Mark Boyd / MagicNanners / Jennifer Boyd / Ashley Butts / Tigerthecat5 / From Fire Games - Bearded Best Buy Clerk, Dev of "Trooner" and "Gone Fishing" That Fucks Donuts & Cucks David Gallant

• DDoS is active again.

Is this subtitle perfect?

• Yes

Votes: 27 12.6%
  • No, old one better

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • idk man, im just here to laugh @ this weirdo

Votes: 187 87.0%

• Total voters

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum: where it's always rainbow month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's awful enough losing a parent when you're (kinda) young, but being left with a step dad you don't get along with is a horrible situation to be in. I hope he can get on his feet and get his own place sorted asap. At least he hasn't publicly trooned out, so his employment chances should be reasonably ok.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's awful enough losing a parent when you're (kinda) young, but being left with a step dad you don't get along with is a horrible situation to be in. I hope he can get on his feet and get his own place sorted asap. At least he hasn't publicly trooned out, so his employment chances should be reasonably ok.

Agreed. This is one of the few people we have a thread on here who doesn't appear to contain a mean bone in their body.

zedkissed60

"I'm not retracting shit."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the obit

IMG_4530.jpg

IMG_4531.jpg
http://www.smith-heald.com/obituaries/Michele-A-Wells?obId=2851186#/obituaryInfo

Sorry for your loss, Boyd.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, Mama Nanners died the night before he was asking people to add him on Switch.
I’m not judging him for using a distraction, I just thought it was a little odd.

I don’t judge, there no rule book for how to behave after a sudden, tragic loss like that. Do whatever it takes to prevent the sads from swallowing you whole.

Coming back to a home where one of the most important members has suddenly died is the worst.

Condolences to Nanners, sorry about your mum.

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry about Mark's mom. That's horrible to suffer such a loss.
Even though he's a dumbass, he's not a bad guy. I hope stuff works out for him, truly.
His life would improve 100x if he just got away from the retarded internet troon circlejerk, like Gallant (who's still a massive cuck no matter where he is).

But... Kiwifarms dox was right again. Ultimate confirmation.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is morbid curiosity on my part, but did how his mom die get released?
She was fairly young and I don’t remember him going on about cancer or anything.