are god punishing her for getting one.

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-27_19-38-29.png
    upload_2017-7-27_19-38-29.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 275
Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here is what I think is a video of her masturbating. Okay.

Obviously, Trang is crazy, fortunately, she documents most of her insanity. Here is an hour long video, the first 3-4 minutes are of her sitting in her car, accusing people of staring at her while she records them on her phone. Eventually, a cop comes up to her and asks her some questions, clearly trying to figure out her mental state... she eventually gets out of the car to talk to the cop, most of which happens off-camera. She is eventually taken to a police department or a hospital where she is asked questions about her mental health history. She mentions that she was previously "slammed in a mental ward" a year and a half before this video.

Here is the apparent aftermath of the previous video. She is now in a mental ward, for the crime of "telling white girls to stop staring [her] with hatred."

(Read from bottom to top.)
View attachment 254154

View attachment 254153

I spent a long time watching Trang videos last night. Here are some details I've gleaned:

She was raised in Vietnam by a single mother. Her father was away fighting in the Vietnam War.

She had a condo, but sold it when she injured her back. Her only source of income is social security, as of 2012.

She, as God, supports the Church Of England, because "White White people" with "English" last names saved Vietnam.

She has had 2 abortions and 5 "no signature husbands." One of them is Jim Simonson, a Native-American/White man. She says: "Don't make me fall out of love with you Jim. If I fall out of love with you it will be the end of you and your kind."

At the age of 19 she had cosmetic surgery on her eyelids, which she now regrets.

There will be an Earthquake in San Francisco because the gays made fun of her, but the areas she has traveled to in her "wheelcar" (Her name for her car, for some reason) are blessed and will not be damaged.

She thinks Latinos are ugly on their own, but attractive when they are mixed with other races. "I can only eat so many burrito and fuck so many burrito ass," she says.

She is the reincarnation of Hitler, Thomas Jefferson and Coco Chanel, and the female Asian Bruce Lee.

She believes that abortion after the second month is murder, and that her injuries are god punishing her for getting one.

Agent Orange is a bitch.

Yellow Yam Scam

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trang was sleepy today.

tumblr_ou0tjkbAjh1vs4ju8o1_1280.jpg

Trang got 15% energy from her solar powered battery. She then did some promotion of the solar powered battery.

tumblr_ou0lk0q5XO1vs4ju8o1_1280.jpg

I'm sure Ascent Solar Technologies inc. appreciates this advertisement.

Yellow Yam Scam

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Messages from God Or Trang or The Female Buddha concerning gay men, and penis pants wearing women.

Edit: Wisdom about current events from Trang.

upload_2017-8-24_11-44-20.png

Yellow Yam Scam

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trang, who I will marry, comments on current events.

upload_2017-10-1_4-8-29.png

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Schizophrenia is a fucking hell of a drug. Can't imagine that the medical marijuana helped, as schizophrenia is one thing that weed actually worsens.

I cracked up when her titty fell out of the towel during her Vaseline rant. She can't be bothered to put a top on before she rambles, oh-no-with-the-absolution-of-not!

Yellow Yam Scam

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trang comments on Tom Petty:

How sad. Tom Petty just died. He was a fem looking man,but he wasn’t gay Like Mick Jagger (kissed or had a gay night with.David Bowie), John Lennon (made a comment he would sleep with a man for creative reasons but bailed out,)
He said he thought his father’s beating on him because the FATHER thought he was gay. I think it was probably his father’s beating On him as a kid that he didn’t commit into gay activities as a musician, because lots of macho male musicians enter into homosexual acts for creative reasons especially today’s male musicians. GROSS HUH. I TAKE EXTREME PRECAUTIONS WHAT HETEROSEXUAL MALE MUSIC I ADMIRE, BUT THEN AGAIN, WHAT STRAIGHT MAN WOULD ENTER MUSIC, ARTS, ENTERTAINMENT AS A PASSION. THAT’S A FEMININE DISCIPLINE. I ALSO TAKE PRECAUTIONS OF WHO I WORSHIP AS MY GOD LIKE IS JESUS TOO FEMININE LOOKING AS A MAN with l Pretty long hair FOR ME TO WORSHIP, OR IS BUDDHA A irresponsible father and onion stinky armpits FOR ME TO WORSHIP, AND IS MOHAMMED TOO UGLY that’s why they never revealed his facecFOR ME TO WORSHIP AS A GOD? NO on all. Any how, Tom Petty’s music was very melodic for those kinds of weird white people’s music.

k i n o updates from Trang

https://iwantjobs.tumblr.com/post/166087591802

Attachments

• iwantjobs.mp4
    3.7 MB · Views: 336