Orbiter Matthew Vickers / @Matthew / Vicious Vickers - Failed Father and dramacow

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you really want to bait Ralph into attacking you @MWV , publicly confirm that he's 5'1.
He's literally physically assaulted people who said that to him.
I have a better idea.
How about this?
Do nothing. The time-based cumulative chance of the gunt throwing a drunken fit at any given person is 100%.

The Gunts Ex-Partner

kiwifarms.net
A lot of the sperging appears to be from the thread that was made alleging Vickers fucked his cousin, and less about him posting in his own thread. That thread was merged into this one.
That thread you are talking about where that alleged incident happened was not made for that allegation, that was a thread about Suit Yourself.

A discussion of cousin fucking happened to pour into that thread.

I have linked the relevant thread for you down below, please note the title and the context of the thread is not about cousin fucking it is about Suit Yourself

Edit: Please note the thread still exists

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
That thread you are talking about where that alleged incident happened was not made for that allegation, that was a thread about Suit Yourself.

A discussion of cousin fucking happened to pour into that thread.

I have linked the relevant thread for you down below, please note the title and the context of the thread is not about cousin fucking it is about Suit Yourself

Edit: Please note the thread still exists
There was a separate thread made about the allegations. That thread was merged in here.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
@MWV faildoxxing Gator doesn't erase your abject failure as a father you fat stupid faggot. I hope Faith gives you 8 more grand-guntlings from niggers of all races and you embarrass yourself on here trying to run gayops on each babydaddy to avenge her honor, oblivious as always to the fact that the call is coming from inside the house (it's your darling little angel, telling her latest stop on the cock carousel that you practice Chinese water torture on her or some shit).

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it’d be funny ralph comes out as the bigger retard in all of this and doxes gator himself to rub it in vicker‘s face how dumb he is for the faildox. wouldn’t change that vickers is an idiot and jumped the gun to get another win but it’d still be funny and very possible

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
it’d be funny ralph comes out as the bigger retard in all of this and doxes gator himself to rub it in vicker‘s face how dumb he is for the faildox. wouldn’t change that vickers is an idiot and jumped the gun to get another win but it’d still be funny and very possible
Ultimately I am sure that Ralph will be the one to dox Gator at some point, the question is, what will set him off enough to release the dox?
It didn't happen during the OG pillstream when Gator ran to Josh's discord to snake on Ralph (remember that Ralph? How much he shit talked you behind your back?) since then Gator has been just biding his time in wait until the day Ralph goes to jail/dies/is incapacitated and he can finally take over the KS,

Of course as soon as he does the audience will tune out but that is not part of his fantasy.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ultimately I am sure that Ralph will be the one to dox Gator at some point, the question is, what will set him off enough to release the dox?
It didn't happen during the OG pillstream when Gator ran to Josh's discord to snake on Ralph (remember that Ralph? How much he shit talked you behind your back?) since then Gator has been just biding his time in wait until the day Ralph goes to jail/dies/is incapacitated and he can finally take over the KS,

Of course as soon as he does the audience will tune out but that is not part of his fantasy.

probably because everyone else who has shit talked ralph behind his back wasn’t doxed for that but for defecting from the gunt or holding something over ralph’s head.

i think the reason gator hasn’t been doxed is because he’s so much of a pussy he will never actually defect from the gunt or threatening to drop anything he has on him. we’ve seen it with rand and people like that ralph says publicly that he has blackmail on them and within a week they’re crawling back to him like a battered wife.

with ralph you lose. anything he knows about you he will remember and hold over you as blackmail. you either defect from him and have all your dirty laundry told to his viewers or gunt guard your whole life while ralph collects even more on you making it harder to leave later.

being too boring isn’t the only reason gator hasn’t been doxed no. but also because he’s too scared to defect from ralph. nothing dries up a pussy faster than being a little bitch janny to ethan ralph.

moral of the story don’t associate with ralph because it’ll come back to fuck you eventually.

FMW13

kiwifarms.net
I see you lurking @MWV. Don't you dare post on my website again. This is Killstream Territory now boy. You wanna post here? You wanna faildox Gator again? You're gonna have to gimme the coin merchant special. The ol Copper Lincoln. The Dirty Dollar. The Nickle Pickle Tickle.
Ralph go home you’re drunk posting again midget.

WutangLee

Purgatory Kung Fu Snake oil Salesman
kiwifarms.net
probably because everyone else who has shit talked ralph behind his back wasn’t doxed for that but for defecting from the gunt or holding something over ralph’s head.

i think the reason gator hasn’t been doxed is because he’s so much of a pussy he will never actually defect from the gunt or threatening to drop anything he has on him. we’ve seen it with rand and people like that ralph says publicly that he has blackmail on them and within a week they’re crawling back to him like a battered wife.

with ralph you lose. anything he knows about you he will remember and hold over you as blackmail. you either defect from him and have all your dirty laundry told to his viewers or gunt guard your whole life while ralph collects even more on you making it harder to leave later.

being too boring isn’t the only reason gator hasn’t been doxed no. but also because he’s too scared to defect from ralph. nothing dries up a pussy faster than being a little bitch janny to ethan ralph.

moral of the story don’t associate with ralph because it’ll come back to fuck you eventually.
Gator was never a reputable person to begin with. He was always an annoying, unintelligent, unfunny wet blanket. He's insecure as fuck and his self worth is tied to Ralphs e-fame. He didn't even get invited to Ralph's wedding. Gator isn't stuck with Ralph, Ralph is stuck with Gator.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gator was never a reputable person to begin with. He was always an annoying, unintelligent, unfunny wet blanket. He's insecure as fuck and his self worth is tied to Ralphs e-fame. He didn't even get invited to Ralph's wedding. Gator isn't stuck with Ralph, Ralph is stuck with Gator.

i think gator is the only person who truly loves and cares about ralph. whether or not that's in a gay way of course is up for interpretation but still. of course ralph still has blackmail and gator knows this but the thought of defecting probably doesn't cross his mind often and when it does it scares him. he's the one TRUE and HONEST gunt guard. if tomorrow ralph were to just disappear along with all the blackmail he has then pantsu, dingo, rand etc would forget about him and go try to suck up e-fame somewhere else. gator would cry all night and sleep with a picture of ralph in his arms or some shit like that.

WutangLee

Purgatory Kung Fu Snake oil Salesman
kiwifarms.net
i think gator is the only person who truly loves and cares about ralph. whether or not that's in a gay way of course is up for interpretation but still. of course ralph still has blackmail and gator knows this but the thought of defecting probably doesn't cross his mind often and when it does it scares him. he's the one TRUE and HONEST gunt guard. if tomorrow ralph were to just disappear along with all the blackmail he has then pantsu, dingo, rand etc would forget about him and go try to suck up e-fame somewhere else. gator would cry all night and sleep with a picture of ralph in his arms or some shit like that.

I would agree with that. He probably holds significant emotional attachment to Ralph for letting him orbit.

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210929-222434__01.jpg

Is this just a comment about Ralph's descent back into being a raging alcoholic, or did Ralph turn up to court sauced?