• Yes

Votes: 29 6.4%
  • No

Votes: 422 93.6%

• Total voters

AlphaChamaeleon

kiwifarms.net
Never heard of Streisand effect huh?
Or maybe that just you attention whoring like that guy posting himself in diapers and begging Null to delete it later
I looked it up just now. I already understood the concept when I realized my mistake of making this thread which is why I posted a bunch of final messages and will leave this site until the pictures are removed.

pierce your heart

your posts are good and you should feel good
kiwifarms.net
I looked it up just now. I already understood the concept when I realized my mistake of making this thread which is why I posted a bunch of final messages and will leave this site until the pictures are removed.
Oh come on, don't lie! You like us too much to leave. See you tomorrow hun, when you post some new enlightened revelation.

Wendy_Carter

This is... fun...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I posted a bunch of final messages and will leave this site until the pictures are removed.
You've been sending final messages on this site for more than a week now. You'd have to realize at some point that if you send more than one final message with a wall of text about the UK royalty attached to it, then you might as well just be a regular poster, albeit slightly more autistic than most of us are, however impossible this may sound.

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Too late reetard, they will be here forever now. You might as well stay and answer more questions about your Royal masturbation behaviors

The 3rd Hooligan

\[T]/
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None