Orbiter Matthew Vickers / @Matthew / Vicious Vickers - Failed Father and dramacow

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
you can get fucked if you genuinely think i'm going to reveal why i have these
Oh wow, I really wonder where you got these from, the texts between the pedophile horse and Faith, showing that they are taken from the pedo horse's phone at exactly the same time the pedo horse starts posting similar things on Twitter.
Head scratcher right there, you really are a master of 4D fucking chess.
i get posting privs back on the may and faith threads and ill post more texts that make them look like assholes
And you go on what you describe as "non spicy" texts, basically a bunch of nothing. Hmm headscratcher right there, who could this be?

The Megalodon

King of Cope
kiwifarms.net
@MWV Is it just a compulsion for you to do everything in your power to embarrass yourself and your family? Imagine being a father and wanting to go out of your way to spend time talking to people who are constantly talking about your daughters butthole and who she has whored it up with and her baby mama drama. Like wow get a life.

You must have a been a goddamn nightmare to grow up with.

Crystal Golem

Just a stereotype merchant pfp nothing to see here
kiwifarms.net
You know I love a good Aylawging as much as the next guy. Heck maybe I even like it TOO much if such a thing is possible. But when it contributes to your grandchild and family beating Chris Chan as the most documented person(s) on the internet... I just don't know if it's worth it. Gonna have to ponder this one a bit.

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's go through faiths dating profile:

-crazy and seemingly getting crazier
-gunted with bastard guntling
-asshole father who fights with idiots on the Internet
-documented and stalked by insane weirdos on the Internet
-desperately in need of dental work (that's the only thing I'll say about appearance, no reason to be overly mean)

I'd say a man like Ralph is the best case scenario for the girl now. Good job Vickers. You've Really ensured your daughter's future is completely fucked.

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
Let's go through faiths dating profile:

-crazy and seemingly getting crazier
-gunted with bastard guntling
-asshole father who fights with idiots on the Internet
-documented and stalked by insane weirdos on the Internet
-desperately in need of dental work (that's the only thing I'll say about appearance, no reason to be overly mean)

I'd say a man like Ralph is the best case scenario for the girl now. Good job Vickers. You've Really ensured your daughter's future is completely fucked.
Faith has done a lot to lower her desirability in the Dating Market, but she is still many levels above needing to accept a Gunted Alcoholic loser like Ralph, which shows how badly she was slumming it with him.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
Per @Fannyscum, Vickers finally decided to STFU. Too little, too late — and he’ll be back soon enough.

595C987E-1FA1-4114-A876-E63B3A7909C6.png

not william stenchever

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt he will take my advice and relocate to rural Afghanistan where he will lack the bandwidth to fuck his own shit up, so he will return soon enough.

Edit: Hey Matt, if a lawyer just told you to shut the fuck up, I just want to remind you we were telling you to do the same for what feels like decades but we also telling you for free

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
I doubt he will take my advice and relocate to rural Afghanistan where he will lack the bandwidth to fuck his own shit up, so he will return soon enough.

Edit: Hey Matt, if a lawyer just told you to shut the fuck up, I just want to remind you we were telling you to do the same for what feels like decades but we also telling you for free
That’s too bad I was really hoping for a based Taliban beheading video. The Taliban are the only hope to raise Xander to being a man (since Ethan, Matthew and his uncles clearly aren’t men)

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
Just like Fai Fai, Vickers senior has come back to twitter to sperg out at her cucked ex:
View attachment 2659500
Tweet | Archive
This fucking idiot @MWV can't even take his own advice. He's never gonna stop this shit. We know there is no papers to be filed or they already would been filed. But what sort of white trash idiot informs someone they are going to have them served with papers. Fucking idiotic posturing.

I've looked through this thread a few times, and i've heard the idea teased; but i want to know, has he raped his daughter? Has @MWV sexually assaulted any of his kids?

PeggieBigCock

Degenerate Milkmaid
kiwifarms.net
Just like Fai Fai, Vickers senior has come back to twitter to sperg out at her cucked ex:
View attachment 2659500
Tweet | Archive
He is a negligent father who effortlessly fucked up his daughter and I hope that whole family gets buried alive, it would at the very least put out the public trash fire their lives have become

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This fucking idiot @MWV can't even take his own advice. He's never gonna stop this shit. We know there is no papers to be filed or they already would been filed. But what sort of white trash idiot informs someone they are going to have them served with papers. Fucking idiotic posturing.

I've looked through this thread a few times, and i've heard the idea teased; but i want to know, has he raped his daughter? Has @MWV sexually assaulted any of his kids?
I honestly don't think so but he can't hold back. Seriously, go put Ralph in his place. You gain nothing from engaging us. You've created a massive headache for the jannies and you're an autistic force field that attracts gayops. The more you're online, the more homosexuality propagated by various spergs.
1635230078485.png

Edit: Well I suppose it's a mutual benefit, you get to use them as autistic foot soldiers to push a narrative, they get a tremendous dose of dopamine because an e-celeb responded.

Last edited:

MWV

kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't think so but he can't hold back. Seriously, go put Ralph in his place. You gain nothing from engaging us. You've created a massive headache for the jannies and you're an autistic force field that attracts gayops. The more you're online, the more homosexuality propagated by various spergs.
View attachment 2659565

Edit: Well I suppose it's a mutual benefit, you get to use them as autistic foot soldiers to push a narrative, they get a tremendous dose of dopamine because an e-celeb responded.
Honestly, the only time I get bored and waste my time on here my typical goal is to just correct wrong information. I don't really care what the narrative is because nothing here really affects anything IRL. Some people here like accurate info, some don't give a shit or get downright pissed if the accurate info interrupts a more comical narrative.

Even then, I engage pretty rarely. If I had to correct every misconception or inaccurate piece of information I've read here, it would be a full time job. That's not meant to be an insult. Everyone here is trying to put together a puzzle with 10% of the pieces. I just have more pieces. And, as most people on here boast, this stuff will be around forever, does anyone else find it sensible that I'd want my input on the "immortal" record?

I mean...frankly I think most of this nonsense will be buried or nonexistent in 10 years time...but just in case.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
I mean...frankly I think most of this nonsense will be buried or nonexistent in 10 years time...but just in case.

I"m gonna drop the bit, and ask you, why the fuck do you care what some random utter nobodies say about you online? I get it if someone accuses you of being a sex pest, or a pedo, but showing up to m'lady your mentally unwell daughter seems a bit dumb to me. I guess you aren't that different from ralph, you have to get your dopamine. Have to make sure those damn alogs don't get it wrong.

For the love of god man, just shut the fuck up and go away. Pursue legal remedies to keep ralph away from your daughter and grandchild but just stop public speaking about it. At the most, you could post the court results and fade away.

PeggieBigCock

Degenerate Milkmaid
kiwifarms.net
I"m gonna drop the bit, and ask you, why the fuck do you care what some random utter nobodies say about you online? I get it if someone accuses you of being a sex pest, or a pedo, but showing up to m'lady your mentally unwell daughter seems a bit dumb to me. I guess you aren't that different from ralph, you have to get your dopamine. Have to make sure those damn alogs don't get it wrong.

For the love of god man, just shut the fuck up and go away. Pursue legal remedies to keep ralph away from your daughter and grandchild but just stop public speaking about it. At the most, you could post the court results and fade away.
But then the flow of attention would stop and that’s just not worth it to the sperg he has become.

MWV

kiwifarms.net
I"m gonna drop the bit, and ask you, why the fuck do you care what some random utter nobodies say about you online?
I think I've made it abundantly clear that I don't care.

It's pretty simple math. I think that this will all be a memory, buried in the annals of the internet long before Xander can read. But I am imperfect, and have been wrong in the past. The prevailing theory here seems to be that as soon as Xander can touch a keyboard, he's going to go looking into himself (or someone else will look into him) and come across this place, where he's been chronicled since he was in the womb. In that very unlikely event, I'd like my input to be here too. After all, from everyone posting here I'm the only one who actually has a stake in the outcome.