Orbiter Matthew Vickers / @Matthew / Vicious Vickers - Failed Father and dramacow

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Paddy O' Furniture

Trick is you don't get a Memory Card. No treats.
kiwifarms.net
I’m sure reminiscing on KF about an old job is an integral strategic element of your 8D underwater chess here. Your time would be better spent caring for your grandson, preparing for trial, attending family therapy, or doing literally almost anything but posting here about inconsequential bullshit while your daughter’s life lies in ruin with her worst choices preserved publicly and permanently. It’s not a matter for jolly internet comments, and I say that as someone who’s not even related to her.
Her life is in ruins... at 19? Shit, she hasn't even declared bankruptcy once. Calm the fuck down.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
How could I feel anything BUT jolly given the possible alternative.
You know you can feel that without coming to Kiwi Farms to shoot the shit, right? Look, I’m on your side insofar as I want your grandson to be happy, loved, and insulated from the consequences of his father’s wiggerdom, addiction, and pedophilic fiancée. But you popping on here for trips down memory lane about old jobs suggests you enjoy the internet attention a little too much. It’s very Ralph-like behavior. I never bought into the idea that Faith looked for a guy who reminded her of you, but your actions are persuading me otherwise.

ajax

kiwifarms.net
You know you can feel that without coming to Kiwi Farms to shoot the shit, right? Look, I’m on your side insofar as I want your grandson to be happy, loved, and insulated from the consequences of his father’s wiggerdom, addiction, and pedophilic fiancée. But you popping on here for trips down memory lane about old jobs suggests you enjoy the internet attention a little too much. It’s very Ralph-like behavior. I never bought into the idea that Faith looked for a guy who reminded her of you, but your actions are persuading me otherwise.
You know prior to this weekend, he hadn't been here since April? And he returned just because someone started making accusations about him fucking his cousin. I think most people would return to shut down those rumours. If he was as attention seeking as you believe, he would be here on a regular basis posting. But instead, he answers questions or reacts to wild accusations that were brought to him by his daughter. He didn't go searching for it. Have some sense.

Also, let's look at your past posts on this thread:
Why are you still here? It’s embarrassing.
I’m sure reminiscing on KF about an old job is an integral strategic element of your 8D underwater chess here. Your time would be better spent caring for your grandson, preparing for trial, attending family therapy, or doing literally almost anything but posting here about inconsequential bullshit while your daughter’s life lies in ruin with her worst choices preserved publicly and permanently. It’s not a matter for jolly internet comments, and I say that as someone who’s not even related to her.

You seem really upset he occasionally posts here.. Bizarre. This is the third time now.

Last edited:

Moist Unguentine

kiwifarms.net
Embarrassing for who? For me to be embarrassed would require me to care what a group of literal nobodies (not an insult, but almost everyone here is anonymous) think about me.

Consider, please, that in the very rare occurrences that I post here, there's always a purpose, and it has worked to accomplish my goals literally 100% of the time.
I shouldn't be on KF and I'm not embarrassed at all. You realize the spirit and intent of the jabs directed at you so it's all good. Using KF as a force multiplier is approved, especially in your case. Cheers.

Paddy O' Furniture

Trick is you don't get a Memory Card. No treats.
kiwifarms.net
Caterwauling that you don't agree with his parenting every time he makes a post is definitely going to make him see your way of thinking. Come on buddy.

I don't even have/want kids and you have to let them fail and fuck up on their own accord or they'll end up like Ralph with zero understanding of action and consequence.

Sam Losco

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Consider, please, that in the very rare occurrences that I post here, there's always a purpose, and it has worked to accomplish my goals literally 100% of the time.
Right now, there's really only one thing I can think of that you might be trying to accomplish by posting here: Getting Ralph so mad he violates the restraining order(s). Which won't be hard to do because he has no self control and seethes over everything.

No self control to the point that even me pointing out your intentions won't be enough to stop him from eventually lashing out.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
You seem really upset he occasionally posts here.. Bizarre. This is the third time now.
As I said twice already, it’s the showing up to reminisce that strikes me as odd. I’m glad he posts to wind up Ethanol and set the record straight. But getting overly chummy with KF posters about his old jobs is just WTF. As has been said by many others before over the past year, he seems to enjoy the minute amount of e-fame he got from his daughter’s sex tape and milked with his blog. Up to this point I never joined in on that chorus, but shooting the shit about his career history after the court misinfo was clarified is just bizarre parental behavior to me.

Tom Myers

And so it goes...
kiwifarms.net
Matt, I hope that you're ok with being called that, are your beliefs concerning "mixed-age" relationships hardened due to your daughter's situation?

MySonDavid

kiwifarms.net
Yea, I mentioned that in my post. How many times are you going to repeat the same thing? Let the man do what he wants. You trying really hard to get him off the forum is the more bizarre behaviour.
I don't see a problem with calling a fat faggot a fat faggot in his own thread on a board dedicated to the fatter faggot who shot cum up into his daughters belly on livestream.
Thanks for coming to the farms to gossip about your daughter's trashfire life, though.

Fat faggot.

MWV

kiwifarms.net
Matt, I hope that you're ok with being called that, are your beliefs concerning "mixed-age" relationships hardened due to your daughter's situation?
Age differences aren't what I find troubling as much as experience difference. A 30 year old dating a 46 year old is the same age difference as the completely hypothetical situations that I've proposed in earlier threads. But this is a completely different situation than 18 vs 34...especially if the 18 year old is still in high school. The 30 year old has "been around the block" enough (and has a fully developed brain) to have some wisdom making that decision. Mrs. V's parents were 15 years apart (her mother being the older spouse). They were married for 32 years before he passed away. She's the first one to say that there were definite issues caused by the age difference throughout the marriage.

The 18 year old in the completely hypothetical situation lacks the life experience, education, work experience, etc., the be an equal party in the relationship with a 34 year old. If the parties aren't equals, disaster will result.

@MWV Hey Matt, big fan here
Two quick questions.
First, did you buy any Kiwi Farms silver rounds? Because I think you should have a couple. A numismatic man and corn enthusiast.
Second, Would I have made it into the The Retardarium if it came to completion?
I did not buy any of the Kiwi Farms silver rounds. Not something I would want to have to commemorate anything I care to commemorate, and nothing that I could have resold at a premium that my customer base would have been interested at. Anything more than $4 over spot right now turns away the serious silver investors. High premium pieces are collector pieces (and there's nothing wrong with collector's pieces--I paid $175 for a 2 oz Death Star coin minted by Perth or New Zealand Mint and it's awesome). I just don't have a market for it.

The Retardarium...I'd forgotten about that. Poorly thought out concept that I abandoned after the threats started. I spent July - October 2020 really, REALLY angry, and just wanted to fight everyone. I didn't like it. Not part of my nature normally, and I'd like to think that I've learned from my mistakes, and become more focused.

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

From Arby's
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anything more than $4 over spot right now turns away the serious silver investors. High premium pieces are collector pieces (and there's nothing wrong with collector's pieces--I paid $175 for a 2 oz Death Star coin minted by Perth or New Zealand Mint and it's awesome). I just don't have a market for it.

I know nothing about coins and their market, but I'd say you might be surprised. I'm not sure anyone would buy one in person, but over the internet you might have one CWC weirdo who is more than willing to pay a premium for their mother fucking coin.
Sucks about The Retardarium. If I made it in I was going to show my mom.

Ragnarlodbrok

kiwifarms.net
Ahah! I see looking for a new baby daddy for your daughter i see. As a representative of the northern germanic peoples i have to respectfully decline but ill pass the buck to the african peoples prehaps they want a go?

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So it's just a coincidence you were in Vegas at the same time Ralph was when he was served a week ago?
Jesus fuck, read both posts on the subject before running your figurative cockholster for a gotcha that gets aborted faster than Ralph's plans for the next year.

Post 1
Post 2

EDIT: This is why I kicked/banned you retards form my server the minute you joined, because I knew there was a fucking gay op going on, and no sooner do I ban you imbeciles but the post shows up claiming Vickers fucked his cousin, lacking any evidence to support it, and now you're all running around shitting up the thread in a vain attempt to try to regain the narrative, when you never had it to begin with.

MWV

kiwifarms.net
@MWV I know you said little Xander lights up when he has his uncles around. How did they take the news at first and how are they adjusting to a new person in their lives? From the way you describe, I assume well and no shenanigans I imagine. Is the household adapting well to the newest addition to the Vickers household?
Everyone here is used to babies being around, so that's been the simplest part of the situation. But since Faith is not currently living with us, there's not much adjustment needed, other than the 7 and 4 year olds constantly asking if they can go see Xander.

But, she's also got her own space living with Mrs. V's mom, who's been alone in the house since her sister died of COVID. It's a pretty good setup for everyone right now, all things considered.

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net
Everyone here is used to babies being around, so that's been the simplest part of the situation. But since Faith is not currently living with us, there's not much adjustment needed, other than the 7 and 4 year olds constantly asking if they can go see Xander.

But, she's also got her own space living with Mrs. V's mom, who's been alone in the house since her sister died of COVID. It's a pretty good setup for everyone right now, all things considered.
Well I'm glad things have mostly worked out thus far. Sorry to hear about your wife's aunt. That being said, it is a privilege for great-grandmothers to have their great-grandchildren in their lives. Best wishes to all. It's nice to hear that the uncles are enthusiastic about their nephew. How has Xander's development been coming along? Like his awareness of his surroundings, grabbing your finger if you hold it out, that sort of thing?