Orbiter Matthew Vickers / @Matthew / Vicious Vickers - Failed Father and dramacow

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

MWV

kiwifarms.net
Well I'm glad things have mostly worked out thus far. Sorry to hear about your wife's aunt. That being said, it is a privilege for great-grandmothers to have their great-grandchildren in their lives. Best wishes to all. It's nice to hear that the uncles are enthusiastic about their nephew. How has Xander's development been coming along? Like his awareness of his surroundings, grabbing your finger if you hold it out, that sort of thing?
Xander is developing perfectly normally, though I think he got control of his giant baby head pretty quick (not that his head too big...he's just a baby and they all have giant heads). Growth rates normal. He's putting his own pacifier in his mouth. Recognizes people. Responds to his name. All good.

TherapyMan

kiwifarms.net
I spent July - October 2020 really, REALLY angry, and just wanted to fight everyone. I didn't like it. Not part of my nature normally, and I'd like to think that I've learned from my mistakes, and become more focused.
But if the choices are to wallow in shame and self-pity over what has been a blink in an otherwise great life, or move on and make the best of an unfortunate situation, we choose the the latter.
Honestly, best of luck to you and your family. I have been very critical of you in the past, but I think most of us, myself included, don't want you or your family to suffer in perpetuity due to some questionable parenting decisions and being dragged into the spotlight by an obese streamer. I hope you continue to make the best of things. Keep doing family therapy, keep an eye out for Faith, etc. etc. all stuff you know.

ajax

kiwifarms.net
Jesus fuck, read both posts on the subject before running your figurative cockholster for a gotcha that gets aborted faster than Ralph's plans for the next year.

Post 1
Post 2

EDIT: This is why I kicked/banned you retards form my server the minute you joined, because I knew there was a fucking gay op going on, and no sooner do I ban you imbeciles but the post shows up claiming Vickers fucked his cousin, lacking any evidence to support it, and now you're all running around shitting up the thread in a vain attempt to try to regain the narrative, when you never had it to begin with.
I don't spend my whole day fixated with Ralph like you and I'm not going to go through all your gay little investigations and posts to find the answer when I can just ask the man in the thread, and I don't have any reason for gotchas on Victorious Vickers here.

Also I've never been in any of your faggot discord servers and your "Post 1" and "Post 2" link to the same thing, moron. Learn to use links.

I don't spend my whole day fixated with Ralph like you and I'm not going to go through all your gay little investigations and posts to find the answer when I can just ask the man in the thread, and I don't have any reason for gotchas on Victorious Vickers here.

I don't understand why people are upset that the cow is posting in his own thread.

#KillAllPedos

A Platform We Can All Believe In
kiwifarms.net
A classic! Photo taken circa 2007-2008 via Citizens Bank of Northern California after I took over as the manager of the Penn Valley branch. Best people I ever worked for, other than working for myself.
How’s Terrorform doing these days? I see you still got the ol’ ScareBox up there. That’s like a soundboard trigger/interface, right? I think I know someone who could use one of those.

Halloween is right around the corner. Ever considered making a proper Gunt costume?

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I legitimately don’t, either. If people are asking him questions, why is him replying on his thread a bad thing? Getting mad about it seems really gay.
A lot of the sperging appears to be from the thread that was made alleging Vickers fucked his cousin, and less about him posting in his own thread. That thread was merged into this one.

MWV

kiwifarms.net
How’s Terrorform doing these days? I see you still got the ol’ ScareBox up there. That’s like a soundboard trigger/interface, right? I think I know someone who could use one of those.

Halloween is right around the corner...
TerrorForm was one of those "you miss every shot that you don't take" endeavors. Had a blast trying to get it up and running with a good friend of mine. Ultimately, we were unable to secure what I've come to understand is one of the most valuable, and most difficult to obtain assets necessary to really get something off the ground: time. Between my buddy having a full time (although mostly remote) job, my engagement with the coin shop, working on my MBA, Mrs. V being pregnant with our fifth, and homeschooling the others, the "end" of the business ultimately culminated with the death of my father in 2018. I was the administrator of his estate, and with all of his private property being 500 miles from me...you get the picture.

We love Halloween (second only to Christmas) in the Vickers household. The ScareBox was born from a need to have a triggered digital media player which had more options and cost less than what was available on the market at the time. We developed it using a Raspberry Pi 3, as a base, designed and mass-produced a few thousand custom HATs made up and about 100 printed cases, and remotes. Digital haunting/decorating was really popular at the time (AtmosFX, puts out the best digital product, IMO), but the hardware available to best utilize the media products available was sub-standard unless you wanted to drop $500+, and even then, that stuff really only triggered digital media, required specific triggers, and didn't do anything else. Most of the market was still using DVD players with triggers to just play one file when triggered.

The ScareBox boots into a customized GUI that loads a menu of digital audio/video files in almost any format, (reading from a thumb drive) and gives the user several options to utilize those files for digital haunting/decorating. The simplest of these is simply to play one or multiple files randomly or in a specific order, looped or single play, with no trigger. Just choose the files and they will start playing.

The most popular function would be to chose one or more files that would play randomly or in order only when triggered. The HATs we developed facilitated a universal trigger adapter. Pressure mat, button, motion sensor, IR receiver, radio signal...etc. Any switch on the market, powered or unpowered, could be adapted...whether or not someone bought our triggers, which we were going to offer just for people who might be afraid to splice a few wires. Effect example that's pretty common: you're walking by a mirror, there's a pressure sensor under a rug, you step on it and a jump-scare image pops up on the mirror, which is really just a TV hiding behind some security plexiglass.

We also included an "ambient" function, where you could have one file playing in loop, and then the trigger would set off a different file. Use: creepy background music on loop distracts the "target" and when the switch is triggered the jump scare happens.

We debuted the product at the Rocklin Mini Maker's Faire, and set up a custom "Haunted Hallway" (I believe the build is documented on the TerrorForm website).

The problems: time/expense to develop a customized hardware at a lower price. The Pi had the power we needed to adequately play media files, but ultimately was like using a flat bed tow-truck to move a tricycle. The plan was that ultimately new hardware could be developed to strip down the unnecessary hardware components. The logo-printed microSD cards we got from a producer in China suffer some kind of signal degradation after a few months. Almost every unit that I've unpacked after we boxed up the original 30 has had to get a brand new card with the GUI re-written. Not long into our development, AtmosFX started selling a unit very similar to ours (albeit with less options in the GUI, and using only a built-in motion sensor). It just wasn't meant to be...but we had a blast doing it.

#KillAllPedos

A Platform We Can All Believe In
kiwifarms.net
TerrorForm was one of those "you miss every shot that you don't take" endeavors. Had a blast trying to get it up and running with a good friend of mine. Ultimately, we were unable to secure what I've come to understand is one of the most valuable, and most difficult to obtain assets necessary to really get something off the ground: time. Between my buddy having a full time (although mostly remote) job, my engagement with the coin shop, working on my MBA, Mrs. V being pregnant with our fifth, and homeschooling the others, the "end" of the business ultimately culminated with the death of my father in 2018. I was the administrator of his estate, and with all of his private property being 500 miles from me...you get the picture.

We love Halloween (second only to Christmas) in the Vickers household. The ScareBox was born from a need to have a triggered digital media player which had more options and cost less than what was available on the market at the time. We developed it using a Raspberry Pi 3, as a base, designed and mass-produced a few thousand custom HATs made up and about 100 printed cases, and remotes. Digital haunting/decorating was really popular at the time (AtmosFX, puts out the best digital product, IMO), but the hardware available to best utilize the media products available was sub-standard unless you wanted to drop $500+, and even then, that stuff really only triggered digital media, required specific triggers, and didn't do anything else. Most of the market was still using DVD players with triggers to just play one file when triggered.

The ScareBox boots into a customized GUI that loads a menu of digital audio/video files in almost any format, (reading from a thumb drive) and gives the user several options to utilize those files for digital haunting/decorating. The simplest of these is simply to play one or multiple files randomly or in a specific order, looped or single play, with no trigger. Just choose the files and they will start playing.

The most popular function would be to chose one or more files that would play randomly or in order only when triggered. The HATs we developed facilitated a universal trigger adapter. Pressure mat, button, motion sensor, IR receiver, radio signal...etc. Any switch on the market, powered or unpowered, could be adapted...whether or not someone bought our triggers, which we were going to offer just for people who might be afraid to splice a few wires. Effect example that's pretty common: you're walking by a mirror, there's a pressure sensor under a rug, you step on it and a jump-scare image pops up on the mirror, which is really just a TV hiding behind some security plexiglass.

We also included an "ambient" function, where you could have one file playing in loop, and then the trigger would set off a different file. Use: creepy background music on loop distracts the "target" and when the switch is triggered the jump scare happens.

We debuted the product at the Rocklin Mini Maker's Faire, and set up a custom "Haunted Hallway" (I believe the build is documented on the TerrorForm website).

The problems: time/expense to develop a customized hardware at a lower price. The Pi had the power we needed to adequately play media files, but ultimately was like using a flat bed tow-truck to move a tricycle. The plan was that ultimately new hardware could be developed to strip down the unnecessary hardware components. The logo-printed microSD cards we got from a producer in China suffer some kind of signal degradation after a few months. Almost every unit that I've unpacked after we boxed up the original 30 has had to get a brand new card with the GUI re-written. Not long into our development, AtmosFX started selling a unit very similar to ours (albeit with less options in the GUI, and using only a built-in motion sensor). It just wasn't meant to be...but we had a blast doing it.
...So that’s a “no” on the gunt costume?

The Megalodon

kiwifarms.net
some of the posters in this thread are acting like cows at the moment.
Sounds like most every thread on this site.

sperg

MWV

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• Infected Zombie.jpg
    Infected Zombie.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 41

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
Xander is developing perfectly normally, though I think he got control of his giant baby head pretty quick (not that his head too big...he's just a baby and they all have giant heads). Growth rates normal. He's putting his own pacifier in his mouth. Recognizes people. Responds to his name. All good.
Glad to hear that he's developing well for now all things considered. However, I do wonder how you're going to explain to him one day the unholy circumstances of his birth or if he encounters the infamous gunt tape on the Internet.

I, and pretty much any impartial third party observer, still think that given the known circumstances it would have been best for Xander to be given up for adoption so he could be taken care of by actual adults that actually know what the fuck they're doing. But in spite of my pessimism, I nonetheless wish for him to grow up into a healthy, confident, independent and well-adjusted adult unlike his parents. I hope you and yours will find the strength to salvage the family disaster that Faith caused, move on with your lives and most importantly learned an important lesson or two.