Marissa Davis / rabbiedee / cabbagebagger - "Jewish" "trans" E-beggar, too stupid to know how to change light bulb, has butt hair between fingers

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
I miss the 90's, where if you needed to vent or write a letter you wouldn't send, you'd just put it in a journal instead of crying about being sexually harassed to no one while knowing everyone can see it.

Exactly what does this accomplish? Do you really feel better knowing that you're forcing other people to read it? Is that your kink, R? Do you get off at being the center of attention?

Mountain Dew

Unmedicated Schizotypal Retard
kiwifarms.net
Wow, I've only read the last few pages, but holy shit. Marissa was the reason I created an account for the farms in the first place, but as Meowthkip said... she's so boring/predictable that I kind of checked out a bit ago from keeping up with the thread. Mostly because it was just ebegging... but that obviously hasn't changed.

The fact that she still continues to blame Despairkomaeda for her internet woes is rich. I was personally around for that entire debacle with Mel/DK and her having call out blogs for each other. Of course, hers about DK was mostly about his fucked up kinkposting on a 'secret' sideblog. All while was sending nudes to actual minors and being inappropriate with people way under her age. It's hard to believe that was all like... seven years ago now? And of course he went down as someone infamous on Tumblr, but kind of fell off the face of the earth around 2018. Meanwhile she's still here. Doing the same shit she was back then. Anyways, I digress.

Seems like her dad is a relatively well-adjusted person. It kind of baffles me how common it is for these people who constantly victimize themselves to point fingers at their parents... who (usually) are decent people who end up with a batshit insane transgender hamplanet to support. I'm also baffled by the fact that her art has literally not improved in the slightest since the last time I checked this thread. If she's constantly getting money from her followers/parents, why isn't she investing any time in actually learning art? If she wants to be a professional artist so badly that works in an art gallery and displays her pieces... it makes no sense that she has plateaued so hard if she wants it so bad.

Let's see what low-income job she works next. And subsequently gets fired from. And then uses inspect element on her PayPal balance to get people to donate to her because she's trans, disabled, and queer.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kind of feel bad for the people who joined because of Marissa because she's a barren wasteland in terms of content.

She sent nudes to minors seven years ago and nowadays she lies, begs for money, and tries to get out of just being labeled a lesbian because trans clout.

Yawn.

FramerGirl420

Boo's Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kind of feel bad for the people who joined because of Marissa because she's a barren wasteland in terms of content.

She sent nudes to minors seven years ago and nowadays she lies, begs for money, and tries to get out of just being labeled a lesbian because trans clout.

Yawn.
Right? Like she's good background noise, but i don't think I would actively make an account somewhere just to keep tabs on her. Funny she just said she'll never succeed bc she can't even succeed at being a good fuck-up

JaneThough

Part of your world
kiwifarms.net

Yawn.
Don't feel bad for us, for we have moved onto greener pastures, where Sapphire Crimson Claw/Yarrow Brown, Amberlynn Reid, Jonathan Yaniv, and more graze.

Jello

Here for a snack.
kiwifarms.net
Her thread is interesting in how she continues to follow the same patterns over and over and yet continues to draw attention to herself. I'd agree that she's one of the more boring cows, but there's something about her trainwreck of a personality that draws you in.

She's got the neverending hypocrisy and lack of self awareness that is common to see in Tumblr cows. Throw in the added fact that she's tone deaf and larping as a poor trans jew, the fact that she attempted sex work looking the way she does (of course, only to sell nudes) and can't hold a job to save her life without attempting to steal the product, all while begging for internet strangers to pay her bills, and she's a great example of what happens when you go through the brainwashing it requires to be on that site.

There's plenty of middle to upper class white girls who are bored with their privileged lives and try to be queer or pretend to follow a religion without putting forth the effort to learn anything about it, just to play victim and fit in with other girls doing the same thing. It allows you to be on "the right side" politically as everyone else, too. But, that alone isn't enough to warrant a thread. Rabbie somehow manages to be even more retarded and full of drama that she's got 400 pages full of stupid things she says and does, with added commentary from us humble kiwis.

Anyways, I don't think her website has been posted in this thread. What benefit do you think there is to hosting your things on your own website, rather than a place like Etsy? It's not like she has a big following, and I don't imagine she gets that much business, either.

Smother Me Father

kiwifarms.net

Yawn.
I've said before that she's one of the dullest cows on this board by this point in time. This thread would have died a long time ago if she'd only shown a modicum of improvement. All she has to do is hold down one job and resist begging and lying for just a couple of months, and we'll all go away forever. But she is incapable of even that.

Oscar Wildean

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_2020-06-30 Seize The Memes of Production.png

LMAO, she'd know about gaslighting. Since she did that with her followers when they told her they saw her defending aged up sex drawings, and she lied to them that they didn't see it.

Screenshot_2020-06-30 Seize The Memes of Production(2).png

Spoiler: Because her family were boring square Christians.

Screenshot_2020-06-30 Seize The Memes of Production(1).png

"All I do is work."

Doubt.jpeg. Sitting on your ass doing online stuff isn't work.

Oscar Wildean

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to double post, but this is funny.

She's back to the suicide baiting again, which doesn't seem to be working.

Screenshot_2020-07-02 Seize The Memes of Production(2).png

She's selling ugly looking boots. If she's going to sell boots she can at least make them aesthetically pleasing.

Screenshot_2020-07-02 Seize The Memes of Production(1).png

Screenshot_2020-07-02 Seize The Memes of Production.png

And now she's demanding money.

Screenshot_2020-07-02 please give me money.png

They're not wrong.

Screenshot_2020-07-02_Seize_The_Memes_of_Production.png

I just saw this.

Screenshot_2020-07-02 Rabbie Davis SHOP OPEN ( rabbiedavis) Twitter.png

She's living with her parents.

Screenshot_2020-07-02 Rhonda J Davis Contact Information Whitepages.png

Screenshot_2020-07-02 Rhonda J Davis Contact Information Whitepages(1).png

Screenshot_2020-07-02 Rabbie Davis Contact Information Whitepages.png

You're a fucking liar, Marissa. You live with your parents and don't need the money.
I fucking knew it.

Edit: LMAO, she admitted it.

Screenshot_2020-07-02 Screenshot_2020-07-02_Tweets_with_replies_by_Rabbie_Davis_SHOP_OPEN__rab...png

Here's the archive.

Last edited:

heyitsbay

if you don't give me things it's literal abuse
kiwifarms.net
Those 'pride' designs are so fucking ugly. All she did was scribble on a canvas of whatever shitty painting program she uses, with what looks like a crayon brush, in the colours of various pride flags. They're scribbles, and she's acting like they're fine works of art that she worked so hard on. If any of those took her more than three minutes to do, I'll eat my couch.

Which I actually own because I don't live with my parents while begging for money online.

Oscar Wildean

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a lazily done attempt at throwing the colors onto blankets, boots, and other items. Instead of doing a flattering mix of the pride colors. She did 12 hours of work and that's the best she can get? It's not worth the price they are.
I'll do a quick comparison to what's posted above and compare Pride colored Doc Martens.

612Z+HlZEYL._AC_UY695_.jpg

I'd rather pay the 115 dollars for the Doc Martens because it's better designed and actually looks nicely crafted. That's how you do shoe design. Leave it to the professionals, Marissa.