Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

Burmese Rice Farmer

Myanmar's new head of state
Didn't you spend all of this week writing out ridiculous fantasy stories claiming that everyone at your totally real law office loved you because you were making fun of some woman's innocent child who has Down's syndrome? Eat shit you autistic fat moron. At best your mom employs you to oversee her slum properties and if we're talking about confirmed bachelor how's your imaginary wife and children doing? I laugh whenever I remember you pretended any woman would deal with your shitty personality (now you're not even above insulting little children, women LOVE that) because you wanted to impress me with the impossibility that you're married. What a fucking hilarious insecure clown you are, and ugly too. And old. At least this woman you're all fixated on because she made Pedo Joshua mad has kids the state hasn't taken away, how long do you reckon you'd make it before your kid's elementary school teacher was reporting you to CPS for abuse?

4 fucking reactions lmao look at all the attention you got from your hours of research and wrong assertions about me. Face it you're going to spend the next 12 hours sitting on this forum with the only people in the world nasty and mentally ill enough to tolerate you, eat a Hungry Man dinner then go to bed alone. Exactly like you've done the last several years. That daily cycle will continue for the next 5 years or however long it takes your fat racist elderly ass to die. And you expect anyone to care about your opinions.

View attachment 1857440
Lmao at how self-congratulatory this bloated stupid loser is for being a totes TwiZtId Dude wit a black heart (making fun of kids with disabilities) I'd say you can't die soon enough but that's hatred I reserve for people smart and socially adept enough to actually have an impact on the world beyond nagging some middle America bitch that she isn't raising her kids right for 900 pages. You sad bitchy fatso.
You are fat.

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to another retard.
True & Honest Fan
Null's lawyer filed a "Reply Memorandum of Law In Further Support of Motion for an Order to Show Cause" to @TamarYaelBatYah objection

image-000001.png
image-000002.png
image-000003.png
image-000004.png
image-000005.png
image-000006.png
image-000007.png
image-000008.png
image-000009.png
image-000010.png

Edit:
1611094012200.png
1611094065900.png
1611094152100.png
1611094196600.png
1611094218500.png
1611094258100.png
1611094276000.png
1611094404800.png
1611094437500.png

Attachments

• Reply Memorandum of Law In Further Support of Motion for an Order to Show Cause.pdf
    215.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
How dare he not let Melinda have her win!

Also, calling for sanctions. Never mind, spoke too soon. Come on man, just ask for it, don't wait to see if she can or cannot show cause. Punish the idiot.

Last edited:
It's a shame she can see his reply here, otherwise she'd have to wait for it to be mailed and maybe just maybe she can STFU enough for a day or two for the court to say something. At this point with the holiday and with both parties filing new documents, is it fair to assume there won't be a court reply this week?
You just know she's gonna reply to this because she can't not reply, her pea brain can't control her impulses. Thank goodness she can't file electronically.

Toasty

Onerous and Scandalous and Evil
True & Honest Fan
How dare he not let Melinda have her win!

Also, calling for sanctions. Never mind, spoke too soon. Come on man, just ask for it, don't wait to see if she can or cannot show cause. Punish the idiot.
It looks like her need to announce to the judge that Josh is a registered republican may seriously bite her in the ass. Oh please let me have this, insane arbiters of the arbitrary!

PomegranateKing

A pomegranate a day keeps the thots away
Every time you limp freaks try to reply to me with some withering little quip I lol remembering Josh's history and that you're literally such failures that you've hitched your identities to him. Amazing.
You are the equivalent of a fat ass getting in the way of my Jerry springer episode. Nothing more, nothing less.

Move your ass away from the screen, you dumb cunt.

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to another retard.
True & Honest Fan
Look at this fat dim creep you've spent 900 pages defending jfc get a life

View attachment 1857743
NOBODY WILL LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM BESIDES THE 40 MENTALLY ILL MEN WHO FAILED OUT OF LAW SCHOOL WHO WILL RALLY AROUND ME WHEN MELINDA THREATENS ME
Ashley, please, stop being retarded
Every time you limp freaks try to reply to me with some withering little quip I lol remembering Josh's history and that you're literally such failures that you've hitched your identities to him. Amazing.
>People posting on a forum
>Comes in a person with below room temperature IQ
"YOU POST ON THIS SITE< REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THAT MEANS YOU WANNA BE JUST LIKE JOSH! "

Why are you so focused on him anyway? Seems unhealthy

Spergichu

I like large fries, but not fried chicken
It's literally right here for you to use, @Ashley Jankowski. Why continue the hassle of constantly making sock accounts?

Burmese Rice Farmer

Actually it was probably charitable assuming any of you failed out of law school. You probably have cursory law knowledge from the suits your trash idiot families have wracked up so you know where to find everything about Melinda on behalf of Catboy Josh just like you know where to find anything about those neighbors done pissed off Mama
You seem mad nobody's paying attention to you Ashley. I'm surprised as well, you're the size of a fucking car, nobody should be missing you out on the street.

• Agree
Reactions: 419
At least use a bad picture of Null 😍🤩
Edit: never heard the word herbivore used as an insult due to ones eyes, O don't expect this human waste to make sense but wtf!? 🤣

Burmese Rice Farmer