Matthew Vickers / @Matthew / Vicious Vickers - Failed Father and dramacow

Mr E. Grifter

Lean mean fat grilling machine
kiwifarms.net
I think a very idealistic, optimistic part of Ralph thought having a kid would force him to get his act together. Now it’s just another mess he’s made that so pains him to ponder that he needs to be wasted during his waking hours. Imagine trying to run from yourself 24/7, knowing you’ll never escape. What a way to live.
Maybe part of him, and while I think Ralph is a political chameleon in many ways - I think he at the very least enjoys the trad aesthetic.

Much like a child who wants to be a vet when they're older ignores the downsides of the job, like throwing dead kittens in the bin, fisting horses anuses and cutting off dog testicles, Ralph like all these trad larpers want to feel trad and superior without all those pesky responsibilities, and without all those horrendous social pressures that have driven people into dark places for not measuring up.

TL;DR Ralph, like a child, cannot see the consequences of his actions.

will be a better childhood if faith does find a good man but with faiths track record i do not think it will happen so will rely on her parents supporting the baby
vickers and ralph being how they are fighting over the baby will be bad, hope for the baby that faith does find a good man and they disappear together raising the baby properly

but can faith attract a decent man?
A good man? No. A rube like Dingo southern working a roofing job? Yes

Thomas Highway

I ain't no senator's son, son
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Plenty of time for Fai Fai to acknowledge mistakes and improve. She is a basically a child.

As much shit as Mr. Vickers rightfully gets due to his retarded internet antics, he has raised other children successfully. Things will probably be fine.

Hüftpriester

kiwifarms.net
Plenty of time for Fai Fai to acknowledge mistakes and improve. She is a basically a child.

As much shit as Mr. Vickers rightfully gets due to his retarded internet antics, he has raised other children successfully. Things will probably be fine.
I believe the rest of his children are male, so his job will at least be much more enjoyable now (unless one of them decides to murder Ralph).

As for Faith, I think she's pretty much fucked thanks to Matt's Gen X hipster approach to parenting. What good is it homeschooling your kid if she's interacting with the absolute dregs of society on the internet? He must have wondered what the hell she was doing online all the time. Maybe if he spent a minimal amount of time looking into it she wouldn't have disappeared in the middle of the night, only to return months later carrying the son of a man with unimaginable levels of untermensch genetics.

Or maybe it's more a failure on Mrs. Vicker's part. But @MWV feel free to stop by and tell me I don't know what it's like to have a daughter or just sperg out in general. You're always welcome here, King.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As for Faith, I think she's pretty much fucked thanks to Matt's Gen X hipster approach to parenting. What good is it homeschooling your kid if she's interacting with the absolute dregs of society on the internet? He must have wondered what the hell she was doing online all the time. Maybe if he spent a minimal amount of time looking into it she wouldn't have disappeared in the middle of the night, only to return months later carrying the son of a man with unimaginable levels of untermensch genetics.

Or maybe it's more a failure on Mrs. Vicker's part. But @MWV feel free to stop by and tell me I don't know what it's like to have a daughter or just sperg out in general. You're always welcome here, King.
All they had to do was no electronics in the room at night or no electronics in the bedroom unless you are doing homework. A lot of parents do that. Kids can get around the filters, but if the electronic isn't there, it minimizes encounters with those dregs. But they wanted to be the friendly parent, letting their kid do whatever because they didn't want to see the problems or correct them.

Ripple

Laugh with me
kiwifarms.net
I still have an inkling suspicion that what will occur is that this kid will be raised by Faith's parents and told his older sister is actually his mother to conceal the truth of his hellish creation and tell him the reality when he finally turns 18. "Your sister is a fucking idiot, sorry, but she's actually your mother". Many such cases. Sad!
Do you think it’s even possible to keep the truth hidden from Xander, with how much all this gay drama has been aired out online over the past year? The kid will just be a couple easy google searches from a video of an obese thumb excavating his mom’s ass.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Do you think it’s even possible to keep the truth hidden from Xander, with how much all this gay drama has been aired out online over the past year? The kid will just be a couple easy google searches from a video of an obese thumb excavating his mom’s ass.
Rhetorical question. Also no.

Let's be optimistic and say baby Xander is homeschooled. That gives him like what, another 3 to 5 years before the horrible truth comes out?

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
Rhetorical question. Also no.

Let's be optimistic and say baby Xander is homeschooled. That gives him like what, another 3 to 5 years before the horrible truth comes out?
On the internet things tend to die after 2-3 years of inactivity. If Ralph stops the killstream and maybe "his son" will have a normal childhood. Otherwise he will be the boy in school whose mom got fucked and fingered in the ass by The Gunt.

On the internet things tend to die after 2-3 years of inactivity. If Ralph stops the killstream and maybe "his son" will have a normal childhood. Otherwise he will be the boy in school whose mom got fucked and fingered in the ass by The Gunt.
I just imagine a little Pho Bingus being the ringleader of the pack of schoolyard bullies who take little Xander’s lunch money.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
(@MWV) still login i see, curious.
This has been noted in multiple threads. I don’t think he GAF what people think, since he could just as easily log in with one of his alts. He might even specifically want Ralph to know he’s watching and only a few keystrokes away from putting him on blast. I have a feeling he’s privy to more embarrassing information about Ethanol that Gunt might not want to be posted publicly.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
This has been noted in multiple threads. I don’t think he GAF what people think, since he could just as easily log in with one of his alts. He might even specifically want Ralph to know he’s watching and only a few keystrokes away from putting him on blast. I have a feeling he’s privy to more embarrassing information about Ethanol that Gunt might not want to be posted publicly.
I'm tryna contain it to one thread lul

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
My guess is he is checking in to see what information has been found about the kid. It must have been born by this point, whether it's Ralph's or not, whether something happened to it or not, it would have to come out regardless.
Maybe he is just trying to be protective and hoping that no info is found, and that if it does come out, figure out where it came from to stop more info from being found.

Whatever the reason, whether he just wants to protect the baby, he just wants to keep Ralph in the dark, or because something happened to the kid and he is trying to protect his daughter, he probably checks the forum regularly.
No idea why he wouldn't just use an alt or log out, or maybe he really does want to make Ralph nervous.

Vetti

THE YID DAWG
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
Maybe part of him, and while I think Ralph is a political chameleon in many ways - I think he at the very least enjoys the trad aesthetic.

Much like a child who wants to be a vet when they're older ignores the downsides of the job, like throwing dead kittens in the bin, fisting horses anuses and cutting off dog testicles, Ralph like all these trad larpers want to feel trad and superior without all those pesky responsibilities, and without all those horrendous social pressures that have driven people into dark places for not measuring up.

TL;DR Ralph, like a child, cannot see the consequences of his actions.
A large number of vets eventually OD on their medicine cabinets as well. Just like Ralph!