• ”he does not ban or even rebuke the impersonators or penis photo senders.”

Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's MomBatshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by acrylicpaint, Mar 26, 2013.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. :story:
    Oh man, this is great. I was a little nervous because ever since the stomach surgery thing turned out to be true, I'm always slightly nervous that Maggot will be right. And when it looked like Manaki's insta was gone?
    But everything is more than fine and they're closer than ever.
    Margot is going to have a fucking fit and I can't wait.

• Agree Agree x 6
    A Seagull

A Seagull I'll shit on your wife's tits.

kiwifarms.is
  2. So remember Venus was put on medication, likely an SSRI for her depression. Sometimes it can take about 6 weeks or so to even out, explains why she was doing so much worse at first and is now feeling much better. I'm glad she's doing well now, really hate seeing her down in the dumps.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  3. I'm wondering if Mana gave the literal answer because the person wrote it in English. Or there was something lost in translation.

I really need to follow those two...

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    2_blank_spaces

2_blank_spaces Noot noot

kiwifarms.is
  4. Mags didn't reveal her Jewishness for 40 years out of fear. Why, aren't your white rights alt right buddies down with the Jews, Mags? Funny how she worships the same news sources who freak out about muslims and jews invading Europe in equal measure.
    Screenshot_20180912-113456_Chrome.jpg

• Informative Informative x 7
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. I was really hoping the dedication to her Satanism would continue, that was a fun few months.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  6. lmfao did she really do that? I've been here so long, I can't even remember if I read everything here

2_blank_spaces

2_blank_spaces Noot noot

kiwifarms.is
  7. Oh yeah, she was posting all kinds of pentacles and "hail Satan" shit.

Well, Mags crawled out from under her rock to confront the fact that Venus and Manaki remain very much together, and it's as glorious a narcissistic injury as we've seen.

Margaret WANTS to make veedeeoos for you all, but she's just too sad! #blueeyes #blond hair #margaret
    Screenshot_20180913-130020_Chrome.jpg

Why is she so sad? THE STORAGES! Why, how is it fair that a bill she ran up while living off her minor child's income still has to be paid by her? Nothing makes SENSE anymore, she's basically dead from the stress, gone, no one cares! (peeps out from under hand dramatically thrown over eyes to make sure you're watching)
    Screenshot_20180913-130046_Chrome.jpg

She's not too upset to be peevish, tho
    Screenshot_20180913-130111_Chrome.jpg

She can't even TALK about how upsetting this all is, my god (but you should all leave replies and ask because otherwise she'll feel bad - but don't expect too much! She's already so overtaxed what with being a MENSEN #autodidact who simply KNOWS TOO MUCH
    Screenshot_20180913-130140_Chrome.jpg

• Informative Informative x 6
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  8. She’s still harping on about those fucking storage units? Jesus lady, let the tat go. If she hasn’t needed any of it for the past four years, she won’t miss it now.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.is
  9. But but ... her proofs! Proof she's a good mother who loved Venus and didn't pimp her out for income, proof that she created The Venus Angelic persona and brand so it's all hers! Without her proofs she has nothing so she must keep it, and Venus should pay for it because reasons.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  10. She has really crossed an aging line. I’m not sure she can even shoop herself to look good anymore. I don’t know if it’s the hideous hair color along with living in poverty, but it’s like she aged ten years in the past few months. Her clothes look ridiculous now. Not that they didn’t before, but somethings changed.

It’s interesting how a disordered mental state can show on your face so clearly.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  11. It's sad because she's not even that old, she's 42 or something.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.is
  12. Turned 43 in March, I believe.

And with the best face tuning apps in the world, this is the best she can do
    Screenshot_20180914-000843_Chrome.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  13. No woman over 25 should be trying to pull off the look Margo’s got in this photo. Cutesy overalls with frilly peasant shirt? No.

She’s making herself look x10 worse by dressing like a teenager. It also gives her the hella creepy vibe. It’s amusing because photos show Margo dressed more like a grown ass woman when she was in her early 20s with baby Venus than she does now as a 43 year old woman.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  14. That photo has her slowly dipping into uncanny valley. yikes

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  15. I wonder if she's trying to ape Venus' depression saga.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    Um Oh Ah Yeah

Um Oh Ah Yeah 에라 모르겠다

kiwifarms.is
  16. Only she is the real human being with genuine human emotions! Marge is not psychopathic robot like Venus who pretends to be depressed for instagram likes!

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  17. The hilarious thing is, that she's still stuffing her swollen sausage legs into Venus's old overalls from the Seoul storage. Chances are most of the things she's wearing now are Venus' 3+ year old hand me downs, hence shes dressing like a teenager, because she's literally wearing a teenager's clothing.

At least she has something to wear now besides that awful leg hair impregnated black turtleneck she ran around inin back in Japan (because of course 20kg of hand and leg weights were the most vital things to pack in her carry on case when she tried to move in with Venus in February 2016, not clothes. she could always just steal Venoos' clothes)

edit: hmm well this is a mildly interesting threat.

Someone points out that Mags has never seemed to care much about what anyone thinks of her before (in the context of, it's weird you'd hide being Jewish for fear of what society thinks.)

Mags says we have no idea what she's say and do if she didn't care what people thought about her. And that's terrifying, because it seems like she'll say or do just about any crazy thing that comes into her mind already. Guess she hasn't actually reached the "give no fucks" stage of stalking her child yet.
    Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 7.25.02 PM.png

edit 3: Mags changed her instagram pic to this uncanny valley shit
    Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 11.15.57 PM.png

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    #5877 multiverse, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  18. Well, nothings coming up Marge these days: Venus is still together with Manaki (he was filming her latest "Dying my hair Purple!" video right at the end, telling her she looks great); she's back to making videos on the channel; and now Zsu goes and graduates with a real nursing degree, and is showered by her loving husband with Chanel pressies and champagne.
    Screenshot_2018-09-15-14-41-01.png

How's that goshiwan basement workin' out for ya, Marge? Get a job yet with that "BSc in psychology" you showed off like a year ago? Did you lose your kinko's certificate for it, and now you have to pay again? Still hooking on Craigslist?

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Informative Informative x 4
    #5878 multiverse, Sep 15, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  19. That’s Zsu in the white pants?

Jesus. If those two share genes Margoo really got the short end of the genetic lottery stick.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    ObeseScreamingBlackMan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  20. That's tall, skinny Tia Zsu, in the white pants. Who raises her three children; who went to nursing school with three sons still at home; and looks 25 when she's ~38-39 (she's 5-6 years younger than Mags). And bothered driving to Mags' ex-MIL's house to straighten out the damage Margo did with that "prank" call.

Zsu might be overbearing with trying to "help" Venus, but I think her heart's in the right place (even if Venus doesn't need to be bothered about coming to see the Koncz family, not with the risk that they'd fly Margo in for a reunion). It's certainly in a better place than her sister's.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.