Mail Time with Null -

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Irish legal system is a nightmare. Years ago there was a case where the courts determined a convicted rapist couldn't be denied a Taxi licence because it would impede his right to earn a living.

The libel laws are the worst in the western world, for years the Prime Minister owned a private Island of the coast, he had no other declared income other than his salary, and the press never wrote a thing.

They're also far less strict than the UK courts when it comes to preventing exceptional individuals from taking lawsuits. If someone helped him with the case he would get a judgement in his favor. A court order instructing ISP's to block the farms in Ireland wouldn't be a surprise.
Reminds me of this:

Stock Image Photographer

screaming turns to barking
kiwifarms.net
Why is he such an angry person? What has he done to change the world at all?
He realized he was too much of a brainlet to leave a legacy by making great software, so he decided to make Open Source worse for everyone by making an anti-meritocracy code of conduct and pressuring a bunch of high-profile projects to adopt it by saying they were literally murdering trannies if they didn't. That way, people get bogged down in useless "is this politically correct" discussions instead of making software people want to use. He's a master of the troon grift, pressuring companies into hiring him by implying he'll smear them as Nazis if they don't. In short, just another mediocre man who thought they could force the world into saying they're great by masquerading as a woman.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
He realized he was too much of a brainlet to leave a legacy by making great software, so he decided to make Open Source worse for everyone by making an anti-meritocracy code of conduct and pressuring a bunch of high-profile projects to adopt it by saying they were literally murdering trannies if they didn't. That way, people get bogged down in useless "is this politically correct" discussions instead of making software people want to use. He's a master of the troon grift, pressuring companies into hiring him by implying he'll smear them as Nazis if they don't. In short, just another mediocre man who thought they could force the world into saying they're great by masquerading as a woman.
Oh god it's that chucklefuck that caused the uproar in the Kernel community. I completely forgot about him.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Why is he such an angry person? What has he done to change the world at all?
Trooned out and ended his career.

Where did he think CloudFlare would send the complaint?

He's shockingly clueless for someone who wants to sell his services in tech.
You'd think a man who allegedly works in tech would be familiar with CloudFlare and what they do.

If not, I hear there's this thing called Google where you could find out what CloudFlare does with complaints. Lots of troons, goons and buffoons have in the past vociferously complained about CloudFlare doing this, even specifically in regard to the Farms.

I like how angry this fat man is that he didn't just get to sneakily shut down a site like a chickenshit little snitch bitch. Do you think nobody has tried that before, fat boy?

Fish-Eyed Fool

How'd you like one across your lip?
kiwifarms.net
We don't harass and harm people.
We talk about and mock them.
We have a very strict non-engagement policy.
Yeah but that's not convenient for speds that want any excuse they can clamor on to to play the victim and get even with those mean, murderous, doxing, cyber-bullying incels and hackermen on the CWC farms.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
Got curious, here's my first dox. not sure if there's something special i should do so tagging doxmaster @emspex

Roxanna Lynn "Roxy Dee" Dehart, Vulnerability Management Services Architect at Hurricane Labs (sourceconference profile, archive)

AKA: Roxanna Salamat
DOB: 01/11/1983
Address: 3437 PINION DR PLANO, TX 75023
Landline: (972) 618-0942
VoIP Phone: (972) 891-9429
Twitter: @theroxyd (archive)
Github: roxyd (archive)
Github pages: roxyd (archive)
Youtube: roxhax
Speakerhub profile: roxy-dee (archive)
Bsides conference speaker list (archive)
Personal email: [email protected]
Work email: [email protected]
Other email: [email protected]

Name found by image manipulating something from her own twitter.

You can barely make out what's there but I guessed Roxanna Dehart and found this listing of her actor profile (archive) immediately.

Divorced from Christofer Dehart on 1/29/2010 (archive). Children: Soraya Noelle Dehart, Christofer Dehart, Jr.

Roxy makes some big claims as to her technical skills and experience but her github makes her seem very new and inexperienced at her work. Her first repo is from Feb 2017, Hello World (archive), indicates she was just learning how to use github and looks to me like she is just learning source control in general.

Another repo 1LinuxThingADay (archive) claims to contain "linux things" added daily but drops after day 1; there is no content at all. What are "linux things" anyways?

"mostly housebound spoonie" seems to be related to the #PwME thing; the first result I got on this hashtag is an article on a government conspiracy (archive) related to medical condition myalgic encephalomyelitis. According to her own video, it is undiagnosed.

An interview on Tripwire (archive) reveals her standard SJW rhetoric:

Medium article: Seeking Speaking Engagements [infosec & tech] (archive) in which she shills coraline's favorite topic: codes of conduct

In a Medium article by security professional Wesley Mcgrew (archive), you can find some highly uncomfortable pictures of her. Adafruit also did a highlight article (archive) on her for a dress she made with some of their electronics.

Her youtube is so full of crazy illness videos that she may almost qualify as a munchies cow, but I don't know much about her claimed disorder.

She also apparently used to start shit on youtube about 8 years ago based off of this other random nobody on youtube calling her out. This appears to be a part of a PLA community as she was listed as a PLA youtuber (archive).

In general, she seems like a typical tech nutter. Paranoia much? (archive)

She founded a makerspace (archive) in plano.

Cow cross-over with Bex

Comment on modelmayhem.com containing her email address (archive)

Attachments

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Myalgic encephalomyelitis is the new name for chronic fatigue syndrome. As such, anyone claiming to have it but not have an official diagnosis should be treated with gravest suspicion, as CFS is the notorious favorite claimed illness of malingerers everywhere.
Gotta love how they keep changing the names for these so they can bill more and because people catch on that it's largely bullshit. Even with a doctor giving someone a piece of paper it's a diagnosis of exclusion... no set test, no cure, no defined prognosis. You feel bad because of undefined reasons and might or might not get better. There's no disease they can find but unless they call it something it's hard to get paid by insurance.

And when you get someone who calls themselves something like "homebound spoonie" it's not even a little surprising if they claim such a malady. And maybe Fibro and chronic lyme disease to boot.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
At first I was just browsing but when I saw that someone was signal boosting both Corey and Bex, I figured there had to be something absurd. This bitch's histrionics are hilarious and it should be embarrassing to any tech professional that someone with so little experience and knowledge of the field is touted as some sort of cyber security expert. It didn't even take me that long to find all of this, so good opsec, roxy!

Reactions: Pansexual doorknob
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino