Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toasty

Onerous and Scandalous and Evil
True & Honest Fan
He believes in using violence to shut people up, so many times.

He fake supported me in my ambition to go to law school before he came from CA. He put on an act to get me to marry him so he could use me to get out of California. Then when he got here he did everything in the world to sabatoge my efforts to go to law school.
This after years of claiming that he is absolutely not violent, that he is a prize because he seeks yawhetever.
I congratulate you, @TamarYaelBatYah on this major milestone. You are finally able to admit that you are wrong and that you have been either believing or promoting several lines of bullshit since you got here. In those two paragraphs you admit that almost everything we ever said about Marshall was true.
Keep up with the baby steps, grasshopper.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
This after years of claiming that he is absolutely not violent, that he is a prize because he seeks yawhetever.
I congratulate you, @TamarYaelBatYah on this major milestone. You are finally able to admit that you are wrong and that you have been either believing or promoting several lines of bullshit since you got here. In those two paragraphs you admit that almost everything we ever said about Marshall was true.

Don't try to make soup out of my comments.

What exactly are you speaking of?

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
He believes in using violence to shut people up, so many times.

He fake supported me in my ambition to go to law school before he came from CA. He put on an act to get me to marry him so he could use me to get out of California. Then when he got here he did everything in the world to sabatoge my efforts to go to law school.

Marshall is like most people with a Covert Narcissist complex: they envy instead of support

Funny, isn't it. How you run into so many covert narcissists. The odds of that happening are just mind boggling.

But it doesn't matter now. I will never marry a man without a degree again. Both of my ex-husbands had less academic credentials than me (only HS diplomas) and neither of them supported my efforts. That's one reason I left my first husband. He tried to stand in the way of me finishing my degree. He seemed too jealous to support his then wife.

Now that I left Marshall I don't have anyone standing in the way of me getting my JD/PhD. Go me!

Well, you do have the one person, that you can't really ever escape.

You won't get Mel to admit to having previously made an error. Even if you face her with it inescapably she'll try and divert the topic and memory hole the mistake.

Like she's doing right here.

Toasty

Onerous and Scandalous and Evil
True & Honest Fan

He believes in using violence to shut people up, so many times
Please explain how he uses violence to silence people, I'm sorry, "shut people up"
How has he used violence to render someone voiceless "so many times?"
I don't think I can " make soup" out of this comment of yours. Whatever that means. You simply stated something fucking abusive and awful that we have been saying about him from day one.
I am thrilled that you admit this about him. I will be more thrilled when you admit that maybe he was in jail for a good reason, and that you should have known better than to get involved with a guy convicted of domestic violence. A guy who literally made his wife voiceless by breaking her phone and cutting off her airflow. You have all this time defended him " shutting her up". Maybe you were mistaken to proudly trot him out as a prize Torah seeking man mere weeks ago.
He fake supported me in my ambition to go to law school before he came from CA. He put on an act to get me to marry him so he could use me to get out of California. Then when he got here he did everything in the world to sabatoge my efforts to go to law
So you're saying that he saw your situation as beneficial to him and sold you a bunch of bullshit so he could take advantage of it?
He then sought to keep you trapped in the same situation and over valued your dependence on him?
Got you to compromise your values.
FFS. Had you paid attention, we have been better friends to you than anything else you have.
Believe it or not most everyone here wants you to have a balanced successful life free from abuse.
You have placed your kids in the path of this person. Nice job.
There are better qualifications for a mate than same religion or education. You are missing the point so far off.

Last edited:

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to a retard
True & Honest Fan
They don't mind if you wear a thong bikini on the beach, or show boobs on a movie, or wear a mini skirt with your legs open on a bus, but don't you dare bare a breast feeding your baby, or you will get chewed out
This just in, Melinda has no idea what context and situational awarness are.
Yeah for the ta-tas!
Not gonna address the fact that you lost the Rule 19 motion horribly, just like we said you would?
Bottles are not good for babies, or mothers.
[CITACION NEEDED]
You should 1000% do this. I'm sure the court would be entertained.
Yeah, I'm sure Zoom would be too.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
Not gonna address the fact that you lost the Rule 19 motion horribly, just like we said you would?

Meh, that's typical of those judges over there. However, I have a right to appeal it, and I will.

There are better qualifications for a mate than same religion

Absolutely not 100% true

Had you paid attention, we have been better friends to you than anything else you have.

Actually, you lack self awareness because most of you on this thread are socially abusing me as well as verbally abusing me

Please explain how he uses violence to silence people

People have a inherent moral right to self preservation and self defense when attacked

How has he used violence to render someone voiceless "so many times?"

You read that as "[he has used violence] so many times". I wrote that in response to a question as "[Yes, he has done it to me] so many times"

and cutting off her airflow

This is not factually accurate. She testified to the court that her injury (a) lasted one hour and (b) had a small red mark on her cheek

I will be more thrilled when you admit that maybe he was in jail for a good reason

On a matter of moral principle, I do not believe in the concept of jailing people.

Also, I believe that Marshall was the victim of psychological abuse by his then ex-wife. She psychologically abused him with her drug addiction problems. Psychologically abused people will physically lash out at some point. MAN or woman, people are people. I have understanding and empathy for psychologically abused people.

My dad punched my mom in the mouth once and she got a black tooth. After knowing my mom for 35 years, I really think she might have provoked it because my mom could say the most awful things to really cut someone deep with her tongue.

Maybe you were mistaken to proudly trot him out as a prize Torah seeking man mere weeks ago.

He is an Alpha male and you still don't get what I am saying. Someone can be an Alpha male (Israelite) and still do evil things.

All Israelites are morally superior to Goyim. But not all Israelites are TAMIYM.

You won't get Mel to admit to having previously made an error. Even if you face her with it inescapably she'll try and divert the topic and memory hole the mistake.

No, what you want see from me is me saying I sinned or did wrong if I in fact, did not violate The Torah.

The problem with you Goyim is that you can't define properly the difference between error, mistake, wrong, right, evil, and sin. You muddle your terms and can't properly isolate terms

descartesquote1.jpg

Funny, isn't it. How you run into so many covert narcissists. The odds of that happening are just mind boggling.

Firstly, I've named less than 5 of this thread. 5.

You're trying to make a sweeping generalization. And you also err, because people high on empathy generally attract Narcissists.
That's why I have a life coach, to learn not to be a Co-Dependent and also, to not have universal empathy, which attracts Narcs.

the USA also has a higher concentration of Narcissists than anywhere else in the world. Comes with the affluence and pride of American (USA) culture

There are several things that will stand in your way of getting a PhD. I would tell you what they are, but it's more fun letting you find that out for yourself.

I'm fully aware that you have to be accepted into a PhD program. And I'm fully confident that I can find a professor as flagrant a feminist as me to approve me.

Eat shit and die you stupid patriarchal bitch

*won't

Useful_Mistake

True & Honest Fan
Meh, that's typical of those judges over there.
Maybe, and I'm just spitballing here, if you bothered coming up with even half way decent arguments, the judge wouldn't dismiss it?
However, I have a right to appeal it, and I will.
And the appeals court has a right to not hear you. Assuming they do, I can't imagine they'd overturn this decision. Anyway, when are you appealing?
Absolutely not 100% true
Nah, you're wrong. Having the same religion is nice and all, but you have to pick someone of a character you like. That's the important thing.
because most of you on this thread are socially abusing me as well as verbally abusing me
Don't come here then. Easy fix.
People have a inherent moral right to self preservation and self defense when attacked
That's good and all, but you didn't answer the question.
On a matter of moral principle, I do not believe in the concept of jailing people.
But, logically, you must admit to the benefit of jails, correct?
He is an Alpha male
Wrong.
The problem with you Goyim

Always with the race, huh?
You're trying to make a sweeping generalization.
The lack of self awareness is staggering.
the USA also has a higher concentration of Narcissists than anywhere else in the world.
False. Proof:

Note, I personally think this study (1) is done by retards. but regardless, even their retard ways disprove you.

Besides, this claim was already disproven by another user here:
It's pure bullshit and projection, Mel. The US has an NPD rate of 0.5%, roughly on par with every other country we have information on. That you allege to have such a high encounter rate with narcs absolutely reinforces the "assholes all day" understanding of your personality.

This study also proves that you are bullshitting

Last edited:
Meh, that's typical of those judges over there. However, I have a right to appeal it, and I will.

Absolutely not 100% true

Actually, you lack self awareness because most of you on this thread are socially abusing me as well as verbally abusing me

You read that as "[he has used violence] so many times". I wrote that in response to a question as "[Yes, he has done it to me] so many times"

This is not factually accurate. She testified to the court that her injury (a) lasted one hour and (b) had a small red mark on her cheek

Also, I believe that Marshall was the victim of psychological abuse by his then ex-wife. She psychologically abused him with her drug addiction problems. Psychologically abused people will physically lash out at some point. MAN or woman, people are people. I have understanding and empathy for psychologically abused people.

My dad punched my mom in the mouth once and she got a black tooth. After knowing my mom for 35 years, I really think she might have provoked it because my mom could say the most awful things to really cut someone deep with her tongue.

He is an Alpha male and you still don't get what I am saying. Someone can be an Alpha male (Israelite) and still do evil things.

All Israelites are morally superior to Goyim. But not all Israelites are TAMIYM.

No, what you want see from me is me saying I sinned or did wrong if I in fact, did not violate The Torah.

The problem with you Goyim is that you can't define properly the difference between error, mistake, wrong, right, evil, and sin. You muddle your terms and can't properly isolate terms

View attachment 1746768

You're trying to make a sweeping generalization. And you also err, because people high on empathy generally attract Narcissists.
That's why I have a life coach, to learn not to be a Co-Dependent and also, to not have universal empathy, which attracts Narcs.

the USA also has a higher concentration of Narcissists than anywhere else in the world. Comes with the affluence and pride of American (USA) culture

I'm fully aware that you have to be accepted into a PhD program. And I'm fully confident that I can find a professor as flagrant a feminist as me to approve me.

*won't
I love that her first thought of an obstacle to getting a PhD is FUCK THE PATRIARCHY. :story:

Oh, Mel how we missed you.

Karl der Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan

You took 14 years to get a bachelor's, have produced no scholarship worthy of the name, are a poor stay-at-home single mother who demands ridiculous accommodations to suit your desire to be unique and special and are incapable of having friendly relations with anyone. Your fantasy that you will find a feminist professor (or any other kind, for that matter) who will be impressed enough by you to use their pull to get you into a PhD program that you have no possible way to pay for, is just that: a fantasy. You will never be accepted into a PhD program, Melinda. You will never be taken seriously or regarded as a serious scholar.

Not to mention the minor fact that actual feminist professors will pretty much universally have nothing but contempt for Melinda's religious beliefs, like her easy acceptance of marital rape and her seething hatred for anyone not in her beyond-tiny cult, and her way of living her life. I'm not even getting into her CPS investigations and her marriage to an admitted domestic abuser, something else which will certainly fail to endear Melinda to feminist professors.

Burmese Rice Farmer

#1 Rohingya killer for 3 years running

Funny how you claim many important or significant people that've slighted you are always druggies, eh? Your ex, drug addict, your mom, drug addict, the ex-wife Marshall beat, drug addict, family members, druggies. Mayhaps this is some projection? You have said much that's pointed to you being a half-mad drunk, so it's not impossible.
Man, you keep calling the kettle black so much at this point I have grounds to call you a racist.

Got any proof? From what I'm reading, while the US does have a higher concentration of narcissists, that's mostly from a background of historical pride than NPD, and there are still countries that rank at around the same if not more than the US, like Turkey, Russia, and apparently Peru.

This has nothing to do with feminism, this has to do with you being dumb lol

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
Funny how you claim many important or significant people that've slighted you are always druggies, eh? Your ex, drug addict, your mom, drug addict, the ex-wife Marshall beat, drug addict, family members, druggies. Mayhaps this is some projection? You have said much that's pointed to you being a half-mad drunk, so it's not impossible.

I've already stated more than once - but it bears repeating - that my mother was an example of me why not to take drugs. She destroyed herself and damaged my childhood taking drugs. I learned from her mistakes - er, bad choices.

I never said any of my other family members were drug addicts

Wow, I named 3 addicts. In a population of 385 millions Americans.

And the appeals court has a right to not hear you. Assuming they do, I can't imagine they'd overturn this decision. Anyway, when are you appealing?
Appeal is a right at the middle level

Nah, you're wrong. Having the same religion is nice and all, but you have to pick someone of a character you like. That's the important thing.
The inverse is also true. Someone may have good character but if they don't worship Elohim, they are not worthy of marriage

But, logically, you must admit to the benefit of jails, correct?
Jails are a tax burden. The Torah has a much better system of punishment and the elimination of members of society who commit sins worthy of capital punishment

Here's the fucked up way of the concept of jails: Man A rapes woman B. Man A goes to jail where he gets free housing, free food, free clothes, and a pastor trying to save his soul. Woman B is told to get a job and pay for all her and the baby's stuff, and then gets slut shamed by the pastor and members of the local church.

Additionally, I believe Portugal has it more correct. They decriminalized ALL drugs, so that the tax burden came off the people for jailing people doing drugs. Instead, the tax burden of drug addiction was transferred to free rehab centers.

I say, if someone wants to OD, let 'em go. It's not society's problem to manage drug addiction. That's a personal, family and religious affair.

Burmese Rice Farmer

#1 Rohingya killer for 3 years running
I've already stated more than once - but it bears repeating - that my mother was an example of me why not to take drugs. She destroyed herself and damaged my childhood taking drugs. I learned from her mistakes - er, bad choices.

I never said any of my other family members were drug addicts

Wow, I named 3 addicts. In a population of 385 millions Americans.
To be fair, Virginia does have really bad meth and opium addiction problems, but even then, I still find it very unlikely you've interacted with so many supposed "drug addicts" which have no evidence that we can find of past or current drug use.

Karl der Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
The Torah has a much better system of punishment and the elimination of members of society who commit sins worthy of capital punishment

Let's put a pin in this one, this is important.

Please elaborate as to what sins are worthy of capital punishment and who should sit in judgement. Explain anything, really, about how this system should work in your ideal TORAH! society.

Useful_Mistake

True & Honest Fan
Appeal is a right at the middle level
Look less at "rights" and more on how they actually do things. See any case that was dismissed by Appeals court pre oral hearing, Rule 2, etc.
Someone may have good character but if they don't worship Elohim, they are not worthy of marriage
Wrong.
The Torah has a much better system of punishment and the elimination of members of society who commit sins worthy of capital punishment
What is it?
Jails are a tax burden.
What would you propose instead of jails?
Here's the fucked up way of the concept of jails: Man A rapes woman B. Man A goes to jail where he gets free housing, free food, free clothes, and a pastor trying to save his soul. Woman B is told to get a job and pay for all her and the baby's stuff, and then gets slut shamed by the pastor and members of the local church.
Let me fix it for you. Man rapes Women, he pays her damages, goes to jail. Woman aborts her child if needed. Literally nothing else you said happens. And,while yes, said Man gets free housing, that housing is limited to his jail cell. Said man, even after leaving jail, forever loses many privileges as well as has trouble getting jobs, and is hated by society.
Additionally, I believe Portugal has it more correct. They decriminalized ALL drugs, so that the tax burden came off the people for jailing people doing drugs. Instead, the tax burden of drug addiction was transferred to free rehab centers.
Let's talk about serious offences.

Status
Not open for further replies.