Mark Mann & 8chan.moe / 8chan.se -

MarkM

kiwifarms.net
I just wanna correct this real quick. I did NOT give doorcuck any sort of bitcoin. I DID get a visit from the FBI about it, thankfully I had my records on hand and didn't have to go to the slammer because of it. Regardless they just asked me basic questions and I answered truthfully without giving away information other than my own personal stuff. You may now bitch at me about underage looking anime girls.

Why is Machine Gun Kelly on my spotify page? I'm insulted, I've been listening to mostly Frost*, Whitesnake and Symphony X. Also you forgot my old twitter, markm447, although I'm unsure if there's an archive on that one. You know where to reach me if you have questions.

Mark has a Giantess fetish, that's all I know really.
Meh, just Growth really and only for Hentai. I'm not into loli personally speaking, I just made it part of the foundation of the site since the whole point of 8chan is that "anything goes as long as it's legal". I know people here will disagree with that and call me some sort of autistic degenerate blood oathing pedophile satan worshipping lolcow, I don't really care. I'm just here out of boredom.

Last edited:

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just wanna correct this real quick. I did NOT give doorcuck any sort of bitcoin. I DID get a visit from the FBI about it, thankfully I had my records on hand and didn't have to go to the slammer because of it. Regardless they just asked me basic questions and I answered truthfully without giving away information other than my own personal stuff. You may now bitch at me about underage looking anime girls.

Why is Machine Gun Kelly on my spotify page? I'm insulted, I've been listening to mostly Frost*, Whitesnake and Symphony X. Also you forgot my old twitter, markm447, although I'm unsure if there's an archive on that one. You know where to reach me if you have questions.

Meh, just Growth really and only for Hentai. I'm not into loli personally speaking, I just made it part of the foundation of the site since the whole point of 8chan is that "anything goes as long as it's legal". I know people here will disagree with that and call me some sort of autistic degenerate blood oathing pedophile satan worshipping lolcow, I don't really care. I'm just here out of boredom.
Well, well, well. The man himself comes to defend his honor.

GuntBGone

kiwifarms.net
At this time Mark is ALSO in charge of what boards are or are not being restored. He also was in charge of board ownership claims both on 8chan and 8kun. (If you had an 8chan board and wondered why it wasn't restored, the answer probably has something to do with mark)
If this is true then it gives further credence to the theory that mark intentionally sabotaged 8kun by started a coup. You don't mention it in your post but the original timeline regarding mark leaving and the loli ban was:
0.) A few days before all this shit goes down, Mark contacts Josh asking for ownership of 9chan /v/.
1.) Mark makes a sticky asking the Watkins (8kun owners) why loli boards were not being reimplemented, then claims the Watkins are selling 8kun out. He links his backup board vch in the OP.
2.) Ron fires Mark from his job but allows him to remain as the BO of /v/, says he'll reinstate one of the loli boards in the coming weeks.
3. Mark leaves 8kun for good, linking to a new board (fatchan or something) but due to various fuckups he has to then make another new board and maybe one more after that, which would be 8chan.moe.
4.) A few users in the thread begin questioning the legality of loli, debates break out. Ron contacts multiple lawyers. (This is also where Nick Rekieta ghosts him LOL)
5.) Lawyers recommend he err on the side of caution due to certain legal ambiguities. Loli is essentially banned from 8kun.
Mark didn't actually leave because of the loli ban, but he claimed the loli boards not being restored was proof the Watkins were sell-outs. But if Gahoole is right and Mark actually had control over whether the boards were restored he could have set the whole thing up. This is further evidenced by Mark's insistence on controlling a board named /v/ with loli on 9chan.
Also here's a video of Mark paypigging a vtuber:

Attachments

• mark.mp4
    625.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

https://archive.ph/
kiwifarms.net
I'm not into loli personally speaking, I just made it part of the foundation of the site since the whole point of 8chan is that "anything goes as long as it's legal". I know people here will disagree with that and call me some sort of autistic degenerate blood oathing pedophile satan worshipping lolcow, I don't really care. I'm just here out of boredom.
Your avatar and donations to our dear detective say otherwise, yet I could be wrong.
If this is true then it gives further credence to the theory that mark intentionally sabotaged 8kun by started a coup. You don't mention it in your post but the original timeline regarding mark leaving and the loli ban was:
0.) A few days before all this shit goes down, Mark contacts Josh asking for ownership of 9chan /v/.
1.) Mark makes a sticky asking the Watkins (8kun owners) why loli boards were not being reimplemented, then claims the Watkins are selling 8kun out. He links his backup board vch in the OP.
2.) Ron fires Mark from his job but allows him to remain as the BO of /v/, says he'll reinstate one of the loli boards in the coming weeks.
3. Mark leaves 8kun for good, linking to a new board (fatchan or something) but due to various fuckups he has to then make another new board and maybe one more after that, which would be 8chan.moe.
4.) A few users in the thread begin questioning the legality of loli, debates break out. Ron contacts multiple lawyers. (This is also where Nick Rekieta ghosts him LOL)
5.) Lawyers recommend he err on the side of caution due to certain legal ambiguities. Loli is essentially banned from 8kun.
Mark didn't actually leave because of the loli ban, but he claimed the loli boards not being restored was proof the Watkins were sell-outs. But if Gahoole is right and Mark actually had control over whether the boards were restored he could have set the whole thing up. This is further evidenced by Mark's insistence on controlling a board named /v/ with loli on 9chan.
Also here's a video of Mark paypigging a vtuber:
Fitting , Amelia fans are psychos.

Dynamic

kiwifarms.net
Mark's family disowned him after he made a video with his young niece. He filmed her sitting on his lap while he played a hentai game with underage girls in it. He doesn't care about free speech, he cares about underage lolicon.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mark's family disowned him after he made a video with his young niece. He filmed her sitting on his lap while he played a hentai game with underage girls in it. He doesn't care about free speech, he cares about underage lolicon.
Is there a copy of this disowning? Or a video of the reaction to the disowning?

Info Player Start

*spawns*
kiwifarms.net
And here I though him getting 12 game overs in oil ocean zone was the most shameful video of him

hupodoc

Crush a can for Jay Owen
kiwifarms.net
I see, then why do you think he mentioned you by name, and your supposed bitcoin donation, in his manifest? Do you think he just wanted to throw your fat ass under the bus?

Dynamic

kiwifarms.net
I see, then why do you think he mentioned you by name, and your supposed bitcoin donation, in his manifest? Do you think he just wanted to throw your fat ass under the bus?
Mark is the most hated jannie in image board history. He is every slimy Jew stereotype you can imagine and he is so pea brained the only power he can get is on the ass end of nazi image boards. Outside of his discord friends there's not a single anon from 8chan or the web ring that wouldn't fuck with Mark every chance they got.

Archived thread where /v/ discovered Mark was showing his niece hentai games. Post 16925633 and 16925665.

If someone has the time to rip it Mark appeared in a Q anon documentary. If you haven't been exposed to him before you can see he's low IQ and belongs in the Smash Bros. tournament scene. He's at 33:50 in this video.

There's images and videos of him spreading his butt hole for the camera. It's a common spam on alternative image boards if you want to find and share it.

Attachments

• Mark.jpg
    Mark.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 33

hupodoc

Crush a can for Jay Owen
kiwifarms.net
Mark is the most hated jannie in image board history. He is every slimy Jew stereotype you can imagine and he is so pea brained the only power he can get is on the ass end of nazi image boards. Outside of his discord friends there's not a single anon from 8chan or the web ring that wouldn't fuck with Mark every chance they got.

Archived thread where /v/ discovered Mark was showing his niece hentai games. Post 16925633 and 16925665.

If someone has the time to rip it Mark appeared in a Q anon documentary. If you haven't been exposed to him before you can see he's low IQ and belongs in the Smash Bros. tournament scene. He's at 33:50 in this video.

There's images and videos of him spreading his butt hole for the camera. It's a common spam on alternative image boards if you want to find and share it.

NoonmanR

kiwifarms.net
When the 8kun situation was unfolding and before the massive tard attack at Fatchan a group of AGDG spergs(it may have been Mark himself, i don't really remember.) who had splintered off from /v/ posted on the 8kun gamergate thread, linking a discord where Mark was sperging the fuck out at them completely unhinged. I remember caps of this being posted, but i can't find mine, and unfortunately, if they even still exist, they're buried within the pure stream of consciousness that are the /gg/ threads.

EDIT: Found the server where it happened, but it's no use. They locked the whole fucking thing down because of Mark's sperg out, so making a new screencap is out of the question.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: 07.

Info Player Start

*spawns*
kiwifarms.net
When the 8kun situation was unfolding and before the massive tard attack at Fatchan a group of AGDG spergs(it may have been Mark himself, i don't really remember.) who had splintered off from /v/ posted on the 8kun gamergate thread, linking a discord where Mark was sperging the fuck out at them completely unhinged. I remember caps of this being posted, but i can't find mine, and unfortunately, if they even still exist, they're buried within the pure stream of consciousness that are the /gg/ threads.

EDIT: Found the server where it happened, but it's no use. They locked the whole fucking thing down because of Mark's sperg out, so making a new screencap is out of the question.
What a shame
what's with mark and spurdo? i heard he tried to make money from it/
The man has 0 shame, simple as.