Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
Exactly. I remember him talking to some gay Hollywood guy on his podcast on YT and at one point he says that they're behaving that way because they know that one day they'll die of aids (or something). It was really disturbing to hear that. I don't know if his short-lived podcast is still on Youtube.
Lol that’s funny af.

The 20k per appearance is another lie, of course. In the past year or two he has been outright begging to get on certain shows for which he would not be compensated. Let’s just say his success in getting booked for free has been limited, too.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
He was trying to appeal to working people by flaunting his lambos, expensive clothes, restaurant bills, and gay nigger orgies. When the Mercers fucked off it was only a matter of time before this exceptional individual lost everything. What's more pathetic is that he had his work cut out for him and he decided to screw people out of money and not do anything productive. At least he still has his shitty blog up I see.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
I don't know much about the Telegram stuff. I stopped following him after he was fired from Breitbart.
Oh shit maybe I can finally contribute something to a thread. This would have been a week ago, I gotta dig through his hundreds and hundreds of messages since then but the gist of it was he and Nick Fuentes, among others, were supposed to do some sort of boat show and have all these debates. Milo posted his email/tweet exchanges with the organizer and he was complaining about 2 things.

One, he wasn't being paid enough (needed to be 20k minimum, the organizer was offering to donate proceeds to Laura Loomer's weird pathetic whatever she is doing,) and Two he was upset Nick Fuentes was going to be there and having a debate about Israel. So the 20K thing, people can say it's a lie, but he's actually gone out there and shown his own correspondence where he is demanding that exact amount so if it's a lie it is the dumbest lie ever. When people lie about their rate they always undervalue it and inflate it later, if anything.

So Nick and Milo - both on Telegram - were kinda going back and forth, Nick called Milo cringe, they never really went at it fully but the overall message was Milo thinks Nick is far too controversial (anti-Jew) and he wanted to be "consulted" before someone like Nick would be invited. He basically demanded to not only be the most well-paid but act as special organizer who can vet guests.

I see a lot of parallels to Richard Spencer now that I think about it, both of these guys demand to be recognized as the fathers of some movement and will settle for nothing less than going mainstream, but have each proven a fantastic ability to lose donors and financial support while being the Queens of Bad Optics.

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
Oh shit maybe I can finally contribute something to a thread. This would have been a week ago, I gotta dig through his hundreds and hundreds of messages since then but the gist of it was he and Nick Fuentes, among others, were supposed to do some sort of boat show and have all these debates. Milo posted his email/tweet exchanges with the organizer and he was complaining about 2 things.

One, he wasn't being paid enough (needed to be 20k minimum, the organizer was offering to donate proceeds to Laura Loomer's weird pathetic whatever she is doing,) and Two he was upset Nick Fuentes was going to be there and having a debate about Israel. So the 20K thing, people can say it's a lie, but he's actually gone out there and shown his own correspondence where he is demanding that exact amount so if it's a lie it is the dumbest lie ever. When people lie about their rate they always undervalue it and inflate it later, if anything.

So Nick and Milo - both on Telegram - were kinda going back and forth, Nick called Milo cringe, they never really went at it fully but the overall message was Milo thinks Nick is far too controversial (anti-Jew) and he wanted to be "consulted" before someone like Nick would be invited. He basically demanded to not only be the most well-paid but act as special organizer who can vet guests.

I see a lot of parallels to Richard Spencer now that I think about it, both of these guys demand to be recognized as the fathers of some movement and will settle for nothing less than going mainstream, but have each proven a fantastic ability to lose donors and financial support while being the Queens of Bad Optics.
Wow that's quite a bit of drama there. I'm glad I missed it. LOL

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised he's trying to chip out some profit out of sites and services he can't be deplatformed from instead of creating a new online persona on twitter or other popular site. He knows how to attract drama and get into the center of attention, after all. It worked for PressFartToContinue a.k.a. Nick Monroe, he made several successful alts during gamergate and even managed to quickly regain his following with Bitchute news account. I guess he's just too prideful to build a new brand while hiding his face, even when dead broke. What a clown.

Silent

kiwifarms.net
I know this is Milo ... But I think this falls under the "First they came for _______" category for me. I can't laugh at it.

This is pretty much proving that deplatforming works ... Which is scary. Anybody right of Karl Marx is a target for these people. SJWs want people who disagree with them to have their entire livelihoods ruined. It won't stop at getting banned on all social media platforms, and anyone who thinks it'll stop there is incredibly naive.

I get it: Milo pretty much ruined himself quite a bit over the past two years by promising one thing after another to his fans only to not follow through on anything ... But I think that deplatforming him has been a reason for that, too. This will only embolden people who aim to stifle free speech.
The other aisle has already emboldened themselves with his deplatforming and are celebrating the precedents of not only Milo but also Alex Jones.

While I think Milo is a total cunt who had most of his fuckups coming to him, it is the principle here that shines ever clear: If Milo was some sort of lefty icon instead, all of his scandals would be quickly swept under the rug and his following artificially bolstered and inflated by tech oligarchies. If Milo were an icon for the other side, he would remain so, in spite of all his misdoings. His biggest crime was not condoning pedophilia, committing embezzlement, or championing fraud—His most horrid offense was being conservative.

Never forget. These people want you broke, dead, your children raped, and they think it’s funny.

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
kiwifarms.net
It worked for PressFartToContinue a.k.a. Nick Monroe, he made several successful alts during gamergate and even managed to quickly regain his following with Bitchute news account.
That only lasted a short time because Nick had to make it known who was running the account and continuing his e-begging. At least Nick could theoretically just shut up about himself and post his normal content but there's no way possible for Milo to do that since he is the content. Did that make sense? I just woke up.

TaInTeDtAcO

supreme gentleman
kiwifarms.net
It's his own doing, that's the funny part.
He had the potential to salvage himself after leaving Breitbart with his new website and his paid podcast, but after people ponied up money for the subscription he stopped doing any podcasts. People had shelled out money and instead of delivering on anything he thought it would be a good idea to use it to buy hyper expensive shit and post it on Instagram.
Now he's lashing out at the few followers he has left. What a tool.

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
The only shot he has of regaining relevancy will be next year during the election. I predict he'll fuck that up too.

I can't decide if he's a grifter or someone with an unmanageable personality disorder. I appreciate the huge role he played in getting Trump elected (don't kid yourself, he really did), but I'll never give this dude money.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino