• "but then that United Nations conference on cyberbullying happened"

Megaman 11

Discussion in 'Salt Mine' started by ICametoLurk, Dec 4, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

This is a schadenfreude board for the reaction to events. Threads should be about something that happens and the most humorous and over-the-top responses to immediately follow. Threads are automatically locked after two weeks.

• Report threads which have ran out of content so that they may be locked until new content emerges.
  1. I’m convinced if Dobson feels the need to weigh in on a topic, it can’t possibly be important.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    ChurchOfGodBear

ChurchOfGodBear He's just this guy, you know?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  2. Well here's the thing, they asked for it. If you are going to screenshot the whole desktop, atleast censor some sensitive infos like usernames and others. It's the same thing when you screenshot an IRC server but your password is shown after logging in.

Farts would work.

"It's the only formula that actually works."
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    Schwachkopf

Schwachkopf I'm a cat fueled by hopes and dreams.

kiwifarms.is
  3. I agree. Aside from Megaman and Mario 3, most 8-bit games tended to be bogged down by horrible design choices.

• Agree Agree x 3
    SomeSonicFag

SomeSonicFag The Resident Sonic Autist

kiwifarms.is
  4. It looks pretty good to me tbh.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  5. Shit, I think it looks pretty slick. As long as it plays the same as the other Megaman games, it's all good.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  6. I'm actually looking forward to this. Retro 8bit graphics are fucking lame and overplayed anyways.

Also, dat arranged soundtrack!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  7. While I know there are people who legit give a fuck that it's not using 8-bit graphics (despite this being done twice in a row), I can understand why people feel uneasy with this. The game looks like Capcom was afraid the game wouldn't sell, so they put limited effort in. While I've seen worse, the game still looks kind of generic. With how much Mighty Number 9 sucked, these people are pretty cautious seeing a Megaman game that looks very similar to it. Of course I could be wrong, and despite the generic looks it might be fine, but with Capcom's recent track record...

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  8. Nah, fuck that, FPS Megaman.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Transvaalan

Transvaalan HMMMMMMMMMMMM

kiwifarms.is
  9. I actually kinda agree.

I kinda think a FPS Mega Man might work well.

As long as they don't try to make it edgy, that is...

A Hot Pizza

A Hot Pizza Weed is a drug.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  10. 8 bit Death Match.

• Agree Agree x 4
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Cheese and clogs

kiwifarms.is
  11. If done right, this would be great. Something kinda close to metroid prime?

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  12. They already tried that and ended up cancelling it, it looked rather meh IMO.

Also 8-bit Deathmatch sucks, unless you like having your eyes raped by a rusty dildo.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    kiwifarms.is
  13. The PSP remakes were pretty good,they bombed because they were PSP exclusives,a system that wasn't popular outside Japan(and Mega Man is more popular in the west than in Japan these days.They really miscalculated with those PSP remakes.)

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.is
  14. Actually, I guess you don't remember, but people were LIVID about Fallout 3 being a FPS.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  15. why does mega man 11 look like sonic 4?

Oglooger

Oglooger ♥~Secretly Ahuviya~♥
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  16. People judging by prerelease information, not surprising.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Resident KF Transformers Expert

kiwifarms.is
  17. The only way to enjoy video games at this point is to ignore all the whiny, entitled faggots talking about them on the internet. I don't know who I hate worse, exceptional individuals sperging about 'vidya not being exactly the same as when I was 10'/'sonic's arms aren't blue', or the exceptional individuals sperging about 'giving a woman boobs is a hundred times worse than rape'.

• Feels Feels x 6
    kiwifarms.is
  18. Well obviously, these butthurt brats have their priorities straight.
    How dare Capcom (more like CRAPCOM, AM I RITE?) use an artstyle not tailor-made for the 8-bit retro gamer master race!

• Feels Feels x 2
    NARPASSWORD

NARPASSWORD Is that anyway to greet a girl?

kiwifarms.is
  19. It's always good to judge.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Oglooger

Oglooger ♥~Secretly Ahuviya~♥
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  20. That is true, but these people are judging based on some stupid graphics that nobody cares about.

• Agree Agree x 2
    SomeSonicFag

SomeSonicFag The Resident Sonic Autist

kiwifarms.is