Orbiter Matthew Vickers / @Matthew / Vicious Vickers - Failed Father and dramacow

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

MWV

kiwifarms.net
I have a question for @MWV Do you think Faith has a blackmail folder on you like she seems to have said here? You were in fact an asshole in her life, an absuive dad that didn't try to stop those bus rapists or disney rapists

View attachment 2632748
Looks like everyone in the Ralph sphere gathers blackmail on each other like its Stalin's USSR,

Another question for @MWV what sort of father lets their daughter dress up like such a harlot?

View attachment 2632753

DAE really think Faith is going to grow out of this? be honest.

Also 100% just posting these here because some random mod took away my posting privs on the faith and may threads, but just for the record i am 100% fine with this fucking over Ralph in court, i hope he rots in prison because of some arcane 3rd strike law or the judge throws the book at him again. This isn't about Ralph. its about Correcting the Record. David Brooks signing off.
Well, these images weren’t leaked by Faith, obviously, but she confirms they were authentic. Curious to know where you got ‘em. Be honest.

Love_Machine011

生きることが好きさ 蒼く浮かぶ宇宙コスモ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is like the wigger Olympics. An unstoppable retard meeting an immovable dipshit. How can you be the patriarch of your household and make such bad decisions one after another? You know we are the ones that apparently put your daughter in the psych ward right? You could have just walked away.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a question for @MWV Do you think Faith has a blackmail folder on you like she seems to have said here? You were in fact an asshole in her life, an absuive dad that didn't try to stop those bus rapists or disney rapists

View attachment 2632748
Looks like everyone in the Ralph sphere gathers blackmail on each other like its Stalin's USSR,

Another question for @MWV what sort of father lets their daughter dress up like such a harlot?

View attachment 2632753

Also 100% just posting these here because some random mod took away my posting privs on the faith and may threads, but just for the record i am 100% fine with this fucking over Ralph in court, i hope he rots in prison because of some arcane 3rd strike law or the judge throws the book at him again. This isn't about Ralph. its about Correcting the Record. David Brooks signing off.
Faith turns him on with an underage photo and the joke is Ha! You're a pedophile! That would mess with your head.

Faith and Pantsu keep blackmail on their partners and others who wronged them. They are all perfect for each other.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Well, these images weren’t leaked by Faith, obviously, but she confirms they were authentic. Curious to know where you got ‘em. Be honest.
well there goes ralphs "but they were the ones postin awn kay eff yer honneur!" defense .

View attachment 2632748

View attachment 2632753

ethan ralph fucked a middle age hag in vegas and lied to you, you werent enough and youll never be enough and he doesnt respect you. cheating with wrinkly grandma meant more to him than marrying you like he said.

Hüftpriester

Listen to your body!
kiwifarms.net
Since these are already out there, can Faith show her one so we can confirm these are real? It is very interesting as to how that user has gotten them
Wasn't that the user accused of being Pantsu by Josh?
"An atrocity" - Vickers confirming that he's watched the gunt tape.
If you gaze into your daughter's unwashed asshole, the starfish gazes also into you. Holy shit, Matt. Good luck with the family therapy bud.

The Gunts Ex-Partner

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2632748

View attachment 2632753

A few things to note here which I found interesting and piqued my curiosity.

So @Kramer on the phone you suggest that Faith has a blackmail folder on @MWV what I find interesting though is that Pantsu (totally not Kramer) herself tells Faith to keep tabs on Ralph and that she should have collected more for her cringe folder with Digi Bro, even when she says jokes this could be a deflection as Faith denied that idea. So is Pantsu (totally not Kramer) keeping a folder of blackmail on Ralph for future purposes?

This here is Pantsu ((totally not Kramer) talking to faith, whilst Pantsu (totally not Kramer) was seemingly with digibro

unknown.png

The other thing to note is that Faith sent Ralph pictures of herself when she was underage which caused Ralph to be "buggy eyed". This does reflect poorly on Ralph

1634438750390.png

Likely this is some retarded op by Pantsu (totally not Kramer) and the gunt after the gunt fucked himself by retweeted faith phone number as an autistic attempt to separate them

These text messages are very interesting as even though @Kramer on the phone is trying to say that this looks poorly on faith. This actually looks worse on both Ralph and Pantsu (totally not Kramer) as it confirms Pantsu (totally not Kramer) has the thought about keeping blackmail on her past relationships and even suggests it about Ralph to Faith. The other thing to note is that this makes Ralph look like a pedophile in these messages.

PS
Is this the best you can do @Kramer on the phone ? https://twitter.com/sadNtrad/status/1448769504310435840
You made it sound like you got way more damaging stuff, but instead you just exposed your gunted boyfriend as a pedophile and yourself as a snake he should be aware of

Archive

Last edited:

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
first off, you haven't answered a single question anyone has asked the past 5 pages so you can get fucked if you genuinely think i'm going to reveal why i have these. Honestly you'd be better off with her just leaking all her texts. the barrage method works really well on the farms.

and because reading comprehension here is so awful let me just be direct. i get posting privs back on the may and faith threads and ill post more texts that make them look like assholes

Sam Losco

Christ is KING!
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
first off, you haven't answered a single question anyone has asked the past 5 pages so you can get fucked if you genuinely think i'm going to reveal why i have these. Honestly you'd be better off with her just leaking all her texts. the barrage method works really well on the farms.

and because reading comprehension here is so awful let me just be direct. i get posting privs back on the may and faith threads and ill post more texts that make them look like assholes
Done. Let's see what you got.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i have a question for @MWV Do you think Faith has a blackmail folder on you like she seems to have said here? You were in fact an asshole in her life, an absuive dad that didn't try to stop those bus rapists or disney rapists
Well she's suggesting that she has an extortion folder on "assholes in her life" such as "exes". This is psychotic shit, I had classmates that did this kind of crap and anyone should absolutely stay away from these freaks. Does "assholes" include her own dad? It's a far stretch.

1634448098416.png

Ok Soph... I mean Faith.

This is like the wigger Olympics. An unstoppable exceptional individual meeting an immovable dipshit. How can you be the patriarch of your household and make such bad decisions one after another? You know we are the ones that apparently put your daughter in the psych ward right? You could have just walked away.
At this point PPP is right: This is beyond any of our expertise- we need the Grandmasters of the craft, the black belts of trash TV like Maury Povich to sort this Autism Jihad out...