Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnaarf

Stupid science bitch couldn't make I more smarter!
Refusing to consent to benevolent sexism is not narcissism and lack of empathy

I clearly acknowledged that women are taught to "boo hoo that man hit me, save me Mr. So and So". You just don't like that I don't agree with that mentality

Opportunities? LMAO. I don't go to a gym to work out. I run my house and it keeps me fit enough to fight. I can bench 250lbs. If a man tried to slug me I'd hit him back in self defense, even with a weapon.

There's a reason women in the old days used to decorate with cast iron candle holders 😂 baaahaha. You grab one and hit a man attacking you in the head

Guns work too. They prevent rape and murder. Guns are available at a relatively low price. GUNS SAVE WOMEN'S LIVES

Women don't need to fear men. Teaching women to act weak instead of empowering them only furthers Patriarchy and sexism against women
This entire screed is completely out of touch with reality and makes it painfully obvious you've never been in an abusive relationship. If you ever even so much as hint at this idea that the reason women get abused is because they're all shrinking little fairies who need to man up, any feminist who overhears you is going to drop into your house like Mission Impossible and hold you hostage for five hours while they beat the concept of abuse apologism into your head.

Burmese Rice Farmer

#1 Rohingya killer for 3 years running
In well run American (USA) businesses, the customer's satisfaction is first. That's why Walmart is rich

Only an idiot wouldn't give someone what they wanted
That's not why "Walmart is rich", it's quite telling that you don't know the basics of economics. Walmart is a successful business (outside of having outstanding capitol to open locations just about anywhere) is because they supply products the general public wants at consumer-level prices. Expired coupons are menial issues, happen so infrequently, and often get resolved calmly, and even then, one customer storming out because they're mad their old-ass coupon wasn't accepted is but a drop in the bucket to profits, because the general public understands that coupons generally have expiration dates and clauses that don't allow them to be used in certain cases. It's successful out of sheer consumerism, customer satisfaction only being a relatively minor factor to the whole company. Even to small business, the whole "the customer is always right" ideology is highly flawed, often because customers are much more ignorant of the selling process than the consumer is and therefore should have the right to have a claim questioned and denied should it be considered invalid. It's like me buying a copy of your book off of Amazon and then sending it back because I felt like it but I had no reason to (if we wanna live in a world where your book doesn't eat shit).

I said neck to ankle. Arms have leeway because you have to roll up your sleeves to work

In well run American (USA) businesses, the customer's satisfaction is first. That's why Walmart is rich

Refusing to consent to benevolent sexism is not narcissism and lack of empathy

I clearly acknowledged that women are taught to "boo hoo that man hit me, save me Mr. So and So". You just don't like that I don't agree with that mentality

Opportunities? LMAO. I don't go to a gym to work out. I run my house and it keeps me fit enough to fight. I can bench 250lbs. If a man tried to slug me I'd hit him back in self defense, even with a weapon.

There's a reason women in the old days used to decorate with cast iron candle holders 😂 baaahaha. You grab one and hit a man attacking you in the head

Guns work too. They prevent rape and murder. Guns are available at a relatively low price. GUNS SAVE WOMEN'S LIVES

Women don't need to fear men. Teaching women to act weak instead of empowering them only furthers Patriarchy and sexism against women
Mel, you came so far (:_( and now you’re back to cranky and not understanding jokes about flashing the skin of your wrists. So scandalous.

As for well run companies, yes customer satisfaction is important... but not the end all be all. It’s important to retain customers, but people don’t want to retain the Karen who comes in every week spending a piddly 1000 bucks every two weeks whining about expired or invalid coupons. People want to retain the customer that comes in regularly or daily and spends money while also being a reasonable human being.

Fun fact! The workers in customer service are much more willing to adapt/bend rules/ignore rules completely dependent on how you treat them. Yelling and screaming, or whining for 30 minutes asking for managers and screeching about a coupon is not going to get you as far as politely asking if anything can be done. Nice, kind, and understanding people get away with way more shit than people coming off as angry/condescending/attempting to intimidate. The latter kind of people, which I’m assuming you belong in, have the same response to abuse that you believe women should have. Stand up like women and take it, and defiantly say, “Nope. Out of policy. Have a nice day.” the former get their shit taken care of even out of policy. You should honestly try it some time. Being a normal human being? Gets you a lot of things in life.

fnaarf

The workers in customer service are much more willing to adapt/bend rules/ignore rules completely dependent on how you treat them. Yelling and screaming, or whining for 30 minutes asking for managers and screeching about a coupon is not going to get you as far as politely asking if anything can be done. Nice, kind, and understanding people get away with way more shit than people coming off as angry/condescending/attempting to intimidate.
Can confirm: the manager who was handling the transaction I was talking about outright said afterwards that if the woman was not a repeat offender and did not regularly become rude and confrontational when she didnt get her way, she would have gotten that extra 10 bucks off because it does absolutely nothing to our bottom line to violate policy every once in a while for a nice customer. Melinda, however, is used to throwing tantrums and suing people when she doesnt get her way, so of course she couldnt understand that concept.

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to a retard
True & Honest Fan
You have not demonstrated that I am in error regarding a single thing about The Torah
Please, for God's sake, learn what context means.
Ubisoft(revenue 1.7 billion), EA(revenue 5.15 billion), Epic Games, Blizzard(revenue 6.5 billion), Sony(revenue 8.3 trillion), etc. all companies that are massivly disliked, provided poor products, poor satisfaction, and still are rich (all operate in US)

Granted Walmart is more rich, but then again, that makes sense. There's less demand.

How,pray tell, is honoring an expired coupon (something no one ever does), good for the company?
Walmart is a successful business (outside of having outstanding capitol to open locations just about anywhere) is because they supply products the general public wants at consumer-level prices.
Pretty much that, yeah. Fairly simple.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
Facts to support claim?
1500 hundred years of history. Why aren't they Jews? Because they believe Jesus is the Messiah. No Jew believes that. Why is that so damn hard for you to understand that? I thought you were an "intellectual" Melinda.

About Walmart. They operate at as a whole sale company and buy products in bulk, they also piggyback on other smaller companies to lesson the amount of money they pay in shipping to keep product prices down (this also helps the smaller companies out by decreasing how much they pay as well sometimes). However they don't make all of their money on products alone. They also make money off of money orders and other financial services, medical services, and health care insurance. I could also mention how they also save money on how they run their stores too. Such as low wages and low-end healthcare plans. Leveraging companies for lower prices.

Last edited:

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
Incorrect. My life is NONYABUZINESS

And yet you cannot help but tell us practically everything.

You have no moral right to put anything about me on a website.

Of course we have a right to discuss you.

But by all means, continue to be the morally degenerate Goyim that I know you are. Just proving my point.

Eat shit and die you stupid Goy

Thank you for providing me an excellent example of your general hatefulness towards humanity as a whole. You are exceptionally misanthropic, Mel. Even for a narcissist.

Again, that's a hypothesis. Those aren't FACTS

Do you know what a FACT is?

Yes. You seem to not know what either Fact or Hypothesis mean. My facts, my evidence, is that there is not a single example of you displaying empathy. For anyone.

Also you just stopped quoting mid sentence. You are fucking terrible at formatting these replies, Mel.

No, it's called not condoning benevolent sexism

You want special treatment as a woman when a guy hits you

Why not kick his ass instead like this?

So, not only is this is another amazing example of your complete failure to show empathy towards another human being, it's also an example of you stopping mid reply to a single post to respond to someone else's post only to jump back to replying to the first post.

Are you trying to do this so we don't notice you trying to ignore uncomfortable subjects? Because we do notice, Mel.

EYE FOR EYE BITCHES

DON'T EXPECT MY KINDNESS

Further examples of your complete lack of empathy towards anyone.

Those aren't FACTS

Yes they are, Mel. They don't stop being statements of fact because they make you angry.

We are living in a COVID-19 pandemic. I give customers what they want

An incredibly stupid idea to apply carte blanche, even outside a pandemic.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
1500 hundred years of history. Why aren't they Jews? Because they believe Jesus is the Messiah. No Jew believes that. Why is that so damn hard for you to understand that? I thought you were an "intellectual" Melinda

That is factually inaccurate.

For one, The Talmud mentions Yahushua as the "ring leader of the Natsari". They have the story of Mary and Joseph.

For two, Yahushua was a Jew. His first disciples were Jews.

And there are thousands of blood line Jews, descendants of Sarah and Abraham, that believe he is The Messiah.

How,pray tell, is honoring an expired coupon (something no one ever does), good for the company?

Because the satisfied customer who saved $0.75 with the coupon will come back and spend more money. The store will make back the $0.75 on the return trip.

The pissed off customer will go shop somewhere else. So the store looses the profit of a return trip.

In my marketing class the professor said that the average pissed off customer tells 11 people (on average) about their had experience. That's lost profit.

That's why people in SW VA are broke as fuck. They have some of the worst business skills I have ever seen.

It's like a marriage. The idiot who doesn't try to make his wife happy and says she's just mad because "she doesn't get her way" ends up with a wife who doesn't come back. (Yes, I've had more than one idiot ex use that phrase on me).

Not trying to make people around you happy by giving them what they want is stupid for business and stupid for relationships. Because people have the power of choice in business and in relationships.

People know they can take their money somewhere else.

People know they can take their body somewhere else too.

If I can make myself happy being single why the fuck would I stay with someone who tries to impede on that happiness once married?

If another store is willing to make me happy, I'll go there.

did not regularly become rude and confrontational when she didnt get her way, she would have gotten that extra 10 bucks off because it does absolutely nothing to our bottom line to violate policy every once in a while for a nice customer

A good manager wouldn't take it personal. Business has nothing to do with feelings.

Fun fact! The workers in customer service are much more willing to adapt/bend rules/ignore rules completely dependent on how you treat them. Yelling and screaming, or whining for 30 minutes asking for managers and screeching about a coupon is not going to get you as far as politely asking if anything can be done. Nice, kind, and understanding people get away with way more shit than people coming off as angry/condescending/attempting to intimidate. The latter kind of people, which I’m assuming you belong in, have the same response to abuse that you believe women should have. Stand up like women and take it, and defiantly say, “Nope. Out of policy. Have a nice day.” the former get their shit taken care of even out of policy. You should honestly try it some time. Being a normal human being? Gets you a lot of things in life.

I have a different theory about this.

First of all, JUST NO. A customer owes a business rep absolute ZERO emotional connection whatsoever at a register. A customer is buying a good and/or service in exchange for MONEY, not emotions. A business has an OBLIGATION to deliver what the customer paid for.

I also believe respect and politeness do NOT work in dealing with customer service reps. Most customer service reps want you to emotionally feed them. It's western culture. In eastern business culture, people do not smile, laugh and touch hands when they do business. In western culture, people use business transactions to emotionally feed off of others.

As a reserved person I just state my business. I have more of an eastern way of doing business. I have only yelled at a customer service person once ever, and they deserved it. I don't smile though and it's taken offensively. I don't care though. I don't need to be personable, it's strictly business. It's not my job to emotionally feed others. They need to get that from their family and spouse.

A smart customer service rep doesn't take things personal. That's most people's problem in business exchanges. They can't divide between feelings/personal shit and business.

Also, most women will serve men without question but don't treat women as well. Patriarchy is to blame here once again.

Of course we have a right to discuss you

According to what moral compass?

My facts, my evidence, is that there is not a single example of you displaying empathy. For anyone.

That's not a FACT. Again, that's your hypothesis.

Further examples of your complete lack of empathy towards anyone.

I don't owe empathy to any of you

That's not why "Walmart is rich", it's quite telling that you don't know the basics of economics. Walmart is a successful business (outside of having outstanding capitol to open locations just about anywhere) is because they supply products the general public wants at consumer-level prices. Expired coupons are menial issues, happen so infrequently, and often get resolved calmly, and even then, one customer storming out because they're mad their old-ass coupon wasn't accepted is but a drop in the bucket to profits, because the general public understands that coupons generally have expiration dates and clauses that don't allow them to be used in certain cases. It's successful out of sheer consumerism, customer satisfaction only being a relatively minor factor to the whole company. Even to small business, the whole "the customer is always right" ideology is highly flawed, often because customers are much more ignorant of the selling process than the consumer is and therefore should have the right to have a claim questioned and denied should it be considered invalid. It's like me buying a copy of your book off of Amazon and then sending it back because I felt like it but I had no reason to (if we wanna live in a world where your book doesn't eat shit).

You worked really hard writing that. I can tell.

Do you feel better now?

fnaarf

I also believe respect and politeness do NOT work in dealing with customer service reps. Most customer service reps want you to emotionally feed them.
I guarantee you that you have fucked yourself out of things you could have gotten because you did not treat customer service reps like human beings. This is one of the ways that you make it painfully obvious that you are not an empath and are barely functional for human society as a whole, being emotionally 15.
A good manager wouldn't take it personal
A good customer would not engage in a screaming match with a phone agent in the middle of the store and then yell about how we're being rude to her when my manager never once raised her voice in return.

Let's get back to the part about how you believe that abused women are at fault because they 1. psychologically abuse their spouses or 2. are just weak little babies who should man up and learn how to physically assault men twice their size.

I'd love to know more about why you think "men who are abusive are just provoked and should be allowed to beat and rape their partners as much as they want" should be added to the feminist manifesto.

For one, The Talmud mentions Yahushua as the "ring leader of the Natsari". They have the story of Mary and Joseph.

And there are thousands of blood line Jews, descendants of Sarah and Abraham, that believe he is The Messiah.

Because the satisfied customer who saved $0.75 with the coupon will come back and spend more money. The store will make back the $0.75 on the return trip.

The pissed off customer will go shop somewhere else. So the store looses the profit of a return trip.

In my marketing class the professor said that the average pissed off customer tells 11 people (on average) about their had experience. That's lost profit.

That's why people in SW VA are broke as fuck. They have some of the worst business skills I have ever seen.

It's like a marriage. The idiot who doesn't try to make his wife happy and says she's just mad because "she doesn't get her way" ends up with a wife who doesn't come back. (Yes, I've had more than one idiot ex use that phrase on me).

Not trying to make people around you happy by giving them what they want is stupid for business and stupid for relationships. Because people have the power of choice in business and in relationships.

If I can make myself happy being single why the fuck would I stay with someone who tries to impede on that happiness once married?

A good manager wouldn't take it personal. Business has nothing to do with feelings.

First of all, JUST NO. A customer owes a business rep absolute ZERO emotional connection whatsoever at a register. A customer is buying a good and/or service in exchange for MONEY, not emotions. A business has an OBLIGATION to deliver what the customer paid for.

I also believe respect and politeness do NOT work in dealing with customer service reps. Most customer service reps want you to emotionally feed them. It's western culture. In eastern business culture, people do not smile, laugh and touch hands when they do business. In western culture, people use business transactions to emotionally feed off of others.

As a reserved person I just state my business. I have more of an eastern way of doing business. I have only yelled at a customer service person once ever, and they deserved it. I don't smile though and it's taken offensively. I don't care though. I don't need to be personable, it's strictly business. It's not my job to emotionally feed others. They need to get that from their family and spouse.

A smart customer service rep doesn't take things personal. That's most people's problem in business exchanges. They can't divide between feelings/personal shit and business.

Also, most women will serve men without question but don't treat women as well. Patriarchy is to blame here once again.

Do you feel better now?
First. For the love of Yaboobles Mel. You’re an author. Pete’s sake. It’s lose customers. Not loose like your vagina and morals.

And second. Oi. Saying hello and being polite is out of this Karen’s playbook. No wonder all of your customer service experience is shit. You’re not an empath, dear. If you were you would understand that while not personal, an angry customer trying to intimidate a rep is less likely to get any farther than a “Fuck you.” Even just plainly stating your business is better than being a bitch about it. When I was in retail, I loved matter-of-fact customers. I didn’t need any emotion from them. Happy or sad. But I would not tolerate abuse. Sure, someone can always go elsewhere, but they always seem to go crawling right back to the store after threatening to leave in a similar manner like when you crawl back to Marshall’s rapist dick. The threat doesn’t hold water well. Boy who cried wolf, anyone? And it especially doesn’t hold water well when used against a customer service rep who has barely any stake in the matter. Some things are out of the system control. And while I might be willing to bend the rules and manipulate around the system to make a customer happy, I’m sure as fuck not going to do so for an angry hoe trying to pawn off stolen merch.

Anonymus Fluhre

This is why you'll never be considered a Jew Melinda. Jesus is not the Messiah. Just like you're not a Jew, a scholar, or anything you pretend to be.

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope

The Talmud mocks Yahushua/ Jesus as a blasphemer and false prophet.

They began as jews, but became Christians. Because they followed the Christ.

No there are not. And even if there were you people are not considered jews by the rest of the world. Jewish sects that effectively want each other dead recognize each other before you dumbasses.

And the angry entitled customer will probably be back anyways and isn't worth the effort to placate.

Lose, by the by.

It's also lost profit to bow to the whims of unreasonable customers.

She said, broke as fuck.

This is my shocked face.

And in both cases you seem to be operating under the assumption that it works unilaterally.

And I'm sure the first store is happy to see you go.

On the contrary, a good business knows that a good shopping experience is part of repeat custom, and that giving into loud and histrionic customers will drive away far more customers than it retains.

A business has the right to refuse service as well.

That's a bizarre and insane idea, but it does provide us with another data point into your warped little mind.

As a reserved person I just state my business. I have more of an eastern way of doing business.

Objectively you do not have an eastern way of doing anything.

I have only yelled at a customer service person once ever, and they deserved it. I don't smile though and it's taken offensively. I don't care though. I don't need to be personable, it's strictly business. It's not my job to emotionally feed others. They need to get that from their family and spouse.

Classic Melinda Misanthropy at work, ladies and gentlemen.

A problem you suffer from yourself.

The right to free expression.

No, that's a statement of fact. You really do not know what the word hypothesis means.

You have none to give, so it's a moot point.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
They began as jews, but became Christians

Only according to Paul.

The Book of Revelation does not call them "Christians". It is focused on creating a foil between the true Jews (Yahushua's followers) and those that "call themselves Jews, but are not"

“I know how you are suffering and how poor you are (though in fact you are rich!), and I know the insults of those who call themselves Jews but aren’t — on the contrary, they are a Synagogue of the Adversary." (Rev. 2:9)

"Here, I will give you some from the Synagogue of the Adversary, those who call themselves Jews but aren’t — on the contrary, they are lying — see, I will cause them to come and prostrate themselves at your feet, and they will know that I have loved you." (Rev. 3:9)

PomegranateKing

A pomegranate a day keeps the thots away
Speaking as someone with management experience, a customer that approaches a situation politely is more likely to get a favorable outcome. If you come in banging on counters, demanding we overstep policy, and generally act like an ass, the policy will be followed to the letter. And that means you're not getting what you're demanding.

That said, any good management staff knows when to bend the rules. Every customer service opportunity is more negotiation than argument. I've rarely had a customer with completely unreasonable demands, and I've never had a bad review under my watch as a manager.

Anonymus Fluhre

The Talmud mocks Yahushua/ Jesus as a blasphemer and false prophet.

They began as jews, but became Christians. Because they followed the Christ.

No there are not. And even if there were you people are not considered jews by the rest of the world. Jewish sects that effectively want each other dead recognize each other before you dumbasses.

And the angry entitled customer will probably be back anyways and isn't worth the effort to placate.

Lose, by the by.

It's also lost profit to bow to the whims of unreasonable customers.

She said, broke as fuck.

This is my shocked face.

And in both cases you seem to be operating under the assumption that it works unilaterally.

And I'm sure the first store is happy to see you go.

On the contrary, a good business knows that a good shopping experience is part of repeat custom, and that giving into loud and histrionic customers will drive away far more customers than it retains.

A business has the right to refuse service as well.

That's a bizarre and insane idea, but it does provide us with another data point into your warped little mind.

Objectively you do not have an eastern way of doing anything.

Classic Melinda Misanthropy at work, ladies and gentlemen.

The right to free expression.

No, that's a statement of fact. You really do not know what the word hypothesis means.

You have none to give, so it's a moot point.
There are some Rabbi's who claim that Jesus is talked about in the Talmud, as well as Christians in the first millennia. Such people aren't seen as Jews for obvious reasons. Hell Jesus is seen as driving people away from Judaism and leading them to heresy.

Useful_Mistake

True & Honest Fan
The pissed off customer will go shop somewhere else. So the store looses the profit of a return trip
Not really. If Walmart pisses you off (and 90% of US population lives near a Walmart) (95% of all shoppers shop at Walmart), are you that much likely to spend extra gas to look for a non-walmart store(and those are everywhere). It's a waste of your time. My point is further proven by this
And managers often assume that the more satisfied customers are, the more loyal they will be. But, like others before us (most notably Fred Reichheld), we find little relationship between satisfaction and loyalty. Twenty percent of the “satisfied” customers in our study said they intended to leave the company in question; 28% of the “dissatisfied” customers intended to stay.
And since "Customers are four times more likely to leave a service interaction disloyal than loyal.", companies might realise that even if they bend the rules, they still might be unwilling to return.

Tldr: Popular stores hard to dodge, loss minimal to company.
Not really. Customers value store's closeness to their location over much else

Source it.

Those 11 people would likely go "what the hell did you expect? The date is there for a reason". In the example we are talking about, impact is minimal.
They often don't though. That's the reason why a lot of bad practices are allowed to exist. "Perfect Consumer" model of economics is fundamently flawed(any economist will admit that). That doesn't kill their theories, of course, but still. People prefer short term pleasures/benefits over long term ones.

Source: Economic texbooks, Philosophy.
Like always, [Citacion Needed]
show-me-the-evidence-no-thats-not-evidence-show-me-the-evidence.jpg

Why should morals deny our basic rights?

Do you feel better now?
You were proven wrong yet again. No counter argument? Perhaps not suprising.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
The right to free expression

You're making a moral appeal to the US Constitution?

A problem you suffer from yourself

Again, accusations without FACTS

business has the right to refuse service as well.

You catch more flies with honey

I'd just video tape irate customers and replay themself on camera for everyone to see at the front of the store 😂

Jesus is not the Messiah

Prove it.

He said he was.

First. For the love of Yaboobles Mel. You’re an author. Pete’s sake. It’s lose customers. Not loose like your vagina and morals.

And second. Oi. Saying hello and being polite is out of this Karen’s playbook. No wonder all of your customer service experience is shit. You’re not an empath, dear. If you were you would understand that while not personal, an angry customer trying to intimidate a rep is less likely to get any farther than a “Fuck you.” Even just plainly stating your business is better than being a bitch about it. When I was in retail, I loved matter-of-fact customers. I didn’t need any emotion from them. Happy or sad. But I would not tolerate abuse. Sure, someone can always go elsewhere, but they always seem to go crawling right back to the store after threatening to leave in a similar manner like when you crawl back to Marshall’s rapist dick. The threat doesn’t hold water well. Boy who cried wolf, anyone? And it especially doesn’t hold water well when used against a customer service rep who has barely any stake in the matter. Some things are out of the system control. And while I might be willing to bend the rules and manipulate around the system to make a customer happy, I’m sure as fuck not going to do so for an angry hoe trying to pawn off stolen merch.

Meh. Maybe I'm just more calloused than others? Angry people just don't bother me

Let's get back to the part about how you believe that abused women are at fault because they 1. psychologically abuse their spouses or 2. are just weak little babies who should man up and learn how to physically assault men twice their size.

I'd love to know more about why you think "men who are abusive are just provoked and should be allowed to beat and rape their partners as much as they want" should be added to the feminist manifesto.

Because men don't deserve to be psychologically abused. Men are people too.

I don't think a woman's only option is to physically fight with her attacker. She can leave the marriage. Emotional and mental abuse is the warning sign that physical violence is coming next. Sometimes the answer is knowing when it's time to leave.

Yeah, sometimes a woman is financially trapped but that's when she needs to start praying like crazy that YHWH save her. YHWH is much more effective and helpful than cops and courts

I don't think men have a right to beat their wives. Keep in mind, I'm against female/wife submission doctrines. Submission is a curse, not a command. I don't think beating one's wife is necessary for marital peace. Love can soften a woman's heart much better than a fist and only a foolish man would think otherwise

Useful_Mistake

True & Honest Fan
You're making a moral appeal to the US Constitution?
Tbf, morally you should not be denied a right to express yourself.
Look at the citacions I provided. It debunks your talking points.
I'd just video tape irate customers and replay themself on camera for everyone to see at the front of the store
I'm sure that would go just wonderfully.
I don't think men have a right to beat their wives.
Congrats! You managed to figure out something that was figured out back in 1920s.
and only a foolish man would think otherwise

Does vice versa apply?

I'd just video tape irate customers and replay themself on camera for everyone to see at the front of the store

Now this I can get behind. It also applies to the customer service thing. If you are looking to negotiate something as you usually do when speaking to a customer service rep, being polite is going to get you farther. I’m not talking about paying for your groceries at the store register; cashiers are forced to pretend to like you. I’m saying you had some kind of issue with a product or billing or even a question. Lots of times policy or the system itself would prevent a rep from doing what the customer wanted. I would say a majority of the transactions that were done bending rules here and there were for reasonable customers that acted like well-adjusted members of society by offering a greeting and not screaming over 75 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.