Matthew Vickers / @Matthew / Vicious Vickers - Failed Father and dramacow

Boyfriend Coefficient

lim n → ∞
kiwifarms.net
Tell the truth now @MWV you made Fai Fai abort the child as a condition for coming home or pressured her into it once she was home. We all know it why not just admit to it and tell us your side of it like a real quality father would do, like a man would do. Don't be a fat sack of shit who lies constantly like Ralph, also has suityourself ever contacted you?

#KillAllPedos

A Platform We Can All Believe In
kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen this posted anywhere, so I'll post it here. This is a nice business headshot of Mr. Vickers.
Matt Vickers.jpeg

Source: https://rocklin.makerfaire.com/maker/entry/176/
Archive: https://archive.vn/lQ1vH

Botchy Galoop

Socially Distant
kiwifarms.net

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
Tell the truth now @MWV you made Fai Fai abort the child as a condition for coming home or pressured her into it once she was home. We all know it why not just admit to it and tell us your side of it like a real quality father would do, like a man would do. Don't be a fat sack of shit who lies constantly like Ralph, also has suityourself ever contacted you?
This one aged like milk.

Edilg

kiwifarms.net
This is the importance of having both parents raise a child. I don't know Vickers background but I bet he had a father in the home. If Ronnie was around *he* probably would have slapped the shit out of Ralph a few times to set him straight. Literally beat the faggotry out of him.

Simply Outplayed

kiwifarms.net
Matt Vickers literally FUCKED his cousin.

The meth bride Fai-Fai has a sister cousin!

Ralph Wins Again!

Ohhhh nooo ahahahahhaha Vickers bros it's over!

It turns out that Null, PPP and all of those who said that Mr. Vickers was just Ethan Ralph but a decade older were correct.

Mr Vickers fucked his cousin's wife who is ten years older than him and knocked her up! Ever wonder how Mr. Vickers knew all the ins and out of the family court system? Well, he's been through it himself. This is cosmic karma in action.

Here's a photo of the happy family (cuckspawn on the left and the dirty dog who done the deed right next to her):

The cousin: Mike Vickers.
The wife: Karen Bellanti

Attached are the court documents:

Attachments

• vickers_court_case.pdf
    590.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 1606503114524-png-3.png
    1606503114524-png-3.png
    763.2 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_834-2.png
    Screenshot_834-2.png
    963.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 1606503114524-png-1.png
    1606503114524-png-1.png
    763.2 KB · Views: 108
  • vickers_court_case_2-2.png
    vickers_court_case_2-2.png
    612.9 KB · Views: 107

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make The Juiciest Hamburgers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>SUBSTITUTION OF ATTORNEY FOR MOTHER COUNSIL C. WYZINSKI
>SUBSTITUTION OF ATTORNEY FOR PL COUN IS CAROL WYZINSKI

I know nothing about the law. What the fuck am I looking at?

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
>SUBSTITUTION OF ATTORNEY FOR MOTHER COUNSIL C. WYZINSKI
>SUBSTITUTION OF ATTORNEY FOR PL COUN IS CAROL WYZINSKI

I know nothing about the law. What the fuck am I looking at?
From chat, edited the salient shit together:
legalesetranslation01 - Copy.png

Also, apparently that woman isn't his cousin, but his cousin-in-law, married to his biological cousin, who is the dude in the photo in OP.

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
This really has been a valiant effort. Keep looking, though. Believe it or not [leans in and whispers] there is more than one Matthew Vickers in the world.
How come it comes up along with your court case against Ralph? I guess Matthew William Vickers is a common name but cursory information I can find has them in Green Valley, California which is pretty close right?

MWV

kiwifarms.net
You mean the one that looks exactly like you and your cousin?
Well, here I am, knowing that I haven't "fucked" any of my cousins. So I admittedly haven't looked at every bit of nonsense (I just know there's another Matthew William Vickers on the NC Court docket). But I'm willing to play. To which cousin are you referring? Name?

How come it comes up along with your court case against Ralph? I guess Matthew William Vickers is a common name but cursory information I can find has them in Green Valley, California which is pretty close right?
Green Valley is in Solano County. About 2-3 hours from me depending on traffic.