MMA & UFC General - Featuring Bellator MMA & Rizin Fighting Federation

Slimy Time

Long and lanky.
kiwifarms.net
Dana is now claiming that Mc Gregor has had "chronic arthritis" for a while.
I have also noticed that Dana has decided not to release a "Thrill and Agony" video (behind the scenes after fights of winners and losers) that have become standard this year with every UFC. Anything to stop his golden Mick from looking worse than he already did after breaking his leg.

They did it for Weidman and Jamahal Hill, so the break isn't the issue, it's purely because Conor handled it like a faggot.

Slimy Time

Long and lanky.
kiwifarms.net
He needs to get the fook out of the fight game. He’s an old 34 year old.

Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw was a good fight. Thought Sandhagen won a very close decision, but not gonna complain. They both looked good.
Cory let that fight run away from him. After doing the flying knee that cut the shit out of Dillashaw, never tried it again in rounds 3-5.

LieutenantRasczak

kiwifarms.net
He needs to get the fook out of the fight game. He’s an old 34 year old.

Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw was a good fight. Thought Sandhagen won a very close decision, but not gonna complain. They both looked good.
Are you blind ? Dillishaw obviously won at-least 3 rounds probably 4.how could you score the fight for the cutlet.

immovable object

proud advocate of the Sweety Squad
kiwifarms.net
Bantamweight is craaazy, unranked or not. I'm telling you guys.

By the way, Adrian Yanez VS Randy Costa showcases the best boxing i've ever seen in the UFC, to be honest. Yanez's finish gives off a huge Inoue vibe. Props to Costa for showcasing his boxing as well. (Yanez has got to work his lateral head movement tho lmao)

Attachments

• Phillips VS Paiva 3.mp4
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Yanez VS Costa 1.mp4
    13.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Yanez VS Costa 2.mp4
    6.6 MB · Views: 0

immovable object

kiwifarms.net
I also found that Adrian Yanez himself has a public YouTube channel

My man does his film study. If you access his film study playlist you'll see that he watches good breakdown channels like Wylie, Modern Martial Artist and Lawrence Kenshin. Geez dood

In all of his UFC fights, he's had a Performance of the Night bonus.

I'm 101% confident that he's going to become something big, even if he doesn't become champion.

(Kyler Phillips VS Adrian Yanez would be a sweet matchup, btw)

Attachments

• Adrian Yanez channel 1.png
    Adrian Yanez channel 1.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Adrian Yanez channel 2.png
    Adrian Yanez channel 2.png
    237.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Adrian Yanez channel 3.png
    Adrian Yanez channel 3.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Adrian Yanez last three matches.png
    Adrian Yanez last three matches.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 16

Slimy Time

Long and lanky.
kiwifarms.net
I also found that Adrian Yanez himself has a public YouTube channel

My man does his film study. If you access his film study playlist you'll see that he watches good breakdown channels like Wylie, Modern Martial Artist and Lawrence Kenshin. Geez dood

In all of his UFC fights, he's had a Performance of the Night bonus.

I'm 101% confident that he's going to become something big, even if he doesn't become champion.

(Kyler Phillips VS Adrian Yanez would be a sweet matchup, btw)
Very interesting, that fight was damn entertaining, and that he keeps getting POTN bonuses means he's doing something right. What are your thoughts on the main event? I thought Cory let it run away in the later rounds by allowing close rounds. Just felt like he could have done more in the later rounds to put a clear stamp on some of those rounds. TJ looked pretty good for a 35 year old off 2 1/2 years layoff, with a jacked knee from the first round. A lot of people thought Sandhagen would sleep him with a flying knee or something like that, and he didn't and pulled out the SD win.

immovable object

kiwifarms.net
What are your thoughts on the main event?

I didn't watch the main event. Usually, I watch the "Fight/Performance of the Night" fights first before anything else. Once I'm done with those, I watch fights with names that I know. I don't like to watch bouts if I don't have a bite to eat or some treat alongside it.

It's surprising that T.J. Dillashaw pulled out a win. I thought that the length of Cory would overwhelm him a little bit. A fight like this deserves a rematch in the future. For now, I think Cory should still fight top contenders. Dillashaw should fight top guys too, but maybe only those between #6 and #10. Rematch fights against Cruz or Garbrandt would make sense. Who knows? Perhaps Yanez will get the matchup...

Slimy Time

Long and lanky.
kiwifarms.net
Most of you have probably seen this. McGregor has officially lost the plot. He better hope his family members don't get taken down by a shit-made China virus.

View attachment 2386626
Khabib...rent fucking free in his head. What a massive cunt. Between him screaming on the floor about how he was going to kill Dustin's wife in her sleep, enough that the UFC decided not to release a behind the scenes of the event (The Thrill and the Agony, mysteriously missing that recent episode), to him saying this incredibly dumb thing. He has completely lost the plot.