• Yes

Votes: 29 6.4%
  • No

Votes: 422 93.6%

• Total voters

Consider Lizards

"In yr Spheres, touching yr Eldritch"
kiwifarms.net
Look closely. The top of the pictures shows the time that it was taken.

And this earlier comment shows the day it was taken.
Yes we see that information, but you have failed to establish the true ownership of said feet. Maybe a new shot with feet AND face? Possibly in the style of what they call a "mirror selfie?" . I'm sure this is all very frustrating, but you're moving ever closer to a meaningful resolution.

AlphaChamaeleon

kiwifarms.net
Yes we see that information, but you have failed to establish the true ownership of said feet. Maybe a new shot with feet AND face? Possibly in the style of what they call a "mirror selfie?" . I'm sure this is all very frustrating, but you're moving ever closer to a meaningful resolution.
I labeled my feet.

Attachments

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
People don't usually get doxxed for the hell of it. If someone takes the time to research your shit and post your info it's pretty much guaranteed you've exhibited a pattern of behavior on the boards that's led you to bring it on yourself.

If you aren't making waves and shitting up the place people aren't going to put in the effort to post your dox. And if they did, people are going to wonder why and the mob will decide whether it was reasonable or if the doxxer is the one being the tard.

Be a cool person and you'll be fine.

Last edited:
Tags
None