Melanie Herring / Purplekecleon / PK / PapayaKitty / GlitchedPuppet / Ash Hazel Woods / Floraverse - Abusive, manipulative SJW artist whose ex-husband fucks dogs and teenagers

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

So what's your deal, anyway?

• I used to be a fan of PK's and was already a Kiwi

Votes: 176 8.8%
  • I made an account just to post in this thread

Votes: 227 11.3%
  • I was never a fan of PK's but this shit fascinates me

Votes: 858 42.7%
  • This thread is a fucking circlejerk trainwreck and I wanna watch

Votes: 748 37.2%

• Total voters

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
Just wanted to point a little something out....

1566586843073.png

1566586848843.png

1566586858256.png

1566586867142.png

Edit: Hi there PK, don't think we don't know why you're posting a ton of old Flora art on Twitter all of the sudden.

But that's not the important part. Opa wrote a Google Doc essay about how Twee is an evil disgusting narcissistic person and all the other Flora Discord members are angels. He also responded directly to a couple of the posts in this thread.

This document is a response to Twee's description of their experiences with the Floraverse Discord server, in particular the tweets and KiwiFarms posts they made. It starts with a response to their description of the Floraverse community as a "cult," then goes into their KiwiFarms posts, and finally responds to a few of the relevant replies made to their KiwiFarms posts.

Twee claiming the Floraverse community is a "cult"
The short version of this is that Twee took their experience with having a dedicated "help Twee" channel on the Discord server and described it to their new friend group in a way that implied they had been physically locked in solitary confinement. This is why their new friend group decided we sounded like a cult; a member of that group having now reached out to us for our side of the story, they no longer support Twee's story.

Here's the long version:

For months prior to their removal from the Discord server, Twee had been causing problems on an extremely regular basis. We knew about their troubled past and interpersonal relationship issues, but because they seemed to be trying to work through their issues, they were allowed to stay.

During a group trip to Ash's house, everyone participating got to witness how blatantly emotionally and physically abusive they were. Everyone saw first-hand how they persistently they excluded and attempted to isolate others, broke or bypassed their boundaries, insulted their favorite victims relentlessly and how dangerous they made it to say "no" to them.

The discussions that followed this abusive behavior caused others to step forward, and as a result, the magnitude of Twee's bad behavior came to light: constant attempts to discredit or undermine anyone who had spoken against them; constant attempts to ruin friendships to take over those relationships for themself and/or insert themself into other people's relationships; constant lies dedicated to promoting themself and implying that they were well-respected by the rest of the community.

Basically, Twee is a relentless, remorseless, insidious status seeker. They wanted to be close to Ash, the leader of the community, and would do whatever it took to achieve that. Whether that was trying to act like Ash; or trying to be close to the people Ash is close to; or feigning closeness to make themselves appear more trustworthy than they really were; or destroying anyone who refused them closeness and/or spoke against them.

All of their actions appear calculated to allow them to demand as much of Ash's time and attention as possible. Whether by muscling in on Ash's friendships, or trying to ruin them in order to take over the time and attention that friend would have other received, or doing hateful, hurtful things -- such as posting to KiwiFarms -- in order to force a response from Ash. The Floraverse community strives to be as "flat" as possible when it comes to status, but Twee treated every interpersonal relationship like a chance to climb the totem pole, whether by insinuating they were already at the top or stepping on anyone they considered below them.

It became clear at that point just how many people had been hurt by Twee; how much damage they had done to the community, and how many people were so uncomfortable with how Twee treated them that they no longer wanted to use the server at all. In other communities, this would have simply resulted in a ban; in Twee's case, we removed them from about half the channels on the server to give the uncomfortable parties some spaces to rejoin the server without Twee around.

At the same time, at Twee's request, we made a channel specifically to help Twee work through their issues. The channel was opt-out, so those who wanted to help them could do so, and those who they had hurt could step in to discuss their hurt. Those who were not ready to talk to Twee could likewise avoid them, and use the rest of the server freely.

As a result, they were removed from all channels except the "help Twee" channel. Again, in other communities, they simply would have been banned; we wanted to figure out ways to help them and to avoid kicking them out of the community altogether. After another week and change, as even more of Twee's worst actions were brought forward (in particular, the outrageous lies they were discovered to have propagated in private) and Twee showed no signs of improvement (as they continued to make up stories in their channel), they were finally removed from the server entirely.

Note that no one was discouraged from continuing to interact with Twee. Members of the community who still wanted to help them were encouraged to do so, but simply in another space. No isolation was intended; as Twee was not improving while in our server, we decided that removing them might push them to find something that WOULD help them. We didn't want them to be tempted to consider our server a replacement for formal therapy and medication, nor did we want to feel responsible for their recovery given all the damage they had done.

When Twee found a new friend group, they described this "help channel" as if they had been actually physically locked in a room and forced to do "homework." That is why their new friend group told them we sounded like a "cult" -- because they thought we literally put Twee through solitary confinement in real life. This was, of course, simply Twee preying on the traumatic experiences other members of their new friend group have had with actual cults and physical isolation. (They have since been removed from that friend group, once the truth of their experiences with us was made known.)

I'm not sure how "you are expected to work through your interpersonal conflicts" is supposed to make us "cult-like," but Twee never let "reality" get in the way of trying to claim victimhood.

POST ONE
So uhhh first off, I didn't ignore Ash, they just straight up blocked me before posting any of that.
Ash never blocked Twee, so it's unclear what they're referring to here. Twee posted screenshots of Ash's twitter profile showing "tweets aren't loading" for them, but that isn't the message you get when you've been blocked.

Second, I never raped anyone, what they're referring to was a "scene" (ask me about what this is if youre really curious) the two of us did in 2018 bc I have a lot of anxiety around groups I'm a part of turning on me after making mistakes and it was suggested to just talk about all of those mistakes in front of an audience to show that "floraverse was a community I would be staying in no matter the mistakes bc we would work past them" how ironic now.
During the "scene," Twee discussed an incident in which they had a sexual encounter with someone who was not consenting. They went into some detail, mentioned that they tried multiple things "for the other person," and described how they "didn't feel anything" throughout, even as the other person found everything they did "disgusting." This story was told with the sense of "I don't even care," but the implication was that Twee was horrified by their past behavior.

Later, Twee would quietly recant the story (a recantation not everyone saw), saying they stopped as soon as the other person was uncomfortable. They claimed the first telling was "an exaggeration." But the first story went into detail; it completely contradicts the notion of "stopped as soon as the other person was uncomfortable." Their "recantation" didn't say anything about getting consent, only that they stopped when they realized the other person was "uncomfortable." But as we saw repeatedly, Twee has little to no ability to judge when someone is uncomfortable. As far as we can tell, even if Twee truly did stop "as soon as they realized the other person was uncomfortable," it's perfectly possible the other person considered what had happened to them by that point to be rape.

Basically, the point of a "scene" is not to lie and make up things that didn't happen, it's to be brutally honest. There are three possibilities: Twee lied during the "scene;" or Twee lied about the recantation; or Twee was honest during the scene, but was oblivious to the other person's discomfort until well after they had actually raped the person in question, without realizing they had done so.
I actually am doing great with my new friends, I made a mistake recently around them on stream and it was really nice to not have it hung over my head like a knife.
It is impossible to count how many times Twee "made a mistake" within the Floraverse community and was forgiven for it. One member of the community wrote up their experiences with Twee hurting them, and it ended up being a 10-page long document. And that's just one person and how they, specifically, had been hurt. Twee spent 10 months driving people out of the community, sabotaging relationships, lying at every opportunity and causing nearly weekly drama.

The person who wrote this document was the same person who Twee was emotionally and physically abusive towards during the trip. This included striking the person on the head; when the other person explained how this was triggering to them, Twee agreed to stop, and then did it again the next day anyway.

Plenty of members of the community have made mistakes, sometimes even egregious mistakes. These members are welcome to stay because they actually show remorse for their mistakes and have demonstrated change and growth since then. What Twee refers to here is not that their new friend group is more forgiving, but that they simply hadn't yet been leeched of every last ounce of their patience yet. Thankfully, this time Twee was removed from that group before they could fully exhaust their newest victims.

Gotta love encouraging people rather than mother fuckers who throw you in a box if they dont like you.
As a note, Twee's "box" (which is a term we use for "help channels," as a goofy reference to "gay baby jail") was something they requested, so the fact that they treat it like a horrible thing that was inflicted on them is another lie. And if they really hated the "box" so much, they were free to leave. There's no way simply banning them wouldn't have been appropriate after they had been emotionally abusive and then physically abusive, and we did less than that by letting them stick around to receive help and care.

Actually, if you'd believe it, a week ago I was really hopeful I could reach out to folks still in the community to try to help them realize that the way things have been going recently isnt healthy for literally anyone involved.
So many members of the community refer to the server as a space that's helped them tremendously. The fact that we weren't able to help Twee, specifically, doesn't mean it "isn't healthy for anyone involved." Twee would love to blame the "box" for their issues, rather than take responsibility for acting in such a shitty, harmful way they eventually had to be banned.

I'm not sure what Twee is referring to by "recently," except that Ash is trying out being slightly faster (faster than "10 months") to remove members of the community who repeatedly inflict their problems on others from the common spaces.

Despite everything that's happened, like Ash putting a goddamn hit piece on me in their comic,
Ash made a comic to process their feelings that did not name Twee. They were careful to write the comic in a way that no one who wasn't already familiar with Twee's bullshit could possibly identify them. This is the opposite of a "hit piece." Despite all the damage they had done, we wanted to stay away from their new friend circles and give them the best possible chance of finding people they could start fresh with. But it turns out they just ended up lying and using those people too.

throwing me in a box
Again, Twee asked for the "box."

and providing me with situations where no matter how i respond Im always wrong,
Twee was "always wrong" because they kept repeatedly lying about the past to groups of people who were there and insisted on correcting them.

and all the ways we got under each other's skins while on the visit,
Turns out being physically and emotional abusive is a great way to get under someone's skin! I'm not sure what Ash did to get under Twee's skin besides "not cater to their every whim."

As an example of the kind of thing that "got under" Twee's "skin": during the trip, a bunch of people were sitting on a lie-down sofa, and Twee asked one of them to move their feet so they could sit too. The person did so, but after a while, grew uncomfortable and asked Twee for their leg room back. This forced Twee to move a foot away, from the edge of the sofa to the floor at the foot of the sofa (where everyone took turns sitting when the couch was full). This made Twee furious enough to draw vent art about how they were being mistreated. All because someone's leg started to cramp.

Another time, Twee asked to cuddle up next to someone, and was told "no." This made them angry enough to yell at the person who denied them. That's a great example of the quintessential Twee experience: Twee getting pissed off at anyone whose boundaries get in their way. You can see why when they told us that they raped someone, we believed them.

I still legitimately cared about <Ash>.
"I'm going to go to KiwiFarms to tell a bunch of lies about them, but I still care~" is another good example of the quintessential Twee experience. "I'll hurt you and call it caring."

Two different people, one a survivor of another cult, told me that the things I described were exactly things that had been done in cults before. I listened to their experiences, I read up on other cults and their tactics.
Again, Twee treated "I asked for a channel where I could receive help and they gave it to me" as "they physically locked me in total isolation and refused to let me leave until I acquiesced to their demands." What a surprise that their friends said the server sounded like a cult!

What finally convinced me was when another person who'd been kicked from the server was talking to their therapist and they said the exact thing.
This refers to [Z], another member of the community who is currently (as of 08/22/19) also in a "box" after some exceedingly inappropriate conduct came to light, along with exhaustion over their hostile responses to anyone attempting to criticize them. When [Z] initially described their experience of being "boxed" to their therapist, their therapist said it sounded unhealthy. A week later, [Z] explained the full context to their therapist -- the things they had done wrong, all the pre-box chances they had been given to resolve things, the reasoning behind the box and how much help they were receiving in the box. Having learned the full context, the therapist rescinded their initial assessment of the server and decided it sounded like a healthy, important place for [Z].

At the time Twee posted this, it is true that [Z]'s therapist thought that [Z] was being mistreated, so this isn't a lie. However, that assessment has since changed, now that [Z]'s therapist has a fuller understanding of the situation.

POST TWO
They are right about one thing, I do have a very spotty memory so I cant say that my account as to how IRL things happened went down would be accurate,
Twee's memory isn't so much "spotty" as "they only remember their feelings, not what actually happened, so they will retroactively rewrite events to match however they felt about what was going on at the time."

For example, twice they initiated an online sexual encounter with someone, encouraged it all the way through, then later regretted it. This, in itself, is not an issue. However, they would then go around accusing the other party of sexual coercion in private conversations. To aid their accusations, they would cherry pick logs to make it appear like they had been coerced. When anyone else looked at the full logs, though, they would see how Twee how initiated and encouraged all the way through, and explain this to them. They would show Twee where they had consented, and how never rescinded this consent or demonstrated any discomfort that wasn't treated with respected.

Twee would appear to listen to this explanation; and then go off to find someone else to bring the accusation to.

This happened twice. Twice, they used a sexual encounter they had initiated and encouraged as an opportunity to falsely accuse the other party multiple times of sexual coercion. Whether this is a case of "spotty memory" or "consciously lying," Twee cannot be trusted.
"splitting their friends" they knowingly did something that, while they had pretty good reasons to do, they knew it would be reopening very specific traumas for me, and they super did, but I gave them the space they wanted and tried to process how I was feeling and perceiving everything with folks who I thought I could trust to have level heads, who happened to be both of our friends.
This is what happened: Twee was scheduled to stay at Ash's place for 10 days, along with some others. Due to flight cancelations, Twee was delayed for another day, while [X] was delayed for two. Twee then fucked up and missed their flight (as a result of staying up too late and insisting no one help wake them up and sleeping through their alarm (which they would then blame on everyone else)), delaying them for a second day as well.

As Twee had been monopolizing [X]'s time during the trip, Ash told them on the final day -- two days after Twee was supposed to be gone, a second extra day in which Twee wasn't even supposed to be there -- that they wanted to spend some time alone with [X]. Ash recognized and acknowledged that Twee was very sensitive to being "excluded" in any way (ironic, given how consistently and aggressively Twee would attempt to exclude others); but at the same time, they really wanted a least a little one-on-one time with [X].

Twee's response was to throw a big grumpy shitfit and also to go into DMs with multiple of Ash's close friends and make accusations about how Ash was being "abusive" by "intentionally triggering them" without actually describing what had happened or how Ash had tried to make it as gentle for Twee as possible. They called Ash abusive for the outrageous crime of "asking for a little time away from Twee on a day they weren't even supposed to be there, after having spent eleven days around them pretty much non-stop."

This event -- having to spend part of a single day by themself -- would prompt Twee to go on an hours-long hate rant on the server, attacking everyone who they felt had ever wronged them with those people's worst vulnerabilities, regardless of whether or not those vulnerabilities had anything to do with why Twee felt wronged.

My account wasn't a 1:1 representation of reality and I admitted that, so if thats all it takes to turn your friends against you, thats not really great.
Nope. They did not admit this. They made shit up in DMs where they thought they could get away with it and now they're confused why everyone is mad at them for lying. Go figure.

"asked not to fuck in their house" actually I was told not to have relations with a very specific person and that it wouldnt be a problem with anyone else,
Nope. This is how Twee chose to read it, but they were told "Twee, no fucking in my house," period.

we talked very frequently about the fact that we werent against doing things with each other where they could very easily see
I don't actually know how "frequently" they actually talked about it or what level of detail they went into. However, "where they could very easily see" refers to "a small private server that Ash is technically a member of but visits only extremely rarely, maybe once every few months at most" Technically, Ash had access to these discussions, but Twee had zero reason to believe Ash had actually seen any of them.

In other words, "where they could very easily see" is true, but omits the fact that Ash almost never visits that server, and so Twee would have no reason to believe they would see any of them.

and this was not even mentioned as a problem until after the visit was over, so who's fault is that?
Ash didn't find out until after the visit was over. As soon as they found out Twee had broken one of the few conditions Ash had set for inviting them into their home, they called it a problem. "My crimes aren't a problem until you become aware of them; that makes it your fault for becoming aware" is another great example of the quintessential Twee experience.

"MONTHS" they gave me a little over a week. unless they mean to count the dozens of scenes before that never actually tried to figure out any depth behind anything and any progress I got out of it was stuff I did on my own later. because Im not counting those.
It's true that Twee only had a little over a week in the box until it was realized just how hellish their miserable lies were and just how little remorse they were showing, even then. Twee would be confronted with something horrible they had done and just kind of mechanically state why it was wrong, like a robot doing homework.

What "months" refers to is that they had months before this with dozens of incidents caused by their shitty behavior; and they were still pulling the same awful stunts, if not worse.

"lied to [X]" lots of assuming things on my part, I wanted to go to sleep and also wanted to continue a conversation the two of us had. btw there's no implication of anything sexual here on my part, literally he'd said to me before that he didnt like sharing a bed with anyone and then named me as an exception so I had reason to believe it was ok to ask. I wasn't embarrassed, I was caught off guard bc he answered before I actually asked the question. I didnt ask further, and left.
Here's what happened, including the context and the lie that Twee conveniently omitedly:

While leaving the group, Twee started to ask [X] a question, but [X] interrupted with "NO." Twee had been aggressive about wanting to cuddle [X], and while [X] had been okay with this previously, they needed a break. Twee had been guilting them about not wanting to cuddle more, even though [X] explained it was nothing personal. As a result, [X] had, only a few hours before, asked Twee for space.

So when Twee started to ask [X] something here -- the obvious question being "do you want to come to bed with me?" -- [X] was uncomfortable enough to interrupt with "NO." [X] had just a few hours ago asked Twee to back off, and here they were, asking for some kind of private intimacy, if not explicitly sexual intimacy.

Twee, at the time, denied they were about to ask [X] to come to bed with them. They later revealed that this was a lie to save face, and that is in fact what they were about to ask.

While we can't know if Twee had any sexual intentions, we do know their request for intimacy was so inappropriate that [X] shot it down pre-emptively AND that Twee felt compelled to lie about what they were going to ask. If they truly only want to "continue the conversation," why not say that? As far as I'm aware, the conversation was never continued, suggesting Twee had something else in mind when they asked [X] to come to bed with them.

My assumption is that Twee didn't like the implication of [X] asking them for space. And so they asked [X] to come to bed with them as a way of forcing [X] to drop this boundary, in order to absolve Twee of the (justified) fear that they had made [X] uncomfortable.
"magic powers" I have no idea what the fuck this is in reference to.
Twee talked about their magic powers on a regular basis, including their ability to have prophetic visions, to control temperature and to precisely intuit emotions. They referred to themself as a "emotions witch." This is pretty minor compared to everything else, though.
Post 3
Literally only on here because I am VERY VERY aware of how impossible it is to talk to them because how they completely dominate conversations.
Anyone else in the server can tell you that this is not true. This is pure projection on Twee's part. They were well known for writing dense "monoliths" of texts that completely took over the conversation. Ash will "dominate" a conversation only in those specific cases when the other person is trying to get away with bullshit and Ash isn't letting their lies, omissions or weasel words stand.

Prior to these messages and my being removed, Ash and a few other folks I cant quite remember began to nitpick things about me and things I'd done in places I'd be fully able to see.
More projection. People were starting to "nitpick" about the emotional abuse Twee had inflicted on them.

At the same time, Twee was actually nitpicking about nonsense so they could feel like a victim too. For example, they described how [Y] had leaned against them on a crowded couch without consent, using the opportunity to sneer about how they, unlike [Y], "always asked for consent." When [Y] pointed out that Twee had grabbed their throat (without consent!) caused them to bang their head on a heat lamp (without consent) and struck them on the head multiple times (after being explicitly to stop doing that!), Twee essentially called this "nitpicking."

I asked them about potentially talking about how both of us had pretty fucking harsh feelings, but they told me something along the lines of "not with me", so I was supposed to talk to other people about both of our feelings, you know, the thing i did before they called "turning their friends on them".
I don't know the whole story here, but what I understand is that Ash basically said, "I don't want to talk about you falsely accusing me of abuse right at this moment; work it out with other people if it's urgent for you." The idea was that Twee could talk in the server about it, and other people could help them understand why their feelings of being "abused" and "intentionally triggered" were unfair. Because it would be in "public," Ash could go over what they had said later and likewise talk about what was unfair, or admit fault anywhere they really could have handled things better.

This is far different than Twee accusing of Ash of being "abusive" in private, which is what "turning their friends on them" refers to.

Anyways I was already on the verge of a mental break due to things that happened IRL, and I did exactly what they said, I talked to someone else, and I had a mental break imagine that.

So they chose to engage a serious topic when they weren't ready for it and -- this is Ash's fault, somehow? Ash told them they could talk to someone else about it. They didn't encourage it, merely said it was an option if Twee felt the need to talk about it. Twee did so when they weren't in a good place IRL, and as a result, Twee had a meltdown. How is this anyone's fault but Twee's?

But just like the "initiate sexual encounter and then act like a victim when they retroactively regret it" situation, this is another example of "Twee does something of their own free will and then, when it goes wrong, slings the blame at anyone else."

I blew up at them and said some real fucking awful shit to them.
I'm glad Twee can admit they will turn verbally abusive towards someone who did nothing wrong to them. Unless "Ash asked for a little time with [X]" or "Ash didn't feel like talking to Twee about Twee's false abuse accusations right away" or "Ash told Twee it was okay if they tried to work through it with someone else" or "Twee had things going on IRL that had nothing to do with Ash" are somehow wrongdoings on Ash's part.

In addition to this, Twee continued to badmouth and make accusations about [Y], despite having just spend the entire trip verbally and physically abusing [Y], as everyone else on the trip can attest to.

Then I realized how bad my mood was and that I'd probably hurt others and knew i had to get some distance
Okay, so Twee recognized they need some distance from the server...

between me and others but I was terrified of doing that,
I have no idea what this means. Terrified of... getting some distance? Taking some time off? Who are these "others," what do they have to do with anything? Twee never stated what this "fear" was.

I asked another friend, that was a mistake on my part bc asking broke some of their boundaries,
Twee, continuing to casually ignore other people's boundaries...

then Axi stepped in and I told them that I really need some space but I was afraid.
So, Ash asked for space.
Twee knew that they should take some space.
Their friend whose boundaries they broke probably told them the same thing.
Axi also told them to take some space.
[Y] asked for space as well, as they were going through a tremendously difficult IRL situation.

So absolutely everyone involved, including Twee, agreed that Twee taking some space would be the best course of action. So what did Twee do?

In the end nothing was actually done due to my cowardice, and the very next day I blew up again and I said a lot of very mean shit to a lot of people.
Twee literally kicked off their hate rant with "I know all your vulnerabilities; I know what will make you hurt the worst." It wasn't just "mean," it was cruel. And it was in response to people daring to tell Twee that they had done some things wrong.

Basically, one of Twee's response to being criticized in a way that they can't weasel their way out of is to be as hurtful as possible to anyone who has ever criticized them -- hence the hate rant in response to having their abusive behavior be made public, and hence running to KiwiFarms after being shouted down for calling the server a "cult" for the crime of "trying to help them."

While I was in the community I was fully convinced throwing people who'd done shitty things into isolation boxes was a good idea, turns out that's actually the same thing cults do and its super not helpful,
Again, these are people who would otherwise just be banned. When cults do it, their victims are not allowed to leave; I don't see how "we let you stay in the server and talk to whoever wants to talk to you" is "isolating."

"Twee" was "isolated" in the sense that a lot of people stopped wanting to talk to them. People were no longer forced to share a space with them. Plenty of people used their channel anyway, to keep them company and help them understand their issues. They weren't kept from anyone, only from the spaces they had misused for months before finally being removed. That some of their victims weren't ready to confront them isn't "isolating," it's respecting the hurt parties' need for space.

especially when its used as a place for folks to talk about how shitty a person you were.
We used the channel dedicated to talking about the harm Twee inflicted to... talk about the harm Twee had inflicted. I'm not sure what the complaint is here. If Twee thinks that having their behavior examined makes them sound like "a shitty person," maybe that's because they act like a shitty person.

I actually tried using the channel to improve myself but people complained saying I wasnt addressing other people as much, and they were right. I had no idea how to approach unapproachable pain, where every response is wrong.

"Every response is wrong" = Twee kept making up excuses that weren't true and having those excuses exposed for what they were. Or, sometimes, they would mechanically declare how they might do better in the future without acknowledging the harm they caused at all. No matter how many times people tried to explain how to acknowledge what they had done, they never seemed to get it.

Hoodie
Hey, Glip, where are the logs that prove Twee is a rapist?
We have them. We don't see the point in posting them and making the nasty details of Twee's story available.

They wanted a box. How....horrible?
The relevant thing here is that Twee asked for a box, then later told a sob story about being "thrown in a box." That, again, is a good example of the fundamental Twee experience. What exactly is supposed to be horrible about being given a channel you can walk away from at any time?

Wafflehaus
So like. A public channel so people could publically call out a specific person and that person couldn't do anything but accept the public lashings? Am I understanding that right?
No -- the channel was for people to discuss things they had done wrong, but they were supposed to discuss it. It wasn't merely for showing contrition; it was for understanding why they made those mistakes, to reconcile with the people they had hurt, and for everyone to figure out how to help Twee stop making those mistakes.

This is not normally how conflict resolution is handled in the community; it is a last resort tactic we use when our only other option would be to ban the individual in question.

That's extremely fucked up, even if 'asked for'. Like. The healthy response would be to just mute the asker and talk privately with them, and to tell the rest of the server to fuck off about it until you decide if the asker needs to be kicked out or not.
Twee could not be trusted in private, so that's a moot idea in this case. In general, we prefer public resolutions over private ones so everyone can assist (such as offering mediation, bringing up relevant experiences, or helping to recall events when the parties in question have conflicting memories), and to learn as a community how to handle conflicts when they arise. Obviously, there are conflicts that make sense to resolve in private, and it's fine when that happens. But the general philosophy is that we don't shy away from talking about mistakes and issues publicly; the goal is to learn together, not to shun or shame anyone.

There's a lot of tl;dr wankery about Twee, but if you read between the lines, the picture it paints of the Floraverse community is, well... less than favorable. Instead of directly warning or banning users on the spot for bad behavior, it seems like they try to create as much drama about it as possible. Creating specific text channels to single people out as scapegoats and write massive Google Docs about how they suck is apparently a "last resort", but it's happening to more people than just Twee. And if you're sick of being the scapegoat, they totally won't try to prevent you from leaving, they'll just send you tons of hate and smear you for weeks if you do. All in the name of growing and learning! Sunshine and rainbows!

Last edited:

ginny

glip smells pass it on
kiwifarms.net
Just wanted to point a little something out....

Edit: Hi there PK, don't think we don't know why you're posting a ton of old Flora art on Twitter all of the sudden.

But that's not the important part. Opa wrote a Google Doc essay about how Twee is an evil disgusting narcissistic person and all the other Flora Discord members are angels. He also responded directly to a couple of the posts in this thread.

This document is a response to Twee's description of their experiences with the Floraverse Discord server, in particular the tweets and KiwiFarms posts they made. It starts with a response to their description of the Floraverse community as a "cult," then goes into their KiwiFarms posts, and finally responds to a few of the relevant replies made to their KiwiFarms posts.

Twee claiming the Floraverse community is a "cult"
The short version of this is that Twee took their experience with having a dedicated "help Twee" channel on the Discord server and described it to their new friend group in a way that implied they had been physically locked in solitary confinement. This is why their new friend group decided we sounded like a cult; a member of that group having now reached out to us for our side of the story, they no longer support Twee's story.

Here's the long version:

For months prior to their removal from the Discord server, Twee had been causing problems on an extremely regular basis. We knew about their troubled past and interpersonal relationship issues, but because they seemed to be trying to work through their issues, they were allowed to stay.

During a group trip to Ash's house, everyone participating got to witness how blatantly emotionally and physically abusive they were. Everyone saw first-hand how they persistently they excluded and attempted to isolate others, broke or bypassed their boundaries, insulted their favorite victims relentlessly and how dangerous they made it to say "no" to them.

The discussions that followed this abusive behavior caused others to step forward, and as a result, the magnitude of Twee's bad behavior came to light: constant attempts to discredit or undermine anyone who had spoken against them; constant attempts to ruin friendships to take over those relationships for themself and/or insert themself into other people's relationships; constant lies dedicated to promoting themself and implying that they were well-respected by the rest of the community.

Basically, Twee is a relentless, remorseless, insidious status seeker. They wanted to be close to Ash, the leader of the community, and would do whatever it took to achieve that. Whether that was trying to act like Ash; or trying to be close to the people Ash is close to; or feigning closeness to make themselves appear more trustworthy than they really were; or destroying anyone who refused them closeness and/or spoke against them.

All of their actions appear calculated to allow them to demand as much of Ash's time and attention as possible. Whether by muscling in on Ash's friendships, or trying to ruin them in order to take over the time and attention that friend would have other received, or doing hateful, hurtful things -- such as posting to KiwiFarms -- in order to force a response from Ash. The Floraverse community strives to be as "flat" as possible when it comes to status, but Twee treated every interpersonal relationship like a chance to climb the totem pole, whether by insinuating they were already at the top or stepping on anyone they considered below them.

It became clear at that point just how many people had been hurt by Twee; how much damage they had done to the community, and how many people were so uncomfortable with how Twee treated them that they no longer wanted to use the server at all. In other communities, this would have simply resulted in a ban; in Twee's case, we removed them from about half the channels on the server to give the uncomfortable parties some spaces to rejoin the server without Twee around.

At the same time, at Twee's request, we made a channel specifically to help Twee work through their issues. The channel was opt-out, so those who wanted to help them could do so, and those who they had hurt could step in to discuss their hurt. Those who were not ready to talk to Twee could likewise avoid them, and use the rest of the server freely.

As a result, they were removed from all channels except the "help Twee" channel. Again, in other communities, they simply would have been banned; we wanted to figure out ways to help them and to avoid kicking them out of the community altogether. After another week and change, as even more of Twee's worst actions were brought forward (in particular, the outrageous lies they were discovered to have propagated in private) and Twee showed no signs of improvement (as they continued to make up stories in their channel), they were finally removed from the server entirely.

Note that no one was discouraged from continuing to interact with Twee. Members of the community who still wanted to help them were encouraged to do so, but simply in another space. No isolation was intended; as Twee was not improving while in our server, we decided that removing them might push them to find something that WOULD help them. We didn't want them to be tempted to consider our server a replacement for formal therapy and medication, nor did we want to feel responsible for their recovery given all the damage they had done.

When Twee found a new friend group, they described this "help channel" as if they had been actually physically locked in a room and forced to do "homework." That is why their new friend group told them we sounded like a "cult" -- because they thought we literally put Twee through solitary confinement in real life. This was, of course, simply Twee preying on the traumatic experiences other members of their new friend group have had with actual cults and physical isolation. (They have since been removed from that friend group, once the truth of their experiences with us was made known.)

I'm not sure how "you are expected to work through your interpersonal conflicts" is supposed to make us "cult-like," but Twee never let "reality" get in the way of trying to claim victimhood.

POST ONE

Ash never blocked Twee, so it's unclear what they're referring to here. Twee posted screenshots of Ash's twitter profile showing "tweets aren't loading" for them, but that isn't the message you get when you've been blocked.

During the "scene," Twee discussed an incident in which they had a sexual encounter with someone who was not consenting. They went into some detail, mentioned that they tried multiple things "for the other person," and described how they "didn't feel anything" throughout, even as the other person found everything they did "disgusting." This story was told with the sense of "I don't even care," but the implication was that Twee was horrified by their past behavior.

Later, Twee would quietly recant the story (a recantation not everyone saw), saying they stopped as soon as the other person was uncomfortable. They claimed the first telling was "an exaggeration." But the first story went into detail; it completely contradicts the notion of "stopped as soon as the other person was uncomfortable." Their "recantation" didn't say anything about getting consent, only that they stopped when they realized the other person was "uncomfortable." But as we saw repeatedly, Twee has little to no ability to judge when someone is uncomfortable. As far as we can tell, even if Twee truly did stop "as soon as they realized the other person was uncomfortable," it's perfectly possible the other person considered what had happened to them by that point to be rape.

Basically, the point of a "scene" is not to lie and make up things that didn't happen, it's to be brutally honest. There are three possibilities: Twee lied during the "scene;" or Twee lied about the recantation; or Twee was honest during the scene, but was oblivious to the other person's discomfort until well after they had actually raped the person in question, without realizing they had done so.

It is impossible to count how many times Twee "made a mistake" within the Floraverse community and was forgiven for it. One member of the community wrote up their experiences with Twee hurting them, and it ended up being a 10-page long document. And that's just one person and how they, specifically, had been hurt. Twee spent 10 months driving people out of the community, sabotaging relationships, lying at every opportunity and causing nearly weekly drama.

The person who wrote this document was the same person who Twee was emotionally and physically abusive towards during the trip. This included striking the person on the head; when the other person explained how this was triggering to them, Twee agreed to stop, and then did it again the next day anyway.

Plenty of members of the community have made mistakes, sometimes even egregious mistakes. These members are welcome to stay because they actually show remorse for their mistakes and have demonstrated change and growth since then. What Twee refers to here is not that their new friend group is more forgiving, but that they simply hadn't yet been leeched of every last ounce of their patience yet. Thankfully, this time Twee was removed from that group before they could fully exhaust their newest victims.

As a note, Twee's "box" (which is a term we use for "help channels," as a goofy reference to "gay baby jail") was something they requested, so the fact that they treat it like a horrible thing that was inflicted on them is another lie. And if they really hated the "box" so much, they were free to leave. There's no way simply banning them wouldn't have been appropriate after they had been emotionally abusive and then physically abusive, and we did less than that by letting them stick around to receive help and care.

So many members of the community refer to the server as a space that's helped them tremendously. The fact that we weren't able to help Twee, specifically, doesn't mean it "isn't healthy for anyone involved." Twee would love to blame the "box" for their issues, rather than take responsibility for acting in such a shitty, harmful way they eventually had to be banned.

I'm not sure what Twee is referring to by "recently," except that Ash is trying out being slightly faster (faster than "10 months") to remove members of the community who repeatedly inflict their problems on others from the common spaces.

Ash made a comic to process their feelings that did not name Twee. They were careful to write the comic in a way that no one who wasn't already familiar with Twee's bullshit could possibly identify them. This is the opposite of a "hit piece." Despite all the damage they had done, we wanted to stay away from their new friend circles and give them the best possible chance of finding people they could start fresh with. But it turns out they just ended up lying and using those people too.

Again, Twee asked for the "box."

Twee was "always wrong" because they kept repeatedly lying about the past to groups of people who were there and insisted on correcting them.

Turns out being physically and emotional abusive is a great way to get under someone's skin! I'm not sure what Ash did to get under Twee's skin besides "not cater to their every whim."

As an example of the kind of thing that "got under" Twee's "skin": during the trip, a bunch of people were sitting on a lie-down sofa, and Twee asked one of them to move their feet so they could sit too. The person did so, but after a while, grew uncomfortable and asked Twee for their leg room back. This forced Twee to move a foot away, from the edge of the sofa to the floor at the foot of the sofa (where everyone took turns sitting when the couch was full). This made Twee furious enough to draw vent art about how they were being mistreated. All because someone's leg started to cramp.

Another time, Twee asked to cuddle up next to someone, and was told "no." This made them angry enough to yell at the person who denied them. That's a great example of the quintessential Twee experience: Twee getting pissed off at anyone whose boundaries get in their way. You can see why when they told us that they raped someone, we believed them.

"I'm going to go to KiwiFarms to tell a bunch of lies about them, but I still care~" is another good example of the quintessential Twee experience. "I'll hurt you and call it caring."

Again, Twee treated "I asked for a channel where I could receive help and they gave it to me" as "they physically locked me in total isolation and refused to let me leave until I acquiesced to their demands." What a surprise that their friends said the server sounded like a cult!

This refers to [Z], another member of the community who is currently (as of 08/22/19) also in a "box" after some exceedingly inappropriate conduct came to light, along with exhaustion over their hostile responses to anyone attempting to criticize them. When [Z] initially described their experience of being "boxed" to their therapist, their therapist said it sounded unhealthy. A week later, [Z] explained the full context to their therapist -- the things they had done wrong, all the pre-box chances they had been given to resolve things, the reasoning behind the box and how much help they were receiving in the box. Having learned the full context, the therapist rescinded their initial assessment of the server and decided it sounded like a healthy, important place for [Z].

At the time Twee posted this, it is true that [Z]'s therapist thought that [Z] was being mistreated, so this isn't a lie. However, that assessment has since changed, now that [Z]'s therapist has a fuller understanding of the situation.

POST TWO

Twee's memory isn't so much "spotty" as "they only remember their feelings, not what actually happened, so they will retroactively rewrite events to match however they felt about what was going on at the time."

For example, twice they initiated an online sexual encounter with someone, encouraged it all the way through, then later regretted it. This, in itself, is not an issue. However, they would then go around accusing the other party of sexual coercion in private conversations. To aid their accusations, they would cherry pick logs to make it appear like they had been coerced. When anyone else looked at the full logs, though, they would see how Twee how initiated and encouraged all the way through, and explain this to them. They would show Twee where they had consented, and how never rescinded this consent or demonstrated any discomfort that wasn't treated with respected.

Twee would appear to listen to this explanation; and then go off to find someone else to bring the accusation to.

This happened twice. Twice, they used a sexual encounter they had initiated and encouraged as an opportunity to falsely accuse the other party multiple times of sexual coercion. Whether this is a case of "spotty memory" or "consciously lying," Twee cannot be trusted.

This is what happened: Twee was scheduled to stay at Ash's place for 10 days, along with some others. Due to flight cancelations, Twee was delayed for another day, while [X] was delayed for two. Twee then fucked up and missed their flight (as a result of staying up too late and insisting no one help wake them up and sleeping through their alarm (which they would then blame on everyone else)), delaying them for a second day as well.

As Twee had been monopolizing [X]'s time during the trip, Ash told them on the final day -- two days after Twee was supposed to be gone, a second extra day in which Twee wasn't even supposed to be there -- that they wanted to spend some time alone with [X]. Ash recognized and acknowledged that Twee was very sensitive to being "excluded" in any way (ironic, given how consistently and aggressively Twee would attempt to exclude others); but at the same time, they really wanted a least a little one-on-one time with [X].

Twee's response was to throw a big grumpy shitfit and also to go into DMs with multiple of Ash's close friends and make accusations about how Ash was being "abusive" by "intentionally triggering them" without actually describing what had happened or how Ash had tried to make it as gentle for Twee as possible. They called Ash abusive for the outrageous crime of "asking for a little time away from Twee on a day they weren't even supposed to be there, after having spent eleven days around them pretty much non-stop."

This event -- having to spend part of a single day by themself -- would prompt Twee to go on an hours-long hate rant on the server, attacking everyone who they felt had ever wronged them with those people's worst vulnerabilities, regardless of whether or not those vulnerabilities had anything to do with why Twee felt wronged.

Nope. They did not admit this. They made shit up in DMs where they thought they could get away with it and now they're confused why everyone is mad at them for lying. Go figure.

Nope. This is how Twee chose to read it, but they were told "Twee, no fucking in my house," period.

I don't actually know how "frequently" they actually talked about it or what level of detail they went into. However, "where they could very easily see" refers to "a small private server that Ash is technically a member of but visits only extremely rarely, maybe once every few months at most" Technically, Ash had access to these discussions, but Twee had zero reason to believe Ash had actually seen any of them.

In other words, "where they could very easily see" is true, but omits the fact that Ash almost never visits that server, and so Twee would have no reason to believe they would see any of them.

Ash didn't find out until after the visit was over. As soon as they found out Twee had broken one of the few conditions Ash had set for inviting them into their home, they called it a problem. "My crimes aren't a problem until you become aware of them; that makes it your fault for becoming aware" is another great example of the quintessential Twee experience.

It's true that Twee only had a little over a week in the box until it was realized just how hellish their miserable lies were and just how little remorse they were showing, even then. Twee would be confronted with something horrible they had done and just kind of mechanically state why it was wrong, like a robot doing homework.

What "months" refers to is that they had months before this with dozens of incidents caused by their shitty behavior; and they were still pulling the same awful stunts, if not worse.

Here's what happened, including the context and the lie that Twee conveniently omitedly:

While leaving the group, Twee started to ask [X] a question, but [X] interrupted with "NO." Twee had been aggressive about wanting to cuddle [X], and while [X] had been okay with this previously, they needed a break. Twee had been guilting them about not wanting to cuddle more, even though [X] explained it was nothing personal. As a result, [X] had, only a few hours before, asked Twee for space.

So when Twee started to ask [X] something here -- the obvious question being "do you want to come to bed with me?" -- [X] was uncomfortable enough to interrupt with "NO." [X] had just a few hours ago asked Twee to back off, and here they were, asking for some kind of private intimacy, if not explicitly sexual intimacy.

Twee, at the time, denied they were about to ask [X] to come to bed with them. They later revealed that this was a lie to save face, and that is in fact what they were about to ask.

While we can't know if Twee had any sexual intentions, we do know their request for intimacy was so inappropriate that [X] shot it down pre-emptively AND that Twee felt compelled to lie about what they were going to ask. If they truly only want to "continue the conversation," why not say that? As far as I'm aware, the conversation was never continued, suggesting Twee had something else in mind when they asked [X] to come to bed with them.

My assumption is that Twee didn't like the implication of [X] asking them for space. And so they asked [X] to come to bed with them as a way of forcing [X] to drop this boundary, in order to absolve Twee of the (justified) fear that they had made [X] uncomfortable.

Twee talked about their magic powers on a regular basis, including their ability to have prophetic visions, to control temperature and to precisely intuit emotions. They referred to themself as a "emotions witch." This is pretty minor compared to everything else, though.
Post 3

Anyone else in the server can tell you that this is not true. This is pure projection on Twee's part. They were well known for writing dense "monoliths" of texts that completely took over the conversation. Ash will "dominate" a conversation only in those specific cases when the other person is trying to get away with bullshit and Ash isn't letting their lies, omissions or weasel words stand.

More projection. People were starting to "nitpick" about the emotional abuse Twee had inflicted on them.

At the same time, Twee was actually nitpicking about nonsense so they could feel like a victim too. For example, they described how [Y] had leaned against them on a crowded couch without consent, using the opportunity to sneer about how they, unlike [Y], "always asked for consent." When [Y] pointed out that Twee had grabbed their throat (without consent!) caused them to bang their head on a heat lamp (without consent) and struck them on the head multiple times (after being explicitly to stop doing that!), Twee essentially called this "nitpicking."

I don't know the whole story here, but what I understand is that Ash basically said, "I don't want to talk about you falsely accusing me of abuse right at this moment; work it out with other people if it's urgent for you." The idea was that Twee could talk in the server about it, and other people could help them understand why their feelings of being "abused" and "intentionally triggered" were unfair. Because it would be in "public," Ash could go over what they had said later and likewise talk about what was unfair, or admit fault anywhere they really could have handled things better.

This is far different than Twee accusing of Ash of being "abusive" in private, which is what "turning their friends on them" refers to.

Anyways I was already on the verge of a mental break due to things that happened IRL, and I did exactly what they said, I talked to someone else, and I had a mental break imagine that.

So they chose to engage a serious topic when they weren't ready for it and -- this is Ash's fault, somehow? Ash told them they could talk to someone else about it. They didn't encourage it, merely said it was an option if Twee felt the need to talk about it. Twee did so when they weren't in a good place IRL, and as a result, Twee had a meltdown. How is this anyone's fault but Twee's?

But just like the "initiate sexual encounter and then act like a victim when they retroactively regret it" situation, this is another example of "Twee does something of their own free will and then, when it goes wrong, slings the blame at anyone else."

I'm glad Twee can admit they will turn verbally abusive towards someone who did nothing wrong to them. Unless "Ash asked for a little time with [X]" or "Ash didn't feel like talking to Twee about Twee's false abuse accusations right away" or "Ash told Twee it was okay if they tried to work through it with someone else" or "Twee had things going on IRL that had nothing to do with Ash" are somehow wrongdoings on Ash's part.

In addition to this, Twee continued to badmouth and make accusations about [Y], despite having just spend the entire trip verbally and physically abusing [Y], as everyone else on the trip can attest to.

Okay, so Twee recognized they need some distance from the server...

I have no idea what this means. Terrified of... getting some distance? Taking some time off? Who are these "others," what do they have to do with anything? Twee never stated what this "fear" was.

Twee, continuing to casually ignore other people's boundaries...

So, Ash asked for space.
Twee knew that they should take some space.
Their friend whose boundaries they broke probably told them the same thing.
Axi also told them to take some space.
[Y] asked for space as well, as they were going through a tremendously difficult IRL situation.

So absolutely everyone involved, including Twee, agreed that Twee taking some space would be the best course of action. So what did Twee do?

Twee literally kicked off their hate rant with "I know all your vulnerabilities; I know what will make you hurt the worst." It wasn't just "mean," it was cruel. And it was in response to people daring to tell Twee that they had done some things wrong.

Basically, one of Twee's response to being criticized in a way that they can't weasel their way out of is to be as hurtful as possible to anyone who has ever criticized them -- hence the hate rant in response to having their abusive behavior be made public, and hence running to KiwiFarms after being shouted down for calling the server a "cult" for the crime of "trying to help them."

Again, these are people who would otherwise just be banned. When cults do it, their victims are not allowed to leave; I don't see how "we let you stay in the server and talk to whoever wants to talk to you" is "isolating."

"Twee" was "isolated" in the sense that a lot of people stopped wanting to talk to them. People were no longer forced to share a space with them. Plenty of people used their channel anyway, to keep them company and help them understand their issues. They weren't kept from anyone, only from the spaces they had misused for months before finally being removed. That some of their victims weren't ready to confront them isn't "isolating," it's respecting the hurt parties' need for space.

We used the channel dedicated to talking about the harm Twee inflicted to... talk about the harm Twee had inflicted. I'm not sure what the complaint is here. If Twee thinks that having their behavior examined makes them sound like "a shitty person," maybe that's because they act like a shitty person.

I actually tried using the channel to improve myself but people complained saying I wasnt addressing other people as much, and they were right. I had no idea how to approach unapproachable pain, where every response is wrong.

"Every response is wrong" = Twee kept making up excuses that weren't true and having those excuses exposed for what they were. Or, sometimes, they would mechanically declare how they might do better in the future without acknowledging the harm they caused at all. No matter how many times people tried to explain how to acknowledge what they had done, they never seemed to get it.

Hoodie

We have them. We don't see the point in posting them and making the nasty details of Twee's story available.

The relevant thing here is that Twee asked for a box, then later told a sob story about being "thrown in a box." That, again, is a good example of the fundamental Twee experience. What exactly is supposed to be horrible about being given a channel you can walk away from at any time?

Wafflehaus

No -- the channel was for people to discuss things they had done wrong, but they were supposed to discuss it. It wasn't merely for showing contrition; it was for understanding why they made those mistakes, to reconcile with the people they had hurt, and for everyone to figure out how to help Twee stop making those mistakes.

This is not normally how conflict resolution is handled in the community; it is a last resort tactic we use when our only other option would be to ban the individual in question.

Twee could not be trusted in private, so that's a moot idea in this case. In general, we prefer public resolutions over private ones so everyone can assist (such as offering mediation, bringing up relevant experiences, or helping to recall events when the parties in question have conflicting memories), and to learn as a community how to handle conflicts when they arise. Obviously, there are conflicts that make sense to resolve in private, and it's fine when that happens. But the general philosophy is that we don't shy away from talking about mistakes and issues publicly; the goal is to learn together, not to shun or shame anyone.

There's a lot of tl;dr wankery about Twee, but if you read between the lines, the picture it paints of the Floraverse community is, well... less than favorable. Instead of directly warning or banning users on the spot for bad behavior, it seems like they try to create as much drama about it as possible. Creating specific text channels to single people out as scapegoats and write massive Google Docs about how they suck is apparently a "last resort", but it's happening to more people than just Twee. And if you're sick of being the scapegoat, they totally won't try to prevent you from leaving, they'll just send you tons of hate and smear you for weeks if you do. All in the name of growing and learning! Sunshine and rainbows!
damn i cant believe opa really IS the new attack dog

skimming through it and i still dont see any fucking logs. come on now. theres instances where logs of the "scene" twee did would be exemplary proof.

havent actually read in depth so no opinions just yet but like, opa, i know you see this, give us the logs show us how awful twee apparently is

Kuchipatchi

No nudes, just R34 pls
kiwifarms.net
"Hey, Glip, where are the logs that prove Twee is a rapist?
We have them. We don't see the point in posting them and making the nasty details of Twee's story available."

Logs or they didn't happen.

This is why their new friend group decided we sounded like a cult; a member of that group having now reached out to us for our side of the story, they no longer support Twee's story.
Gosh, Twee is either legitimately in the wrong or she's crap at picking friends. Geez Louis!
Floraverse, not even once.

Rosechuspickle

Long-term campaigner for Women's rights
kiwifarms.net
I think PK surrounds herself with exceptional individuals to feel smart and important. Twee is most likely a dumb attentionwhore who joined Flora because PK (who's queen attentionwhore) is her senpai and tried to impress her and her Flora minions. Now I find it VERY strange PK is demonizing her now of all things, especially since she invited the sperg to her HOUSE. The rape thing I find it's projection at it's purest. PK has always talked about how much she loved non con and rape, and has drawn it. Now she's trying to find a new target for the ire of her haters like 'OH LOOKY HERE IT'S AN ACTUAL RAPIST UNLIKE ME WHO JUST USED RAPE AS A COPING MECHANISM THROUGH ART!!!'

Now I don't think people who draw rape or write about rape to be disturbed individuals, what makes PK as special case is that she NEVER framed the rape she fetishes AS rape. Like Mismatched and Something Greater, those comics are 100% rape and she refuses to acknowledge it because in her twisted mind those interactions are normal and healthy sexual behaviors.

PK if you refused to acknowledge the rape in your comics then...how are you suitable in identifying an ACTUAL rapist? Especially without any proof like logs?

All I'm saying is that this is a great tard fight and I'm glad we have front row seats.

Meowthkip

Eating lasagna, making money
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think PK surrounds herself with exceptional individuals to feel smart and important. Twee is most likely a dumb attentionwhore who joined Flora because PK (who's queen attentionwhore) is her senpai and tried to impress her and her Flora minions. Now I find it VERY strange PK is demonizing her now of all things, especially since she invited the sperg to her HOUSE. The rape thing I find it's projection at it's purest. PK has always talked about how much she loved non con and rape, and has drawn it. Now she's trying to find a new target for the ire of her haters like 'OH LOOKY HERE IT'S AN ACTUAL RAPIST UNLIKE ME WHO JUST USED RAPE AS A COPING MECHANISM THROUGH ART!!!'

Now I don't think people who draw rape or write about rape to be disturbed individuals, what makes PK as special case is that she NEVER framed the rape she fetishes AS rape. Like Mismatched and Something Greater, those comics are 100% rape and she refuses to acknowledge it because in her twisted mind those interactions are normal and healthy sexual behaviors.

PK if you refused to acknowledge the rape in your comics then...how are you suitable in identifying an ACTUAL rapist? Especially without any proof like logs?

All I'm saying is that this is a great tard fight and I'm glad we have front row seats.
They all deserve each other. This is the community PK has cultivated.

Jangarango

Get in line, ladies
kiwifarms.net
I love how they say they don’t wanna dredge up the details from the shit with Twee and post logs, when they’re dredging it up anyway. All it does is make them look like they’re making shit up for no reason.

“Yeah they did some real shit. But we don’t want to talk about it so we’re not gonna post any examples.” “Yep, definitely did some shit when they were friends with us. Still, not gonna post any pics or caps because it’s not something we wanna talk about.” Lather, rinse, repeat.

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net

The only reason PK is making a huge deal out of this now is that she found out that Twee spoke negatively about Floraverse around other people. That's it. She insists that Twee was "[lying] for [her] attention" and somehow deliberately inviting the Flora hate train, but the fact of the matter is that PK is a psychotic controlling bitch who can't stand it when anyone speaks ill of her. Always has been, always will be.

Let's say, based on what we've been told, that PK sincerely believed Twee was a rapist. Twee mentioned that the conversation that they're touting as a confession happened in 2018. That means that PK failed to remove a rapist from the community for at least the better part of a year, allowed them to mingle with others who may be victims of abuse or rape themselves, invited said rapist to her house to comfort her suicidal fiance, and only thought to warn others that they were a rapist when it would personally benefit her to do so. That is beyond ridiculous, and no responsible community leader would let all of that happen in the first place.

Now let's say she didn't really believe Twee was a rapist. That's obviously an issue in and of itself, since she'd be lying about Twee being a rapist just because she didn't like them, completely unapologetically. It's the same thing she's accused other people of doing to her numerous times, and it completely undermines everything she's tried to say about false accusations.

This is the ugly truth she's trying to run away from. There is no get-out-of-jail-free Google Doc for taking responsibility for your own actions. Sometimes you've just got to admit that you fucked up.

Meowthkip

Eating lasagna, making money
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Well, PK, I must be goin-GOOD LORD, what is happening in there?"
"The chatlogs that prove I'm right?"
"Ah... the chatlogs that prove you right, despite all the testimony against you, despite numerous screenshots, despite other chatlogs proving you wrong, you have them, all backed up, localized entirely on your harddrive."
"Yes!"
"May we see them?"
"... No."

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
"Well, PK, I must be goin-GOOD LORD, what is happening in there?"
"The chatlogs that prove I'm right?"
"Ah... the chatlogs that prove you right, despite all the testimony against you, despite numerous screenshots, despite other chatlogs proving you wrong, you have them, all backed up, localized entirely on your harddrive."
"Yes!"
"May we see them?"
"... No."
If she does ever offer up a chatlog, it's likely to be fake as hell

Zealot

wort/wort/wortself
kiwifarms.net
My favourite parts:

- The part where they admitted to sheltering someone they thought was a rapist in their community for nearly a year, and not removing said rapist from the community even when it was actively abusing other members.

- The part where they claim they totally have the chat logs that prove this person is a rapist, but just won't show them because they don't want to dredge up "nasty details" (as if they hadn't already been doing that the whole time). Not only that, but they effectively have a rapist's confessions on hand and just never thought of, yknow, telling the police or anything.

- The part where they refer to things with uncomfortably cultish terminology and describe uncomfortably cultish situations in order to prove that they aren't actually a cult. Why are they making "help channels"?? What "help and care" was Twee receiving from these incredibly unqualified people?? What the FUCK is a "scene"?? Normal friend groups and communities do not do this shit. Get actual help and not just some psychos in a discord server.

- The part where Opa tries to justify glip making shitty takedown comics about former community members as "processing their feelings", like it's totally not still a huge passive-aggressive bitch baby move as long as she doesn't use their names.

- The part where Opa, knowing that the internet is judgmentally watching their every move, still thought it would be a good idea to write and post this. I'm not sure if he thought it would make them look good or absolve them of blame or what, but all it does is give us another window into the seedy underbelly of the Floraverse community and prove that they, in fact, are still a bunch of megalomaniacal assholes with absolutely no frame of reference for what is acceptable behaviour. All of this unwitting confirmation from the rapehorse's own mouth convinces me that Floraverse is a cult a lot more than Twee ever did.

Ten yikes out of ten. Even if Twee did all the shit they said she did, this is still the the most unprofessional fucking dumpster-fire method of handling a situation I've ever seen. I still cannot believe these people are even real. They have no business being, never mind trying to manage a community of vulnerable and impressionable idiots people.

It is the gift that keeps on giving. :heart-full:

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
If she does ever offer up a chatlog, it's likely to be fake as hell
At the very least any logs we get will be heavily edited/censored in order to remove any possible culpability from the Floraverse team, of course, therefore making the logs themselves questionable and subject to scrutiny that Glip doesn't want to deal with.

(As I was typing this I got the mental image of a discord screencap of a single comment by Twee that's edited like "I ██ra██ p█████d some███ ██ ████ ██ one ████.")