Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
You're making a moral appeal to the US Constitution?
The Freedom of Expression is a basic human right. Please see the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Why do you get so many things wrong? Do you just like being wrong so people can prove you wrong? Is this what George Mason teaches it's students?

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
Only according to Paul.

Luke is not Paul, Mel.

The Book of Revelation does not call them "Christians". It is focused on creating a foil between the true Jews (Yahushua's followers) and those that "call themselves Jews, but are not"

“I know how you are suffering and how poor you are (though in fact you are rich!), and I know the insults of those who call themselves Jews but aren’t — on the contrary, they are a Synagogue of the Adversary." (Rev. 2:9)

"Here, I will give you some from the Synagogue of the Adversary, those who call themselves Jews but aren’t — on the contrary, they are lying — see, I will cause them to come and prostrate themselves at your feet, and they will know that I have loved you." (Rev. 3:9)

The book of revelation is the muttering of a starving man on mushrooms.

You're making a moral appeal to the US Constitution?

Not making a moral appeal at all. Morals are irrelevant to the conversation and what little morals you do have are entirely self serving and of no use to anyone.

[quotr]
Again, accusations without FACTS[/quote]

Not without facts at all. You are literally providing evidence of it with every reply.

You catch more flies with honey

Even if true- it's not- it's irrelevant to the right to refuse service to disruptive custom.

I'd just video tape irate customers and replay themself on camera for everyone to see at the front of the store 😂

Because you lack any manner of social graces.

Prove it.

He said he was.

And we should take his word on it why? He doesn't even exist.

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to a retard
True & Honest Fan
The Freedom of Expression is a basic human right. Please see the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
>Universal Declaration of Human Rights
>Adopted by UN
Screenshot_20201125-070138_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, we sure have rights.

Sir Dank-a-Lot

I AM CHAD THUNDERCOCK
Here’s the thing, Smelly Melly - you are the kind of fucking moronic customer that businesses love to fire. The loss of your small amount of cash to their bottom line is nothing compared to having to deal with you. As a customer, you‘re a hot potato. People can’t wait to toss you off to someone else.

tl;dr: You’re a narcissistic, moronic, human with a room temperature IQ and a total lack of self awareness.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
>Universal Declaration of Human Rights
>Adopted by UN
View attachment 1748146
Yeah, we sure have rights.
China buys up votes thanks to them buying up parts of Africa. The United States would do the same thing if they thought of it first. Doing this allows China to get a lot of things done without the UN interfering, though it does cost the country billions of dollars per country they pay off (except places like Ethiopia which is under a billion last I checked). There are quite a number of good videos on this on Youtube explaining why China puts so much money into foreign countries.

That being said, the Freedom of Expression is still a basic right. Clean drinking water is a basic human right, but we still have to pay to get it.

Here’s the thing, Smelly Melly - you are the kind of fucking moronic customer that businesses love to fire. The loss of your small amount of cash to their bottom line is nothing compared to having to deal with you. As a customer, you‘re a hot potato. People can’t wait to toss you off to someone else.

tl;dr: You’re a narcissistic, moronic, human with a room temperature IQ and a total lack of self awareness.
Customers like Melinda is the reason why business can remove the right to enter their business and to refuse service.

Useful_Mistake

True & Honest Fan
Clean drinking water is a basic human right, but we still have to pay to get it.
I think this is the best example of human rights to be honest.
That being said, the Freedom of Expression is still a basic right.
True. Problem is, outside of US, it doesn't guarantee you much of anything. It's all well and good that you have that right, until your government makes a law that forbids it. One of the bigger problems in Europe.

fnaarf

Stupid science bitch couldn't make I more smarter!
Because men don't deserve to be psychologically abused. Men are people too.
And just like people they lose their right to free movement and privacy when they physically strike their partners without being physically struck first. At least, that's how the law is set up, but people like you who excuse and victim blame impede justice.
I don't think a woman's only option is to physically fight with her attacker. She can leave the marriage. Emotional and mental abuse is the warning sign that physical violence is coming next. Sometimes the answer is knowing when it's time to leave.
This is hilarious coming from someone who went back to her own allegedly abusive covenant partner two or three times.

super thug

Judge in the House of Israel
What was your mother's drug of choice? How did she use it? Smoke, snort, inject, rectal...? You keep calling her a drug addict but I don't know if the actual drug or method has ever been addressed. Usually people will mention this when they repeatedly call someone else a drug addict.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
Why do you get so many things wrong? Do you just like being wrong so people can prove you wrong? Is this what George Mason teaches it's students?

From where do you derive your moral right to sit in judgment upon me while you "express" yourself?

Because you lack any manner of social graces.

No, because I have a clean sense of humor

I spend $1,000/month on groceries, far above the average household. I have a lot of purchasing power behind me. You stand corrected.

I have 6 children. I spend more at thrift stores, pawn shops, flea markets, yard sales, Whole foods markets, Walmart etc than most do. It would behoove any person to do business with me. But like I said, I am respectful, but I'm not going to be anyone's emotional crutch.

However, I simply keep track of coupons using an organizer. I don't have to haggle because I spend my coupons using an organizer. Problem solved for a calloused bitch like me!

Whipping out your dick instantly forgives all sins in the eyes of Torah, obviously

Women need sex too!

What was your mother's drug of choice? How did she use it? Smoke, snort, inject, rectal...? You keep calling her a drug addict but I don't know if the actual drug or method has ever been addressed. Usually people will mention this when they repeatedly call someone else a drug addict.

One time when I was about 11 or 12 years old I was on visitation at her house. I noticed she had a tin can on the side of her bed because my dog was sniffing at it. I looked closer and I was like "hey, that's my sewing tin can". It's also where I saved up about $265 of my allowance money. $265 in 1996 was a lot for an 11/12 year old. I opened it up. She had dumped out my sewing stuff and stolen my savings. Instead it had needles, cocaine in some tin foil, some other liquids, some pills. I knew immediately what it was because we had drug education at school, so I shut the lid and put it back.

When I would see my mom at about age 14/15 she had bruises all over her arms. Needles?

I never asked my mom after that why kind of drugs she was on. After my second son was born she came over to hold him and she just looked really unhealthy. It was depressing. I didn't have a normal functioning mom.
Does vice versa apply?

Yes, of course. A woman should do her best to give her husband what he wants.

But neither person should be required to give the other what they want at the expense of their own well being. That would be a boundary because loving someone at the expense of your own well being is codependency. And that is -- as my life coach says -- "wrong town"!

Useful_Mistake

True & Honest Fan
From where do you derive your moral right to sit in judgment upon me while you "express" yourself?
He doesn't need one. But, from his moral superiority over you, I suppose. From the Moral right to try and fix wrong people, etc.
I spend $1,000/month on groceries, far above the average household. I have a lot of purchasing power behind me. You stand corrected
Assuming that's true, and I doubt it, one family has very little impact on how store operates, or what it does. Read an economics book or something.
Also, please learn what purchasing power means.
I have 6 children
Don't you still breastfeed some of them as food? Doubt it counts then as buying food for the child.
However, I simply keep track of coupons using an organizer. I don't have to haggle because I spend my coupons using an organizer. Problem solved for a calloused bitch like me!
So, you say that a solution to a simple problem is simple? Imagine my shock.
Women need sex too!
Yes, but most prefer to do so with non-abusive partners.
. $265 in 1996 was a lot for an 11/12 year old. I
How the fuck did you have an equivalent of 440$ (in todays money) by the age of 11?

fnaarf

Stupid science bitch couldn't make I more smarter!
I spend $1,000/month on groceries, far above the average household. I have a lot of purchasing power behind me. You stand corrected.
1k is literally a drop in the bucket when spread out over dozens or hundreds of different items, even at a smaller store. I can guarantee you from my own knowledge of retail sales that if you switched stores they'd make up the loss easily.
Women need sex too!
The amount of power you give your libido to run and ruin your life is pathetic. Sex is not a physical need.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
How the fuck did you have an equivalent of 440$ (in todays money) by the age of 11?

My mom would give me like $5/week. My dad would give me gift money too. I didn't spend it.

Don't you still breastfeed some of them as food?

All of them are weaned, except for my 8 month old.

From God. The real one, not the demons you worship.

Where and how does your "G-d" give you the right to sit in judgment over me?

The amount of power you give your libido to run and ruin your life is pathetic. Sex is not a physical need.

I disagree. I believe sex is actually a need.

I don't think my sexual libido has ruined my life. I mean, even though I ended up having terrible exes (some worse than others), I ended up with 6 children through all the chaos. Raising my children is stressful at times, but it also is fulfilling and brings me joy. When I hit menopause and grow older I will have some great memories of motherhood to look back on.

Yes, more ideally there would be a righteous or TAMIYM man to raise them with me, but honestly, the men of my generation are just BLAH (that's putting it lightly). Single motherhood really has its positive side.

Useful_Mistake

True & Honest Fan
My mom would give me like $5/week

That's over 30$ a month in todays money. I mean, say what you want, but that's a hell of a good allowance. Plus money from dad? Were you the richest kid in school?
All of them are weaned, except for my 8 month old.
Thanks for clarification. My point still stands.

Where and how does your "G-d" give you the right to sit in judgment over me?
God given rights, which US government was created to uphold
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
Don't you mean the $1000 my taxes put on your EBT card?

I don't have an EBT card, for one.

For two, the average amount any citizen pays toward SNAP is $3/mo. Any taxes average citizens pay toward the USDA goes to local public schools for cafeteria food that local public schools in your school district eat on free and reduced lunch.

If you're looking for gratitude, go knock on your neighbors' doors and ask which one of their children eats out of the local public school cafeteria free and reduced price lunches. That's who is taking your taxes.

Most of the taxes given to the USDA for SNAP that goes directly to families is paid by corporate tax dollars and billionaires

Because you are a Hell-bound sinner. Everyone has the right to sit in judgment over you, with your horrible life decisions and sinful, immoral life of having retarded children with multiple whoremongers like Marshall.

According to who?

B’Elanna

True & Honest Fan
If you're looking for gratitude, go knock on your neighbors' doors and ask which one of their children eats out of the local public school cafeteria free and reduced price lunches. That's who is taking your taxes.
Lots of copium going on there. What do they call food stamps where you live then? SNAP? No one who gets a free lunch can afford to live in my neighborhood, no need to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.