Melanie Herring / Purplekecleon / PK / PapayaKitty / GlitchedPuppet / Ash Hazel Woods / Floraverse - Abusive, manipulative SJW artist whose ex-husband fucks dogs and teenagers

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

So what's your deal, anyway?

• I used to be a fan of PK's and was already a Kiwi

Votes: 176 8.8%
  • I made an account just to post in this thread

Votes: 227 11.3%
  • I was never a fan of PK's but this shit fascinates me

Votes: 858 42.7%
  • This thread is a fucking circlejerk trainwreck and I wanna watch

Votes: 748 37.2%

• Total voters

Legosi

local troon wolf
kiwifarms.net
are we even 100% on ommy not being the leaker? a message dont mean shit unless it contained something proving otherwise(and if there is proof dont post it here. just dm).
ommy being the leaker would explain the complete heel-turn done by glip. they dont care if someone is a pedo/stalker/abuser unless they do something to personally slight /glip/. glip would definitely defend ommy no matter what in order to look good and look as if they dont allow total creeps into their circle, but if ommy leaked the chats then it would make sense for glip to suddenly "believe" the accusations due to..emails or dms or whatever. the timing is just a bit convenient. my money is on ommy being the leak.

Chiaroscuro

kiwifarms.net
Plot twist: Glip is now claiming that Ommy was the leaker all along, and that Ommy has confessed to the stories about them stalking and harassing people being true. (Archive)

Something about this feels awfully convenient, like Glip is just using Ommy as a scapegoat. But, in any case...

If this is true, we won't be hearing from "Lux Lumen" again. Especially considering that a regular in this thread just accused them of a serious crime, and might have proof of it somewhere.
Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 4.42.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 5.54.49 PM.png

It's just a silly little VN guys, calm down :) Chill out :) Why would you be mad :)
Edit to add: There's some really messed up conversations in these logs I'm reading through now. Might do a compilation thing later if I can survive this insanity, but if you want to see it yourself, go to page 312 on 250 messages per page. Glip has a meltdown on GeckoZen while Gecko actively admits to wanting to harm themselves.

• Horrifying
Reactions: ♠StarWolf♠

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
Plot twist: Glip is now claiming that Ommy was the leaker all along, and that Ommy has confessed to the stories about them stalking and harassing people being true. (Archive)

Something about this feels awfully convenient, like Glip is just using Ommy as a scapegoat. But, in any case...

If this is true, we won't be hearing from "Lux Lumen" again. Especially considering that a regular in this thread just accused them of a serious crime, and might have proof of it somewhere.
1567817948896.png

Welp, we're at least two for two on correctly identifying pedos in PK's server, but apparently it's our fault when she protects them. Sweet mental gymnastics.

Lolvie

Uh-Oh
kiwifarms.net
I've been lurking this thread for a long time and holy fucking shit the whole "scene" thing is more bizarre and deranged than I imagined.
Went through a couple dozen pages and theres so much interesting absurd shit being discussed. Even if we actually have lost a mole (though I get a very strong "this is bait" vibe from Glips oddly undramatic announcement) This is a ton of information to comb through, 81k messages in less than 3 months in a sidechat not even meant for casual conversation, and glip takes up nearly 20% of it.
Anyways, onto some interesting stuff no ones posted yet.
Went through Eve's stuff a bit and found her discussing her feelings towards Axi and how he reminds her of Marl
eevee1.png

-
eevee2.png

-
eevee3.png

-
eevee4.png

-
eevee5.png

-
eevee6.png

(there may be an additional renter besides Axi, is it Kei?)
Also seems like Axi and Glip are in an intimate relationship, to what extent I can't tell for sure. Axi may be the "boyfriend" Glip talked about, instead of Opa.
eevee7.png

eevee9.png

( Gross )
Eve also comments on her lacking presence in the server
eevee8.png
Theres some gross horny shit from Eevee after this, I don't feel like reading that right now but I suggest going through pages 8-10/29 of Eevee's messages, if you can stomach the horny whining of an ugly shut-in whos essentially only ever had a sexual relationship with one person (Glip).
Glip themself really do account for about 20% of the logs, with over 15k+ messages.
damnbitchthatsalot.png
Theres some interesting conversations going on in that stuff with Eevee and I'll have to find it in the unfiltered logs for additional context. I'm taking a break for now.

Attachments

Meowthkip

Eating lasagna, making money
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is something Glip's been up to since the very beginning of PMD-E. Glip is a dysfunctional, hateful asshole, and loves being petty and hurtful. You can see it in all of Glip's logs, including these newest ones: look how Glip lunges at any chance to gratuitously rip into someone if they think they can excuse it as "processing." However, Glip also loves the idea of being seen as a wise, benevolent beacon of help and goodness who brings positivity into people's lives. Glip has spent their entire online life trying to have it both ways.

Look at this tweet chain Glip made just before the logs leaked. It's a great example of the dichotomy. Compare the language Glp uses in public with Glip's actual actions in private. Glip harps on and on about how they're so EMPATHETIC and TRY SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HURT THEMSELVES. Meanwhile, they are screaming "ARE YOU A FUCKING CHILD!?" at their depressed friends. If you have to keep telling people that you're a good person, chances are you're not.

Glip's entire "scene" technique is undone by the fact that "catharsis" is not actually a thing. Research has found that "letting out your rage" doesn't let off steam... it just generates more rage. Every time Glip goes on a rampage, they are inflaming the wounds they claim to want to heal, and setting themselves up to get more and more enraged in the future. But, since they seem to be addicted to venting their anger on others, I'm sure this works just dandy for them.

I believe Glip when they talk about feeling stifled and unable to express themselves. It must feel massively unfair that nowadays they have to be so sneaky and underhanded about their true assholery when before they used to get away with stuff like that FA screenshot with impunity. They must be incensed that they have to go through all this "scene" rigmarole in order to deflect criticism when they feel like screaming at people.

Luckily, through the life of this thread, we've seen the noose tighten. Glip used to be able to do this publicly all over the Internet and get praised for it. Now they're restricted to a tiny subsection of their private Discord server, and even that has been shown to be vulnerable to criticism. Glip may never change, but we can help prevent the influence of their hate.
You know what Glip's little "scenes" remind me of? Scientology's auditing, where you're encouraged to tell the auditor all your traumatic experiences over and over until there's no longer a strong reading on the E-meter, and the auditor will record everything and file it away for later use.

Glip's a regular goddamn L. Ron Hubbard.

hes also apparently got a tiny dick, but who am I to go back on saying we shouldn’t body shame
Body shaming's fair game if somebody is a piece of shit, IMO.

Zealot

wort/wort/wortself
kiwifarms.net
Melanie appears to have been doing deliberately timed art requests on twitter in order to distract everyone from the shitshow that is the logs leaking. I find this hilarious because it's like the only time she's bothered to do something nice for her audience and it's to keep them ignorant of how shitty she is.

Skimming through the logs feels like I'm giving myself a brain disease. It's so repetitive and stream of consciousness. Here's Axi having a small breakdown about being abused by the community.
axi-pissed.png

Here's one of the community almost becoming self-aware of how toxic and shitty they and Melanie are.
almost awareness.png

Here's some bits from the part where they ban goopy for consistently being creepy to a bunch of people who don't want it. As if shoving a bunch of degenerate rape-loving fucks who have no idea what boundaries are was ever going to result in something different. It's long as fuck and she just goes "i, i, i" constantly and it irritates the shit out of me. Gapow is there and has big cunt energy.
goopy-scene1.pnggoopy-scene2.pnggoopy-scene3.pnggoopy-scene4.png

"have you tried just not being horny in non-horny spaces?" gets me every time

I wanted to post the entirety of the logs where glip abuses axi because it's just so fucked up the whole time, but it's huge and my brain is gone after reading so much of this so I need to stop.

TL;DR: is a cult

Last edited:

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
Saving random crap from the logs that I find interesting.

1567823892928.png

1567824029076.png

1567824818482.png

1567824836150.png

1567824855160.png

1567824924509.png

1567824967547.png

1567825017640.png

1567825107532.png

(Insert a few more pages of PK acting apprehensive towards Zen, then Zen venting about his life problems, and then...)
1567825302091.png

1567825374751.png

1567825414613.png

1567825462445.png

1567825650403.png

1567826912454.png

1567826938206.png

1567826959438.png

1567826993858.png

1567827046111.png

1567827137599.png

1567827215832.png

1567827256009.png

1567827353701.png

1567828149822.png

1567828166571.png

1567828194013.png

1567828212064.png

1567828233697.png

1567828252005.png

1567828274141.png

1567828295153.png

1567828351463.png

1567828366509.png

1567828400762.png

(Later, when PK is offline...)
1567828483848.png

1567827803442.png

1567827831055.png

1567827950829.png

1567827903517.png

1567827914366.png

1567827974704.png

1567829744582.png

1567829758376.png

1567829780416.png

1567829886206.png

1567830010147.png

1567830017473.png

1567830134427.png

1567830164875.png

1567829624911.png

1567829650472.png

1567830290716.png

1567830300386.png

1567830316998.png

1567830393742.png

1567830421528.png

1567830433103.png

1567830452167.png

1567830511420.png

1567830530334.png

1567830559079.png

1567830578119.png

1567830611530.png

1567830632320.png

1567830652201.png

1567830668665.png

1567830682691.png

These are in the first 300ish pages, going to keep digging for more later.

Last edited:

KEKleon

kiwifarms.net
Lol I am living for this right now. Glip and Eevee are just paranoid wrecks all the time because they're both terrible people to each other (and everyone else) and they clearly can't put trust in each other either. They're not willing to fix their problems or confront who they have a problem with. You may not like it, but this is what peak communication looks like :shit-eating:

The weird scene shit is just fucked up and I don't know why anyone would want to subject themselves to that other than they're already in an abusive place and that's just what they're used to. I really hope they seek therapy or at least manage to escape so they don't have to feel like this and think getting yelled at by some desperate psycho is "training" to tolerate abuse. Some fucked shit man. I thought her antics would be a bit more benign but seriously what the fuck.

Tbh I'm surprised no one has been in an uproar about these logs yet??? Sure, it's not a marl log drop, but they seem pretty damning in how manipulative and abusive she clearly is behind closed doors.

One Trick Pikachu

it's cold out
kiwifarms.net
Yikes, even if Eevee and Glip weren't total garbage people, it really feels like Axi would be better off if they left and found some new roommates that actually meshed with their personality better. Glip is way too abrasive and sensitive and Eevee is way too passive, and they're both pretty shit when it comes to communication if Axi's having a hard time apologizing over something as simple as a joke that fell flat. Feeling like you have to constantly close yourself off from people you should be on good terms with isn't healthy.

The more I read of these logs the worse these guys keep getting, fuck me, man.

Trombonista

Yeah! You're dead, Becky!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The last tweet is the best part.

Pronoun Party

87 genders and counting
kiwifarms.net
Gosh, Glip killed two birds with one stone huh? That sure is convenient!

And wow, I guess we figured out how to get Glip to make non-shitty (well, less shitty) art: just release logs that they are desperate to cover up. Next time we get more logs we can portion them out over several weeks, see how long we can keep the MS Paint away.

Tbh I'm surprised no one has been in an uproar about these logs yet??? Sure, it's not a marl log drop, but they seem pretty damning in how manipulative and abusive she clearly is behind closed doors.
At this point anyone supporting Glip is either fully indoctrinated in the cult, or they are just there for the pretty art and make it a point not to care where it comes from. All the people who would care about this already know Glip is trash. There's nobody morally-decent-but-socially-conscious left to get in an uproar.

Uncaught Tanuki Disguiser

"Oho..."
kiwifarms.net
I've had a suspicion for awhile now that Exty knew more about Marl's bestiality than he let on. I didn't want to bring it up here earlier because I genuinely wanted to believe that Exty has moved on and regrets his past. But now that it's been confirmed, I'm kinda disappointed he lied about it on Twitter... (Here's Exty's thread again if anyone needs a refresher)

Looking back, it seemed odd that Exty claimed to have only figured out the dog was getting abused after he moved out. He had slept with Marl, and we know now from multiple sources that Marl had a habit of oversharing his zoophilic interests with everyone in Glip's friend group. So I kept thinking, how could Exty have not known? Why would Marl keep that a secret from Exty and Glip but tell everyone else?

I think what happened is that Exty got caught up with the wrong people. And then, after growing up a bit, realized he needed to slowly, carefully distance himself from this group. But of course, he couldn't admit that "yeah, I knew all along that Marl was fucking dogs" when he talked about what Marl was like on Twitter last year. That would make him complicit in animal abuse (which he may have been to some extent--depends on whether he encouraged Marl, or was too passive to push back against the zoophilia.)

lucis

square enix’s new cash cow
kiwifarms.net
Everyone in these Discord caps sound like battered housewives just trying to avoid being the target of the day, the way these people talk to each other churns my stomach.

Isn’t it usually regarded as “ableist” to call a mentally ill person a child? I know that’s an overused term now but these are all the types of people that would jump at the chance to call out someone who refers to mentally ill adults as children.

Also, I can’t wrap my head around why people still want to associate with Glip or accept so much shit from them over almost nothing- this is the same person who went on for hours about how mad they were that their spouse made a joke about them killing a plant. From all of these messages I’ve read so far so many of them are Glip getting upset over something trivial and then making a stink about it for days after the initial issue. This is textbook abuse. The abuser becomes upset about something that nobody else may see as an issue or may not even recognize it upset the abuser until later when their rage builds up and they lay into their victim with much more vitriol than was originally necessary, because the victim “deserves it now because they didn’t even realize they hurt me”.

Glip isn’t going to change, not sooner, not later. They’ve showed this type of behavior since before this thread was even made, seen by that time a friend came to visit, pointed out an inconsistency in a Floraverse map or something, and Glip started yelling and slamming doors.
Today it was a plant, yesterday it was a bag of cheese, tomorrow it’ll be something else that nobody has a way of predicting or trying to avoid.

I really have hopes that some people in the Discord server are genuinely nice people that just want to have friends in the community and didn’t expect all this cult shit, but they all seem as degenerate as Glip and Eevee are and pointing all of this out won’t do any good. Let them all eat each other alive.