Skitzocow Methed-Up-Samurai - Edgy, weapon sperg, meth-head, terrible gifs

Oskar Dirlewanger

i am the black niggers
kiwifarms.net
I remember this guy, defnitely seem like a fun guy bro not a lolcow.

Screenshot_39.png

The Sauce Boss

merry crimiss, pogchamp!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh man the samurai, I'd forgotten about him. He's like... reverse depression. Where nothing matters and you give zero fucks anymore but instead of losing motivation you do anything that pops into your head because why the fuck not. If I were trying to convince people to smoke meth I'd probably compile this guy's content into an infomercial.

It's called being a hedonist and this fucker is my hero.

The Great Citracett

Riding my bike. With my hairy dog Mike.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if anyone still remembers the samurai, and looks like OP is long gone. He was always one of my favorites on here. Someone on reddit found him, in case you're missing him in your life and you'd like to give him a follow.

Looks like he's living in Albuquerque and teaching self defense and overall just doing well for himself. Pretty fucking wholesome.

20200210_003950.jpg

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if anyone still remembers the samurai, and looks like OP is long gone. He was always one of my favorites on here. Someone on reddit found him, in case you're missing him in your life and you'd like to give him a follow.

Looks like he's living in Albuquerque and teaching self defense and overall just doing well for himself. Pretty fucking wholesome.

View attachment 1138045

He still smoking them bowls tho?

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1138045

Did we ever know his first name???
So weird to see a nice, relatively wholesome boomerbook page, in contrast with his meth-fueled sex tape and cartel slayer diary entries on Tumblr.

The Great Citracett

Riding my bike. With my hairy dog Mike.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His band is (was?) called Firing Squad Mishap.

They've got a bunch of stuff up on youtube and elsewhere.
tumblr_or14s4z3mt1w50mapo1_500.jpg
646099-l.jpg
1346679067_fsm_lidos2.jpg
2f7018f4837079314e0b8063a106124e_400x400.jpeg