Melanie Herring / Purplekecleon / PK / PapayaKitty / GlitchedPuppet / Ash Hazel Woods / Floraverse - Abusive, manipulative SJW artist whose ex-husband fucks dogs and teenagers

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

So what's your deal, anyway?

• I used to be a fan of PK's and was already a Kiwi

Votes: 176 8.8%
  • I made an account just to post in this thread

Votes: 227 11.3%
  • I was never a fan of PK's but this shit fascinates me

Votes: 858 42.7%
  • This thread is a fucking circlejerk trainwreck and I wanna watch

Votes: 748 37.2%

• Total voters

j666

[/USER=80085]@j666,[/B] Thaks b[B ]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
plot twist: PK has been neglecting their comic in favor of quick mspaint scribbles so that they are able to fully dedicate themselves to keeping this thread active and full of content.

i, for one, appreciate david miscavige PK's hard work. may the batshit twitter rants and auditing discord leaks never end :drink:

V

VA 540

kiwifarms.net
They were doing fine until they started this public echo chamber shit.

Glip, people don’t come to you because you don’t believe them, and then you go on a huge public tirade every time! You EVISCERATE people who you dislike without any basis to!

Starting to think Eevee is the new Marl, manipulating Glip from doing decent things into changing their mind and slamming victims for where they choose to speak up.

There’s always some reason that someone is invalid.

Glip, I wouldn’t join your server if you held me at gunpoint, because of this scene bullshit and all the people it’s spit out. You’ve made it very clear your server is unsafe and volatile, and an awful echo chamber if not a cult. Even members there like Gapow have spoken on how unsafe they feel there.

Zealot

wort/wort/wortself
kiwifarms.net
Nobody wants you dead you histrionic rètard. You're making a public spectacle of yourself and we're watching. What did you expect.

I feel less bad for her than ever now that I've seen how she can berate her "friends." Most of the banter on here is less vicious in comparison.

Oh wow, Glip trying to say "manipulation is good sometimes" makes me feel like we've come full circle. This reminds me of a screencap Pengo shared long ago in his original callout, in which Marl makes the same argument:

View attachment 927419
It reminded me of this bit, too.

marltard.png

Pronoun Party

87 genders and counting
kiwifarms.net
Some people never change inside. But you can force them to pretend they're good in public, like we're seeing here. Then, if you cut off their ability to act horrible in private... they end up behaving pretty darn close to how an actual good person might. It's not ideal, but it's the next best thing. I seriously doubt if Glip can ever truly reform, but I think they can be prevented from hurting others as much as possible. Exposing the goings-on in this server was a huge step towards that.

To celebrate, here's some tweets getting way more views and engagement than anything Glip's shit out on the subject so far. Glip is trying to start random Twitter convos to push these down the search results page, but it's not working.

1567905532282.png

1567905546316.png

1567905558013.png

Last edited:

Fuckface34

kiwifarms.net
As an ocassional lurker of this whole shitstorm, the shit that creeps me the most about this whole situation is that the logs read to me like some fucked up gossip between teenagers who are into edgy shit and probably outcasts in their real life. Yet glip's close to being 30 and still shit talks her cult members Discord users and even her close circle of friends like a 16 year old girl. All of this while brushing off abusive pedo behaviour. What an intriguing individual.

Btw, sorry if someone already screenshot this part before, but I thought this tidbit was kinda funny:
1567905813050.png

I'm Just A Human Bean

Product of the Evil White Man
kiwifarms.net
[PK tweeting a bunch of crap about KF]
Whaaat? You mean some people on the semi-anonymous shitposting gossiping forum *don't* apologize or talk about their feelings when they're wrong? How dare they! We ought to bring more sympathy on this board and petition the OP to personally apologize to PK. /s

PK and Eevee can stop pretending they actually care what anonymous users over here say. They really don't until it fits their agenda. Their image is getting attacked? Blame KF. PK's trying to buddy up with another lolcow? Bring up KF. A Kiwi pulls up incriminating information against her husband that could've been used to protect herself and her community? Convenient silence, and then discredit them because Kiwis are just "anonymous posters with nothing to lose."

Rosechuspickle

Long-term campaigner for Women's rights
kiwifarms.net
They were doing fine until they started this public echo chamber shit.

Glip, people don’t come to you because you don’t believe them, and then you go on a huge public tirade every time! You EVISCERATE people who you dislike without any basis to!

Starting to think Eevee is the new Marl, manipulating Glip from doing decent things into changing their mind and slamming victims for where they choose to speak up.

There’s always some reason that someone is invalid.

Glip, I wouldn’t join your server if you held me at gunpoint, because of this scene bullshit and all the people it’s spit out. You’ve made it very clear your server is unsafe and volatile, and an awful echo chamber if not a cult. Even members there like Gapow have spoken on how unsafe they feel there.
You think EEVEE the cuck of all people is manipulating PK of all people into doing bad things? Are you serious? Have you been paying attention to this thread at all? The thought of Eevee having ANY power over her is laughable. I do agree he's become the new Marl but in the sense of being the cuck and being cast aside like a used tampon for someone else.

You sound like this PK fan that still wants to impress senpai and save them from the bad, bad influences. Stop acting so triggered and just accept that she's a batshit rotten narc lady and laugh at her. What would you gain from her insincere apology?

V

VA 540

kiwifarms.net
You think EEVEE the cuck of all people is manipulating PK of all people into doing bad things? Are you serious? Have you been paying attention to this thread at all? The thought of Eevee having ANY power over her is laughable. I do agree he's become the new Marl but in the sense of being the cuck and being cast aside like a used tampon for someone else.

You sound like this PK fan that still wants to impress senpai and save them from the bad, bad influences. Stop acting so triggered and just accept that she's a batshit rotten narc lady and laugh at her. What would you gain from her insincere apology?
Do you realize how many times in the logs and on Twitter that Glip says a semi-okay thing, then Eevee comments with some “thought-provoking additions”, and *then* Glip spirals?

sad cowboy cat

I got spurrs that jingle jangle jingle
kiwifarms.net
Question, legit question this time. Has the thread ever actually lied about something? And when I mean lie I mean knowingly, maliciously lying, I don't mean stupid shit like "uhhhhh eevee totes killed her cat lul" when it was obvious the cat had tragically contracted a disease no-one had any incidence on and they did everything in their power to help them until they couldn't or "lol glip said autistic ppl are robots" when it was taken out of context and conflated with a different part of someone else's message which was talking about something completely different. I'm not talking about obvious bullshit like that that gets corrected within the minute of someone being stupid enough to post it.

I'm seriously, genuinely asking here. Have there been any instances where a lie or an unverified claim had gone unchallenged? it seems so weird to me since we tend to hold real evidence in really high standards, be a bizarre sorta dynamic if we just sat in a circle and waited til someone spouted some unhinged unverified shit like "one time glip materialized in my house, unhinged their jaw, swallowed my dog whole and took off like a boeing 787" and everyone else applauded like fuckin circus seals.

Last edited:

Pronoun Party

87 genders and counting
kiwifarms.net
Do you realize how many times in the logs and on Twitter that Glip says a semi-okay thing, then Eevee comments with some “thought-provoking additions”, and *then* Glip spirals?
No, we don't, please provide examples. I have no doubt Eevee's enabling helps give Glip an excuse to let loose so I'd love to see it in action.

V

VA 540

kiwifarms.net
No, we don't, please provide examples. I have no doubt Eevee's enabling helps give Glip an excuse to let loose so I'd love to see it in action.
Can do some digging once I’m off mobile.

It happened on the apology and some pals observed that it’s a frequent occurrence. I’m sure y’all could also find some in the time before I get back to a real computer :p

Glip seems to end threads before they spiral, before eevee comments, then glip responds with more and spirals. Usually leading to a new thread rant entirely.

One Trick Pikachu

it's cold out
kiwifarms.net
I'm seriously, genuinely asking here. Have there been any instances where a lie or an unverified claim had gone unchallenged? it seems so bizarre to me since we tend to hold real evidence in really high standards, be a bizarre sorta dynamic if we just sat in a circle and waited til someone spouted some unhinged unverified shit like "one time glip materialized in my house, unhinged their jaw, swallowed my dog whole and took off like a boeing 787" and everyone else applauded like fuckin circus seals.
The closest thing to a lie this thread may have had recently was that clusterfuck involving that fic with Cress and Min, but even Glip was confused about that shit when it happened because the op apparently had made two different versions in an attempt to ruin their reputation more, or whatever. That spiraled for at least a dozen pages before it was finally dropped and I'm sure we never got a resolution to it.

Aside from that, the only time someone lied or intentionally hid information recently in this and the art thread was when Twee ("Good Intentions") got involved, at at the time she was in Glip's inner circle, so. Yeah.

Edit: There was also that person who was acting like they were a mole and were trying to get information from people here to "make a post about Glip" or what have you, but the moment their inconsistencies caught up to them they stopped posting. That was funny.

Rosechuspickle

kiwifarms.net
Can do some digging once I’m off mobile.

It happened on the apology and some pals observed that it’s a frequent occurrence. I’m sure y’all could also find some in the time before I get back to a real computer :p

Glip seems to end threads before they spiral, before eevee comments, then glip responds with more and spirals. Usually leading to a new thread rant entirely.
How about this for evidence.

Eevee hated Marl and barely interacted with him. PK wanted to keep him around (despite the dogfucking), so he put up with it.
PK came up with the scenes and has instances where she throws Eevee under the bus. Oh, what about that delightful comic where she pressures Eevee into having sex with him? Yeah he's really wearing the pants here, mhm.

Face it, everything points to Eevee being the one manipulated by PK. He thinks their relationship is true love when it's every level of fucked up. Now I'm not saying Eevee is a victim, both of them are extremely shitty people who deserve each other. But saying that Eevee is the manipulative one and in power is laughable. He's proven to be extremely pathetic and autistic and PK knows this.

Pronoun Party

87 genders and counting
kiwifarms.net
Question, legit question this time. Has the thread ever actually lied about something? And when I mean lie I mean knowingly, maliciously lying
Honestly, the biggest hole in Glip's "KF is all evil liars!" claim is that we don't go bigger. We could easily doctor up a fake discord log that showed Glip going "Mua ha ha! I recruited this minor into Marl's dogfucking scheme and filmed the bestiality!" We could easily make up a fake email exchange where Glip sexts a minor. If we weren't concerned about the truth, we could shoot the arrow straight through Glip's heart and probably get them arrested in the process. Glip has no idea how utterly, absolutely fucked they would be if they aroused the ire of a group that was actually willing to lie, just flat-out lie, in order to ruin Glip's reputation.

confused guest

kiwifarms.net
Question, legit question this time. Has the thread ever actually lied about something? And when I mean lie I mean knowingly, maliciously lying, I don't mean stupid shit like "uhhhhh eevee totes killed her cat lul" when it was obvious the cat had tragically contracted a disease no-one had any incidence on and they did everything in their power to help them until they couldn't or "lol glip said autistic ppl are robots" when it was taken out of context and conflated with a different part of someone else's message which was talking about something completely different. I'm not talking about obvious bullshit like that that gets corrected within the minute of someone being stupid enough to post it.

I'm seriously, genuinely asking here. Have there been any instances where a lie or an unverified claim had gone unchallenged? it seems so weird to me since we tend to hold real evidence in really high standards, be a bizarre sorta dynamic if we just sat in a circle and waited til someone spouted some unhinged unverified shit like "one time glip materialized in my house, unhinged their jaw, swallowed my dog whole and took off like a boeing 787" and everyone else applauded like fuckin circus seals.
you'd think with how serious KF takes evidence and how there's a process to verify people of interest, we could talk things out. glip and co already frequent the thread, all they need to do is make an account and challenge our "lies" with evidence of their own
no that makes TOO much sense

V

VA 540

kiwifarms.net
How about this for evidence.

Eevee hated Marl and barely interacted with him. PK wanted to keep him around (despite the dogfucking), so he put up with it.
PK came up with the scenes and has instances where she throws Eevee under the bus. Oh, what about that delightful comic where she pressures Eevee into having sex with him? Yeah he's really wearing the pants here, mhm.

Face it, everything points to Eevee being the one manipulated by PK. He thinks their relationship is true love when it's every level of fucked up. Now I'm not saying Eevee is a victim, both of them are extremely shitty people who deserve each other. But saying that Eevee is the manipulative one and in power is laughable. He's proven to be extremely pathetic and autistic and PK knows this.
How about: Eevee’s negative comments on PK’s posts enable them to go into a spiral and negate anything they may have done. So maybe actually read what I say before you go off on how it’s wrong.

Your hateboner has been up too long and it’s taking the blood from your brain.

CallieMarie

Salted squid is a delicacy in some places
kiwifarms.net
you'd think with how serious KF takes evidence and how there's a process to verify people of interest, we could talk things out. glip and co already frequent the thread, all they need to do is make an account and challenge our "lies" with evidence of their own
no that makes TOO much sense
I've probably said this before but I came to this thread wanting to protect Glip. The evidence of them being awful people was just consistent and overwhelming even in the threads early days that I couldn't in good faith justify or refute it. If there was some serious evidence that Glip actually was innocent in Marl's animalfucking/kiddiddling endeavors and Glip actually changed for the better, I would probably apologize to them for my participation in this thread.

But that's dealing with theoreticals. I don't realistically see Glip improving.

Rosechuspickle

kiwifarms.net
How about: Eevee’s negative comments on PK’s posts enable them to go into a spiral and negate anything they may have done. So maybe actually read what I say before you go off on how it’s wrong.

Your hateboner has been up too long and it’s taking the blood from your brain.
So? They enable each other all the time because they are shitty people. PK has done shitty things without Eevee's influence therefore he's not manipulating her. Eevee got the title of 'cuck' for a reason. Maybe you should stop trying to engage with the cow directly for nobility points and admitting it on this thread. The fact that you wanted PK, the notorious pedo narcissist, to barf out a half assed apology to you after learning ALL the shit she's done and said says more about YOU than my 'hateboner'.

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
Watching PK try and fail to apologize was entertaining enough. It demonstrates that even when she has zero reason to protect a pedo, she'll still shit on victims for reporting them to her, because being told she fucked up in any way gives her the sadfeels. So the problem of predators being attracted to Floraverse will never, ever be addressed.

Also, reminder that PK thinks it's justified to call anything that she doesn't think is true "lies", regardless of sincerity. She branded Bigfluff as a liar simply because she didn't agree with the thought that her nudity came off as inappropriate. It's always good to verify any information posted here, just remember that there's zero chance PK's narc brain will care.