Enterbots Mercury-Ami, playing games in the name of the moon -

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Mercury-Ami discovered this board (or her wiki page), he'd probably bitch to Enter about how we're being so mean.
As a matter of fact, people have bitched about Kiwi Farms over at Enter's DA page before. It's hilarious how they overreact to this place and people criticizing their almighty God. People have done the same over there with ED. You know, I think Mercury-Ami would do something like that.

BlackFlag01

Grungepunkfunkmaster
kiwifarms.net
So every week, Mercury-Ami turns on his TV and watches a show he not only hates, but considers the worst show ever made, then goes online and bitches to Mr. Enter about how a show that prides itself in being as offensive as possible offended him? This guy is more Mr. Enter than Enter himself.
That's pathetic, even 03bgood has more common sense than this idiot.
And I also recall that Mercury once said that ED is the worst site on the internet.

Ho Mo for Women

Sandrat Fictionkin
kiwifarms.net
Oh my God. I have no words for that. She can't live without bitching about fucking Family Guy. I think she needs to cancel her cable altogether.
I wonder if he watches the show just so he can complain about it to Mr. Enter? He clearly hates the show, but he still watches it every week, then begs Mr. Enter to review it and say it was horrible. Why does he keep watching a show he thinks is horrible?

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he watches the show just so he can complain about it to Mr. Enter? He clearly hates the show, but he still watches it every week, then begs Mr. Enter to review it and say it was horrible. Why does he keep watching a show he thinks is horrible?
They tend to call it hate-watching. That's his only purpose in watching it every week it seems just to piss himself off.

Chubby_Penguin

Pumpguin
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I think that it's just so maybe his God Mr. Enter will notice him for having the same kind of opinions. He's optimistic if that's the case, since it seems Enter rarely replies to his own fans.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
I think this guy has trouble formulating opinions. Look at that long suggestion list, and that he complains about every new fucking FG episode. Just review it yourself or get over it, anything but asking his savior MrEnter.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino