Orbiter Matthew Vickers / @Matthew / Vicious Vickers - Failed Father and dramacow

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

RichardRApe

Where the Sidewalk Ends Niggers Tongue my @anuscab
kiwifarms.net
Is this just a comment about Ralph's descent back into being a raging alcoholic, or did Ralph turn up to court sauced?
Ralph was on something heavy today, it was a pillstream of some type, maybe a linestream and he had a to call into court for the Fai Fai thing. Please @MWV tell me you recorded the court appearance and are going to share it. Ralph was in fine form today.

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
Ralph was on something heavy today, it was a pillstream of some type, maybe a linestream and he had a to call into court for the Fai Fai thing. Please @MWV tell me you recorded the court appearance and are going to share it. Ralph was in fine form today.
I saw him exploding at Null, the guy has really hit the bottle hard over the last few days. I wonder what caused it, could be Vegas, could the court cases... Is May still at her parents?

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Already posted this, but Ralph filed for a continuance today and had it accepted by the court. New dats is 03 November 2021 at 1:30 pm.

RichardRApe

Where the Sidewalk Ends Niggers Tongue my @anuscab
kiwifarms.net
I saw him exploding at Null, the guy has really hit the bottle hard over the last few days. I wonder what caused it, could be Vegas, could the court cases... Is May still at her parents?
The whole maker's mark sunrise was a trainwreck, he was raging hard at Rekieta right out of the gate and admitted he was completely cucked and taken advantage of by him which was beta af. He kept doing the high "circle back to the same points over and over" again thing, he got dick mogged by Dingo really badly too and was stuck for words. The whole show was amazing.
Already posted this, but Ralph filed for a continuance today and had it accepted by the court. New dats is 03 November 2021 at 1:30 pm.
Oh damn, him high in court would have been amazing. He's on a gambling, drug and alcohol bender so maybe it'll last all month.

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
Vicious Vickers gets a couple of shots in over the recent news about the SecureServer hack:
1633414267333.png
Tweet | Archive
1633414386138.png
Lil Xannie Vickers can't ever be allowed to have a social media presence, he will be trolled mercilessly.
1633414606289.png
Tweet | Archive

Where have I heard this before?
1633414928441.png
Tweet | Archive
Oh yes...
1633415073958.png
Tweet | Archive

Last edited:

Me262PrinceOfTurboJet

Junkers Jumo 004
kiwifarms.net
The whole maker's mark sunrise was a trainwreck, he was raging hard at Rekieta right out of the gate and admitted he was completely cucked and taken advantage of by him which was beta af. He kept doing the high "circle back to the same points over and over" again thing, he got dick mogged by Dingo really badly too and was stuck for words. The whole show was amazing.

Oh damn, him high in court would have been amazing. He's on a gambling, drug and alcohol bender so maybe it'll last all month.
The best part was when he threatened to pull his pants down and shit all over the place and then preceeded to brag that he can shit all over himself and still get paid because he's talented, charismatic, and the best in his sector.

blackboots

Free the bats in Barb's belfry
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how much money ralph would shit himself on screen for. And/or try to blackmail his supporters into ensuring he doesn't do that on screen. Like an even more cuck version of paypigging. "Give me $ or I'll shit all over this stream RIGHT NOW!"

Maybe if the lolsuit works enough, he'll have to find a very specific Gunt and corpophilia coomer demographic. "Farmers make money from manure and I'm the golden cow!!! /Poops"

Pride may be mortal sin, but I'll take it over whatever this literal shit show is. Oh. But I guess he's "proud" of this. Euuuugh.

To be fair, he is the best in the pill-popping wigger watching Fox News clips sector that I know of.
Only because limbaugh died. Imagine thinking the Gunt is Rush 2.0 oof.

Red Thief

Na-na-na-na-na!
kiwifarms.net
My god. I'm not very well versed in this cow pasture but this family's absolute refusal to shut the fuck up and let the heat die down while this case goes on is going to haunt this kid forever. His fat, disgusting dad's micropenis in his fat mom's flabby ass are going to be the albatross around his neck, while his grandad and mom tweet at each other from within the same home.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
I have a question for @MWV Do you think Faith has a blackmail folder on you like she seems to have said here? You were in fact an asshole in her life, an absuive dad that didn't try to stop those bus rapists or disney rapists

obvious photoshop7.png
Looks like everyone in the Ralph sphere gathers blackmail on each other like its Stalin's USSR,

Another question for @MWV what sort of father lets their daughter dress up like such a harlot?

obvious photoshop3.png

DAE really think Faith is going to grow out of this? be honest.

Also 100% just posting these here because some random mod took away my posting privs on the faith and may threads, but just for the record i am 100% fine with this fucking over Ralph in court, i hope he rots in prison because of some arcane 3rd strike law or the judge throws the book at him again. This isn't about Ralph. its about Correcting the Record. David Brooks signing off.

Last edited by a moderator: