Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
Hey Sn0wflake-

Better lay in a few cases of vodka; looks like the next couple of weeks are gonna be kinda rough for ya :biggrin:
I'm on it! NGL, there's a liquor store across the street from where I live, and because I'm now located in the Southern US, there's a drive through liquor store a mile away. Im not even kidding, you'd think that kinda thing would be discouraged but since it's there, may as well use it!
Cammy has been oddly silent for the most part as of late on those videos. She might be shitposting somewhere random for all we know and then telling Misty what she reads here. I wonder if Misty blocked Cammy's puppet accounts on her puppet YT account that pretends to be Heather.
I thought surely she had to, it's a Constitutional right. Then I thought, she's just crazy enough to refuse counsel. I'm almost sorry she didn't because that transcript would have been 24k crazy gold.
Im interested to see the court transcript from her jury trial starting July 23rd. That should be a good time.

Was she ever given a court-ordered competency evaluation? If I was the ADA in this bullshit mess I'd ask for one to be administered to Misty so that she can't try and claim something down the road to lighten her sentence should she end up in prison. Also it pretty much gives the court concrete proof way that she understands the charges and that her actions are inappropriate, even if she pretends otherwise. If she tries to throw the test to get out of serving time when she's ultimately convicted, they'll throw her ass in an inpatient facility until competent to stand trial; however she doesn't possess the intelligence or know how to throw the results and I'd love to see reality smack that smirk right off her smug facewhen she's deemed mentally fit to stand trial. "Its a conspiracy!! Which one of my abusers paid you off?‽ Was it Lamonte or Multiverse?‽! Im being persecuted for standing up to domestic violence!!" - Misty at sentencing, probably.

She's free to go ahead and get rid of her public defender and go "pro se", but as the saying goes "the man that represents himself has a fool for a client". Lawyers don't even represent themselves, but Misty has just the right amount of stupidity and narcissism to pull a pro se counsel move as she thinks it's going to be like an episode of Law&Order:SVU.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Musty once again claims Multiverse is Heather (except when Multiverse is actually Merissa or LaMonte, I guess?) and tries to paint her childhood as a literal Cinderella existence for poor-pity-me points. Musty also seems to have forgotten that she made Tricia do all the housework and all the childcare while Musty was too busy posting on her hundreds of sock accounts, writing Thundercats smut fic, and stirring up Power Rangers fan forum drama. In fact, to hear Musty tell it below, Tricia didn't even exist. What a shit mother.

Musty claims she has a colonoscopy scheduled to look for more imaginary health conditions two days after her trial on July 23rd. It'll be mighty awkward for her if/when she has to cancel that after getting put in prison. I also doubt they'll let her wear an "event monitor" around to score more malingerer points while in the clink.

Why she wants to let her imaginary "abusers" know she's going to be stuck on the toilet for a while is beyond me. Looks like that raspberry pie was as nonexistent as we suspected though, since there's zero mention of her bringing that along to the visit.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Musty once again claims Multiverse is Heather (except when Multiverse is actually Merissa or LaMonte, I guess?) and tries to paint her childhood as a literal Cinderella existence for poor-pity-me points. Musty also seems to have forgotten that she made Tricia do all the housework and all the childcare while Musty was too busy posting on her hundreds of sock accounts, writing Thundercats smut fic, and stirring up Power Rangers fan forum drama. In fact, to hear Musty tell it below, Tricia didn't even exist. What a shit mother.

View attachment 833918

Musty claims she has a colonoscopy scheduled to look for more imaginary health conditions two days after her trial on July 23rd. It'll be mighty awkward for her if/when she has to cancel that after getting put in prison. I also doubt they'll let her wear an "event monitor" around to score more malingerer points while in the clink.

View attachment 833923

Why she wants to let her imaginary "abusers" know she's going to be stuck on the toilet for a while is beyond me. Looks like that raspberry pie was as nonexistent as we suspected though, since there's zero mention of her bringing that along to the visit.
Wanna lay bets on her chugging it right before court on the 23rd and demanding to be taken to hospital?

Paige Matheson

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 833918

View attachment 833923

I think Misty just looks things up and claims she has them.
I have heart problems and have had to wear what she called an “event monitor. It is actually called a Holter Monitor.
The Doctor or nurse puts the leads on your chest, you don’t do it yourself. They don’t mail it to you either.
I’ve never heard of anyone wearing one for a month. It’s usually 24-48 hours, and then the battery automatically stops and you then can take the leads off and turn it in to your doctor.
There used to be another monitor, but I haven’t seen those since 2006. It looked like a wrist watch that they put on you in the office, and when you felt an event, you pushed a button and held the watch to a modem like thing on your home phone, and it recorded an ECG and phoned it to the office.

Toasty

If I did it fast, that's an act of kindness
kiwifarms.net
A holter can be worn for a month, but it's generally a hail Mary after all other heart tests have come up clear, like tte( super easy and usually done while still in hospital recovering) bubble test(same) 24/48 holter (same), then tee( a little more complicated, gotta go under) usually a last ditch hope to find someone wrong with your heart to explain an unexplained event like a stroke. Then you get to the month long holter. And no, they won't mail it. You need in person instructions and it is worth a great deal of money.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
A holter can be worn for a month, but it's generally a hail Mary after all other heart tests have come up clear, like tte( super easy and usually done while still in hospital recovering) bubble test(same) 24/48 holter (same), then tee( a little more complicated, gotta go under) usually a last ditch hope to find someone wrong with your heart to explain an unexplained event like a stroke. Then you get to the month long holter. And no, they won't mail it. You need in person instructions and it is worth a great deal of money.
This is accurate. A woman in my office just got finished with her 30 days. She was having episodes where she would pass out or at least kind of brown out a bit and they couldn't figure out the issue. Kind of like how you have a car and it starts making a noise and you take it to a mechanic and you can't get the car to make the sound. This is a diagnostic tool to help with that. However, there are many other tests involved. She had a stress test and EKG all that stuff. Her monitor was pretty cool, though. It only had 2 leads and she could shower with it. But, yes, it needs to be fitted at the cardiologist's office.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why yes, Misty. He is your drug of choice. You are addicted to him. You engage in this addiction every minute of every day, a full 7 years after your divorce. How many more minutes, hours, days and years will you continue your addiction? Because it's driven you to obsess over and harass him to the point of you being about to do hard time for it. Don't you think enough is enough?
Screenshot_20190710-124914_YouTube.jpg

jaetwice

kiwifarms.net
harleylies.png

Well this is completely random and also completely a lie. Does Misty even have the proper license to drive a motorcycle? Does she even realize to drive one there is a separate driving test required usually? I have a ton of family members who drive motorcycles though all in the same state, but I doubt it's different other places.

Also, a person who requires a rollator and has many health issues this is basically a deathwish. More plans for fake Misty death? She gonna try and pull some scene where she drives off a cliff like in that one movie? Thelma and Lousie? Think that's the title.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 835205

Well this is completely random and also completely a lie. Does Misty even have the proper license to drive a motorcycle? Does she even realize to drive one there is a separate driving test required usually? I have a ton of family members who drive motorcycles though all in the same state, but I doubt it's different other places.

Also, a person who requires a rollator and has many health issues this is basically a deathwish. More plans for fake Misty death? She gonna try and pull some scene where she drives off a cliff like in that one movie? Thelma and Lousie? Think that's the title.
:lit: 😂 :lit:

Oh man, a HARLEY? Dude the starting price for a Harley is more than double the worth of her entire house - at its most inflated estimated value. I'm sure she has the most wonderful fantasy of hitting the road, wind blowing the last of her greasy, gray, remaining locks away.

Except she's going to prison in less than 2 weeks, and is living on less than $900 of government gimmie bux per month. And is on parole and and can't leave the state without permission. Except she's morbidly obses. Except she has no idea how to ride. Except... etc, etc.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Back to blaming Heather for all of her woes.

Musty, how can Heather "kill you through severe stress" (lol that isn't a thing schizo lady) when she has no contact with you and isn't responsible for any of your current problems? She didn't make you lose your kids; that was due to your abuse and neglect coupled with an actual suicide by overdose attempt in front of your children. She didn't make you stalk your ex-husband in repeated defiance of restraining orders; that was all you and your deranged obsession with him. She didn't have you arrested on either of your felony counts; that was all on you for committing your crimes in the first place. Heather is blameless, and she's going to be so relieved when you're finally behind bars for a while. So will we! Tick fucking tock.

Deadpool

He is not lonely, who takes pride in solitude.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Summer Sommerland allow me to give you a piece of advice. Don't play Misty's stupid games. Don't tell your aunt the bullshit she's doing. Don't send it to CPS. Just let Misty be Misty. She's fucking up all on her own. All you do when you talk to your aunt or report her is play into her game where you're the villain and she's the poor put upon victim. No body but her believes the stuff she posts about you except for her and Cammy's retarded ass. Also ignore her buffoonary about you facing God's judgment. As a former Christian agnostic I can tell you her grasp on religion is as shitty as her grasp on sanity.

The best revenge is to let Misty continue on the path she is on. Ignore her and enjoy your life. It's the best revenge you can get. Especially when your free and she is getting regular beatdowns in prison. Oh and just because I want a turn saying it: Tick tock Misty. Tick goddamn Tock.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 835205

Is she going the park it at the prison when she surrenders? Her mind is a clusterfuck.

The Ghost of ODB

The worst bork is a lie.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My mom had to wear a Holter for a month a couple years ago. She had to go to the cardiologist for instructions re: where to place the electrodes and attaching the leads, as well as actually picking the darn thing up, but she was able to mail it back so the results were ready when she went returned for a 6-week follow up. But they don't mail it to you.

Here you go Musty, educate yourself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holter_monitor

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino