Moleman demands we all go away ... again -

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net
There are different types and levels of mockery.
So, in your viewpoint, mocking people for being "autistic and genuinely idiotic" and that "creates articles for virtually-nonexistant characters in god-awful crossovers that they create themselves" is alright?

You basically do that all the time, though.

In your logic, you mock yourself.
So it is alright to mock you, then.

Moleman9000

kiwifarms.net
So, in your viewpoint, mocking people for being "autistic and genuinely idiotic" and that "creates articles for virtually-nonexistant characters in god-awful crossovers that they create themselves" is alright?

You basically do that all the time, though.

In your logic, you mock yourself.
I was wrong to say those things.

So slandering people, gossiping, mocking people is not bad to you? Oh well, I guess stealing, lying, cheating amongst other things cannot be bad too, isn't it Gabby?
When did I ever say slander was not bad?

Daario Naharis

Tyroshi Sellsowrd
kiwifarms.net
I shouldn't have to "step away from the internet". I have the right to put out my stuff and to not have my activity actively monitored by trolls and haters.
I'm going to be honest, I have no idea who you are or why people are interested in you. But pretend this was the real world. I don't get to go into a public park (our metaphor for the internet) strip naked, start singing and dancing, and simultaneously demand that nobody looks at or talks about me without my approval.

You have every right to make these demands, mind you, no magical force will prevent you from doing so. But your demands will have no impact on others. They are still going to look at you and discuss the fact that you are buck naked singing and dancing in a park.

The same is true in this instance.

Literally everyone who has come under the gaze of the internet has learned this one way or another. I'd say a good 9 out of 10 also share your attitude of "I'm a big tough guy with individual rights and I don't have to disappear/make my profiles private because you can't make me and I have rights and I'm a tough guy whose going to force you to stop by telling you to/making fun of you in my comics/stories/etc."

I tell you, I really don't get you folks and your pride. If the Internet ever set it's sights on me, I would literally erase every trace of my existence from the internet in the bat of an eyelash. I wouldn't pull this prideful nonsense that so many seem so inclined towards.

Tags
None