Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to a retard
True & Honest Fan
Stoning. By actual stones
Come on, lets at least do it like real Americans!
1606246192477.png

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
Actually, you lack self awareness because most of you on this thread are socially abusing me as well as verbally abusing me

If what we do to you is the standard of "abuse" then you are absolutely just as guilty of abuse.

He is an Alpha male and you still don't get what I am saying. Someone can be an Alpha male (Israelite) and still do evil things.

But he's never been an Alpha male. So whether or not Alphas can be evil is irrelevant.

All Israelites are morally superior to Goyim. But not all Israelites are TAMIYM.

You're a goy. Plain and factual by your own words and according to every actual jew in existence.

No, what you want see from me is me saying I sinned or did wrong if I in fact, did not violate The Torah.

Not what I said, but further proving my point. Go on.

The problem with you Goyim is that you can't define properly the difference between error, mistake, wrong, right, evil, and sin. You muddle your terms and can't properly isolate terms

View attachment 1746768

The only one muddling terms here is you, Melinda. You keep using words in ways no other person in the thread uses them, even when everyone else uses them the same way.

Firstly, I've named less than 5 of this thread. 5.

Wasn't referring to just the thread, but still, 5 is a lot of narcs to encounter in this sample size given their extremely low prevalence in society.

You're trying to make a sweeping generalization.

Irony, thy name is Melinda.

And you also err, because people high on empathy generally attract Narcissists.

Even for the people who ascribe to this theory- which is not universally accepted- the attraction goes both ways. Mel, stop pretending you're an empath. It's a terrible lie, no one believes it. If you believe it that's even sadder.

That's why I have a life coach, to learn not to be a Co-Dependent and also, to not have universal empathy, which attracts Narcs.

You have literally never demonstrated empathy, much less universal empathy for anyone in the entire time I've been aware of you.

the USA also has a higher concentration of Narcissists than anywhere else in the world. Comes with the affluence and pride of American (USA) culture

As I have previously mentioned, this is complete bullshit. Mel, I have already called you out on this porker as someone else already pointed out. Are you so stupid to think I wouldn't notice you repeating literally the same lie to me a second time?

I'm fully aware that you have to be accepted into a PhD program. And I'm fully confident that I can find a professor as flagrant a feminist as me to approve me.

It's not the professor that's your problem, Mel. Try a little closer to home.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
If she successfully forces her will on any part of the proceedings, it's more important by far to her than the fact she loses the actual lawsuit or is awarded no damages. She doesn't enter lawsuits expecting to win or actually prove damages, she files them both in an attempt to intimidate people who criticize her and to get validation from judges and lawyers, who she's built up in her personal mythology as the supreme credentialed class in our society. That's why she clings hold so tightly to anything a judge or actual lawyer says that can possibly be seized on as praise or even acknowdgement of basic competence. She's done it dozens of times in this thread. "My lawsuit may have Been insufficient but I filed the papers correctly!". And, " I may have been awarded nothing, but the judge said I asked basic questions without fucking up too severely. ". Those are just two examples that spring to mind.
It shouldn't come a shock to anyone why she does this. Judicial rule and veneration is a Talmudic principle, so obviously someone who mindlessly apes Jews will love Judges.

fnaarf

Stupid science bitch couldn't make I more smarter!
I'm fully aware that you have to be accepted into a PhD program. And I'm fully confident that I can find a professor as flagrant a feminist as me to approve me.

Eat shit and die you stupid patriarchal bitch
Melinda: I'm a feminist, other feminists will surely love and accept me as one of them
Also Melinda: spousal rape is sexy and cool
Also Melinda: spousal abuse and domestic violence is a-ok, the abused probably deserved it for being mean with words
Also Melinda: calls other women sexist slurs and demeans them for traditionally "feminine" interests
Also Melinda: demeans other women for dressing in ways that expose their bodies
Also Melinda: follows a patriarchal religion
Also Melinda: is one of the biggest hypocrites the world has ever seen

The only reason I want you to go back to college is so you can get one of the rudest wakeup calls of your entire life when every single feminist professor and dean slams a door in your face for being insane and an abuse apologist.
If what we do to you is the standard of "abuse" then you are absolutely just as guilty of abuse.
What Melinda doesn't understand is that whatever she dishes out in this thread gets thrown back at her. The other day, at work, a customer became enraged that we wouldn't honor an expired coupon and called customer service at the register, then put the agent on speakerphone. When the customer started shouting and interrupting her, the agent began doing the same thing until they had a yelling match going in the middle of a (high end) clothing store while I was checking out other customers at the register next to them. Spoiler alert: she didn't get her coupon honored.

And no, this is not a roundabout way of me accidentally agreeing with @TamarYaelBatYah that physical violence in response to psychological violence is okay, because it's not. At the very least, it is illegal, and Torah demands that you respect the laws of your host country as long as they don't cut into worshipping Elohim.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
Melinda: I'm a feminist, other feminists will surely love and accept me as one of them
Also Melinda: spousal rape is sexy and cool
Also Melinda: spousal abuse and domestic violence is a-ok, the abused probably deserved it for being mean with words
Also Melinda: calls other women sexist slurs and demeans them for traditionally "feminine" interests
Also Melinda: demeans other women for dressing in ways that expose their bodies
Also Melinda: follows a patriarchal religion
Crying like a big baby because a guy hits you isn't "liberating". That's enabling benevolent sexism against your own gender. "Boo-boo I'm a weak woman, save me Mr. So and So" doesn't achieve gender equality.

Learning to stand up and take it like a woman when you are hit is gender equality. Learning self defense, arming yourself with a gun, and learning to maintain your composure in the face of a monster is what is liberating.

Showing your body isn't "liberation". It's feeding into Patriarchy by sexually objectifying yourself

I don't follow a Patriarchal religion.

Torah demands that you respect the laws of your host country as long as they don't cut into worshipping Elohim.

No it doesn't.

That's Paul, not The Torah

What Melinda doesn't understand is that whatever she dishes out in this thread gets thrown back at her. The other day, at work, a customer became enraged that we wouldn't honor an expired coupon and called customer service at the register, then put the agent on speakerphone. When the customer started shouting and interrupting her, the agent began doing the same thing until they had a yelling match going in the middle of a (high end) clothing store while I was checking out other customers at the register next to them. Spoile

Places that treat customers like that go out of business

You're another idiot who can't figure out that me coming on this thread is POINT B

Learn to find POINT A idiot

You have literally never demonstrated empathy,

That's your hypothesis. Facts to support it?

Also Melinda: is one of the biggest hypocrites the world has ever seen

Again, a hypothesis. Facts to support it?

Mel, stop pretending you're an empath. It's a terrible lie, no one believes it. If you believe it that's even sadder.

Again, a hypothesis. Facts?

You're a goy. Plain and factual by your own words and according to every actual jew in existence.

Hypothesis with no supporting facts

You suck at debate

If what we do to you is the standard of "abuse" then you are absolutely just as guilty of abuse

That's an accusation. Facts to support your accusation?

The only one muddling terms here is you, Melinda. You keep using words in ways no other person in the thread uses them, even when everyone else uses them the same way

A copy and paste from the dictionary is not the only definition of a word

Last edited by a moderator:

fnaarf

Crying like a big baby because a guy hits you isn't "liberating". That's enabling benevolent sexism against your own gender. "Boo-boo I'm a weak woman, save me Mr. So and So" doesn't achieve gender equality.

Learning to stand up and take it like a woman when you are hit is gender equality. Learning self defense, arming yourself with a gun, and learning to maintain your composure in the face of a monster is what is liberating.
Abuse apologism. Pass, thanks.

You're another idiot who can't figure out that me coming on this thread is POINT B

Funny, because that same location continues to be profitable in the midst of a pandemic and 99% of the customers that pass through don't act like toddlers when they don't get their way. But of course you'd side with the Karen of the story.

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope

Why am I not surprised you are a Karen.

Point A is you, Mel. Your decisions and actions.

Your complete lack of any demonstrable empathy is the evidence, Mel.

It's interesting that you stopped responding to me, went back to responding to Fnaarf, then resumed responding to the same post I made. Big sign of disorderly thought.

Again, a hypothesis. Facts?

Where to begin? Your blatantly disordered thinking, your reacting in the exact ways predicted for a malignant narcissist, even despite being called out on such, you repeating blatant lies to a person that knows you're lying... I mean, you are a textbook case, Melinda.

You suck at debate

You're not an israelite. You are a goy. QED.

That's an accusation. Facts to support your accusation?

The way you talk to and about us, even when we are attempting to be civil, for one. You are incessantly rude and needlessly insulting, to say nothing of hateful and bigoted.

She says to attempt to justify using definitions of words that she insists are the only correct ones despite no one else agreeing.

Keep making my case for me, Mel. Life is a lot simpler when your responses prove my point without me even having to try.

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
Melinda, on the regular I wear clothing that has as a general rule anywhere from four to seven layers between my skin and what the world actually sees. And yet it is more revealing of my form than most modern clothing with possibly the exception of club wear. Does that make me immodest? I'm asking in the interest of science mind you. How much clothing does it take to not be attempting to seduce any man you come across - at least in your eyes?

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
Point A is you, Mel. Your decisions and actions.

Incorrect. My life is NONYABUZINESS.
You have no moral right to put anything about me on a website.

But by all means, continue to be the morally degenerate Goyim that I know you are. Just proving my point.

Eat shit and die you stupid Goy

Your complete lack of any
Again, that's a hypothesis. Those aren't FACTS

Do you know what a FACT is?

Abuse apologism. Pass, thanks.

No, it's called not condoning benevolent sexism

You want special treatment as a woman when a guy hits you

Why not kick his ass instead like this?

Melinda, on the regular I wear clothing that has as a general rule anywhere from four to seven layers between my skin and what the world actually sees. And yet it is more revealing of my form than most modern clothing with possibly the exception of club wear. Does that make me immodest? I'm asking in the interest of science mind you. How much clothing does it take to not be attempting to seduce any man you come across - at least in your eyes?

No skin, at all. If you show your skin and a guy lusts, you are part of the reason.

Tight clothes or clothes that show curves, then it's up to the guy not to lust. The Torah only requires covering everything between your neck to your ankle

I'm undecided about hair. But to be safe, I pin my hair up in public so other men won't be seduced by my long flowing hair.

What if a person is wrongfully convicted. What if someone put to death is exonerated by evidence found at a later date? Oopsie?

Please outline your Torah based justice system for us.

The solution is a wise and TAMIYM Judge. No one should sit on a judge's bench until the minimum age of 30. They should have children themself and lots of life experience. Ideally, a judge would be 65-75+

If someone is wrongfully accused, Elohim will avenge them on the Day of Judgment. However, this is also why The Righteous and TAMIYM need to shun communities where there are evil leaders. That's why I separate myself from Christians, Messianics and Rabbinical Judaism. It's all Patriarchal dumb-fuckery.

The way you talk to and about us, even when we are attempting to be civil, for one. You are incessantly rude and needlessly insulting, to say nothing of hateful and bigoted.

EYE FOR EYE BITCHES

DON'T EXPECT MY KINDNESS

Where to begin? Your blatantly disordered thinking, your reacting in the exact ways predicted for a malignant narcissist, even despite being called out on such, you repeating blatant lies to a person that knows you're lying... I mean, you are a textbook case, Melinda.

Those aren't FACTS

But of course you'd side with the Karen of the story.

We are living in a COVID-19 pandemic. I give customers what they want

This woman thinks major players in the industry go out of business when they don’t bow down to the Karen overlords. :story: Oh my sides. Target? Out of business for refusing that coupon! Walmart? Out of business for refusing that return!

The customer isn’t always right, and no company will teach you to treat them like they are. No, in fact. They teach you to treat Karen’s accordingly. Like toddlers. Calming voice, reiterating “No, I’m sorry. We can’t do that.” Until they run out of energy for their tantrums and run away screaming we’ve lost a customer. Only to see them the next week.

wew. Almost makes me miss those old retail days where we stood up and took it like women as we told Karen, “No.”

Also Mel. No skin from neck to ankle? You absolute whore. I’ve seen pictures of your wrist and hand.

Burmese Rice Farmer

#1 Rohingya killer for 3 years running
Incorrect. My life is NONYABUZINESS.
You have no moral right to put anything about me on a website.

But by all means, continue to be the morally degenerate Goyim that I know you are. Just proving my point.

EYE FOR EYE BITCHES

DON'T EXPECT MY KINDNESS
You don't get to talk about morality when you run on the same moral system cavejews did

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to a retard
True & Honest Fan
Learning self defense, arming yourself with a gun, and learning to maintain your composure in the face of a monster is what is liberating.
I don't think anyone here is arguing that self-defense is bad, Mel. Although, if you are being beaten, and you are not fighting back, just go to the cops.
Literally, no place in the world honors expired coupons. If the customer is retard enough to not realise that, and then makes a scene, it's the customer's fault.
Facts to support it?
You don't provide facts, but others should?
This entire thread.
This entire thread.

You suck at debate

(Images seem broken for some reason. This is "It's Ironic" by Senate)
You do know what a dictionary is right?
My life is NONYABUZINESS.
Yet for some inane reason, you keep sharing your life here. We probably have enough to write an accurate autobiography of your life.

Always with the race, huh? Maybe you'd like this nice fella? He always talked about races too.

(Images seem broken for some reason. This is Hitler)

Again, that's a hypothesis. Those aren't FACTS

Do you know what a FACT is?
Do you? On a similar note, do you even know what hypothesis is?
The solution is a wise and TAMIYM Judge.
How does that in any way shape or form solve, or even address the issue? You present yourself as TAMIYM, and yet you are constantly wrong, and we are constantly right.
No one should sit on a judge's bench until the minimum age of 30. They should have children themself and lots of life experience. Ideally, a judge would be 65-75+
That still does not answer, or even address the question.
If someone is wrongfully accused, Elohim will avenge them on the Day of Judgment. However, this is also why The Righteous and TAMIYM need to shun communities where there are evil leaders
"Oopsie daisy, we killed your son wrongly. Don't worry though! When the world ends, we will suffer for it,"

That is the exact reason why retards like you are not in government.
It's all Patriarchal dumb-fuckery.
[Citacion Needed]
Those aren't FACTS
For a supposed academic you are really bad at this.

(Images seem broken for some reason. This is a meme making fun of Mel)

I give customers what they want
One, that did not address the question, two, you have none.
The customer isn’t always right, and no company will teach you to treat them like they are.
To be fair, many of the "Woke" companies do that, and then they go broke.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
It's not a hypothesis you stupid woman. Please learn what that word means, after all you claim to be intelligent. Netzarim "Jews" are not Jews according to Jews. They're not even Christian. You're a heretical goy, get used to it Melinda.

fnaarf

No, it's called not condoning benevolent sexism

You want special treatment as a woman when a guy hits you

Why not kick his ass instead like this?
I love it when you display your unapologetic narcissism and lack of empathy by refusing to understand what trauma actually does to a person. You're so completely incapable of acknowledging that someone else's circumstances might not allow for the same opportunities that you've been given. It's like watching a zoo animal flail around.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
You present yourself as TAMIYM, and yet you are constantly wrong,

You have not demonstrated that I am in error regarding a single thing about The Torah

Netzarim "Jews" are not Jews according to Jews

Facts to support claim?

Also Mel. No skin from neck to ankle? You absolute whore. I’ve seen pictures of your wrist and hand.

I said neck to ankle. Arms have leeway because you have to roll up your sleeves to work

The customer isn’t always right, and no company will teach you to treat them like they are.

In well run American (USA) businesses, the customer's satisfaction is first. That's why Walmart is rich

Only an idiot wouldn't give someone what they wanted

I love it when you display your unapologetic narcissism and lack of empathy by refusing to understand what trauma actually does to a person. You're so completely incapable of acknowledging that someone else's circumstances might not allow for the same opportunities that you've been given. It's like watching a zoo animal flail around.

Refusing to consent to benevolent sexism is not narcissism and lack of empathy

I clearly acknowledged that women are taught to "boo hoo that man hit me, save me Mr. So and So". You just don't like that I don't agree with that mentality

Opportunities? LMAO. I don't go to a gym to work out. I run my house and it keeps me fit enough to fight. I can bench 250lbs. If a man tried to slug me I'd hit him back in self defense, even with a weapon.

There's a reason women in the old days used to decorate with cast iron candle holders 😂 baaahaha. You grab one and hit a man attacking you in the head

Guns work too. They prevent rape and murder. Guns are available at a relatively low price. GUNS SAVE WOMEN'S LIVES

Women don't need to fear men. Teaching women to act weak instead of empowering them only furthers Patriarchy and sexism against women

Status
Not open for further replies.