Artcow Michael J. Eddy / mjeddy / MichaelSquishyEddy89 -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Sotha Sil

By the word, I wind the gears.
kiwifarms.net
EbUNNh5.jpg

Michael J. Eddy is a 27-year-old self-proclaimed "artistic artist" that manages to combine the upload spam of Aaron McCluske and the artstyle, cartoon dislikes, and interests of Matthew Davis the Movie Lover.

His DeviantArt Account

Michael is most famous for his DeviantArt account, where, over the course of almost 1.5 years, has churned out over 13,666 pieces of art and counting. Using some basic math, this means that he uploads 25.5 pieces of art a day! This fact alone makes him one of the most prolific artists on DeviantArt. Is any of his artwork good? No.

VQAMTqH.png

Fun fact: He got onto a Zootopia group's contest winner list for that image.

6xTCOKP.png

uuaTy06.png

NuzXbFO.png

sZpNEdq.png

Fm9QZTC.png
vLfUtkw.png

As you can see from the last two images, most of his MS Paint artworks are the same sort of deal. They usually involve a fictional character - most notably ones from Sesame Street, Disney, and Rugrats, but recently the Loud House - doing a specific thing, like playing Jeopardy, meeting somebody, or presenting a film. These images are often requested by his watchers, which only add onto the horrendous dogpile of his account's deviations.

In addition, quite a lot of his art happens to be copy and pasted, with only a few differences between the original and the copy.

Here's a recent example; Michael just made the background pink, and gave the two girls pillows and some legs. (If you look closely on the green-shirted girl, you can actually see where the original bottoms out!)

Oh god why
http://archive.md/3PTEq/3eb5140bdf633826226136b03e4f3e0e9d53fdf0.png

Another thing I should note about his art is that a few of his older 'masterpieces' feature young cartoon girls wearing bikinis. (He specifies their age in the deviation title, and they happen to be between 10-12.) He also has a favorites folder full of similar bikini art, which extends to a whopping 100 pages.

Okay, let's stop beating around the bush; he's into children. For a while, Michael used to draw bikini pictures as requests, until his mother - who he still lives with - found out through his Facebook posts. Nowadays, he doesn't draw them, no matter what people say or request to him. (That is, on his main profile. More on that later.)

nsciDU4.png

Probably the most infamous case of his behaviors was when he dated an autistic 12-year-old girl (who I'm not revealing the name of on this thread, for privacy's sake). This went on for about two or three months - maybe longer. During that time, Michael and the girl would talk on DeviantArt (or, in the above's case, Facebook) about the former's art, with Michael calling her pet names.

People understandably flipped shit about the entire situation, and she was eventually banned from DeviantArt for being underage. Despite this, Michael drew pictures like THIS of him and her:

LVN7Aa3.png

There's worse in his gallery (including, I shit you not, macro art (Note: link contains the girl's real name)), but I am certainly not going to publish them on here.

General Immaturity

Michael, as you can probably guess from his all-too-familiar disorder, isn't very open to change. In the past, before the whole dating incident, he used to hide/block people who wanted him to improve on his art, whether by getting a better art software or taking up tutorials.

Nowadays, he just says "All right." to them, and doesn't change a single thing about his art. He's also not that mature, to put it politely. When a celebrity that he likes dies, or a tragedy like the Paris shootings happens, he honors and mourns the people who've died. How? By making a journal about it (in the former's case), as well as making art like this:

What a touching memorial. Michael is also a bit racist and homophobic, though he's not as blatant as some of the other people discussed here. When an Indonesian fan of his wanted him to draw something, Michael declined his request for one reason; he wasn't from the US. As for homophobia, when people try to get him to draw gay/lesbian couples, he declines it and, in one instance, said that he only draws "normal husbands and wives".

Fanbase

Finally, let's talk about his fanbase. They only really come out in force whenever he makes a journal about a "bully", or when someone insults him in a journal/deviation. When they do attack people, they tend to rage at them like GoAnimaters to Caillou or Johnny Test:

One fan of his I have to point out, however, is Alan/TommyPicklesfan1992, formerly known as wonderpetsfan1992 (which got banned from DA for reasons listed below). At first, he just looks like a normal fan of Michael - love of children's cartoons (despite being 24 years old), makes crappy art, favorites Michael's art - until you look at his gallery and notice something similar between Alan and Michael;

iCi90tM.png

Remember how I said that Michael stopped drawing cartoon girls in bikinis? I think it's safe to say that he keeps drawing them on this account. Presumably, when his mother forced him to stop being a creep, Michael made the account in order to trick his fans (and mother) into thinking that he stopped drawing those images. In fact, the images were what got his old account banned, as told from this journal he made.

Here's a second part to this post, which includes more of his art and some other incidents between him and younger women.

Links

To close, here's links to each of his accounts, as well as one other misc. link.

DA: http://michaelsquishyeddy89.deviantart.com/
DA alt: http://tommypicklesfan1992.deviantart.com/
DA alt 2, which is totally his GF: http://lovelymichaela.deviantart.com/
Personal FB: https://www.facebook.com/people/Michael-Eddy/100011340467530
Cartoon (?) FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011360587422 (this and the final link contain the girl's real name)
Journal with more info on him: http://archive.md/VpqwD

Last edited:

MediExcalibur2012

kiwifarms.net
EbUNNh5.jpg

Michael J. Eddy is a 27-year-old self-proclaimed "artistic artist" that manages to combine the upload spam of Aaron McCluske and the artstyle, cartoon dislikes, and interests of Matthew Davis the Movie Lover.

His DeviantArt Account

Michael is most famous for his DeviantArt account, where, over the course of almost 1.5 years, has churned out over 13,666 pieces of art and counting. Using some basic math, this means that he uploads 25.5 pieces of art a day! This fact alone makes him one of the most prolific artists on DeviantArt. Is any of his artwork good? No.

VQAMTqH.png

Fun fact: He got onto a Zootopia group's contest winner list for that image.

6xTCOKP.png

uuaTy06.png

NuzXbFO.png

sZpNEdq.png

Fm9QZTC.png
vLfUtkw.png

As you can see from the last two images, most of his MS Paint artworks are the same sort of deal. They usually involve a fictional character - most notably ones from Sesame Street, Disney, and Rugrats, but recently the Loud House - doing a specific thing, like playing Jeopardy, meeting somebody, or presenting a film. These images are often requested by his watchers, which only add onto the horrendous dogpile of his account's deviations.

In addition, quite a lot of his art happens to be copy and pasted, with only a few differences between the original and the copy.

Here's a recent example; Michael just made the background pink, and gave the two girls pillows and some legs. (If you look closely on the green-shirted girl, you can actually see where the original bottoms out!)

Oh god why
http://archive.md/3PTEq/3eb5140bdf633826226136b03e4f3e0e9d53fdf0.png

Another thing I should note about his art is that a few of his older 'masterpieces' feature young cartoon girls wearing bikinis. (He specifies their age in the deviation title, and they happen to be between 10-12.) He also has a favorites folder full of similar bikini art, which extends to a whopping 100 pages.

Okay, let's stop beating around the bush; he's into children. For a while, Michael used to draw bikini pictures as requests, until his mother - who he still lives with - found out through his Facebook posts. Nowadays, he doesn't draw them, no matter what people say or request to him. (That is, on his main profile. More on that later.)

nsciDU4.png

Probably the most infamous case of his behaviors was when he dated an autistic 12-year-old girl (who I'm not revealing the name of on this thread, for privacy's sake). This went on for about two or three months - maybe longer. During that time, Michael and the girl would talk on DeviantArt (or, in the above's case, Facebook) about the former's art, with Michael calling her pet names.

People understandably flipped shit about the entire situation, and she was eventually banned from DeviantArt for being underage. Despite this, Michael drew pictures like THIS of him and her:

LVN7Aa3.png

There's worse in his gallery (including, I shit you not, macro art (Note: link contains the girl's real name)), but I am certainly not going to publish them on here.

General Immaturity

Michael, as you can probably guess from his all-too-familiar disorder, isn't very open to change. In the past, before the whole dating incident, he used to hide/block people who wanted him to improve on his art, whether by getting a better art software or taking up tutorials.

Nowadays, he just says "All right." to them, and doesn't change a single thing about his art. He's also not that mature, to put it politely. When a celebrity that he likes dies, or a tragedy like the Paris shootings happens, he honors and mourns the people who've died. How? By making a journal about it (in the former's case), as well as making art like this:

What a touching memorial. Michael is also a bit racist and homophobic, though he's not as blatant as some of the other people discussed here. When an Indonesian fan of his wanted him to draw something, Michael declined his request for one reason; he wasn't from the US. As for homophobia, when people try to get him to draw gay/lesbian couples, he declines it and, in one instance, said that he only draws "normal husbands and wives".

Fanbase

Finally, let's talk about his fanbase. They only really come out in force whenever he makes a journal about a "bully", or when someone insults him in a journal/deviation. When they do attack people, they tend to rage at them like GoAnimaters to Caillou or Johnny Test:

One fan of his I have to point out, however, is Alan/TommyPicklesfan1992, formerly known as wonderpetsfan1992 (which got banned from DA). At first, he just looks like a normal fan of Michael - love of children's cartoons (despite being 24 years old), makes crappy art, favorites Michael's art - until you look at his gallery and notice something similar between Alan and Michael;

iCi90tM.png

Remember how I said that Michael stopped drawing cartoon girls in bikinis? I think it's safe to say that he keeps drawing them on this account. Presumably, when his mother forced him to stop being a creep, Michael made the account in order to trick his fans (and mother) into thinking that he stopped drawing those images. As for what wonderpetsfan1992 got deactivated for, I honestly have no idea. Either sockpuppeting or the images that Michael drew.

Links

To close, here's links to each of his accounts, as well as one other misc. link.

DA: http://michaelsquishyeddy89.deviantart.com/
DA alt: http://tommypicklesfan1992.deviantart.com/
Personal FB: https://www.facebook.com/people/Michael-Eddy/100011340467530
Cartoon (?) FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011360587422 (this and the final link contain the girl's real name)
Journal with more info on him: http://archive.md/VpqwD

MS Paint; from all the programs to use to call yourself an artist, you use MS Paint

More like a fucking autistic artist

VortekPMD

PVCC Valedictorian
kiwifarms.net
You should use Paint to make Pixelart and sprites. Nothing else.

That said 27 and art like that means he has to learn anatomy; at least something cartoony.

Lucky Wildcard

Hollow shell
kiwifarms.net
You should use Paint to make Pixelart and sprites. Nothing else.

That said 27 and art like that means he has to learn anatomy; at least something cartoony.

I once talked with an artist who specializes in pixel art who says that you don't want to get too accustomed to bad programs. MSPaint is terrible even for pixel art.

It's also not surprising that guys like him get attached to that program. I only used it because there was absolutely nothing else I had at the time, and I had to find something better to use. I've seen much of his work and it's basically an eyesore because everything's so crudely drawn.

Hanamura

Darkness, endless, despair, fear no more
kiwifarms.net
I was just thinking this guy was a typical deviantart autist with bad art but dating a 12 year old is just fucked up.

LVN7Aa3.png
Someone should draw a followup picture with Chris Hanson.

Sotha Sil

kiwifarms.net
I was just thinking this guy was a typical deviantart autist with bad art but dating a 12 year old is just fucked up.

Someone should draw a followup picture with Chris Hanson.

QcP9Rnt.png

Like this?
------------------------------
I discovered some interesting information about Michael. First off, here's some images I found while discovering the info:

Surface Level (And Diving Deep)

Apparently, the Clinton-shirted woman in the OP is Ariana Grande.

WwlDk80.png

Slight problem is that it doesn't look anything like Ariana - in fact, it looks like some soccer mom displaying her love for Hillary Clinton.

Here's some art he did of that infamous weirdo-attracting anime, Osomatsu-san.

FgMG2tP.png

Ignoring the fact that somebody's impersonating as one of the Matsus (don't they have black hair?), if you thought the thousand-yard stare on the girl was bad, just wait until you see...

Uh...

OuD7mev.png

I think it's Jyushimatsu? Not really sure. Whichever sextuplet this is, he's dead inside. He's seen the horrors of the Viet Cong, Unit 731, and the Khmer Rogue, and he's suffered greatly from it.

Moving on from traumatized anime characters, who here has heard of the Nutshack? Michael has! As evidenced from his rather fetching drawings of Phil and Tito Dick:

ibSELhg.png

9ZMDetR.png

In my opinion, I kinda like the Phil one, and I don't know why. (Probably because the drawing looks better than the show itself.) Before I dove deep into his gallery, I made a compilation of characters that he drew, compared to their actual counterparts.

WFc1BhU.png

Then I proceeded to try and dive into the weirder parts of his gallery. To start off, here's the girl that Michael dated - who I'll call KI from now on to make sentences less awkward - staring romantically at the child killer (or 'Vincent') from Five Nights at Freddy's. (What is it with people falling head over heels for that guy?)

vlOxGUr.png

While looking through Michael's requests, I discovered that he drew Death Grips. I don't know why, but seeing the band behind such songs as "Fuck Me Out" drawn in Michael's cartoony artstyle is hilarious.

W7v4jXU.png

I also found a drawing of his house, done from a 'parallel' view.

vBN02zM.png

It doesn't look very convincing, but what interested me was the description. He said that he drew this after he finished his final RISD week for his session. I looked RISD up, and I discovered that it was the acronym for the Rhode Island School of Design. I came to two conclusions about what this could mean; either Michael lied about being in the RISD, or he actually managed to get sessions from a highly-regarded art and design university. (Most likely the former.)

The Hadal Zone

Basically, I was browsing through Michael's galleries when I found a folder on a person that he loved around the same time as the 12-year-old incident. Only four deviations of this person were in the folder, as opposed to ~18 pages that KI had devoted to her. (If you skipped the first part, I called the 12-year-old KI so that sentences involving her sound less awkward.)

j8lw7RU.png

Here's a pic of him (left), her (center), and KI (right). The description said that the woman was his 'adult girlfriend', and that KI was their daughter. Thought that was pretty weird, so I went through the woman's profile, and her last status was that she got mad at Michael for leaving her for another girl, named Michaela Eddy. Yes, really. Here's 'her' DA account. There was a comment by someone on the woman's profile who had lots of proof of Michael being creepy, including links. At first, the links consisted of nothing that wasn't already put in the OP.

The first thing that really caught my eye was a compilation of Michael being weird, including a comment that Michael had left on a girl's profile. The comment was a request to draw herself on a nude beach. Thought that was strange, so I went to the girl's profile. And, well... the girl had put on her profile that she was 13. (It was also in the compilation, but I managed to miss it via tiredness.) Only a year older than KI, and he requested that. The archive link to the comment and age proof is here, but I will say that the girl's real name is here.

The other thing that caught my eye was... good lord. To give a backstory, I found the original image through a link on the comment and was disgusted. I proceeded to look it up on Google Images to see if it was real, and was lead back to the DA Horrors thread on here. There, I found out...

I'll come out with it now. Michael fucking drew (now deleted) naked art of him and KI, as well as some Rugrats characters. I am not joking. Here's the link.

Oct 7 Edit: KI has a new DeviantArt account, and Michael's drawing art of her again. Hopefully, nothing bad comes of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

InLivingTuna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Before we start this thread, I feel like it's important to lay down some ground rules. Luckily, Alan's written a few of his own for us:
alan1.png

Please keep these rules in mind as we go forward :epik:

alan2.png

Tommy Pickles Fan 1992 was a lolcow that originally came to light in the Matthew Davis thread. Like Matthew, as well as lot of lolcows documented on this site, Alan is defined by his strange, autistic obsessions. Lets start off with the YouTube channel. The grand majority of the videos on this account are repetitive still frames of cartoon characters or trains, a good number of which are simple questions to his tiny audience, asking what they think of the pictured item:
upload_2016-11-28_11-29-21.png

A few videos slip through of other topics, all of them being made with what appears to be a Windows Movie Maker-like text generation program. There are quite literally hundreds of these, so in lieu of a comprehensive list here are some of the stranger ones:

The best part though, and the reason we're all here, are his actual videos. These run considerably longer than any of the text messages or still frames, and they all exhibit similar themes. Many of these are "reviews", videos of him silently watching stuff out in public (such as trains and fireworks), videos of him reading creepypastas or books for tellingly small children, or videos of him with his pet bird. Again, some favorites:
"Me Trying Crystal Pepsi"
A completely unhinged Q+A video, guest starring his annoying bird.
Two videos about the power going out at his house, you can observe his difficulty speaking.
Him showing off two train books of his which are in terrible quality.
"Me Reading The Very Hungry Capterpillar"

Moving on from the YouTube channel however we find even more content. From the past channels listed on his about page, you can glean that his real name is "Alan Hijazi". This quickly led to his Facebook, which greets us with a gem almost immediately:
upload_2016-11-28_12-25-45.png

The rest of his about is also pretty telling, revealing not only his city (Atlanta, Georgia), but his past jobs, all of which are as a cleaner. Call me sherlock, but I think all his jobs were a bit of a "disability hire", if you catch my drift. His icon sure supports my hypothesis:
upload_2016-11-28_12-44-16.png

Few Facebook posts are particularly interesting, most of them being out of context quotes from what seem to be cartoons. The photos catch my eye though. The grand majority of them are art, and we'll get back to that in a minute, but a good chunk of them are pictures of himself in his younger years:
upload_2016-11-28_12-47-45.png

A few more of them are poorly structured railroad memes(?):
upload_2016-11-28_12-52-18.png

upload_2016-11-28_12-53-8.png

This is all I got for now. Tomorrow, I'll make a post detailing his failings on deviantART. Until then, here are some relevant links:
Facebook
YouTube
YouTube alt with nothing on it

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe I missed that this guy got a thread because he's shown up a lot in the DA Horrors thread. I didn't know he made equally autistic videos though so great find.

Sotha Sil

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, now that I think about it, I'm not sure that TommyPicklesFan1992 is Michael. I found Alan's YouTube channel a week after I last posted in the thread, and the difference between Alan and Michael is very obvious. I've got two theories on the DA account:
  1. TommyPicklesFan1992 is NOT Michael Eddy, and copies and edits his artwork because :autism:.
  2. TommyPicklesFan1992 IS Michael Eddy, and Alan renamed his channel after Michael's alt for whatever reason.
It's strange either way. As for Michael himself, I've found some new info on him.

tkTBYBh.png

In my previous post, I mentioned how Michael had a new girlfriend - Lucy - that he dated after KI, who he then dumped for his alt 'Michaela Eddy'. Well, recently, he's been dating Lucy again. I went and took a look at her account, and the first thing I noticed was that she was the exact same age as him. This lead me to believe that Lucy was yet another alt by Michael, in an attempt to make people think that he's not single.

Then I saw her artwork. Guess who Lucy actually is?

If you guessed KI, the underaged girl that Michael got in trouble for dating, you're right! This implies that Michael is still dating her, albeit through an alternate account in order to fool people. Want proof that they're the same?

(For reference, the first picture is an image that Lucy has uploaded, and the other two are by KI.)
aytqAfa.png
i6AEXB0.png

9ILmgev.png

Not only do all three images have the exact same dimensions (in fact, most of KI and Lucy's art are 768 x 1024), but the hands, mouth, and ears on KI's art are very similar to Lucy's.

Now onto something less creepy...

On a drawing of Michael that Lucy made, there was a chunk of text saying how he had a band called "The Memory Lanes", and that he made things like handmade celebrity obituaries. I thought this was a fake description made by Lucy in order to make Michael sound cooler. After a bit of Googling, however, I found out that Michael has a RHD webpage, which contains some more of his art and two songs that he and his band have made...

One of which is a double feature, containing a song about a social group and a bunch of disabled people singing the National Anthem. There's also two videos where he visits the Special Olympics and a park. Not much here, to be honest, other than showing that Michael's starting to bald at the ripe old age of 27.

And that's pretty much it for new information. Michael's been rather quiet lately.

InLivingTuna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, now that I think about it, I'm not sure that TommyPicklesFan1992 is Michael. I found Alan's YouTube channel a week after I last posted in the thread, and the difference between Alan and Michael is very obvious. I've got two theories on the DA account:
  1. TommyPicklesFan1992 is NOT Michael Eddy, and copies and edits his artwork because :autism:.
  2. TommyPicklesFan1992 IS Michael Eddy, and Alan renamed his channel after Michael's alt for whatever reason.
My guess is towards the first one. One thing I noticed about Alan is the fact that hes very proud of being 24, even listing the date he was born in 1992. I don't think either of these people are smart enough to be rusing us over their age shmorky-style. Either way, I promised a write up of their/his? deviantART activity, and that will be coming later today.

Immortal-Soul

kiwifarms.net
My god, the autism is burning my eyes. I never seen art as terrible as this if I do say so myself. This is some bullshit. I wish this man stopped already!

Damn, I need some bleach.

This is the first victim I believe he gone for. He almost made her comeplety naked with him by looking at his cringeworthy artwork. Her name is Izaylin A.
IMG_1807.JPG

Yeah, and Michael did requested her. Here's what he did
1) Him and her kissing.
2) Izaylin in the shower
3) Michael tickling her in her biniki.

You may not now this, but she is fucking 16 years old! At this time though, she was only 15... My god I am so sicken right now.

Sotha Sil

kiwifarms.net
Apologies for being MIA. A combination of the shutdown and personal shit is to blame. Anyways...
This is the first victim I believe he gone for. He almost made her comeplety naked with him by looking at his cringeworthy artwork. Her name is Izaylin A.
View attachment 198839
Yeah, and Michael did requested her. Here's what he did
1) Him and her kissing.
2) Izaylin in the shower
3) Michael tickling her in her biniki.

So that's, what, three underaged girls who Michael drew/requested nude art of? Jesus.
Another alt account found? Someone on discord showed me this.

I'm pretty sure that the alt is run by Alan Hijazi/TommyPicklesFan1992, but I wouldn't count out Michael running it. Also, if you're currently using a Pixiv account, I highly recommend not visiting the link. The account's uploads consist of naked/sexual Rugrats art.

Michael himself hasn't done much these past four months. For one, he's changed his username yet again, this time to MikeEddyAdmirer89. His favorites have basically stayed the same - that is, a mess of Loud House and children's show fanart. However, he's started to favorite foot fetish images of Loud House characters, as well of some of dev-catscratch's Bumpbow art.

50cjGfG.png

I don't have the willpower to shift through 3000+ images and countless comments, but judging from his request rules, I can only assume that some weird shit must have gone down. (Also, he drew Shadman.)

uzoctg0.png