Melanie Herring / Purplekecleon / PK / PapayaKitty / GlitchedPuppet / Ash Hazel Woods / Floraverse - Abusive, manipulative SJW artist whose ex-husband fucks dogs and teenagers

So what's your deal, anyway?

• I used to be a fan of PK's and was already a Kiwi

Votes: 177 8.7%
  • I made an account just to post in this thread

Votes: 231 11.3%
  • I was never a fan of PK's but this shit fascinates me

Votes: 871 42.8%
  • This thread is a fucking circlejerk trainwreck and I wanna watch

Votes: 757 37.2%

• Total voters

Zealot

wort/wort/wortself
kiwifarms.net
> take over discord server only loosely associated with kf, containing but a handful of spergs, in which the vast majority of people in this thread have no investment
> all you did was invade a spot full of some random kids who didn't want contact with you
> hope kiwi farms accepts their defeat

what're these kids smoking lol

Last edited:

Pronoun Party

87 genders and counting
kiwifarms.net
I kept wanting to believe that person was just "misunderstood" or recalled the "good times". Part of what makes the abuse possible to begin with is that the victim sees the perpetrator as someone who's adoration/respect/validation is something you actively want to seek and believe you need to keep aiming for to "keep" them.
This reminds me of another important part of Glip's strategy. She constantly paints herself as a damaged victim of terrible, crippling life circumstances. Her emotional reactions may seem extreme, but that's just because of her extreme trauma, you see... and only the most special and benevolent people are able to see past that and give her the help she needs. Suddenly, being subject to her abuse isn't horrible, but a badge of honor: it means you are willing to endure the pain in order to help this sensitive, talented, yet tragically damaged person process and heal. Everyone else has run away, but you... you will stand by her side, loyally, and save her from herself. Basically, it's like a gender-swapped version of Good Girls Falling for Bad Boys.

Really sad how people like this will twist up a normal, benevolent human desire to help others and use it to viciously abuse them.

Mossy

smug ass cat
kiwifarms.net
Glip purposefully "invaded" a server that had chosen to participate in Floraverse indirectly. A lot of people went to the Redesigning Floraverse thread specifically because they didn't like how Glip's hugbox refused criticism. That's a big reason why this thread is so damn big, because of her constant policing in opinions on her art and "story" had chased people to a different forum website entirely. This thread can get into slapfights whether it's okay to separate art and the artist, but I still find it deplorable that someone pushed themselves into space where they very obviously weren't wanted. Glip needs to make an account on KF and explain shit by herself, not get her boytoy hounds to do it for her, not make some weird "internal operation", and just be upfront about it.

Catastrophe-TM

The Bed Sheet Deity
kiwifarms.net
They're drinking that sweet magenta kool-aid fresh from Orobas' girlcock that's what. :fapcup:

Glip needs to make an account on KF and explain shit by herself, not get her boytoy hounds to do it for her, not make some weird "internal operation", and just be upfront about it.
She'll never do it, she's too cowardly to go alone without a form of power. She had to get people from her old server into the new one just to further push her words because she's that incompetent at trying to make an argument by herself. She can't bring her harem and asskissers here either because they too would lack power.

All we're gonna get is asskissers coming here trying gay ops and making r.etards/assholes of themselves to every kiwi and lurker here as a representation of PK herself, which they seem to be pleased about since it shows what the Floraverse community is really like.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
> take over discord server only loosely associated with kf, containing but a handful of spergs, in which the vast majority of people in this thread have no investment
> all you did was invade a spot full of some random kids who didn't want contact with you
> hope kiwi farms accepts their defeat

Princess pole.

ginny

glip smells pass it on
kiwifarms.net
What even is the point of this discord server?
glip is using it as an au to start up pmd-e-type prompts. they posted it on the flora site, too:

(archive: http://archive.li/vanaG - although it looks like someone has archived it already)

and in the "vetting" questions, one of them was something along the lines of "this will be an au with prompts for writing/drawing/etc, would you be interested in participating?" so that seems to be the angle glip/co is going with here.

Rosechuspickle

Long-term campaigner for Women's rights
kiwifarms.net
glip is using it as an au to start up pmd-e-type prompts. they posted it on the flora site, too:

(archive: http://archive.li/vanaG - although it looks like someone has archived it already)

and in the "vetting" questions, one of them was something along the lines of "this will be an au with prompts for writing/drawing/etc, would you be interested in participating?" so that seems to be the angle glip/co is going with here.
I wonder how long this public discord is going to last lol, this is the dumbest thing she has ever done tbh. Kiwifarms has it's OWN server and she's acting like she took that one over.

One Trick Pikachu

Woe! Woe! That fucking ho!
kiwifarms.net
Glip needs to make an account on KF and explain shit by herself
Can we not encourage the dumb ass of the hour to come into the thread? It's just gonna be the same old "oh woe is me, it's not my fault~ I can't help my shitty life circumstances and therefore I don't need to better myself" spiel that Glip always spouts when they're put on the spot.

They lack self awareness. They will not change or tell the truth. The inevitable outcome of them joining the thread would be them getting dogpiled by fucking everybody, which will just "prove" their point about this thread being some terrible, victim-blaming hellhole or whatever the fuck they think goes on here. And all the while, the incriminating logs will lose even more of their credibility because of it.

CallieMarie

Salted squid is a delicacy in some places
kiwifarms.net
Can we not encourage the dumb ass of the hour to come into the thread? It's just gonna be the same old "oh woe is me, it's not my fault~ I can't help my shitty life circumstances and therefore I don't need to better myself" spiel that Glip always spouts when they're put on the spot.

They lack self awareness. They will not change or tell the truth. The inevitable outcome of them joining the thread would be them getting dogpiled by fucking everybody, which will just "prove" their point about this thread being some terrible, victim-blaming hellhole or whatever the fuck they think goes on here. And all the while, the incriminating logs will lose even more of their credibility because of it.
On that matter, since Glip is openly welcoming Kiwis in their server to talk. Some advice? Don't do it. Going in their server to talk to them is just as stupid of an idea as Glip coming to the thread for the same reason. You will get dog piled and overwhelmed. The chat logs and actions of Glip speak for themselves.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how long this public discord is going to last lol, this is the dumbest thing she has ever done tbh. Kiwifarms has it's OWN server and she's acting like she took that one over.
Ain't no way she's going in the KF Discord.

She knows that the only reason she got into the Redesigning Floraverse Discord was because she had an "in" and therefore had some room to flex. Her bullshit wouldn't even be tolerated in the KF Discord.

... Though it has been an age since I've been in the official KF discord. IDK I just didn't post in there a lot.

jupiter dune

"You've ruined quite a few of my days" - Eevee '18
kiwifarms.net
"I (somehow?) ended up as a discord administrator of a server made by the very group that harassed me offline!"

Yeah because absolutely nobody knows how that happened. She's just playing dumb about everything at this point.

She was so gung ho about telling everyone that was a kiwifarms server with kiwifarms people, etc. before, why not on the site page too? Maybe because she knows it was done in a skeevy way, and people might judge her for it. Gotta play as harmless and innocent as possible to get all those skeletons in the closet and save as much face as she can from what's left. You can't untie floraverse from the farms.

Attachments

Tripton

OG BARISTA DOG
kiwifarms.net
Aaaaand people are still smearing Meowthkip and the big, bad Kiwi Farms. For a second I thought I was in an RBMK reactor in the middle of a meltdown, but nope! The metal taste in my mouth was just from the sheer irony found in this latest "test." I'm going to post another archive since these autists don't ever shut the fuck up and I ended up taking a bazillion screencaps (apologies for any repeats from the previous one), but once again the big focus here is on #the-disassembly and #the-assembly.

Attachments

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net

The jig's up, lad's. Glip's pinned me for being a narcissist.
You can't emotionally abuse someone you hardly know or have 0 attachment with. Also what threats? Generally I gather that Neo did what they did, Meowthkip rolled with it despite noting it was a dumb idea, and then left the discord server when they'd said their piece.

Naturally they got banned for breaking the rules on running ops and then playing chicken when caught. It's not like it was any massive loss to them, the one thread they cared about got locked and they were only returning to see the results of their actions anyway. They as much admit the usefulness of the farms to them had run out. So there's nothing to be sad about, they were not kicked out of any group they actually wanted to be part of.

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
Apparently it's now narcissistic abuse to have rules and ban people for breaking them. I guess 90% of the internet is run by narcissistic abusers, then.

Maybe we should've done it the PK way and refuse to ban rule-violating users from the thread, but instead have everyone shit on them for 30 pages whenever they post. Surely that would be more socially responsible, right?