Melanie Herring / Purplekecleon / PK / PapayaKitty / GlitchedPuppet / Ash Hazel Woods / Floraverse - Abusive, manipulative SJW artist ex-husband fucked a dog and teenagers and whose current husband thinks he's trans because of a TF fetish, admitted to fucking a dog herself

So what's your deal, anyway?

• I used to be a fan of PK's and was already a Kiwi

Votes: 183 8.4%
  • I made an account just to post in this thread

Votes: 236 10.8%
  • I was never a fan of PK's but this shit fascinates me

Votes: 944 43.2%
  • This thread is a fucking circlejerk trainwreck and I wanna watch

Votes: 822 37.6%

• Total voters

Got2Hands

Beginning to bloosom.
kiwifarms.net
Take things with a grain of salt obviously but also no one lies when they say they fucked a dog. Which, to me gives some credence to what they're saying.
I don't think anyone's denying that she fucked a dog, or that it was coerced, or that Marl abused her. It's just that she's not 18 anymore, and we've seen through the years that all three are chronic liars who were all abusing each other left and right. They've also given mixed answers on why they haven't gotten the cops on Marl, from "Our accusers are lying sluts" to the more recent "We don't want to bother his family."

(I really do have my doubts that she isn't into bestiality. Getting fucked dry on some creepy old guy's garage floor in the middle of nowhere, probably, but she was drawing uncommissioned, unprompted beast stuff as recently as July of 2018.)

Last edited:

A.Shitposter

Gossiping Hen
kiwifarms.net
She sure spends a lot of time in this doc blaming Sean Chiplock for things he could have never possibly known about and laying all the blame for her abusive relationship on him for some reason because he was reading the thread as it was on-going and he learned about Marl fucking dogs at the same time we did because Mel was the one defending Marl with all her might and could have told us that he was an abusive dog-fucker since the beginning.

Also she thought that some dude at a con who just mentioned Sean at a convention during the peak of her popularity and gave her a business card was Sean coming to threaten her or something? Even before doing pro gigs he was relatively known by people online, him calling her a terrible person online doesn't mean he wants people to kill her or whatever delusions she had.

People seem to be taking this 60 page essay seriously so let's all remind ourselves that PK is BOTH:
A massive bitch and a massive liar.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I'm just pressing X to doubt on just about any claim that PK makes because she has a history of being a lying bitch. She's denied fucking dogs for so long now, and she's only admitting to it to show how much of a victim she is because it was totally rape.

If she had been legit raped by a dog we never would have heard the end of it because she'd be milking that shit for pity non-stop, just like she has her molestation. That tells me that she fucked a dog willingly, and is trying to admit to this smaller transgression to play down the much larger ones in an effort to appear as though she's coming out with this terrible secret. Thing is, that only works if you don't have a history of constantly lying to protect your own ass and throw others under the bus.

sad cowboy cat

I got spurrs that jingle jangle jingle
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I'm just pressing X to doubt on just about any claim that PK makes because she has a history of being a lying bitch. She's denied fucking dogs for so long now, and she's only admitting to it to show how much of a victim she is because it was totally rape.

If she had been legit raped by a dog we never would have heard the end of it because she'd be milking that shit for pity non-stop, just like she has her molestation. That tells me that she fucked a dog willingly, and is trying to admit to this smaller transgression to play down the much larger ones in an effort to appear as though she's coming out with this terrible secret. Thing is, that only works if you don't have a history of constantly lying to protect your own ass and throw others under the bus.
I'm sorry kip, but I'm gonna have to disagree here, I feel like we're getting too cruel and petty about this, even for this place. I can believe keeping quiet about being pressured into fucking a dog, it's not exactly a pleasant thing to admit at the drop of a hat, especially when you have heat on you for shit your ex tried to do to kids that mirrors it.

Meowthkip

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry kip, but I'm gonna have to disagree here, I feel like we're getting too cruel and petty about this, even for this place. I can believe keeping quiet about being pressured into fucking a dog, it's not exactly a pleasant thing to admit at the drop of a hat, especially when you have heat on you for shit your ex tried to do to kids that mirrors it.
Look, I'm just going off of pattern recognition here, and if somebody lies like they breathe, then anything they say ever is subject to scrutiny. If PK wasn't a liar then yes, I would completely understand not wanting to talk about fucking a dog. But she is. This entire thread is a testament to her lies.

So don't go calling me petty and cruel for not believing that she's not operating from some kind of agenda, like the well-documented narcissist that she is.

Got2Hands

Beginning to bloosom.
kiwifarms.net

Pretty much this; it just smacks of the kind of thing she would have been down for, knowing what we know about Glip and her kinks, with the issue being related to the grossness of the place and dude and the fact that it was on camera. Especially with how she lays on the pity for that poor, abused Great Dane who was conditioned to do this awful thing when Pengo's document confirms she knew Apollo was being abused and didn't care.

The "I technically consented to this, but it wasn't true consent" bit is pretty rich given every statement she's ever made on consent up to and including consent for her "scenes."

A.Shitposter

Gossiping Hen
kiwifarms.net
The business card thing definitely makes me think she's lying because she was a massively popular furry artist at a convention, everyone who goes to these cons hands out business cards even to other artists. Apparently the dude who mentioned Sean to Mel gave her a business card but it wasn't Sean's so she took it to security even though if it had been Sean who was at the booth they would have kicked out a completely different person.

He was apparently a regular in her discord and he did voice work for her VN so there's no way she wouldn't recognize his voice or at the very least follow him on his social media where he posts pictures of himself.

And if he already had a falling out with her before the con and yet was invited as a guest to the same con then there's really no reason for him to see her since he would probably be busy and people would be crowding him.

This is all plausible but seems like a big fat lie to make Sean look like he's targeting her and worse before she drops the underage grooming allegations at the end.

Legosi

local troon wolf
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure that anyone forced into fucking a dog would want to take that information to the grave. I don't doubt that some of the stuff in the doc are lies and half-truths, especially bringing Chiplock into it because of their own personal vendetta, but I'm willing to believe they were forced into something like that by Marl.

Meowthkip

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much this; it just smacks of the kind of thing she would have been down for, knowing what we know about Glip and her kinks, with the issue being related to the grossness of the place and dude and the fact that it was on camera. Especially with how she lays on the pity for that poor, abused Great Dane who was conditioned to do this awful thing when Pengo's document confirms she knew Apollo was being abused and didn't care.

The "I technically consented to this, but it wasn't true consent" bit is pretty rich given every statement she's ever made on consent up to and including consent for her "scenes."
"I consented but then I felt bad about it afterwards so it's not really consent."

sad cowboy cat

kiwifarms.net
"I consented but then I felt bad about it afterwards so it's not really consent."
pressuring someone into having sex is rape, even if they accept, real rape hardly ever looks like a masked man violently jumping a girl in a desolate parking lot, Ive worked with victims of rape and incest, so i would know. and to add to this, marl had raped and groomed glip since they were 16, which part of this isn't plausible?

the "I had sex but I didn't like it so I'm calling it rape now" has never been anything more than an /r9kpol/ meme anyhow, this is really pathetic.

Last edited:

Got2Hands

Beginning to bloosom.
kiwifarms.net
pressuring someone into having sex is rape, even if they accept, real rape hardly ever looks like a masked man violently jumping a girl in a desolate parking lot, Ive worked with victims of rape and incest, so i would know. and to add to this, marl had raped and groomed glip since they were 16, which part of this isn't plausible?

the "I had sex but I didn't like it so I'm calling it rape now" has never been anything more than an /r9kpol/ meme anyhow.
Normal people know this. Tell it to Glip, who based a career out of "If I consented for any reason or said no but got aroused or said no but my rapist thought I was aroused" and also made it her life philosophy.

Meowthkip

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

the "I had sex but I didn't like it so I'm calling it rape now" has never been anything more than an /r9kpol/ meme anyhow, this is really pathetic.
You been in that server too long.

This bitch been crying wolf for how long?

Nejo

literally made out of cum
kiwifarms.net
To be ABSOLUTELY FAIR, it is a proper apology, she recognizes she hurt the people trying to denounce Marl and that she was on the wrong, she specifies several times how she wishes to provide context and that the context doesn't excuse her behavior and how if their victims don't forgive her its alright she knows she doesn't deserve it and how she has made up with Pengo behind the curtains and how they both reached a mutual agreement.
HOWEVER she explains all her wrongdoings with:
1593491012273.png

Seems sorta conflicting considering it was a poly relationship and being that she grew to hate everything their family are and don't seem to ever have hold any traditional values, in fact i would go so far as to say Gliph life is the complete opposite of traditional values, so its just weird she would hold this specific value so dear and feel so indebted to Marl that she'll just straight up ignore all red flags raised over the years EVEN when she states on the other document how her life with Marl was constant unending pain and misery and how she was forced to fuck a dog for money they never got and got traumatized over (this was pretty early on on the marriage btw).
AND EVEN THEN granting her the benefit of the doubt on that she was just emotionally hooked and inexperienced and was forced to deal with all of this like a poor wife married to a wife beater in the 50's and having absolutely no control over it, it doesn't really answer the Attack therapy group she runs on discord which has been often tried&proven to actually worsen a patient mental state, this by people who you know have a degree and years of study into this shit? that Gliph doesn't, fuck Gliph doesn't even have an art degree, she straight up dropped out of that because she got bored. Not only that she encourages people to PAY HER in order to draw shitty doodles of her self insert and the "patient" re-enact a traumatic event and then discuss it in a public chatroom with complete strangers and then promotes this as "therapeutic healing".
One would assume that for someone who's been hurt so much and abused so much and manipulated so much trough all of her life to the point she had absolutely no autonomy on anything she ever did and living trough horrific shit you would only expect to hear from a North Korean escapee, would understand that messing with this shit without a grain of professional experience in the field is inherently dangerous and has long term ramifications on the "patient" mental health and that she should instead direct them to ACTUAL FUCKING PROFESSIONALS instead of taking their money and then act as a healing parent figure when you yourself admit to be healing from your trauma only very recently, specially when there's people in her cabal that have been there since they where 13, on a time where the pedophile was still being enabled and had access and power over this group.
I'm not discrediting what you've been trough Gliph, many have said here how you constantly lie and shift blame and how all of that has been documented, you've even acknowledge to some of it in your apology, but lets say i'm willing to put that to rest and to actually believe you've improved as a human being, that would be VERY hard when your current actions, after you got rid of the supposed thorn that caused all of this, and you have recovered aaaall of your autonomy and are finally free, still reflect a very abusive and exploitative cult that exploits the trauma of people who are very young (or where) for profit and then claim is all under their consent when you're using the exact same techniques that where used to groom and exploit you. The current state of the Floraverse group how it operates and what it encourages completely contradicts the idea that Marl was the root problem, if you REALLY want people to believe this and make proof that you really are sorry for what happened then you'll cut the pseudo-therapy bullshit
You won't, because it has become profitable and a part of your earnings
Sorry for the long ass spergy response, i just wanted to take Gliph seriously and not give her the satisfaction of "they just want to shit on me" which i do, but i want to do it properly without granting her an escape goat, nor do i expect her to acknowledge this because she won't but i want her to know that even when taking her seriously and believing everything she says, you're still full of bullshit.

The saddest part of this is that Eevee just ends up looking like a useful idiot, someone who they just hang around because he has a set of convenient skills and believes anything they would ever say because no one else would put up with his shit, wouldn't be surprised if he gets dropped under a bus for whenever Gliph gets accused of something else now that Marl has been dropped

Last edited:

tofu dog

goffic doggy
kiwifarms.net
I'm still trying to digest a lot of this, but my response is simple enough:

If this is all true, or even partially true, then I think the only responsible thing Glip can do in this situation is stop doing scenes. You are not a therapist. You are not trained. You are a deeply traumatized person who is coaching others in their own re-traumatization, and one of these days, it's going to backfire terribly and someone will get hurt in ways that can't be fixed. Mental health professionals are professionals for a reason.

sad cowboy cat

kiwifarms.net
You been in that server too long.

This bitch been crying wolf for how long?
anyone who was witness to what went down in that server involving me would agree it gave me a bigger axe to grind against these people, besides I'm not the one who's still salty her mommy issues got blasted on twitter by glip anyway

Last edited:

Kurple Pecleon

kiwifarms.net
Seems sorta conflicting considering it was a poly relationship and being that she grew to hate everything their family are and don't seem to ever have hold any traditional values, in fact i would go so far as to say Gliph life is the complete opposite of traditional values, so its just weird she would hold this specific value so dear and feel so indebted to Marl that she'll just straight up ignore all red flags raised over the year
This shit is usually subconscious; if she was living inside this stuff for almost two decades she could very easily not even realize that was what she was doing while she was doing it. Plus, being a poly relationship doesn't mean jack here. If she bonded with Marl in that way and felt that what they had going on was "her family", and if she was trying to mimic what she saw while growing up, it checks out.
Not that I'm defending this trainwreck or firmly believing anything (to be honest, considering the track record PK and co. with their lack of self-awareness, such a specific display of self-conscious clarity could be seen as suspiciously convenient). Just saying it isn't entirely impossible.

Last edited:

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So how does this supposedly square with her years of denials and victim blaming? She denied knowing about Marl's bestiality fetish, denied knowing about his sexual harassment, denied that his victims existed for so long. She actively covered for him in every space that they were active in by silencing people who tried to speak up about him. Glip functioned as both his agent to seek new victims and enabler by masking his abuse. She's complicit in all of the gross shit he did.

She's got a decade of denials to own up for, a single 'oh just kidding sorry' doesn't suddenly make all that malfeasance disappear.

Nejo

literally made out of cum
kiwifarms.net
This shit is usually subconscious; if she was living inside this stuff for almost two decades she could very easily not even realize that was what she was doing while she was doing it. Plus, being a poly relationship doesn't mean jack here. If she bonded with Marl in that way and felt that what they had going on was "her family", and if she was trying to mimic what she saw while growing up, it checks out.
Not that I'm defending this trainwreck or firmly believing anything (to be honest, considering the track record PK and co. with their lack of self-awareness, such a specific display of self-conscious clarity could be seen as suspiciously convenient). Just saying it isn't entirely impossible.
Yeah that's why i said even giving her the benefit of doubt in that i still saw other issues.
I'm still trying to digest a lot of this, but my response is simple enough:

If this is all true, or even partially true, then I think the only responsible thing Glip can do in this situation is stop doing scenes. You are not a therapist. You are not trained. You are a deeply traumatized person who is coaching others in their own re-traumatization, and one of these days, it's going to backfire terribly and someone will get hurt in ways that can't be fixed. Mental health professionals are professionals for a reason.
Tofu dog delivered the point i was aiming for much better and without all the spergyness, the main point being that even when believing everything she said and despite her claiming she had no autonomy because she was always lead on to attack and silence accusers while Marl actively hid facts from her that would make her change her mind had she known at the time, still chooses by her own free will even after removing Marl from her life to keep exploiting strangers trauma for profit and self amusement, despite continuously claiming how she makes great effort to empathize with her victims and how she "now knows better"and excusing all of it with "its done with consent", "you don't understand how it works" and "you don't have full context" despite some of them being minors or where minors at the time of their introduction, which is the very same tactics she accused Marl of using to groom and manipulate victims (including herself). It casts a very hard "press X to doubt" red flag all over her claims.

Last edited: